With the summer nearing a end, and the kids getting excited for the new school year to begin, it is time to head out and start that back to school shopping. For me, I do enjoy the back to school shopping. I love being able to hit all of the sales, and find all of the new styles for the season. This year, even though my little Wyatt is a baby, I will still be getting him some new fall clothes when I do the back to school shopping for his older sister and brother. I mean, it is kinda hard to resist shopping for him, especially when I do my back to school shopping at stores like Gymboree! I have loved shopping at Gymboree ever since I was pregnant with Estrella, and I love that even after all of these years, I can continue to shop there for her, and her younger brothers. I can find adorable ensembles that I can mix and match for the boys, and Estrella loves the dresses and skirts that she can find at Gymboree that will be perfect for wearing this back to school season! Recently I was sent a gift card to head out with and do some of my back to school shopping at my local Gymboree. I love going there and hitting their great sales, like when I went recently, they had the jeans buy one get one 50% off, which is a great deal, especially when you have 3 kids!
I know that when I shop for clothes for my kids at Gymboree this back to school season, not only will my kids be going back to school in style, but I know that when I shop in store or online, I can get some amazing deals on the clothes my kids want! I can also find adorable mix and match outfits to dress my Wyatt in at a great deal, which is just an added plus! So when you are looking to do you back to school shopping, head to your local Gymboree or head to their online store and find the hottest looks for school at the greatest prices! Well, to help get this years back to school shopping season kicked off, the wonderful people from Gymboree would like to give one of my amazing readers a $75 Gift Card!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.





I like the Brightest in Class collection.
ReplyDeleteI like the Sparkle Kitty collection
ReplyDeleteI like the Space Voyager collection for boys.
ReplyDeleteI love the boys Deep Sea Expert outfit!
ReplyDeletejanet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
My daughter and I love the Sparkle Kitty collection for girls.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteMom's Team Two-Piece Gymmies®
I like the Rainbow Cabana collection.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite collection from Gymboree is the Strawberry Sweetheart one for baby girls!
ReplyDeleteI like the Friendship camp collection. That jean skirt is adorable.
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
I entered the After Sun, Tinkertoys, and CVS giveaways.
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
Commented here:
ReplyDelete#ad Get Your Back To School Needs At A Discounted Price From Tmart
savewish@yahoo.com
I love the Sparkle Kitty collection
ReplyDeleteI like the boys Making The Grade collection so cute. I love all their clothes and always great quality!
ReplyDeleteI like the Girl's Brightest in Class Collection.
ReplyDeleteRC Name: Danielle Papsis
I like the Space Voyager Collection.
ReplyDeleteI love the Looking Bright collection from Gymboree!!
ReplyDeleteLeslie Galloway (LesGalloway //at// hotmail //dot// com) www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie
Colorblock Ponte Dress
ReplyDeleteI like the outback adventure collection! angelgenius27(at)yahoo(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI like their Strawberry Collection
ReplyDeleteI love the baby boys alligator rash guard set!
ReplyDeleteI like Embroidered Zebra Dress
ReplyDeleteCamp Yosemite. We've even camped there!
ReplyDeletei like the Bow Graphic Flower Dress
ReplyDeleteI like the Strawberry Sweetheart for baby girls.
ReplyDeletemaggie at literary winner dot com
I love the Pretty Poppies! So cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI like Twirly Girl in the Unicorn Garden Collection!
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I love their Jungle Explorer collection for boys.
ReplyDeleteI like the Aqua Summer collection.
ReplyDeletekellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom
Space Voyager collection
ReplyDeleteI would love to the whole outfit ensemble "Yosemite Trek" in the Camp Yosemite line for boys.
ReplyDeleteI like the Unicorn Garden collection.
ReplyDeleteamyleanne0819@yahoo.com
I love the unicorn garden collection!
ReplyDeleteI like their Boy's Happy Camper Outfit.
ReplyDeleteI like the Surf Adventure Collection for girls!
ReplyDeleteI like the boys First Matey collection!
ReplyDeleteentered Kidscraft sailboat giveaway
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
entered the PediaOne giveaway
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
Commented
ReplyDeleteGet The Tangles Out After A Washing Your Hair With The Wet Brush
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I like the surf adventure for girls
ReplyDeletepedidentalasst at yahoo dot com
I have your button here: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
shaneemcfarland@gmail.com
The Apin Around collection is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI like the Outback Adventure collection. jj250@aol.com
ReplyDeleteentered the CVS baby package giveaway
ReplyDeletejj250@aol.com
I like the Space Voyager line for my son. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletemrsmchappell at gmail dot com
i like space voyager
ReplyDeleteI like the rainbow cabana,
ReplyDeleteEntered for the $100 Toys R Us Gift Card
ReplyDeleteI commented here:
ReplyDeleteHave A Princess Of A Day With Play-Doh
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered Chromebook giveaway
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I like their Safari collection!
ReplyDeleteName on rafflecopter: Amanda Sakovitz
i like the unicorn garden collection
ReplyDeleterafflecopter: daniel
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
I love the Lil' Dirt Magnet newborn boy collection
ReplyDeletepittsy82@hotmail.com
i love the ace driver collection
ReplyDeletejenny lloyd
I like the sweet lil skunk mix n match outfit
ReplyDeleteI am in love with Sweater Sweet right now! I think it's precious and perfect for school.
ReplyDeleteI commented on this post:
ReplyDelete5 Games to Help Your Child Learn (Guest Post)
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered Pool and Gift Cards giveaway
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
I love the new Smart Little Lady collection!
ReplyDeleteI love the
ReplyDeleteRainbow Cabana
collection for baby girls
I like sparkle kitty
ReplyDeleteI love the Space Voyager collection.
ReplyDeleteI like space voyager collection.
ReplyDeleteEmbroidered Zebra Dress is so cute
ReplyDeleteI like the sparkle kitty
ReplyDeletemmayerfeld at gmail
Entered Tiny Love Rocker Napper giveaway
ReplyDeleteEntered the Breakfast Makes Cents giveaway
ReplyDeleteSamsung Silver 11.6" Chromebook, TinkerToy 100 Piece Essentials Building Set
ReplyDeleteRoll Call outfit
ReplyDeleteI love the Let's Go Camping outfit.
ReplyDeleteI love the Friendship camp collection. My daughter loves the Glam For Summer outfit.
ReplyDeleteforest fun collection
ReplyDeleteUniform Shawl Collar Cable Sweater
ReplyDeleteI love the Strawberry Sweetheart and Unicorn Playtime collections!!!
ReplyDeleteCommented on this post:
ReplyDeleteGetting Ready for Your New Arrival (Guest Post)
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
Entered the Tiny Love Napper giveaway
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
i like sparkle kitty collection.
ReplyDeletekayleefaith1228@aol.com
I entered the Scotties Tissue prize pack. jj250@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI love the zebra collection, so so cute!
ReplyDeleteI like the smart little lady collection!
ReplyDeletelove the Half Dome Hero
ReplyDeleteoutfit!
I like the Sparkle Kitty collection.
ReplyDeleteI like the Sparkle Kitty collection.
ReplyDeletei love the pretty in pleats collection, they are all so cute, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
ReplyDeleteentered breakfast at home, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
ReplyDeleteentered intex pool fandango, amazon, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
ReplyDeletebutton on blog, cindywindylovesblogsnfrogs.blogspot.com, carawling (at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI like the
ReplyDeleteCamp Yosemite collection.
I like the Birthday Girl Bow Cake Tulle Dress
ReplyDeleteI commented here:
ReplyDeleteAT&T Is Now The Official Wireless Provider For Disney Parks
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered Baby Bonding Blanket giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI like Sparkle Kitty!
ReplyDeleteGreaceful Homemaker
momhighcallinghome(at)yahoo(dot)com
I have your button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeletehttp://momathomerulestheworld.blogspot.com/
Greaceful Homemaker
momhighcallinghome(at)yahoo(dot)com
I LOVE the Bonjour Bunny
ReplyDeleteArgyle Flower Ruffle One-Piece Swimsuit
ReplyDeletei like the rainbow cabana collection
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/carawling/status/360476141930287104
ReplyDeletecarawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
entered toys r us giveaway, carawling(at)Hotmail(Dot)com
ReplyDeleteI commented here:
ReplyDeleteTen Reasons to Choose Vinyl Windows When Updating Your Home (Guest Post)
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered SunBurnt giveaway
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
entered bic giveaway
ReplyDeleteI commented on this post:
ReplyDeleteIntroducing The Zelfs
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered the Breakfast Makes Cents giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I like the Kitty Cutie from Sparkle Kitty
ReplyDeleteEntered Twinkle Toes shoes giveaway
ReplyDeleteI commented here:
ReplyDeleteTom and Jerry: No Mice Allowed and The Smurfs: Smurfs To The Rescue, Two Great DVD Sets to Share With Your Family!
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered beyond bedding giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I also entered your Kohls giveaway.
ReplyDeleteFacebook Name: Mary Happymommy
Google + name: Mary F
I like the Surf Adventure collection; especially the embroidered flower cropped jeans.
ReplyDeleteEntered the Sweetly Citron giveaway
ReplyDeleteI commented on this post:
ReplyDeleteBack To School With Neat-Oh! Backpacks & Lunchboxes
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered the Country Crock giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I like the Wild for Zebra
ReplyDeleteI entered the Kohls gc giveaway
ReplyDeleteI have your button at www.imablessedmommy.com
ReplyDeleteLove Sparkle Kitty!
ReplyDeleteI entered the Brylane Home Ninja giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the Prepped For School collection!
ReplyDeletenurse_mommy(at)live(dot)com
entered kohls giveaway, carawling(at)Hotmail(Dot)com
ReplyDeleteI commented here:
ReplyDeleteTen Reasons to Choose Above Ground Pools for Your Family (Guest Post)
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered the Honey Bunches of Oats giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
Entered the Ninja Kitchen System giveaway
ReplyDeleteI really like the Sparkle Kitty collection. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I entered the Intex giveaway
ReplyDeleteI commented on this post:
ReplyDeleteHow to Teach your Kid Etiquette Using your Phone (Guest Post)
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered your sweetly citron giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
i have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://crazy4giveaways.blogspot.com/
jenny lloyd
entered bic suppplies giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI commented on this post:
ReplyDelete4 Best Green Gadgets for Your Kitchen (Guest Post)
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered your CVS baby giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
Entered the CVS Baby Care Package giveaway
ReplyDeleteI like the Boys Straight Chinos pants rosans4@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI love the Baby & Me Collection with the Elephant Bodysuit.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! =)
JJs2468@aol.com
sparkle kitty collection is so cute.
ReplyDeleterafflecopter is not working.
brand242003@yahoo.com
brandy graham (name on rafflecopter)
I like the surf adventure collection
ReplyDeleteunicorn garden
ReplyDeleteBrightest in class
ReplyDeletelike the "Sparkle Kitty" collection
ReplyDeleteI like the Owl Pajama Gown.
ReplyDeleteI commented here:
ReplyDeleteHot Toys From Uncle Milton Toys!
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered your Tinkertoy giveaway
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered your Tinkertoy giveaway
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
My favorite collection is the Brightest in Class. It's fun and includes some great bright colors.
ReplyDeleteI like te Leopard Bow Alpaca Princess Sweater & leggings.
ReplyDeleteLove3570@aol.com
I love Ready, Dress, Go!
ReplyDeleteClimbing Days outfit for boys
ReplyDeleteI love the Glamorous Friends Collection.
ReplyDeleteI really like the Camp Yosemite and Apin' Around collections for baby boys.
ReplyDeleteI like Ready, Dress, Go!
ReplyDeleteI like the Baby Dots outfit
ReplyDeleteI like the Baby Alligator Tee
ReplyDeleteI like outfits in the Camp Yosemite collection the most.
ReplyDeleteustatemissy@gmail.com
Space voyager
ReplyDeleteI like the Space Voyager collection
ReplyDeleteI like the glamorous friends collection for my lil diva.
ReplyDeletei like the glamorous friends collection! too cute!
ReplyDeleteI entered the Scotties tissues and Target $25 gc contest.
ReplyDeleteustatemissy@gmail.com
I entered the Scotties tissues and Target $25 gc contest.
ReplyDeleteustatemissy@gmail.com
I also entered the Bic giveaway contest.
ReplyDeleteustatemissy@gmail.com
I like the boys "Plaid Roll Cuff Shirt".
ReplyDeleteI love the Smart little lady collection.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance.
mogrill12@gmail.com
Brightest in Class collection
ReplyDeletekport207 at gmail dot com
I like the Camp Yosemite collection.
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
I entered the Logitech mouse giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/upstatemissy/status/363663602244272128
I like the safari collection.
ReplyDeleteI like the Shark Patrol Collection :)
ReplyDeleteshebebes@yahoo.com
Newborn » Uni » Outfits » The Warmest Gift. Super sweet for brand new baby! Comfy footed one-piece features a playful allover print of elephants. Soft beanie, bright bib and warm blanket finish the darling gift.
ReplyDeleteI commented on this post:
ReplyDeleteMeet The Mooshka Girls
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered the Logitech giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I really like the prepped for school collection.
ReplyDeleteI like the Hello London line fo girls.
ReplyDeleteI like the Ric Rac Crocodile outfit. It's bright and would look so cute on my daughter!
ReplyDeleteI entered the honey bunches of oats greek prize pack giveaway
ReplyDeleteI also entered the beyond bedding giveaway
ReplyDeleteI like the Strawberry Sweetheart Collection
ReplyDeleteIsland Lily collection.
ReplyDeleteI like the island lily collection
ReplyDeletesafety_chick@hotmail.com
I like the Camp Yosemite collection.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteWild For Zebra
entered tinkertoy
ReplyDeleteI like the new Prepped for School collection.
ReplyDeleteentered wilson's binders giveaway, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
ReplyDeleteI commented on your post:
ReplyDelete#CadburyHighTea MommyParties Tea Party With The Girls
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered the Wilson binders giveaway
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I also entered the knex giveaway
ReplyDeletebaby boys alligator rash guard set
ReplyDeleteI like the Brightest In Class collection. Thank you!
ReplyDeletecrystalfaulkner2000 at yahoo dot com
I really liked the Sweet Lil' Skunk collection for baby girls. lexbaylor17 (at) gmail (dot) com
ReplyDeleteI entered the Logitech giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Honey Bunches of Oats giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI commented on this post:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/meet-mooshka-girls.html
I like the Brightest in Class collection!
ReplyDeleteI like the prepped for school boys collection!
ReplyDeleteI commented on this post:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/teen-beach-movie-on-dvd.html
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I entered your Knex Mario giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com
I like their uniforms a classic white polo with navy uniform shorts.
ReplyDeleteI like the Sparkle Kitty collection.
ReplyDeletebrynne
ReplyDeletei like their jungle explorer collection.
I think the Camp Yosemite collection looks adorable. I would love to be able to give this to my little nephews!
ReplyDelete-Missy W
I really like the gem ribbon jeans for my daughter
ReplyDeleteI like the dinosaur academy collection!
ReplyDelete