pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

#ad #Giveaway #RC Get Your Summer On With The Ultimate Prize Pack CLOSED!


Summer is here, and from the time my kids get up in the mornings to the time we go to bed in the evenings, we are constantly busy. My husband and I try to keep the summer days for the kids interesting, so that they do not get bored. In the mornings and early afternoons, it is my time to keep everyone busy, and we love to go swimming, whether it be at home or at the park, or we might go out and get some art supplies and make lots of fun and creative things. Then when my husband gets home, we like to plan out the rest of the day. My husband loves to go the park as well and he also loves to take the kids to the museums. We also may decide to catch a movie, then go to dinner after with the kids. It all depends on what kind of day we are having. For me, I am all about making memories with the kids, I want them to always look back on their summers and remember them as being fun. On top of the things we do at home, we also take our vacation and we plan the summer camps, but it is up to us to fill in the rest of the days with activities. One thing that I try to do a lot of when we are home is the local restaurants and the local attractions. I love that when I look into things to do locally, I can find things, like our local movie theaters, restaurants, museums, and amusement parks that are all kid friendly and that are all set up and ready to cater to families for the summer, and really at any time through out the year. So when you are looking for things to do with the kids this summer, check out what is available locally by heading over to sites like TripAdvisor and UrbanSpoon, where you can find reviews on local restaurants so you can make sure that you and your family have a great time when you go out with the family! I also love that whey I use sites like TripAdvisor and UrbanSpoon, I can use them for planning a night out, when we go out of town to plan our vacations and for when family comes into town as well! Well, to help with your plans, I will be giving one of my amazing readers an amazing prize pack that includes a 12' x 36' Intex Easy Set Pool, a $100 Fandago Gift Card and a $100 Visa Gift Card!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


This was a sponsored post, all opinions are my own, I was compensated for my time. Thank you to the PR group who sponsored this post!

343 comments:

  1. A restaurant called Hackneys.
    They have a few around the area but they have great corned beef on dark rye and they have been known to have bagpipers on St Patrick's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the crayola experience for the kids and the sands casinos for adults.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FB Share
    https://www.facebook.com/charlotte.varner.5/posts/3137524694546

    ReplyDelete
  4. Left comment on Monstrous BBQ Recipes post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd recommend The Varisty in Atlanta for the best hamburgers and hot dogs you'll ever eat! Lots of past presidents have eaten at The Varsity and their pictures are up on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We like to go to El Real in our are, great Mexican food

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would recommend visiting the Quechee Gorge in Vermont. Not only are you gifted with beautiful views & hiking trails but they have a wonderful snack bar on premise as well as a gift store where you can "mine" for gems, jewels and gold. Just a short drive further north you can find yourself at VINS (The Vermont Institute of Natural Science). One of my all time favorite locations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd have to say it is Young's Dairy. They not only have 2 great restaurants but great ice cream and lots of entertainment for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Wolf Lodge in Concord, NC.


    Facebook name: Mary Happymommy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to visit the Conestoga Steak House in our town; lots of people recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mcguire's Irish pub in Destin Fl! I love that place. The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recommend Knoebels amusement park. Free parking & admission, good food prices and great rides.

    kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Corbin, the town we live in, is the hometown of Colonel Sanders original KFC restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like to go to the Outback to eat and would recommend them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My daughter and I love going to the Family Fun Center & Bullwinkles Restaraunt in Edmonds, WA. I would definitely recommend that!

    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Discovery Place in Charlotte, NC. Lots of other great attractions listed for Charlotte, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would recommend to stay at The Westin Minneapolis and visit WALKER ART CENTER and Mpls sculpture garden.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We live within driving distance to New Market Battlefield and would like to visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. One local attraction that we like to visit frequently is our Oregon Zoo. We have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I enjoy eating at our local Applebees in Kearney, Ne.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We don't have any local attractions except in the winter you can go skiing at Snow Valley. My kids have a blast snowboarding.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I live 30 mins from St. Louis and there is tons of stuff to do!! The Zoo, Science Center, Grants Farm, the Arch I could go on and on!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I added your button here
    http://mommymandy.com/blog-directory/blogs-i-read/

    ReplyDelete
  24. One of our favorite local attractions in Carowinds and its water park. The rides and the park are a lot of fun and my son goes there numerous times over the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please find my post comment here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/nsnation-sponsored-nutrisystem-week-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. We are loving a local place just north of Dallas where there's an awesome splash pad/fountain right outside of a great restaurant, The Purple Cow! We've been going at least once a week for dinner and letting the kids play afterwards while we sit at the tables around. They do a fun light show to music with the water, too. Totally great family fun! (Fairview, TX)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have to say there isn't much where I'm from (Northwestern PA) but I would love to visit Maine someday. I hear it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I entered the Kung Fu Panda Legends Of Awesomeness Good Croc, Bad Croc DVD giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  29. There's the Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum - Charleston Harbor, SC. It's a great day visit to tour the USS Yorktown aircraft carrier, a guppy submarine, aircraft and more!

    ReplyDelete
  30. fb share: https://www.facebook.com/wanda.mchenry/posts/651280668233759

    ReplyDelete
  31. I wrote a blog post about the giveaway: http://thegistofitwithjenn.blogspot.com/2013/07/mommy-katie-ad-giveaway-rc-get-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. I entered the #MyBlogSpark Breakfast at Home Makes Cents Prize Pack giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  33. One big attraction in Springfield, IL is the Abraham Lincoln museum. It is a very cool and unique museum that really teaches you a lot about history!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I left a comment on this post: Celebrate The 4th With Some Monstrous BBQ Recipes.
    Jennifer Hiles

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would recommend Cave Run Lake, b/c it's summertime

    ReplyDelete
  36. in my town, I would recommend The White Horse
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g43493-d2140768-Reviews-White_Horse-Saint_Cloud_Minnesota.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/the-rituals-of-gift-giving-guest-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really like Amazing Jakes. It's a buffet and has lots of fun games and rides for kids. Best of all it's indoors, so you stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would recomment Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, GA. You can stay overnight in a cabin, golf, fish, swim, and just enjoy the outdoors with your family.
    marcia.goss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would recommend a restuarnt called The Sandy Hook. It's right on the water with a great view and great food.
    Virginia Rowell

    ReplyDelete
  41. We always recommend The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village in Dearborn, Michigan. Great history!

    like2sweep@gmail.com
    Beth H

    ReplyDelete
  42. I entered the Pedia One giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would recommend Carowinds theme park.
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I entered the Hershey's cereal giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  45. I entered the $25 Visa gc giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have your button at www.imablessedmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would recommend The Chop House in Charleston WV. Best steaks in the state.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would recommend The Chop House in Charleston WV....best steaks in the state.

    ReplyDelete
  49. i would recommend nanas tacos in my area

    ReplyDelete
  50. button on blog, cindywindylovesblogsnfrogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Our Jasper county courthouse is beautiful. It looks like an old stone castle complete with turrets.

    ReplyDelete
  52. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/nsnation-sponsored-nutrisystem-week-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like the whale watching cruise at Newport beach, CA

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would recommend Delany's, there is a huge sculpture garden in the back he made from anything and everything it's really magical, and it's largely unheard of, you wont find anything about it online!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'd recommend Crisp pizza bar in Milwaukee, WI.

    ReplyDelete
  56. The Long Beach Aquarium is a world class aquarium - so may fun activities and amazing animals. Lots of nearby restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fish Market at Allston MA best sushi in town

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would recommend Holiday World/Splashing Safari in Southern Indiana...great family theme park :)

    ReplyDelete

  59. Lake Quannapowitt near me is really nice.

    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would recommend the outdoor theater production of "Tecumseh" in Chillicothe, OH.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would say Cracker Jax. Its a fun family friendly with games, rides, batting cages, long range golf, and more.
    (Nancy Partin)

    ReplyDelete
  62. button on www.arizonamamablog.com (Nancy Partin)

    ReplyDelete
  63. I live in Punxsutawney so of course I would recommend seeing Phil, Gobbler's Knob, and the Groundhog Festival (which just ended 2 days ago.)

    desert_starr_57 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  64. the resort in my town is awesome, it's a great hotel with a waterpark!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I entered the Edible Arrangements giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would recommend the Boston Symphony Orchestra. They are amazing!

    Name on rafflecopter: Amanda Sakovitz

    ReplyDelete
  67. Lego Land is probably the best place for kids! They also have a water park for the hot summer days

    Nathansmommy619(At)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Old Orchard Beach near Biddeford , ME. I've never been and I heard it was really great up there.
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would recommend checking out a Richmond Braves baseball game at "The Diamond"!

    Thanks for the chance to win!
    wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Downtown Mount Airy, NC. You can eat at Aunt Bea's Diner, get your hair cut at Floyd's Barber Shop and ride in Sheriff Taylor's Car.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Blog button: http://productreviewplaza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would recommend carowinds theme Park and also Tony's ice cream in Gastonia nc

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would recommend Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound, WA.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I entered the Tiny Love Napper Rocker giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  75. I also entered the Flying Heroes giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  76. please find my post comment here (also left in RC): http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/ad-netflixfamilies-gather-kids-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  77. I entered the #CountryCrockCasserole Club giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  78. we go to http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g40947-d819926-Reviews-Buen_Apetito-Waterville_Maine.html Buen apetito when we want great nachos, if you want a lobster roll with sooo much lobster then go to Reds Eats in Wiscasset... but go early, sometimes the lines stretch across the bridge lol http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g40984-d458746-Reviews-Red_s_Eats-Wiscasset_Maine.html

    ReplyDelete
  79. entered 3 in 1 rocker napper & $25 visa GC

    ReplyDelete
  80. lake lanier beach and water park

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would recommend The Parthenon in Nashville!

    lovetosweep73(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. My kids love the crayola factory in Pennsylvia. we go there a couple times each year.
    Thanks so much.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I entered the Flying Heroes from The Bridge Direct giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  84. melissaandkeith millerJuly 11, 2013 at 1:52 PM

    we live a small town with not many attractions. Some places near by include indian lake, and pine lake

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would recommend El Conquistador. They have the best Mexican food around.

    ReplyDelete
  86. In Pittsburgh, I'd recommend the Carnegie Science Center!

    ReplyDelete
  87. spaghetti restaurant columbus ohio
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I recomment the COSI museum in Columbus OH.

    ReplyDelete
  89. One local attraction I'd recommend would be the Hood Museum of Art on Hanover, NH. There are always very interesting and unique exhibits to see there!

    Geoff K
    gkaufmanss at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Please find my post comment: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/06/ad-get-your-summer-on-with-skatehut.html

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like the Southernmost on the Beach - Key West.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I would Recommend the House Of Pizza, in my town, saint cloud MN. small family owned pizza place with the best pizza around!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Wild Waves theme park in Federal Way!
    Looks like something my kids would like!

    ssgsweeps @ hotmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  94. The Space needle! It is a lot of fun and you can see ALL of Seattle.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Jack Daniel Distillery Tour.

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. There is a great restaurant near us called the "Woodshop" - they smoke all their own meats on site. They also have amazing, stone oven pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  97. I'd recommend Roy's Jacksonville Beach restaurant, for the best food and Sangria :)

    ReplyDelete
  98. I recommend the Museum of Natural History in Denver, CO

    ReplyDelete
  99. bettys pie shop. A 50's grill and pie shop

    ReplyDelete
  100. Glenville Lake. It has great boating and fishing

    ReplyDelete
  101. Glenville Lake. It has great boating and fishing

    ReplyDelete
  102. I recommend visiting Ober Gatlinburg!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I've entered your button on my blog. http://simplydelightfulmoments.blogspot.com/p/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  104. post comment here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/find-spongebob-squarepants-at-build.html

    ReplyDelete
  105. I entered the CVS Baby Care Package giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  106. I would recommend our local amusement park Seabreeze because its a day filled with fun.

    ReplyDelete
  107. I'd like to go to try a restaurant in the Old Port, Maine just because I've never really been and could really use a night out. I know there are some great comedy clubs and Bob Marley comes to Maine a few times a year.

    RC name Danielle Papsis

    ReplyDelete
  108. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/gear-baby-up-with-tableware-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  109. i recommend my local beach at the jersey shore!

    ReplyDelete
  110. I entered the Tinkertoys giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  111. I recommend eating at Maid Rite in my town. It's an eatery that's famous with the locals and has been around for a long time. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I recommend the Deanna Rose Farm and Fritz's restaurant with the trains. Simple places that entertain kids.
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. entered Ku Fu Panda giveaway
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. also entered $25 Visa giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  115. i recommend coach insignia restaurant in detroit - great food and great view
    sarah hirsch

    ReplyDelete
  116. I'd recommend Wheatsville in Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  117. my comment can be found here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/get-tangles-out-after-washing-your-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  118. We have a Mexican restaurant called Celia's in Burlingame, CA. The food and service is great, it's been a favorite place for my family for decades.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I entered the Logitech Eye Candy giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  120. also entered your logitech giveaway

    like2sweep@gmail.com
    Beth H

    ReplyDelete
  121. I'd like to try the City Bakery Cafe in Waynesville, NC. I could go for a good coffee and donut today.

    ReplyDelete
  122. a restaurant off the hudson river called Shadows on the Hudson they have amazing food and a great view of the river. angelgenius27(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Commented on Find SpongeBob SquarePants At Build-A-Bear Workshop post angelgenius27(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  124. There's a miniature toy museum here in town, it's pretty cool to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  125. Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse, NY !!!

    ktgonyea at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I'd recommend the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, nj

    ReplyDelete
  127. Great Wolf Lodge in Wisconsin Dells

    ReplyDelete
  128. Six Flags in Eureka, MO! The kids LOVE it!

    shaneemcfarland@gamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Oh how fun to play Tourist in such a wonderful city! I love walking through those gorgeous neighborhoods and seeing all the amazing houses.


    ReplyDelete
  130. entered the PediaOne giveaway

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Commented
    Get The Tangles Out After A Washing Your Hair With The Wet Brush

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. There are a lot of great places to see where I live the ocean and lots of tourist attractions but one of the best ones that I would recommend is the Acquarium at Fort Fisher on Pleasure Island it is great for the whole family

    ReplyDelete
  133. my post comment is here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/ad-grillwithpompeian-grilled-chicken.html

    ReplyDelete
  134. i would recommend a bike ride along the d&R canal park

    ReplyDelete
  135. Please find my comment here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/keeping-mosquitos-at-bay-with-terminix.html

    ReplyDelete
  136. I also entered the $100 Toys R Us Gift Card giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  137. We like going to our state parks in WI camping all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  138. I commented here:

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/have-princess-of-day-with-play-doh.html

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I entered Chromebook giveaway

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I like Allan Segar park\

    Joseph gersch '

    jtwark@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I commented on this post:

    5 Games to Help Your Child Learn (Guest Post)

    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I entered Thirty One Totes giveaway

    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Andriaccios PIzza and Restaurant by Chautauqua

    ReplyDelete
  144. Entered Toys R US gc giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  145. Im so lucky to live in the Bay Area...would recommend Golden Gate Park for an all day walk....Capitola for a low key beach hangout...DishDash Sunnyvale for a great meal
    pedidentalasst at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Samsung Silver 11.6" Chromebook, $75 From Gymboree

    ReplyDelete
  147. please find my comment here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/healthy-hydration-for-kids-with-aquaball.html

    ReplyDelete
  148. commented on Healthy Hydration For The Kids With AquaBall! post angelgenius27(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Commented on this post:
    Getting Ready for Your New Arrival (Guest Post)

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Entered Tiny Love Napper giveaway

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Commented on this post:
    Getting Ready for Your New Arrival (Guest Post)

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Entered the Tiny Love Napper giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I entered the Scotties Tissues Prize Pack + $25 Target Gift giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  154. the wright patt air force museum

    ReplyDelete
  155. I entered the Scotties Prize Pack

    ReplyDelete
  156. entered your gymberee giveaway, thank you!
    carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  157. We frequent a local Mexican restaurant we love, Dos Charros.

    ReplyDelete
  158. the Memphis Zoo is a fun attraction in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  159. AN amusement park called Paramounts Carowinds!

    ReplyDelete
  160. I commented here:

    AT&T Is Now The Official Wireless Provider For Disney Parks

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I entered Bonding Blanket giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I entered the Beyond Bedding giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  163. We love a local restaurant called Olenjack's here in Arlington, TX (DFW Metroplex), and I'd sure suggest that to anyone visiting on TripAdvisor!

    Leslie Galloway (LesGalloway //at// hotmail //dot// com) www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie

    ReplyDelete
  164. i just entered your stroller toys r us giveaway, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  165. I also entered the Beyond Bedding giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  166. I commented here:

    Ten Reasons to Choose Vinyl Windows When Updating Your Home (Guest Post)

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I entered SunBurnt Sun Care giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I commented on this post:

    Introducing The Zelfs

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I entered the Breakfast Makes Cents giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/parkrecluv-get-out-and-show-love-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  171. Entered Twinkle Toes shoes giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  172. If you are in Davis county Utah I recommend going to antelope Island!

    ReplyDelete
  173. Your button is on my blog at http://sweetmelbelle31.blogspot.com/


    4TheLoveOfGiveaways at Gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I entered the Go Back To School In Style With Skechers Twinkle Toes giveaway on 7/27/13

    ReplyDelete
  175. I commented here:

    Tom and Jerry: No Mice Allowed and The Smurfs: Smurfs To The Rescue, Two Great DVD Sets to Share With Your Family!

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I entered Beyond Bedding giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I like a restaurant called Zingos

    ReplyDelete
  178. I entered on the rafflecopter with my Facebook name, Mary Happymommy.

    My Google + name is Mary F.

    ReplyDelete
  179. I entered the sweetly citron giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  180. There's a local theme park called, "Kings Island" that's an awesome attraction I would recommend! You can get discounted tickets which makes it an amazing discount for the family, if you have more than one child. Not only does this theme park have tons of rides for adults, and children, it also has a huge waterpark! You can also find stores, and restaurants. Definitely worth the price!

    ReplyDelete
  181. I'd recommend the South Carolina Aquarium

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  182. FB share - https://www.facebook.com/amyorvin/posts/632433200109815

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  183. I entered the Stock Up With BIC This Back To School Shopping Season giveaway on 7/28/13

    ReplyDelete
  184. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/back-to-school-with-neat-oh-backpacks.html

    ReplyDelete