Base system includes:
• 1 interactive story and activity
• 1 learning game
• Writing activities
• Art tools and stampers
• Music sampler
• Sample photo images
• And it’s easy to add more!
iXL teaches:
• Story comprehension
• Counting (by 1’s, 2’s, 10’s)
• Art and creativity
• Phonics
• Vocabulary
• Writing
• Spelling and lots more!
Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista™ or Windows 7
• 150MB free hard drive space
• Internet connection
Macintosh OS X v10.4 or higher
• 150MB free hard drive
• Internet connection
The iXL is already one of the hottest toys on the market! I would suggest that if you havent already gone out to start your Holiday shopping, then you better start! And dont forget to get the iXL for your kids this year. Since we are in the holiday spirit over here at Mommy Katie, Fisher Price has decided to join in on the fun and give one of my readers a iXL of their own this year to share with a wonderful kid!!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which of the iXL games your kids like best!! Leave your email with this entry!!
Extra Entries:
Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway daily
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect
Vote for me on the Top Mommy Blogs
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab The Home For The Holidays Button and leave the URL to where I may find it
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on November 28,2010. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.
My son would love the spongebob game.
ReplyDeletemegankayden@yahoo.com
I follow you on facebook.
ReplyDeletemegankayden@yahoo.com
my son would like the writing and art studio
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
Following you via gfc.
ReplyDeletemegankayden@yahoo.com
follow and tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/29535796193
Toy Story is the hit in our house!
ReplyDeletecherrypicks.by.humboldtcherry(at)gmail.com
Top Mommy Vote
ReplyDeletecherrypicks.by.humboldtcherry(at)gmail.com
i follow u.my daughter would love the disney princess game and the hanny manny game. amypugmire@live.com
ReplyDeletefb fan. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
ReplyDeleteMy son would love the photos uploaded!
ReplyDeletesippycupmom@gmail.com
I follow you on Facebook!
ReplyDeletesippycupmom@gmail.com
I follow your blog. amypugmire@live.com
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeletesippycupmom@gmail.com
My son would like Handy Manny!
ReplyDeletemommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
I voted for YOU ON TMB!
ReplyDeletesippycupmom@gmail.com
voted for u on top mommy blogs. amypugmire@live.com
ReplyDeletefollow on twitter and tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/29536860361
I follow you on twitter!
ReplyDeletetweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hell_0kitty/status/29536861479
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
follow on facebook
ReplyDeleteNancy P.
follow on gfc
ReplyDeletevoted in top mommy blogs
ReplyDeletehave the home for the holidays button
ReplyDeletesee blogging events on the side
http://arizonamama-fancygrlnancy.blogspot.com/
My daughter would love the princess game
ReplyDeletekatrinasouthwick at gmail dot com
follow on fb
ReplyDeletekatrinasouthwick at gmail dot com
follow gfc
ReplyDeletekatrinasouthwick at gmail dot com
voted!
ReplyDeletekatrinasouthwick at gmail dot com
Of course, Toy Story 3!!!
ReplyDeletewhat_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
GFC follower
ReplyDeletewhat_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
Like you on Fb
ReplyDeleteRobyn L
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
Follow on Twitter
ReplyDelete@whatmamawants
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would love the Scooby Doo game and my son would love the Sponge Bob game!
Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!
cheekymommaof2@live.com
I like you on Facebook as Bridget A!
ReplyDeleteCheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!
cheekymommaof2@live.com
I follow you on Twitter as cheekymommaof2!
ReplyDeleteCheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!
cheekymommaof2@live.com
I follow you via Google Friend Connect!
ReplyDeleteCheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!
cheekymommaof2@live.com
I voted for you! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!
cheekymommaof2@live.com
Your button is on my blog under blog button exchange!
ReplyDeleteCheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!
cheekymommaof2@live.com
my son would like the spongebob and toy story 3 games
ReplyDeletej6r3424@yahoo.com
i follow you on FB
ReplyDeletej6r3424@yahoo.com
i follow your blog via GFC
ReplyDeletej6r3424@yahoo.com
i voted for you as top mommy blog
ReplyDeletej6r3424@yahoo.com
i grabbed your button for my page
ReplyDeletehttp://giveawayqueen.blogspot.com/
j6r3424@yahoo.com
i also grabbed your home for the holidays button
ReplyDeletej6r3424@yahoo.com
Hi, I'm your newest follower :)
ReplyDeletePlease stop by Emma's Lunch when you can.
I think Handy Manny
ReplyDeletetbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
twitter follower & tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/29562946556
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
google follower
ReplyDeletetbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
voted
ReplyDeletetbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
Home For The Holidays button
ReplyDeletehttp://itsmomtime.blogspot.com/
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
My son would be all over the Toy Story 3 game or the Batman one. He'd feel like he was a big kid like his older sisters who have a DS. :)
ReplyDeletekriswhite82 at gmail dot com
I boys would love toy story.
ReplyDeletedgoodridge84@yahoo.com
I follow via GFC.
ReplyDeletedgoodridge84@yahoo.com
My daughter would love Disney Princess and my son would love Toy Story.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
Toy Story is the one we like.
ReplyDeletesupergrand2009@yahoo.com
My son absolutely loves the art feature. He has to draw something every time we are in Target. I think he'd love the spongebob game, too!
ReplyDeletewriteroxie at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter and tweeted-http://twitter.com/COUNTRYNEST/status/29578453470
ReplyDeletesupergrand2009@yahoo.com
Like you on FB-shirley e
ReplyDeletesupergrand2009@yahoo.com
Follow GFC
ReplyDeletesupergrand2009@yahoo.com
Voted for you on TMB.
ReplyDeletesupergrand2009@yahoo.com
i follow u on gfc as JR
ReplyDeletewriteroxie at gmail dot com
voted for u on top mommy blogs
ReplyDeletewriteroxie at gmail dot com
follow u on twitter as @childrenteach and tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ChildrenTeach/statuses/29579146110
writeroxie at gmail dot com
follow u on facebook as roxanne debord
ReplyDeletewriteroxie at gmail dot com
Toy Story 3
ReplyDeletejanel_marie at yahoo dot com
FB Friend
ReplyDeleteA Mom's Take
janel_marie at yahoo dot com
my twin boys would love Toy Story!
ReplyDeletemelhorn_m at yahoo dot com
Following you on twitter. (mcfarland629) I tweeted this @ http://twitter.com/mcfarland629/status/29582654864
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
Following you on facebook.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I blogged about this giveaway at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-fischer-price-ixl.html
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I blogged about this giveaway at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-fischer-price-ixl.html
ReplyDelete#2
shaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I blogged about this giveaway at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-fischer-price-ixl.html
ReplyDelete#3
shaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I blogged about this giveaway at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-fischer-price-ixl.html
ReplyDelete#4
shaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I blogged about this giveaway at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-fischer-price-ixl.html
ReplyDelete#5
shaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I like you on facebook.
ReplyDeletedgoodridge84@yahoo.com
jakellcth@msn. com
ReplyDeleteThe Disney Princess would be a big hit in our home!
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=7202&e=product&pid=54726
Follow on Facebook (smile a day giveaways)
ReplyDeletejakellcth@msn. com
follow via GFC
ReplyDeletejakellcth@msn. com
http://smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com/p/favorite-blog.html
ReplyDeleteYour button can be found on my blog here
jakellcth@msn. com
Our gals love Ni hao, Kai-lan
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteKaren Medlin
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
Google Friend Connect follower
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
have your button posted on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://gummasplace.blogspot.com/
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
We are a Handy Manny Family around here so that would be a hit!
ReplyDeleteThis could really save my iphone!
havenera at gmail dot com
I follow via gfc
ReplyDeletehavenera at gmail dot com
have the Home for the Holiday button
ReplyDeletehttp://gummasplace.blogspot.com/
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
following on twitter and tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/29596956119
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
My son loves the art games!
ReplyDeleterandi3208 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on FB :)
ReplyDeleterandi3208 at yahoo dot com
I follow you via GFC
ReplyDeleterandi3208 at yahoo dot com
My daughter would love the Toy Story game.
ReplyDeletepbjmama(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog via GFC!
ReplyDeletepbjmama(at)gmail(dot)com
I like you on FB as Felicia King.
ReplyDeletepbjmama(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDeletepbjmama(at)gmail(dot)com
I think my kids would love the spongebob one
ReplyDeletenieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodieslist/status/29598993581
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
I added you as a friend on facebook
ReplyDeleteNiecey Docherty
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted for you on top mommy blogs
ReplyDeletenieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/fisher-price-ixl-nov-28.html
#1
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/fisher-price-ixl-nov-28.html
#2
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/fisher-price-ixl-nov-28.html
#3
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/fisher-price-ixl-nov-28.html
#4
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway
http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/fisher-price-ixl-nov-28.html
#5
My son would love the Batman game.
ReplyDeletecarstrucksandteethingrings(at)gmail.com
I follow on GFC.
ReplyDeletecarstrucksandteethingrings(at)gmail.com
Toy Story 3 is the best.
ReplyDeletecouponboss at gmail dot com
My son would love the Shrek Forever After game.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
My daughter would love the Princess game!
ReplyDeleteMusingsfromaSAHM@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter / TWeet: http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/29631198142
ReplyDeleteI follow you with GFC
ReplyDeleteI voted!
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog -
ReplyDeletehttp://erikajo.blogspot.com
MusingsfromaSAHM@gmail.com
I have your Holiday button on my blog -
ReplyDeletehttp://erikajo.blogspot.com
MusingsfromaSAHM@gmail.com
My son would love the iXL™ Learning System Software Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3.
ReplyDeletejellerman at rocketmail dot com
I sent a request to be friends on fB (jemme elle)
ReplyDeletejellerman at rocketmail dot com
GFC follower.
ReplyDeletejellerman at rocketmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!
ReplyDeletejellerman at rocketmail dot com
Following Via GFC
ReplyDeleteourtipsforsaving@gmx.com
My grandson would like the Scooby-Doo game
ReplyDeletebonniesboutique(at)ymail(dot)com
I follow with GFC
ReplyDeletebonniesbabyboutique(at)ymail(dot)com
I voted on Top Mommy blogs
ReplyDeletebonniesbabyboutique(at)ymail.com
tweet ~
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/29638544135
I voted for you in the Sears contest!
ReplyDeleteI voted for you on the sears website.
ReplyDeleteShe likes Spongebob the best.
ReplyDeleteape2016(at)aol(dot)com
voted on Sears
ReplyDeleteSpongebob hands down...or maybe Toy Story...either one works!
ReplyDeleteamotheragain@gmail.com
My daughter would love the Handy Manny Game!
ReplyDeleterasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Follow you on Twitter & Tweet!
ReplyDelete@LilyBearLove
http://twitter.com/LilyBearLove/status/29671113250
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/mcfarland629/status/29670680978
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
My kids would love the Toy Story 3 software
ReplyDeletekissyjensen at gmail dot com
I added you as a FB friend
ReplyDeletekissyjensen at gmail dot com
My daughter would love the Disney Princess game.
ReplyDeletemarci_3602@hotmail.com
I follow with GFC.
ReplyDeletemarci_3602@hotmail.com
dt: http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/29689278807
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/29696857597
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
My son would love the Toy Story Game
ReplyDeletecoupons_s@yahoo.com
FOllower on google friend connect.
ReplyDeletecoupons_s@yahoo.com
Voted on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDeletecoupons_s@yahoo.com
I have the home for the holiday button
ReplyDeletecoupons_s@yahoo.com
crispsimons.blogspot.com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletecoupons_s@yahoo.com
crispsimons.blogspot.com
My granddaughter is three years old, I believe she would like the music the best.
ReplyDeleteDonna
dwarrington1@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter as 2Cats2See and I tweeted.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/2Cats2See/status/345476528349184
Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com
I'm a facebook fan.
ReplyDeleteDonna Hufman Warrington
dwarrington1@gmail.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteDonna
dwarrington1@gmail.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/364774483304448
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/390658565087232
we would love the love the sponge bob game.
ReplyDeletefloatingonabiscuit@gmail.com
my granddaughter would love this. she would like the disney princess game.
ReplyDeletejmajor4870(at)aol(dot)com
like mommy Katie on facebook (joanne major)
ReplyDeletejmajor4870(at)aol(dot)com
gfc follower (jmajor4870)
ReplyDeletejmajor4870(at)aol(dot)com
My daughter's favorite would definitely be the Disney Princess game.
ReplyDeletenbalogh522 at gmail dot com
follow you on FB- Nicole Krebs Balogh
ReplyDeletenbalogh522 at gmail dot com
voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeletenbalogh522 at gmail dot com
follow you on Twitter @maybaby522 and tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/566741503578113
nbalogh522 at gmail dot com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/mcfarland629/status/570339784392704
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter- http://twitter.com/jmeelle/status/584258699665409
ReplyDelete♦jellerman at rocketmail dot com♦
Tweet: http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/632691078729728
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/647673430413313
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet:
http://twitter.com/goodieslist/status/721529629319168
tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/736989921935360
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/mcfarland629/status/888880727334912
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
11/6 daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/927513685524480
nbalogh522 at gmail dot com
DAILY TWEET~ http://twitter.com/#!/jmeelle/status/939337931816960
ReplyDelete~jellerman at rocketmail dot com~
My grandkids love Scooby-Doo so I think they'd like that game best.
ReplyDeleteseriousreader at live dot com
I follow you on Twitter as BookOwner and tweeted this giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/BookOwner/status/952136120672257
seriousreader at live dot com
I think my son would like the SpongeBob SquarePants™ game the best
ReplyDeletesrgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter @sgrant2005 and tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/sgrant2005/status/997718545670144
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
I follow you on Facebook(Stephanie Petty-Grant)
ReplyDeletesrgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
I follow you on GFC (thegrants)
ReplyDeletesrgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
I voted for your blog
ReplyDeletesrgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
My girls would def think the Disney Princess game is the tops ty!
ReplyDeletekatiesmommy1@ gmail dot com
I blogged #1
ReplyDeletehttp://thegrantsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/11/mommy-katie-fisher-price-ixl-giveaway.html
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
I blogged #2
ReplyDeletehttp://thegrantsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/11/mommy-katie-fisher-price-ixl-giveaway.html
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
followed and RT
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/LUCINDA574/status/1000024636923904
katiesmommy1 at gmail dot com
@Lucinda574
I blogged #3
ReplyDeletehttp://thegrantsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/11/mommy-katie-fisher-price-ixl-giveaway.html
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
I blogged #4
ReplyDeletehttp://thegrantsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/11/mommy-katie-fisher-price-ixl-giveaway.html
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
voted on TopMommyBlogs
ReplyDeletekatiesmommy1 at gmail dot com
I blogged #5
ReplyDeletehttp://thegrantsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/11/mommy-katie-fisher-price-ixl-giveaway.html
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
I have your Holiday Button:
ReplyDeletehttp://thegrantsgiveaways.blogspot.com/
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com
blogged
ReplyDeletehttp://momorgrandma.blogspot.com/2010/11/great-giveaway-from-mommy-katie.html
blogged 2
ReplyDeletehttp://momorgrandma.blogspot.com/2010/11/great-giveaway-from-mommy-katie.html
katiesmommy1 at gmail dot com
blogged 3
ReplyDeletehttp://momorgrandma.blogspot.com/2010/11/great-giveaway-from-mommy-katie.html
blogged 4
ReplyDeletehttp://momorgrandma.blogspot.com/2010/11/great-giveaway-from-mommy-katie.html
katiesmommy1 at gmail dot com
blogged 5
ReplyDeletekatiesmommy1 at gmail dot com
holiday button
ReplyDeletehttp://momorgrandma.blogspot.com/2010/11/great-giveaway-from-mommy-katie.html
katiesmommy1 at gmail dot com
FOLLOW VIA gfc
ReplyDeleteKATIESMOMMY1 AT GMAIL DOT COM
My boys would love the Toy Story 3 game
ReplyDeletecrmrrsn28@gmail.com
Follow you on facebook
ReplyDeletecrmrrsn28@gmail.com
Follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletecrmrrsn28@gmail.com
tweet - http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/1079214677688320
ReplyDeleteI'm a GFC follower!
ReplyDeletemommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
Your holidays button is on my blog!
ReplyDeletemy3lilbirds.com
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
tweet~
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/1139770713448448
My daughter would love the Scooby Doo game. She loves all things Scooby Doo right now!
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
handy Manny game
ReplyDeletebwirth1974 at gmail dot com
GFC
ReplyDeleteellabelle31
bwirth1974 at gmail dot com
top mommy vote
ReplyDeletebwirth1974 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/LAURAWI18/status/1308840670789633
ReplyDeletebwirth1974 at gmail dot com