With the holiday cheer in full swing over here at Mommy Katie, the people from K'NEX would like to spread some cheer by offering one of my amazing readers a childhood classic! They would like to give one lucky reader the Lincoln Logs Shady Pines Homestead set!!
Mandatory Entry:
Like K'NEX on Facebook and leave them a comment!! Come back here and let me know you have done this, leave me your email with this comment!!
Extra Entries:
Follow me on Facebook
Vote for me on the Top Mommy Blogs
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab The Home For The Holidays Button and leave the URL to where I may find it
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at noon on December 6 ,2010. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.
I like K'NEX on Facebook (andrea potter kruse) & left a comment
ReplyDeleteandrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I follow on twitter (notimeMom) & tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/5510478176460801
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteandrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC (andrea kruse)
ReplyDeleteandrea.kruse at gmail dot com
Hi there.
ReplyDeleteI am your newest Follow Friday Friend.
Please stop by and say Hi:)
http://kidzborn2impress.blogspot.com/
I liked K'nex on Facebook and told them you sent me.
ReplyDeleteJoyce Adelhock Bearden
joyfulcreations2 at yahoo dot com
ps....I'm also following you from the Friday Blog Hop on HGF.
http://joyfulcreations2.blogspot.com/
Following you on Twitter
ReplyDelete(JoyfulCreations)
Following you on Facebook
ReplyDelete(Joyce Adelhock Bearden)
Following you on Google friend connect.
ReplyDeleteBlogged it #1
ReplyDeletehttp://joyfulcreations2.blogspot.com/2010/11/ive-wanted-these-for-my-girls-forever.html
Blogged it #2
ReplyDeletehttp://joyfulcreations2.blogspot.com/2010/11/ive-wanted-these-for-my-girls-forever.html
Blogged it #3
ReplyDeletehttp://joyfulcreations2.blogspot.com/2010/11/ive-wanted-these-for-my-girls-forever.html
blogged it #4
ReplyDeletehttp://joyfulcreations2.blogspot.com/2010/11/ive-wanted-these-for-my-girls-forever.html
Blogged it#5
ReplyDeletehttp://joyfulcreations2.blogspot.com/2010/11/ive-wanted-these-for-my-girls-forever.html
Grabbed you button:)
ReplyDeletehttp://joyfulcreations2.blogspot.com/
I like Knex on Facebook & commented! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMusingsfromaSAHM(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow & tweet http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/5719959690813440
ReplyDeleteGFC follower
ReplyDeleteI voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!
ReplyDeleteI'm now following you through Home Grown Families Friday Blog Hop. I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/
ReplyDeleteSofia's Ideas
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/6033701607571456
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I like Knex on facebook and commented on thier wall
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annebrooks/status/6155817791262720
vabred1963@aol.com
I like you on fB
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
I voted
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
I have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com
vabred1963@aol.com
I have your holiday button on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com
vabred1963@aol.com
I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-licoln-logs-at-mommy-katie.html
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-licoln-logs-at-mommy-katie.html
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
I follow/like KNEX on FB and commented-DanelleJohns
ReplyDeletedanellejohns at gmail dot com
I follow/like you on FB-DanelleJohns danellejohns at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow you publicly via GFC-DanelleJohnson
ReplyDeletedanellejohns at gmail dot com
I voted on Top Mommy Blogs-
ReplyDeletedanellejohns at gmail dot com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/6492540572274689
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/6501331225288704
ReplyDeleteI left a comment on FB !
ReplyDeleteLiked K'NEX on Facebook and left them a comment!!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on Google Friends Connect
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Erika105/status/6842812985249792
ReplyDeleteI like knex on facebook and left a comment
ReplyDeleteNiecey Docherty
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/goodieslist/status/6912425857126400
I added you as a friend on facebook
ReplyDeleteNiecey Docherty
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog via google friend connect - Niecey
ReplyDeletenieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/lincoln-logs-dec-6.html
#1
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/lincoln-logs-dec-6.html
#2
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/lincoln-logs-dec-6.html
#3
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/lincoln-logs-dec-6.html
#4
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/lincoln-logs-dec-6.html
#5
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/6962230889287680
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/7397939643162624
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I follow Knex on FB and left a comment. :)
ReplyDeletedawn.lares@gmail.com
I follow you on FB.
ReplyDeletedawn.lares@gmail.com
I follow via GFC.
ReplyDeletedawn.lares@gmail.com
I voted.
ReplyDeletedawn.lares@gmail.com
Like K'NEX and left comment
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150341825940171&id=37841800170
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
following you on twitter
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
have your Home for the Holiday button posted
ReplyDeletehttp://gummasplace.blogspot.com/
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/7519002553229313
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
daily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/7773935244414976
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/7923750221647872
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I friended them and left a comment as Lisa Pederson.
ReplyDeletedaily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/8327296960167936
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/8663712873320449
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I like knex on facebook and commented on their wall
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150344630595171&id=37841800170
follow and tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/8667062368997376
Follow on Facebook
ReplyDeleteNancy P.
Follow on Google Friends Connect
ReplyDeleteVoted on the Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeletehome for the holidays button
ReplyDeletehttp://arizonamama-fancygrlnancy.blogspot.com/
tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/8724526779076610
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/8981324874391552
ReplyDeletetweet http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/9104239636774912
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/9136945967923200
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
daily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/9255075931226113
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
tweet http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/9474418937954305
ReplyDeleteI blogged #2
ReplyDeletehttp://arizonamama-fancygrlnancy.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-gifts-to-win.html
I blogged #3
ReplyDeletehttp://arizonamama-fancygrlnancy.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-gifts-to-win.html
I blogged #4
ReplyDeletehttp://arizonamama-fancygrlnancy.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-gifts-to-win.html
I blogged #5
ReplyDeletehttp://arizonamama-fancygrlnancy.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-gifts-to-win.html
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/9828944278724608
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
tweet http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/9830802569306112
ReplyDeletetweet ~ http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/10195010242740224
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/10387831293739008
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I like Knex on FB
ReplyDeletefollow/tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/avonproducts4me/status/10400394102439937
I follow on gfc
ReplyDeletetweet http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/10532565861539840
ReplyDeleteK'nex FB fan and left a comment there!
ReplyDeleteckachelmuss at gmail.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/10784182372401152
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/10893267323326464
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Erika105/status/10893267323326464
ReplyDeletetweet~ http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/10913142301270017
ReplyDeleteI like Knex on facebook
ReplyDeleteamyleanne0819@yahoo.com
Voted at top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteamyleanne0819@yahoo.com
I like K'NEX on facebook and wrote on their wall
ReplyDeleteRebecca Niehaus
imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com
I follow you on twitter as @sparkleglow and tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/11271569875668992
imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com
I like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteRebecca Niehaus
imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com
I voted for this blog on Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com
tweet http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/11278010434977792
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/11309632446271488
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/11579757355343872
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/11843466640236544
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I like Knex on Facebook and left a comment on their wall http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150353414380171&id=37841800170
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter and made a tweet http://twitter.com/wrestlingaddict/status/11852544980557824
ReplyDeleteI like you on facebook (Facebook.com/ginaturner)
ReplyDeleteI follow you via GFC
ReplyDeleteI liked K'nex on facebook.
ReplyDeletecwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/11926229447876609
ReplyDeleteLiked K'Nex facebook page and commented
ReplyDeletejmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom
I like you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteJessica S. McGhee
jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom
GFC follower
ReplyDeletejmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom
Voted on Top Mommy
ReplyDeletejmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom