pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Home For The Holidays: PetCakes Review and Giveaway CLOSED!


PetCakes are not cakes for pets, PetCakes are adorable little stuffed animal pets that are inside of cupcakes with frosting on top of their heads. PetCakes are just way too cute!! I know that my kids are just going to love the PetCakes this year when they get them as a gift for the holidays. I was given a set of 4 PetCakes, courtesy of Well Made Toy Manufacturing Corporation, to review for my readers. I have a feeling that these adorable little pets are going to be a hit this holiday season for the kids! I know these will be a hit amongst my kids this year!!!
Here is a little info I was given on these adorable PetCakes to share with you:






Twinkle Sprinkles™ is a playful, loving, and mischievous
Beagle, whose colorful pink sprinkled frosting top looks
good enough to eat! Twinkle Sprinkles likes to yelp when
happy and sleep in her cupcake wrapper where her nose
stays nice and toasty.



Randy Candy™ is a lovable mutt, scampering around
playfully and taking long naps in his cupcake wrapper.
Randy Candy is topped with tasty frosting and a cherry.










Coco-Coconut™ is a fluffy poodle with a loving side that is
as sweet as a frosted cupcake. Cuddle Coco-Coconut and
keep her cozy in her cupcake wrapper.











Blueberry Buddy™ is a Shar Pei who acts tough for his
size but is a loving push over who’s as sweet as the
blueberry frosting on his head. When sleepy, Blueberry
Buddy cozies up in his own cupcake wrapper.





Over here at Mommy Katie, we are gearing up for the holidays! The makers of PetCakes would like to join us by giving one of my awesome readers 2 PetCakes, courtesy of Well Made™ Toy Manufacturing Corporation!
Mandatory Entry:
Tell me which PetCake is your favorite!! Leave your email with this entry!!

Extra Entries:

Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Vote for me on the Top Mommy Blogs 
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it 
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab The Home For The Holidays Button and leave the URL to where I may find it



This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at noon on December 6 ,2010. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.




101 comments:

  1. blueberry buddy
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. twitter follower & tweeted
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/5476210767298560
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fb fan (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. google follower
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. button
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home For The Holidays button
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Randy Candy. I have always thought mutts were the cutest dogs!

    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Blueberry Buddy...bc we had Shar Pei's growing u. But the dog lover in my house will love Twinkle Sprinkles!

    joyfulcreations2 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you on twitter:)
    joyfulcreations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grabbed your button.
    http://joyfulcreations2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following with GFC.
    joyful creations at home

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Honey Cakes, but they are all so cute! Thanks!
    MusingsfromaSAHM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Follow & tweet - http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/5718878457954304

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are too cute! My son would love the puppy one! I am your newest follower..great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/status/5808887320027136

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am eddiem11 a GFC public follower---eddiem11@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely Twinkle Sprinkles!! :)

    amiallison73 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow MommyKaite on facebook
    amiallison73 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you thru GFC
    amiallison73 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I voted! :)
    amiallison73 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your button is on my blog! :)
    http://alililly.blogspot.com/
    amiallison73 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your holiday button is on my blog! :)
    http://alililly.blogspot.com/
    amiallison73 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/status/6062643110481920

    ReplyDelete
  24. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/6220801984438272
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Nutty Nicki the best. But all of them are totally adorable.

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow you publicly via GFC-DanelleJohnson

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I voted on Top Mommy Blogs

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have posted your holiday button on my blog. (Silvrwolve114-Danelle)

    Located here: (right hand side)
    http://ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/6501272328863744

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the plush beagle! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/6574770841722881
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. My favorite is Roco Coco PetCakes
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  33. My two faves are Randy Candy and Honey Cakes.
    susie at susiebhomemaker dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Follow on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/6576091611267072
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  35. LIKE Toby Katie Sexton on FB
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Follow Mommy Katie via GFC
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Voted for you on the Top Mommy Blogs
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  38. http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/6842713538301953

    ReplyDelete
  39. My favorite is twinkle sprinkles
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow you on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/goodieslist/status/6917356261482496

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow your blog via google friend connect - Niecey

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/petcakes-dec-6.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  43. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/petcakes-dec-6.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  44. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/petcakes-dec-6.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  45. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/petcakes-dec-6.html
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  46. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/petcakes-dec-6.html
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  47. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/6937819494744064
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/status/7103369814474753

    ReplyDelete
  49. http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/7213793268473856

    ReplyDelete
  50. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/7280230200774656
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/7302228314427392
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  52. http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/7515678961565696

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi, my favorite is Honey Cakes. Thanks so much for the giveaway!
    maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you on Twitter. Here's my tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/7604389510385664
    maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  55. I "like" your blog on Facebook (FB name: Maddie Brubaker).
    maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect.
    maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  57. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
    maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  58. the gals favorite is Randy Candy!
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  59. Your facebook fan
    Karen Medlin
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  60. GFC follower
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  61. voted Top Mommy Blogs Today
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  62. tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/7638033054564352
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  63. tweet]
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/7671588375760897
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. daily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/8328473256923136
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  65. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/8555434239594496
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/8585060173221888

    ReplyDelete
  67. http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/status/8596617015861248

    ReplyDelete
  68. tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/8726090306560000
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  69. http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/8981283011035136

    ReplyDelete
  70. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/9117463908192256
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/9256065992491008
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  72. http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/9289357395492864

    ReplyDelete
  73. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/9479306392637440
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/status/9663708871532544

    ReplyDelete
  75. http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/status/10389841757868032

    ReplyDelete
  76. http://twitter.com/#!/sohamolina/status/11124791389982720

    ReplyDelete
  77. Coco Coconut
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Voted at top mommy blogs
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Twinkle Sprinkles is my favorite with Randy Candy coming in at very close second :)
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow you on twitter as @sparkleglow and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/11273923253506048
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like you on facebook
    Rebecca Niehaus
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow you publicly on google friend connect
    Rebecca Niehaus
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I voted for this blog on Top Mommy Blogs
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow you GFC
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Twinkle Sprinkles™ is my favorite!

    dmraca at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Follower GFC
    Dana R

    dmraca at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hi all!
    I just wanted to let you know that I will have these available soon! Our website is www.sweet-xdreams.com. If the site is down due to construction, there will be a link to our ebay site where you will find them soon!
    Please keep checking. They've promised the shipment this week!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  88. I like twinkle sprinkles. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  89. HoneyCakes is my favorite!

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  90. GFc follower

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like you on Facebook

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  92. Voted on Top Mommy

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete