pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

#Giveaway #RC Stock Up With BIC This Back To School Shopping Season CLOSED!

Product Received

With all of those back to school shopping lists coming out, well it is time to start fulfilling them, and getting the items that those teachers are asking your kids to bring this coming school year. With my husband and 2 older kids all in school, well I have a large list that I combine, so when I need to get pens or pencils, I know how many packs I should get. This year, there are quite a bit of those pens and pencils needed, so when I was sent a Back to School pack of products from BIC, I was very excited to not only see what products were in the package, but also to see what items I could mark off that infamous back to school shopping list. In this great pack of products, I received BIC Automatic Mechanical Pencils, which are going to be perfect for Estrella to use this year. Then for my husband, we were sent the BIC Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen, which will really come in handy for him to use on his tablet and smartphone, then to use as a pen with the retractable ballpoint pen with the smooth Easy Glide System that is on the other side! My husband will also find the BIC Brite Liner Highlighter Tape, which will really come in handy during lectures and for when he needs to study as well as the BIC Z4+ Roller, which will be a great pack of pens for him to use in class this semester. Along with those great products, my daughter and I can really enjoy the BIC For Her Gel and Marker Pens, and the BIC Round Stic Grip which comes in a lot of great and fun colors! In all, I have found the products from BIC to be a great start for our back to school shopping this year, and I know that when we go to get the rest of our shopping done, when it comes to those writing products, I can find a great assortment of them from BIC! Well, to help out with that back to school shopping this year, the wonderful people from BIC would like to give one of my amazing readers the same great pack of BIC products that I was sent!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review. 

220 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try their gel intensity ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the BRITE LINER™ GRIP highlighter. I love highlighting books!

    Leslie Galloway (LesGalloway //at// hotmail //dot// com) www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all BIC products...being a teacher I have found them to be just amazing products

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Susan B Komen permanent markers in pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cause! I like the Susan G Komen
    ReAction Pencil, Black 2 pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brite highlighters are neat,natbelinsky@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like the Mark It Retractable Markers.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Bic Megalighter Flex.

    RC Name: Danielle Papsis
    dpapsis2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Correction Fluid with Foam Applicator. I've used this and like it much better than a brush tip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also would like to try the Bic Great Erase Dry Erase Markers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use the correction tape all the time

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the
    VISA™
    Bright long lasting felt pen .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've added your blog button to my blog roll: http://simplydelightfulmoments.blogspot.com/p/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. their mark it super duty permanent marker

    ReplyDelete
  15. razors!!!! :D

    rachelmarietravis at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. BIC Velocity pen looks so smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also like these and use quite a few of them at this time. Miss BIC® Soft Clic pencil

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all of the BIC razors and lighters also.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Bic Soleil Shimmer Clic/System Shaver.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also like the Bic Ecolutions

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the new BIC Megaligher New Generation!

    ReplyDelete
  22. fb: https://www.facebook.com/wanda.mchenry/posts/661063090588850

    ReplyDelete
  23. I commented here:

    AT&T Is Now The Official Wireless Provider For Disney Parks

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered TIny Love Napper giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I entered bonding blanket giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like their plain sticky notes.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like their Colored sticky notes!
    Greaceful Homemaker
    http://momathomerulestheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have your button on my sidebar


    Greaceful Homemaker
    http://momathomerulestheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. i like the mini pocket mouse correction tape!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like the TURN & UP
    Fountain pen with a twist retractable system

    ReplyDelete
  31. Shared on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zuzu.wilson/posts/300663103413539

    ReplyDelete
  32. I also entered the Beyond Bedding giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  33. I Also entered the Scott Facial Tissue Prize Pack

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love the bright highlighters and the mechanical pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I commented here:

    Ten Reasons to Choose Vinyl Windows When Updating Your Home (Guest Post)

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered SunBurnt Sun Care giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like these markers - Mark-It® Color in Paradise Pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Pocket Mouse™

    Mouse correction tape for instant correction

    ReplyDelete
  39. entered scottie's tissues giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  40. I commented on this post:

    Introducing The Zelfs

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered the Breakfast Makes Cents giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. i would like the Susan G Komen ReAction Pencils
    jenny lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  43. please find my comment here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/parkrecluv-get-out-and-show-love-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. I want to try Bic for Her. Controversy and all..

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the original stick pens in blue. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  46. I commented here:

    Tom and Jerry: No Mice Allowed and The Smurfs: Smurfs To The Rescue, Two Great DVD Sets to Share With Your Family!

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I entered the Beyond Bedding giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I also like their glitter glue and wax crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the Soleil Bella Scented 4 Blade Shaver for Women.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/back-to-school-with-neat-oh-backpacks.html

    ReplyDelete
  51. I also entered the Kohl's giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  52. I commented on this post:

    Back To School With Neat-Oh! Backpacks & Lunchboxes

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I entered the Country Crock giveaway

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I entered the Ninja Kitchen System giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  55. We really need a new sharpener at our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'd like to try the MEGALIGHTER™ FLEX

    ReplyDelete
  57. I commented here:

    Ten Reasons to Choose Above Ground Pools for Your Family (Guest Post)

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I entered the Honey Bunches of oats giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I want the Bic Wite-Out correction tape!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I commented on this post:

    How to Teach your Kid Etiquette Using your Phone (Guest Post)

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I entered your sweetly citron giveaway.
    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. i like the Susan G Komen
    Sentinel Plastic Ball Pen

    ReplyDelete
  63. i have your button on my blog
    http://crazy4giveaways.blogspot.com/
    jenny lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  64. i like the BIC Triumph 730R Roller Ball, Fine Point, Black 2-2 packs
    carawling(at)Hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. entered breakfast at home giveaway, carawling(at)Hotmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. entered intrex, fandango, amazon gift card giveaway, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I commented on this post:
    4 Best Green Gadgets for Your Kitchen (Guest Post)

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I entered your CVS baby giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I like the Tropicolors colored pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/hot-toys-from-uncle-milton-toys.html

    ReplyDelete
  71. Colored sticky notes

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would like to try teh dry erase markers.
    brand242003@yahoo.com
    brandy graham (name on rafflecopter)

    ReplyDelete
  73. entered gymboree giveaway, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Shimer pens

    tiffany lane
    mckenziesmom1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like the http://www.bicworld.com/us/products/details/162/school-set

    ReplyDelete
  76. I commented here:

    Hot Toys From Uncle Milton Toys!

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I entered the Tinkertoy giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Write-Out EZ Correct Correction Tape.
    jackieque@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  79. BRITE LINER™ GRIP
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Bic Megalighter Flex.
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would like to try the BIC Velocity Bold Fashion Ball Pen because I like smooth writing pens.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I entered Giveaway: New From K'NEX

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I entered Giveaway: Enter To #Win 1 Case Of Simply 7 Snacks For Lunches This Back To School Season

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. entered scotties tissue giveaway, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. i would love their Triumph 730R
    Roller Ball, Fine Point, Blue
    2-2 packs.
    i like blue ink over black.
    kayleefaith1228@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I like all of their products. I never have enough pens. I always lose them.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I would also like to have the megalighter flex for candles from Bic.
    ustatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Our daughter has to write in pen now in homeschooling. So, I think she would like the "2 Colours™ Limited Edition".

    ReplyDelete
  89. The Ecolutions™ Notes are another great Bic product I'd love to try - thanks!

    Geoff K
    gkaufmanss at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. SOLEIL® SHIMMER™ CLIC/SYSTEM razor

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like the Retractable Dry Erase Markers

    ReplyDelete
  92. I entered the Country Crock giveaway.
    upstatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I commented on this post:

    Meet The Mooshka Girls

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I entered your Logitech giveaway.
    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I like the Susan G Komen Sentinel Plastic Ball Pens. Thanks for the chance to win!
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. i always like the bic crystal pens

    ReplyDelete
  97. BIC Mega lighter New Generation

    ReplyDelete
  98. I entered the CVS baby giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  99. I entered the $50 kohls gc giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  100. I entered the $50 kohls gc giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like the KID COULEUR XL markers.
    cjnedrow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. exact liner correction tape

    ReplyDelete
  103. I like the ecolutions notes.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. i want to try the gel intensity pens

    ReplyDelete
  105. entered wilson's binders, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I commented on your post:
    #CadburyHighTea MommyParties Tea Party With The Girls

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I entered your Wilson Binders giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like the chisel tip marking markers

    ReplyDelete
  109. I love the eco friendly, sustainable line!

    ReplyDelete
  110. I also entered the knex giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  111. gel intensity looks cool to me
    gabbflabber at live.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I commented on this post:

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/teen-beach-movie-on-dvd.html

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I entered your gymboree giveaway.
    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I need their WITE-OUT® BIGWHEEL™ for work next week!

    ReplyDelete
  115. the button is here: http://motheroftwoyesposahermosa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  116. I like the Susan B Komen permanent markers in pink

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love the BIC Wite out Tape.



    Desiree Dunbar
    desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/kidsgotstyle-target-launches-stylagrams.html

    ReplyDelete
  119. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/join-breastfeeding-revolution-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  120. https://www.facebook.com/IamMeUC/posts/10200947926238086

    ReplyDelete
  121. My comment is here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/musicianship-motherhood-guest-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  122. I commented on
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/join-breastfeeding-revolution-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  123. I love the Susan G Komen ReAction Pencil, Black 2 pencils!

    ktgonyea at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I also entered the Master Lock giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  125. I commented here: http://picketfenceblogs.com/category/mommy?similar=792

    ReplyDelete
  126. Soleil® Shimmer™ Clic/System

    ReplyDelete
  127. I like the BIC gel pens.

    ReplyDelete
  128. I really like the Bic Megalighter Flex and would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  129. i like the select easy clic fountain pen

    misterjim74 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I like Bic Ultra Round Stic Grip Pens.

    ReplyDelete
  131. I also like WITE-OUT® QUICK DRY

    ReplyDelete
  132. I like the long lasting felt pen

    ReplyDelete
  133. the easy cli fountain or the atlantis pen

    ReplyDelete
  134. I like the Bic colored sticky notes.

    sflickinger at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I like the Bic White-Out tape!

    ReplyDelete
  136. Entered Switch and go Dino
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I like the X PEN fountain pen but it is not available in the US
    So to chose one that is I would choose the TRIUMPH 537.R roller pen.


    Ladyblueeyez1960 (at)(aol)(dot)(com)






    ReplyDelete
  138. entered vtech walmart, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Wite out comes in handy at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  140. I like the Atlantis™ PREMIUM 1.6mm but it looks like it is only available in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  141. I would love The Pink Pernament Markers!

    ReplyDelete
  142. My fave is the plain old blue medium point bic pen---works every time and writes smooth

    ReplyDelete
  143. I am rather fond of the bic for her pens

    ReplyDelete
  144. I also entered the $25 Visa Gift Card giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  145. the x pen
    heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I like the Select Easy Click Roller pen. I have a young son and do a lot of journaling. This pen looks like it will ease my hand cramping while I'm writing.

    Thanks!
    Jayme H.

    ReplyDelete
  147. I like the BIC® Atlantis® Fashion Colours.

    ReplyDelete
  148. I would like to try the BIC Velocity Bold Fashion Ball Pen.

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like the Miss BIC® Soft Clic pencil
    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I like the multi sticky notes.
    lorenalke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I like the mega lighter
    Dtownsend630@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. The BiC Cristal Gel pens are very appealing. I like very smooth pens & the bright colors stand out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  153. I like their Mark-It Markers and their sticky notes too.

    A marie hj saver

    ReplyDelete
  154. I like their razers and mechanical pencils. Being a student I go through a lot of pencils.
    yanabanana70@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. Helping the Susan g moment cause is quite important to me!
    Allison.bahr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. retractable dry erase markers
    Brittney House BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Brite Liner Grip XL highliters

    ReplyDelete
  158. Entered Brew over ice
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. pens pens and more pens

    ReplyDelete
  160. I'm constantly having to repair things with white out....I've used it on everything from what it's inteded for (paper), to fixing a stain on a white dress (a friend's wedding dress got something on the train....all I had was white out....it worked for the day so the photos weren't ruined by a spot!), to painting nails for a halloween party....so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  161. I like the bic mark it markers

    ReplyDelete
  162. I like the BIC Crystal. I have used them for years and they don't leak or smear like some of the other brands.

    ReplyDelete
  163. My favorite pens are erasable. But I would love to try the M10® CLIC FASHION INKS.

    ReplyDelete