Wyatt and I love to review the different baby products that come our way, from the baby toys to the amazing baby gear. We love when we can find products that we can incorporate into our routines together, which makes mommy baby life so much more fun and easier for both of us! Recently we were sent the all new Contours Bliss 4-in-1 Stroller System to review. When it came in, well Wyatt felt that he had to help mommy put his new stroller together so that we could get this review underway! First of all, I have put together many strollers, and there have been many times where I just end up having my husband take over and put it together because I give up. Well, that was not the case with the Contours Bliss. I mean, I am going to say that it took about 10 minutes to put together, but that is taking it out of the packaging and reading directions included. The actual putting together part was literally a snap. I was so proud of myself, because in just a few short minutes, I had actually put together an amazing stroller with out asking my husband for any help. For me or any mom out there, new or soon to be mom, well, this is something that can really be appreciated. Mind you, I had little Wyatt right at my side, trying to help me as well, so yes, I was very proud of myself!
Wyatt and I love our Bliss and have found Bliss in our Contours Bliss! You can too by heading over to BabiesRUs.com and get your Contours Bliss 4-in-1 Stroller today! Well since the wonderful people from Contours are so excited about their amazing stroller, they would like to give one of my amazing readers a $100 Toys R Us Gift Card that can be used towards the purchase of their own Bliss!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.


I love that its a All-in-one stroller, pram and on-the-go carrycot - the first of its kind..that is really convenient
ReplyDeletegreenday14fan@yahoo.com
i like the adjustable handlebars
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it has similar features that I love about my Bready but I love the colored canopy and the fun print on the underside. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite feature is it Includes an infant car seat adapter that fits over 20 different car seats so you can create your own travel system.
ReplyDeleteI love that it can be parent-facing. The bassinet option is great, too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful stroller! My favorite feature - "Contours Bliss features our trademark reversible seat that converts from Pram to Stroller seat, allowing you to completely customize your stroller without purchasing extra accessories!".
ReplyDeleteMy favorite feature is the 5 point safety restraint and 3-position reclining seat.
ReplyDeletei like the adjustable handle that is handy
ReplyDeleteI love that its seat features 5-point safety restraint and 3-position reclining seat.
ReplyDeletePlease find my post comment here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/keeping-mosquitos-at-bay-with-terminix.html
ReplyDeleteIncludes an infant car seat adapter that fits over 20 different car seats so you can create your own travel system. Love this feature so you don't have to buy a separate attachment
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is the pram feature.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite feature is that the seat features 5-point safety restraint and 3-position reclining seat.
ReplyDeleteI like the adjustable handle! jj250@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI like that it is a travel system - stroller, carrier, and fits cars as a car seat.
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
I like the weight limit
ReplyDeleteI love that this stroller has a convertible carrycot can be used without the stroller as a cozy sleep option.
ReplyDeleteI entered for the Gymboree GC & the Tiny Love Rocker Napper!
ReplyDeleteI commented here:
ReplyDeleteHave A Princess Of A Day With Play-Doh
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered Kidcraft Pirate Sandboat
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered PediaOne
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
i like the adjustable handle!
ReplyDeleteName on rafflecopter: Amanda Sakovitz
I like the never flat wheels.
ReplyDeleterounder9834 @yahoo.com
I love how sturdy it looks! I always worry that they might fall apart, but this one doesn't look like it's even a concern.
ReplyDeleteI like it is an All-in-one stroller, pram and on-the-go carrycot.
ReplyDeleteI love that storage basket and foot muff/boot. This makes things real nice! :)
ReplyDeleteI like that you can "convert the Contours Bliss stroller seat into an infant pram or takeaway carrycot - no extra parts needed."
ReplyDeletePlaced your button on my blogroll: http://simplydelightfulmoments.blogspot.com/p/blog.html
ReplyDeleteI like that it has an adjustable handle on it, very handy.
ReplyDeleteI like that the convertible carrycot can be used without the stroller as a cozy sleep option.
ReplyDeletecolljerr at comcast dot net
I like ◦Stroller folds compactly with or without seat attached
ReplyDeletecan find button here http://rosie-rosiesblogs.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteAdjustable handle
ReplyDeletetoys r us and samsung silver
ReplyDeleteI like how the handle bar is adjustable height
ReplyDeleteI like the car seat adaptor that fits over 20 different car seats.
ReplyDeletemarcia.goss@gmail.com
I like the car seat adapter can fit around 20 car seat models.
ReplyDeleteI love that the seat features 5-point safety restraint and 3-position reclining seat.
ReplyDeletepittsy82@hotmail.com
(lisa lo) rc form
ReplyDeleteIt is good that the Stroller folds compactly with or without seat attached.
I like that it can face you (the parent) as you are strolling around town.
ReplyDeleteThe adjustable handlebars are great since my husband is 5ft 11 and I am only 5ft tall :)
ReplyDeleteI like this feature: "Convertible carrycot can be used without the stroller as a cozy sleep option."
ReplyDeletei like that the handle is height-adjustable
ReplyDeletejenny lloyd
I like that it has a reversible seat that converts from Pram to Stroller
ReplyDeleteI commented on this post:
ReplyDelete5 Games to Help Your Child Learn (Guest Post)
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered Pool and Gift Cards giveaway
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
I commented and am leaving the link here, but going forward will leave in the rafflecopter unless told otherwise. Thanks! http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/06/mam-baby-products-there-for-baby-from.html
ReplyDeleteShared on FB: https://www.facebook.com/zuzu.wilson/posts/298612013618648
ReplyDeletei like the adjustable handle bars
ReplyDeletei entered tinker toys
ReplyDeleteI love the adjustable handle.
ReplyDeleteI love how slim it is and that the seat is reversable!
ReplyDeletees1237 at gmail dot com
love the handle and reversible seat
ReplyDeleteI like the Adjustable handle!
ReplyDeleteI like they style!
ReplyDeletemmayerfeld at gmail
The variety of different car seats it can hold with one adaptor
ReplyDeleteThe variety of different car seats it can hold with one adaptor
ReplyDeleteI like that the handle is height adjustable.
ReplyDeleteamyleanne0819@yahoo.com
Entered the Tiny Love Rocker Napper giveaway
ReplyDeleteEntered the Breakfast Makes Cents giveaway
ReplyDeleteI have your button at www.imablessedmommy.com
ReplyDeleteThat it can fit 29 different car seats
ReplyDeletepedidentalasst at yahoo dot com
I like that it had the pram attachment.
ReplyDeleteI like that it comes with a carseat adapter than can fit over 20 different car seats so your not restricted on what car seat you can purchase angelgenius27(at)yahoo(dot)com
ReplyDeletelove the adjustable handle
ReplyDeleteI love the bassinet feature.
ReplyDeleteI love that it is compatible with over 20 different car seats!
ReplyDeleteI like the car seat adapter
ReplyDeleteI like: Convertible carrycot can be used without the stroller as a cozy sleep option.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared on FB:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/janetfaye/posts/10201664816651015
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
My favorite feature is the Convertible carrycot
ReplyDeletethe adjustable handles.
ReplyDeleteWith having different ages of boys right now, I really love the fact that the Contour stroller can "Contours Bliss features our trademark reversible seat that converts from Pram to Stroller seat". That is super nice, I wished all strollers did this!
ReplyDeletecommented on
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/make-your-breastfeeding-experience.html
rosie m
I like that the handle is height-adjustable.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Scotties Tissue prize pack. jj250@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI love the adjustable handlebar
ReplyDeleteI love the adjustable handlebar
ReplyDeleteI entered the Scotties Prize Pack giveaway
ReplyDeleteThe 5 point safety restraint and 3-position reclining seat is my favorite feature!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that the stroller folds compactly with or without seat attached.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!
Leslie Galloway (LesGalloway //at// hotmail //dot// com) www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie
Oh I love that it converts to Pram too! and the never flat wheels....wonderful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like everything esp. the adjustable handle bars and the fact that you can convert from pram to stroller.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite feature is the 5 point safety restraint and 3-position reclining seat.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite feature is the 5 point safety restraint and 3-position reclining seat.
ReplyDeleteI love the adjustable height handle. My husband stands 6' 5" and I am only 5' 3" (on tip-toes) so adjustable height is the key to success in our house.
ReplyDeleteI love that the seat is reversible!
ReplyDeletemy favorite feature is the cup holder
ReplyDeleteI entered the Beyond Bedding giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI like the carrycot feature!
ReplyDeleteGreaceful Homemaker
momhighcallinghome(at)yahoo(dot)com
I have your button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeletehttp://momathomerulestheworld.blogspot.com/
Greaceful Homemaker
momhighcallinghome(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the pram feature...so great for newborns!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great stroller, i think i like how it can change according to size/age of baby, from newborn to toddler. thanks!
ReplyDeleteentered intrex fandango giveaway, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
ReplyDeletebutton found on, cindywindylovesblogsnfrogs.blogspot.com, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
ReplyDeleteI also entered the Scott Facial Tissue Prize Pack giveaway
ReplyDeletei love the cup holder great ideal
ReplyDeleteyour button can be found on my blog @ http://crazy4giveaways.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletejenny lloyd
My favorite feature is that the wheels never go flat.
ReplyDeleteRC Name: Danielle Papsis
dpapsis2@gmail.com
i like the foot muff to keep their feet comfy
ReplyDeletei entered Honey Bunches of Oats
ReplyDeleterafflecopter: daniel
Entered Twinkle Toes shoes giveaway
ReplyDeleteI commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/tom-and-jerry-no-mice-allowed-and.html
ReplyDeleteI entered your Kohls giveaway as well.
ReplyDeleteFacebook name: Mary Happymommy
Google + name: Mary F
Wow this stroller sounds amazing! I love that it has a car seat adapter, lays down flat like a bassinet for baby, and quick folding is a plus!
ReplyDeleteYouTube subscriber (Charluvsa..)
ReplyDeleteGoogle+ Follower (Charlotte Heart..)
Networked Blogs Follower (Charlotte V.)
Facebook name: Mary Happymommy
ReplyDeleteGoogle + name: Mary F
Thanks!
I like that there this system features 5-point safety restraint and 3-position reclining seat for the safety and comfort of the child.
ReplyDeletekellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom
adjustable handle and seating
ReplyDeletesibabe64 at ptd dot net
I entered the Wilson Jones Binders Back To School Pack giveaway on 7/28/13
ReplyDeleteI entered the Kohl's giveaway
ReplyDeleteI commented here: https://twitter.com/Zuzuz_Petalz/status/361502826012225537
ReplyDeleteI like that its also a pram
ReplyDeleteI entered the Kohls gc giveaway
ReplyDelete