pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Home For The Holidays: My Twinn Doll Review and #Giveaway CLOSED!!!

Little girls love dolls, and just like other little girls out there, my daughter loves dolls as well! My daughter loves to have her tea parties. And when her friends come over, they all play dress up and play like they are little mommies. Sure I can go and get her another doll, just like the one her friends all have, but what if I want to do something special for her. What if I want to get her a doll that is just hers, one that no one else would have? Is that possible? Without me spending a ton of money on a custom doll, that would not be too expensive for her to play with. A doll that she can not only enjoy, but one that is all hers. One she can take out with her and sleep with. Well I have found just a company that does this. One that makes a custom doll to look like your little girl, with out having to spend a ton of money. The company is called My Twinn. At My Twinn, you customize a doll by choosing everything from the correct eye color, skin tone and hair, then you send a picture of the little girl you would like to get a custom doll for and they make a beautiful doll, that your little girl can cherish and enjoy!!

The My Twinn doll is the perfect present for any little girl out there. This is a gift that they will never forget and one they can hold on to and cherish for years to come!! Also at My Twinn, you can get matching outfits for your little girl and her doll to coordinate with each other in. They also carry a collection of doll furniture as well as other doll products. You can even get a baby doll and baby doll items as well over at My Twinn. The dolls from My Twinn have a soft body so the dolls are suitable for girls ages 3 and up!!!! Once your little girl has her My Twinn doll, sign her up to enjoy online play with her doll at Mytwinnworld.com or she can design and play with her own virtual doll. Over at Mytwinnworld.com your little girl can send family and friends e-cards and even let everyone know, what other My Twinn products she wants!! She can earn virtual money to buy products at the virtual store for her virtual doll, she can take her doll online to the salon and have a girls day online and so much more!!!

I was given a My Twinn Doll for my daughter to review, courtesy of My Twinn. And since we are in the holiday spirit over here at Mommy Katie, the wonderful people over at My Twinn would like to give one of my awesome readers, a Custom My Twinn Doll of their own to share with a special little girl this holiday season!! a $149 value!!


Mandatory Entry:
Like My Twinn on Facebook and leave them a comment!! Come back here and let me know you have done this along with your email!!

Extra Entries:
Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Vote for me on the Top Mommy Blogs 
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it 
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab The Home For The Holidays Button and leave the URL to where I may find it



This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at noon on December 7 ,2010. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.





201 comments:

  1. I liked my twin on facebook

    suzannebake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like My Twinn on facebook and left comment
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked my twinn on fb (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fb fan (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you on facebook
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. google follower
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. twitter follower & tweeted
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/6933285485682688
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. home for the holidays button
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like My Twinn on Facebook as Bridget A and left a message!

    Happy Thanksgiving from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    cheekymommaof2 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you on Facebook as Bridget A

    Happy Thanksgiving from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    cheekymommaof2 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on Twitter as cheekymommaof2

    Happy Thanksgiving from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    cheekymommaof2 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you via GFC

    Happy Thanksgiving from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    cheekymommaof2 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted for you! Good luck!

    Happy Thanksgiving from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    cheekymommaof2 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog button is on my "blog button exchange" page!

    Happy Thanksgiving from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    cheekymommaof2 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Home for the Holidays button is on my main blog page, left side!

    Happy Thanksgiving from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    cheekymommaof2 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Requested friendship on facebook Tricia F

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like My Twinn on FB/Left Comment
    Chelsei Ryan
    pica_princess_88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like you on FB
    Chelsei Ryan
    pica_princess_88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I voted on Top Mommy Blogs
    pica_princess_88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a google follower and I liked the My Twinn facebook page and left a comment. cortsthings@bellsouth.net

    Also I tried to follow you on facebook, but it seemed to be a personal page and made you make a friend request. Do you have a page that we can "like" and not ask for a friend request?

    ReplyDelete
  21. MY little girls would love these dolls! Following you through FMBT - hope you can visit me at www.thejoyfuljungle.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for linking up for the Tuesday Train ride. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, I'm following you via Making Friends Monday. Would love it if you would follow back. Have a great day.
    Please enter any and all of my giveaways. More are coming so feel free to come back often.
    kellysgiveaways.blogspot.com (spotlight blog)

    ReplyDelete
  24. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/7257701889351682
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Like My Twinn on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=469480814265&id=92517534265
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. following you on facebook
    Karen Medlin
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Google Friend connect follower
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/7470043231166464
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  29. voted Top Mommy Blogs
    Good Luck

    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like My Twin on FB and left a comment.

    dawn.lares@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow you on Twitter (Mamato2Mijas)

    dawn.lares@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow you on FB. (Dawn Lares)

    dawn.lares@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow you on GFC.

    dawn.lares@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like My Twinn and left a message on their wall with my name Amy Brewer
    brewerchickey78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am a google friend on GFC
    brewerchickey78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I liked My Twinn and left a message on their wall.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you on facebook.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow My Twinn on FB and left a comment on thier wall.
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like you on facebook
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. GFC follower
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I voted
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I grabbed your holiday button
    http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow you on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/kasexton/status/7522715153993728
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-my-twinn-doll-at-mommy-katie.html
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-my-twinn-doll-at-mommy-katie.html
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-my-twinn-doll-at-mommy-katie.html
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-my-twinn-doll-at-mommy-katie.html
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/7665127826399232
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. daily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/7769936264953856
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  50. Like My Twinn on FB and left a comment
    jenniferweldon77 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/#!/Jenniferweldon7/status/7827371591729153
    jenniferweldon77 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Like My Twinn on Facebook~Deb S

    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like you n FB~Deb S

    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you with GFC

    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like My Twinn on facebook and left comment (Ariel Tempest)
    sweokgrl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow you on twitter and tweeted
    sweokgrl@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/bdiane34/status/7999220896243712

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow on facebook (Ariel Tempest)
    sweokgrl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like them on facebook as rachel carter crisman
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like you on facebook as rachel carter crisman
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Network blog follower
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I liked them on FB as Lisa Pederson, and left a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  62. daily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/8322964214775808
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  63. I follow/like My Twinn on FB ands commented-DanelleJohns danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow/like you on FB-DanelleJohns danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/8553484555124736
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I DO like My TWinn on Facebook and let them know you sent me!

    eileen r.

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Voted you for Top Mommy Blogs!


    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I LIKE you on Facebook!

    eileen r.


    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Follow publicly with GF!


    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow ntweeted this!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/8566455075344384

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. daily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/8716551511347201
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am a My Twinn FB fan. Screen name: Jessica Hendrickson

    And I wrote on their wall!

    Thank you for the wonderful giveaway!

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I am a new twitter follower and I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/girlygirlugh/status/8731111123324928

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I requested to be your FB friend. Screen name: Jessica Hendrickson

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am a new GFC follower! Screen name: girlygirlugh

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. tweeted this!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/8898686675329026

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I liked My Twinn on facebook.

    1prince1princess@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow you on facebook.

    1prince1princess@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow you through GFC.

    1prince1princess@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  80. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

    1prince1princess@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am a fan of My Twinn on FB, and I left a comment.

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  82. I voted for you on TMB.

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  83. I am following you on GFC.

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow Mommy Katie on FB..

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow you on Twitter, and I tweeted 11/28.
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/8972171762204672

    I'm embmimi.

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  86. I liked MY Twinn on facebook and made a comment
    arianiah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/girlygirlugh/status/9087154185568257

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/9117978448633856
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Follow you on Facebook
    arianiah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Follow on Google connect
    arianiah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. got your button on my blog
    www.arindance.blogspot.com
    arianiah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/9251920229171200

    ReplyDelete
  93. I liked MyTwinn on Facebook as Charity. Please enter me in this giveaway. Would love to win it!! Thanks!

    esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Also became a GFC follower as Charity.

    esterried[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. These dolls are beautiful I liked them on Facebook and left them a comment

    jennifer roberts

    jenn@peacelovemommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. tweet

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/9371796008599552

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I like MyTwinn on Facebook - Erika B
    MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Follow & tweet - http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/9389858329985024

    ReplyDelete
  99. Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/girlygirlugh/status/9441443655450624

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/9479805565140993
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like My Twinn on facebook and left them a comment.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Following you on twitter (mcfarland629) and I tweeted this at: http://twitter.com/mcfarland629/status/9635618237718528

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. The Home for the Holidays button is on my blog: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. tweeted this!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/9700766507859968

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I liked Twinn Facebook page and told them you sent me. melinda toad at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Friended you on Facebook. melindatoad at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I posted your button to my blog at melindatoad.com

    melinda toad at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/girlygirlugh/status/9793605304590336
    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Tweeted 11/30
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/9821108417069056

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  110. Liked My Twinn and left a wall comment as Lucy Montgomery.

    Lucy @ BecauseMommySaidSo . Com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Friended you on Facebook as Lucy Montgomery

    Lucy @ BecauseMommySaidSo.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I like my twinn on facebook and left them a comment
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow you on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/goodieslist/status/10119461046587392
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I added you as a friend on facebook
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I follow your blog via google friend connect - Niecey

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  116. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-twinn-doll-dec-7.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  117. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-twinn-doll-dec-7.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  118. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-twinn-doll-dec-7.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  119. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-twinn-doll-dec-7.html
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  120. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-twinn-doll-dec-7.html
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  121. I have your holiday button on my blog sidebar

    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  122. http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/10121440133124096

    tweeted this!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Voted today for you on Top Mommy blogs!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/girlygirlugh/status/10176860809854976

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Tweeted 12/1
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/10183488632262656

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  126. tweeted this!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/10493379880161280

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Tweeted 12/2
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/10530246092652545

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  128. Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/girlygirlugh/status/10545187084312576

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. tweeted this!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/10861652798873601

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/girlygirlugh/status/10863977726746624
    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Tweeted 12/3
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/10874954031570944

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  132. http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/10893599055024128

    ReplyDelete
  133. I like My Twinn on facebook and wrote on their wall
    Rebecca Niehaus
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I follow you on twitter as @sparkleglow and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/11227165748101120
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I follow you publicly on google friend connect
    Rebecca Niehaus
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I voted for this blog on Top Mommy Blogs
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I like My Twinn doll on facebook
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. Voted at top mommy blogs
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/girlygirlugh/status/11243244771872768

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Tweeted 12/4
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/11277664526536704

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  141. http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/11580070762123264

    ReplyDelete
  142. Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/girlygirlugh/status/11584325522825217

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Tweeted 12/5
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/11592481611194369

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  144. tweeted this!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/11660279276380161

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. Voted you for top mommy blog!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. i like my twinn on facebook outofthoughts-1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. i voted for you no top mommy blogs

    ReplyDelete
  148. http://twitter.com/#!/TheRhinoMisses/status/11673369590108160

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like My Twinn on Facebook and left them a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  150. I Follow you on Twitter and tweeted about this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  151. I like My Twinn on FB
    Heather Saving
    couponinggirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. we are FB friends
    couponinggirl at gmail dot com
    Heather Saving

    ReplyDelete
  153. I liked My Twinn on Facebook and left comment

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  154. GFC follower

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  155. I like you on Facebook as
    Jessica S. McGhee

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  156. Voted on Top Mommy

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  157. I like My Twinn facebook page :)
    noweesmom at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I follow you on Twitter noweesmom and tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/noweesmom/status/11965530768416768

    ReplyDelete
  159. Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/girlygirlugh/status/11967261493432320

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I lost my place, if I already posted this please just delete! Thank you!

    Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/girlygirlugh/status/11967261493432320
    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I like MyTwinn on Facebook and I left a comment on their wall.

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  162. I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted
    @NancyeDavis

    http://twitter.com/NancyeDavis/status/11980250879623168

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  163. I like/follow you on Facebook

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  164. GFC Follower

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  165. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  166. I liked My Twinn on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  167. I like my twinn on FB M Pineda and left a comment http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Twinn/92517534265#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=476130369265&id=92517534265

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. your twitter follower micaela6955 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/micaela6955/status/11991185614708736

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I like you on facebook M Pineda

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. following via GFC
    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Tweeted 12/6
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/11883771607384064

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  172. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/12019343529353216
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I follow you on twitter @manthas24 and tweeted http://twitter.com/manthas24/status/12128352194265088

    ReplyDelete
  174. I voted http://www.topmommyblogs.com/directory/search.php

    ReplyDelete
  175. I wrote a comment on My Twinn's FB wall

    shielaroz2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I follow your blog

    shielaroz2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I follow you on Twitter and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/ShielaScar/status/12143243525365760

    shielaroz2002(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  178. http://twitter.com/#!/TheRhinoMisses/status/12214056798654464

    ReplyDelete
  179. I follow you on twitter as @sparkleglow and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/12250098142543872
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/girlygirlugh/status/12313415510921216

    girlygirlugh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. Tweeted 12/8
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/12559416482070528

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  182. like my twin on fb

    cindy ann
    Familytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete