pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

#Giveaway #RC Ninja Kitchen System From BylaneHome For Those Breakfast Smoothies This Back To School Season CLOSED!

Product Received
I love finding products that can make life easier, especially when I find products that will help with the upcoming school year. One place that I love to shop at when it comes to finding great products for the home that can help make my life easier is BrylaneHome. One thing that I know that is on a lot of minds right now is that back to school shopping. From all of those supplies to the clothes, then comes the making of the menus that will help make the transition of back to school easier and flow better. I know that when school starts back up, getting up and making those big breakfasts then expecting everyone to sit down and eat while they are in a rush to get out of the door is not a always realistic goal. Now, I do love having the family take a break from getting ready and sit down to eat, but most of the times during the week, those breakfasts have to be a fast one. So finding products to help make those fast breakfast items is ideal for this back to school season. Recently I was sent a Ninja Kitchen System from BrylaneHome to review. I have found the Ninja Kitchen System to be perfect for our breakfasts this back to school season. I have been playing with it, and aside from all of the great sauces, cookies and other foods I can make with this blender system, I have found that I can make some pretty amazing smoothies! I love that with the large pitcher that comes with this system and the great blades that are in it, I can put in the fresh fruits, juice and ice, and it not only completely chops and mixes everything together, but it does it very quickly! Which for me, will make those mornings when everyone is rushing around easier, knowing that I can still serve a great breakfast when I make everyone smoothies, and even if they can not finish them before leaving, they can take their breakfasts with them in a cup!

The Ninja Kitchen System from BrylaneHome comes with 1 6 blade assembly for the large pitcher then a 4 blade assembly system for the small pitcher, a dough blade, a dough paddle, pitcher lid, bowl lid, pouring spout with cap, grated fill spout with cap, 72-ounce pitcher, 40-ounce bowl, and a manual! This awesome Ninja Kitchen System is a blender like no other I have ever had, I mean it can chop, grind, blend, crush, knead, and of course puree. Which basically means, this baby does it all! So this year, while you are out getting all of those back to school items on the list, get the Ninja System from BrylaneHome to help you with your menus for the family! Well, to help out with those menus, the wonderful people from BrylaneHome are going to give one of my amazing readers their own Ninja Kitchen System!! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway



This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review. 

253 comments:

  1. The revhttp://www.brylanehome.com/decor/BrylaneHome-Studio-Reversible-Comforter.aspx?PfId=313932&DeptId=19903&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=7ersible Comforter here

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reversible comforter here http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/BrylaneHome-Studio-Reversible-Comforter.aspx?PfId=313932&DeptId=19903&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=7

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love any of the bath towel sets..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have their Eureka® Bagless Upright Vacuum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make my own pickles so I spent much time just slicing cucumbers. I would love to have the Electric Mandoline Slicer to save some time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Id love t own the Panasonic® Fuzzy Logic 5 Cup Rice Cooker
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have the Stanford 8-Piece Comforter Set & More on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love a Hamilton Beach® Food Processor

    ReplyDelete
  9. shared on FB - https://www.facebook.com/lisa.brown.50364592/posts/10201010833025641

    Follow on Google+ as Lisa Brown - https://plus.google.com/u/0/117322433833774024546/posts

    Follow on NWB as Lisa Brown

    Button - http://lisaswishingwell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Dakota 8-Piece Comforter Set!
    CrystalW07 (at) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also entered your General Mills and Scotties Tissues giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the t-fal toaster 4 slice and the waring pro waffle maker need to be added to my list of must haves!
    jenny lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would also love to have the 3 in 1 Ninja Cooker!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shared on FB: https://www.facebook.com/zuzu.wilson/posts/302639093215940

    ReplyDelete
  15. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/send-kids-back-to-school-with-kleenex.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bedding ,thank u ,natbelinskyverizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the extra wide dream hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Electric mandolin slicer would be great to have!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love their handheld vacuum!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like the Deep Fryer with Warming Tray.

    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the 10-Pc. Stainless Steel Cookware Set

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need the Pasta Cooker with Locking Colander Lid!! And it is on sale right now. I am down one giant pot, so this would be perfect right now.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Something I need :Extra Wide Glider With Ottoman

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would also really love the 3-in-1 Ninja Cooker--I've been wanting one of these for awhile now!

    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I use my cracked crock pot for church potlucks. So I would love a new one:http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Hamilton-Beach-Programmable-Crock.aspx?PfId=364167&DeptId=15219&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=16&StyleNo=5105

    ReplyDelete
  26. i like the Florence oversized bedspread

    name on rafflecopter: amanda sakovitz

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love the Cuisinart® Cordless Rechargeable Hand Blender to make sauces and creams.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the
    Prepac Sonoma Black Queen Platform Storage Bed (6-drawers)

    http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Prepac-Sonoma-Black-Queen-Platform-Storage-Bed-6drawers.aspx?PfId=251680&DeptId=23063&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=80

    stephanie ann

    ReplyDelete
  29. Would love three of these stools for a high counter . . . http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Big--Tall-Diamond-Top-Counter-Stool.aspx?pfid=225349&ProductTypeId=1&DeptId=23032&PurchaseType=J&pref=npc&rec=Certona#.Ufa3TKW3g0M

    ReplyDelete
  30. i would like Black & Decker® Dustbuster

    ReplyDelete
  31. I commented here:

    Ten Reasons to Choose Above Ground Pools for Your Family (Guest Post)

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would add the Toaster Oven with Rotating Pizza Pan to my list.
    kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  33. I entered your Honey bunches of Oats giveaway

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I entered the following giveaways:
    Sunburnt, Beyond Bedding, Baby Bonding Blanket, Country Crock, and Breakfast Makes Cents.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I could use the three seat outdoor swing.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love to have the Big Mouth® Duo Plus Food Processor.

    maggie at literary winner dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the six drawer storage wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Evolution Robotica Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  39. Shark® Lift Away Vacuum
    looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like the Lakeview Coffee Table
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered the Breakfast at Home Makes Cents giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  42. I entered the Country Crock giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have your button at www.imablessedmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would like
    3-in-1 Ninja Cooker

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the Round Rolling Hamper. Thanks.
    http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Round-Rolling-Hamper.aspx?PfId=384668&DeptId=20814&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=7&StyleNo=0007
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would also love to have a Black & Decker® Dustbuster

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lafayette Corner Entertainment TV Stand

    ReplyDelete
  48. I commented on this post:

    How to Teach your Kid Etiquette Using your Phone (Guest Post)

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I entered your Sweetly Citron giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Entered Logitech Eye Candy giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'd really like to have the Halogen Cooker, too.

    Thanks!
    Jayme H.

    ReplyDelete
  52. i have your button my blog
    http://crazy4giveaways.blogspot.com/
    jenny lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  53. I found this that I would love for my guest bathroom, it is very pretty Diamond Stripes Bath Collection .. like the platimum/grey coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Bronze Garden Style Steel Bench

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would also love to have the 10-in-1 Toaster Oven. It seems to do everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I also like the Extra Wide Memory Foam Office Chair

    ReplyDelete
  57. I commented on this post:
    4 Best Green Gadgets for Your Kitchen (Guest Post)

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I entered your CVS baby giveaway.
    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Entered CVS Baby Care Package giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  60. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/07/hot-toys-from-uncle-milton-toys.html

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'd love to add the "Electric Mandoline Slicer" to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would like to get the Cuisinart® Dual Toaster

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I entered Giveaway: Go Back To School With Kohl's $50 Gift Card

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I commented here:

    Hot Toys From Uncle Milton Toys!

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I entered your Tinkertoy giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would love to have the 3-In-1 Buffet Server!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would love to have their Eureka® Bagless Upright Vacuum

    ReplyDelete
  68. I entered Giveaway: Stock Up This Back To School Season With Wilson Jones Binders

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would like to have the digital double deep fryer.

    Danielle Papsis
    dpapsis2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Extra Wide Three-In-One Massaging Recliner Rocker.

    ReplyDelete
  71. We are redecorating our bedroom and I would love new bedding.I would especially like to have the Hampton throw in Amethyst.
    ustatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I entered the Gymboree $75 gc giveaway
    ustatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I entered the K'nex giveaway.
    ustatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/meet-mooshka-girls.html

    ReplyDelete
  75. I really want the Water-Resistant Frame Gazebo

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would also love to get a few of their gaming chairs. sweepmorey at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I commented on this post:

    Meet The Mooshka Girls

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I entered the Logitech giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Calmax™ Digital High Capacity Bathroom Scale

    ReplyDelete
  80. I entered the $75 Gymboree GC giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  81. I also entered the CVS baby giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  82. Shark® Ultimate Professional Iron

    ReplyDelete
  83. I would love the Stanford 8-Piece Comforter Set

    ReplyDelete
  84. I'd love to have the BrylaneHome® Double Slow Cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I commented on your post:
    #CadburyHighTea MommyParties Tea Party With The Girls

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I entered your WIlson Binders giveaway.

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I would love to get the Reversible Griddle & Grill Spans 2 Burners from Brylan Home.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I also entered the gymboree giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  89. I also entered the Kohls giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  90. I also entered for the kohls gift card

    ReplyDelete
  91. Toaster Oven with Rotating Pizza Pan

    http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Toaster-Oven-with-Rotating-Pizza-Pan.aspx?PfId=415091&DeptId=21553&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=2&StyleNo=0057

    ReplyDelete
  92. I would love the Cereco™ 7-Pc. Ceramic-Coated Cookware Set

    ReplyDelete
  93. I commented on this post:

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/teen-beach-movie-on-dvd.html

    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I entered the gymboree giveaway
    Sherry Compton
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/kidsgotstyle-target-launches-stylagrams.html

    ReplyDelete
  96. I would love to have this set in my kitchen!
    http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/4-Pc-Cast-Iron-Set.aspx?PfId=200919&DeptId=15208&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=31#.UgZ0OD_dSOI

    ReplyDelete
  97. I put your button on my blog at
    http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  98. https://www.facebook.com/IamMeUC/posts/10200947919877927

    ReplyDelete
  99. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/musicianship-motherhood-guest-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  100. I would like 10-Pc. Stainless Steel Cookware Set
    Item #: 1543-04734-1259

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like the Ceramic-Coated Fry Pans from Cereco™ - 3 Pc. Set in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I also entered the Master Lock giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  103. I commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/get-backpacks-they-want-this-year-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  104. I like the extra wide dream hammock
    lifeinthefoxsden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I have your button@ Http://lifeinthefoxsden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. My comment: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/08/clean-up-your-house-with-babyganics-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  107. Cereco™ 7-Pc. Ceramic-Coated Cookware Set

    ReplyDelete
  108. my vac is almost dead so the Eureka® Bagless Upright Vacuum - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  109. omg I need an extra wide outdoor hammock in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  110. I wish I could get one of their bread machines.

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'd love the Cuisinart Hand Blender.


    Desiree Dunbar
    desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I would like the 9' Crank Market Umbrella.

    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  114. It's horrible but the deep fryer with the triple basket to make vegetable tempura
    pedidentalasst at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Eureka bagless vacuum or towel sets

    ReplyDelete
  116. Entered the Walmart gc and phone giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  117. I really like the Dolly Madison Prep & Serve Cart, love portable and more storage space too.

    ReplyDelete
  118. I like the Sallie Oversized 3-Pc Quilt Set for a bed.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I'd love to have the Extra Wide Shiatsu Massaging Recliner & Ottoman - a massaging chair would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Blog Post: http://247contests.net/1/post/2013/08/ninja-kitchen-system-giveaway-830.html

    ReplyDelete
  121. the Storage Wardrobe with Shelves and Shoe Pockets

    ReplyDelete
  122. I love this: http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Country-Kitchen-Buffet.aspx?PfId=251261&DeptId=20828&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=3&StyleNo=0341#.UhKyrtWnapg

    ReplyDelete
  123. I could really use the Dakota 8-Piece Comforter Set! (Coreyolomon at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  124. I would also love this sheet set--http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/500TC-4Pc-Cotton-Rich-Sheet-Set.aspx?PfId=244148&DeptId=15170&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=1

    Entered the rafflecopter as "Wild orchid"

    Thanks for the chance to win!
    wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I also entered the $25 Visa Gift Card giveaway. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I would love to have the Cuisinart® Convection Toaster Oven!

    ReplyDelete
  127. I have always wanted theCuisinart® Griddler. You do do anything with it.

    ReplyDelete
  128. I would love the Cuisinart® Convection Toaster Oven. My toaster oven is so old and cruddy.

    ReplyDelete
  129. I know we could make good use of theVornado® Whisper Quiet Heater.
    receiverwd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. extra wide dream hammock is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  131. I could really use the Eureka® Pet Lover Canister.

    ReplyDelete
  132. I would chose the Eureka Bagless Upright Vacuum

    ReplyDelete
  133. I love their zero gravity chairs!

    ssgsweeps @ hotmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I like the Electric Mandoline Slicer.

    ReplyDelete
  135. I'd love to have the Large Black Finish Create a Cart with Wood Top!

    ReplyDelete
  136. I like the Eureka Bagless Upright Vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  137. I like the Cuisinart® 8-Cup Rice Cooker Steamer.

    tlnnjw329(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I could really use the "Arts & Crafts Dining Table & Chairs".

    ReplyDelete
  139. I like the outdoor hammock.
    elysesw@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I like the West Bend Air Crazy Corn Popper

    ReplyDelete
  141. I like the Toaster Oven With Double Burners.

    ReplyDelete
  142. I have been looking at the Tiffany Style Butterfly Bench at Brylane Home for a while. Really like it!
    pamc77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. the upright vacuum I need a new one bad!

    ReplyDelete
  144. I would like to have the Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer.

    suebee05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I'd love the Eureka Vacuum (Bagless)

    ReplyDelete
  146. I would like the Singer® Electronic Steam Press

    $279.99

    ReplyDelete
  147. I love the Santa Fe collection of dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  148. I like the Electric Mandoline Slicer

    ReplyDelete
  149. I would love to have the Eureka® Bagless Upright Vacuum. I so need a new vacuum. colleenaw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I entered the $50 Kohl's Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  151. Ok so I really need a new blender and this would be awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  152. The Bissell® Pro Heat Steam Cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  153. Button is on right side bar: http://psmamae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  154. The Country Kitchen Buffet is on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  155. I would love the Shark® Rotator™ Lift-Away Professional vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  156. I'd love one of their bagless vacuums!

    ReplyDelete
  157. I would love to have the Storage Wardrobe with Shelves and Shoe Pockets.
    Tara Woods

    ReplyDelete
  158. The Extra Wide Dream Hammock is something I would love to give my Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  159. I'd love the Multi Cooker & Pizza Pan!

    ReplyDelete
  160. I love the In One Massaging Rocking Recliner.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  161. Laundry 2 bin sorter! I need one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  162. I would love one of their Toaster Ovens.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. Lots of great stuff for the whole house on their site :) One thing I love is the Extra Wide Leather-Look Power-Lift Chair with Storage Arms :)

    ReplyDelete
  164. Would also like the 3-in-1 Ninja Cooker !! would most definitely love

    ReplyDelete
  165. Plush Extra Wide Recliner With Storage Arms is something I could imagine falling asleep on

    ReplyDelete
  166. I entered the Ekobrew Coffee Double Bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  167. I like the deep fryer with warmer tray.

    ReplyDelete
  168. I would love to have the crockpot.

    ReplyDelete
  169. I'd love to own the Shark® Lift Away Vacuum.
    dolniaks at consolidated dot net

    ReplyDelete
  170. The Shark® Lift Away Vacuum looks awesome. I'd love to have that :)

    ReplyDelete
  171. I want the 3-in-1 Ninja Cooker

    ReplyDelete
  172. After checking out the site Id have to add the BrylaneHome Halogen Oven to my "must-have" list- I'd really like to give it a try :)

    crystalmethod54751@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. The Nesting Planters could be nice for my porch steps!

    ReplyDelete
  174. I would love Stand Mixer With 2 Bowls

    ReplyDelete
  175. the Country Kitchen Buffet would look great in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  176. I would also love to have the Bissell® Power Swift Pet Compact Vac from Brylane Home.

    ReplyDelete