pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Home For The Holidays: Lalaloopsy Dolls Review and Giveaway 3 Winners!! Closed!


Sew magical, sew cute, is sew true!! My daughter loves dolls and ever since we watched the first Lalaloopsy Dolls commercial, she said she had to have one! The Lalaloopsy dolls are very cute. They are rag dolls that magically come to life from the material used to make them!!
From the button eyes to the rag doll style clothes, these dolls are just way too cute, and from what my daughter and her friends have said, these are a "must have" doll for the holiday season this year! The dolls have different personalities that were stitched in with each unique fabric used to make them! Each adorable Lalaloopsy doll comes with their own pet and a collectible poster!



We are heading into the season of sharing and of giving. And since we are already getting ready for the holidays over here at Mommy Katie, the people from MGA Entertainment have given my daughter some Lalaloopsy dolls of her own and will be giving 3 of my readers a Lalaloopsy Doll to share with a special little girl this year!!! Yes I said 3!! 


Mandatory Entry:
Follow Lalaloopsy on Facebook. Then come back here and let me know you have done this, also leave your email with this entry!


Extra Entries:
Follow Lalaloopsy on Twitter

Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway daily
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect
Vote for me on the Top Mommy Blogs
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab The Home For The Holidays Button and leave the URL to where I may find it


This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on November 29,2010. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.

334 comments:

  1. following Lalaloopsy on facebook.
    heathersfreedom @hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow Lalaloopsy on Twitter @guitargirlut
    heathersfreedom @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you on twitter guitargirlut
    heathersfreedom @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you on facebook
    heathersfreedom @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. following you on gfc
    heathersfreedom @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following Lalaloopsy on Facebook.

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted on Top Mommy blogs. 11/3

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following on GFC.

    ShirleyC

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you on Twitter, and tweeted 11/3
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/29622814696

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following Lalaloopsy on Twitter. I'm embmimi

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you on FB.

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Lalaloopsy on fb

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. follower

    melacan athotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. <3 lalaloopsy!
    following on facebook!
    ms.annahensley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following you on twitter, @youbrokethis and tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/youbrokethis/status/29625111705

    ms.annahensley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. fb fan of lalaoopsy. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. fb fan of yours. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i follow u via gfc. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i voted for u on top mommy blogs. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/29631564719

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Lalaloopsy on facebook.
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Following Lalaloopsy on twitter.
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like Lalaloopsy on fB (jemme elle)

    ~jellerman at rocketmail dot com~

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like you on facebook.
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you on fB (jemme elle)

    ~jellerman at rocketmail dot com~

    ReplyDelete
  26. gfc Follower

    ~jellerman at rocketmail dot com~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Follow Lalaloopsy on Facebook
    hollymsc123@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Follow Lalaloopsy on Twitter
    hollydlteacher

    ReplyDelete
  29. Following you on Twitter - hollydlteacher -
    http://twitter.com/#!/hollydlteacher/status/29640164120

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sent Facebook friend request - Holly D Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  31. Grabbed your blog button - http://missionmontanalawson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. grabbed your holiday button too - http://missionmontanalawson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. blogged - http://missionmontanalawson.blogspot.com/2010/11/moomy-katies-blog-lalaloopsy-giveaway.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  34. http://missionmontanalawson.blogspot.com/2010/11/moomy-katies-blog-lalaloopsy-giveaway.html
    blogged - #2

    ReplyDelete
  35. http://missionmontanalawson.blogspot.com/2010/11/moomy-katies-blog-lalaloopsy-giveaway.html

    blogged - #3

    ReplyDelete
  36. http://missionmontanalawson.blogspot.com/2010/11/moomy-katies-blog-lalaloopsy-giveaway.html
    blogged - #4

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://missionmontanalawson.blogspot.com/2010/11/moomy-katies-blog-lalaloopsy-giveaway.html
    blogged - #5

    ReplyDelete
  38. Following lalaloopsy on Twitter under heyitscorie
    coriehowell at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oops! Sorry this should have been first, but I'm following them on FB, too.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your button is on my blog at redletterrising.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Following them on facebook! My daughter has been wanting this!!!

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Following you on twitter (mcfarland629) and I tweeted this @ http://twitter.com/mcfarland629/status/29668218284

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Following Lalaloopsy on twitter (mcfarland629)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Following you on facebook.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Following you via gfc.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your Home for the Holidays button is on my blog too! http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I blogged about this giveaway.
    http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-lalaloopsy-doll.html

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I blogged about this giveaway.
    http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-lalaloopsy-doll.html

    #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I blogged about this giveaway.
    http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-lalaloopsy-doll.html

    #3

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I blogged about this giveaway.
    http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-lalaloopsy-doll.html

    #4

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I blogged about this giveaway.
    http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-lalaloopsy-doll.html

    #5

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like them on FB


    kissyjensen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like them on Facebook!
    Nicole Hatch
    coleeol42784@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like you on Facebook!
    Nicole Hatch

    ReplyDelete
  56. http://twitter.com/#!/hollydlteacher/status/29688553375
    daily tweet for 11/4

    ReplyDelete
  57. http://twitter.com/youbrokethis/status/29688939516

    Daily tweet.

    ms.annahensley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Brett M follows LLLoopsy on FB

    bnjmartin148ATcomcastDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  59. followed on FB (Vi Nguyen)

    vi3ti3abe[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. like Lalaoopsy on facebook (joanne major)
    jmajor4870(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. like you on facebook (joanne major)
    jmajor4870(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Daily Tweet...

    http://twitter.com/youbrokethis/status/503329088081920

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm following Lalaloopsy on FB- Nicole Krebs Balogh.
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. follow Lalaloopsy on Twitter @maybaby522
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. follow you on Twitter @maybaby522 and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/564295112851457
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow you on twitter- http://twitter.com/#!/jmeelle/status/582689161748480
    ♦jellerman at rocketmail dot com♦

    ReplyDelete
  68. http://twitter.com/#!/hollydlteacher/status/653042479276032
    daily tweet 11/5

    ReplyDelete
  69. I like Lalaloopsy on facebook
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow Lalaloopsy on twitter
    @goodieslist
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I follow you on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/goodieslist/status/697018569719808
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I voted for you on top mommy blogs
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  73. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-nov-29.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  74. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-nov-29.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  75. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-nov-29.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  76. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-nov-29.html
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  77. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-nov-29.html
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  78. I "like" Lalaloopsy on facebook

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow Lalaloopsy on Twitter as
    2Cats2See

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow you on Twitter as 2Cats2See and I tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/#!/2Cats2See/status/700162758410240

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm a facebook fan

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow your blog

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Like Laalaoopsy on FB as Traci Kelley
    ozzykelley1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I have your Home for the Holidays button on my right side bar under blog events at http://traci66.blogspot.com
    ozzykelley1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow you on twitter as TraciK66 and I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/TraciK66/status/758932385570816
    ozzykelley1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Tweeted 11/5
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/773252012048384

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  87. Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/mcfarland629/status/890181297115136

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Following you on Facebook...following Loopsy on Facebook....voted for you on Kitchen appliance giveaway...

    Mszramowski@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. 11/6 tweet
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/927879835688960
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Following Lalaloopsy on Facebook klee7764@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. DAILY TWEET~ http://twitter.com/#!/jmeelle/status/940027504762880

    ~jellerman at rocketmail dot com~

    ReplyDelete
  92. I like Lalaloopsy on Facebook as myself.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow Lalaloopsy on Twitter as BookOwner.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow on Twitter as BookOwner and tweeted this giveaway.
    http://twitter.com/BookOwner/status/941079553642496

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Following Lalaloopsy on Facebook!
    Britt P. (bcp1978@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow Lalaloopsy on facebook.
    coupons_s@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Follower on google friend connect.
    coupons_s@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs
    coupons_s@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I have your button.
    coupons_s@yahoo.com
    crispsimons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I have the home for the holidays button
    coupons_s@yahoo.com
    crispsimons.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Tweeted 11/6
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/1105234579427328

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  102. like lalaloopsy on fb (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. like on fb (michelle b)]
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. google follower
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. voted @ top mommy blogs
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. twitter follower & tweeted
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/1121785126846464
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. button
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Home for the holidays button
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I liked Lalaloopsy on Facebook. (Amber F)

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am a GFC follower.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. http://twitter.com/youbrokethis/status/1244625918500864
    daily tweet.
    ms.annahensley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Following Lalaloopsy on Facebook.

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  114. Follow Lalaloopsy on twitter.

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  115. Follow you on Twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/FreebieFairy

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  116. Daily Tweet 11/7
    http://twitter.com/BookOwner/status/1330914525188096

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Follow you on Facebook

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  118. Follow you via Google Friend Connect

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  119. Your button is in the sidebar of my blog under the heading "Blogs Worth Visiting":

    http://freebiefairy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  120. Blogged #1:

    http://freebiefairy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-giveaway-on-mommy-katie-blog.html

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  121. Blogged #2:

    http://freebiefairy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-giveaway-on-mommy-katie-blog.html

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  122. Blogged #3:

    http://freebiefairy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-giveaway-on-mommy-katie-blog.html

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  123. Blogged #4:

    http://freebiefairy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-giveaway-on-mommy-katie-blog.html

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  124. Blogged #5:

    http://freebiefairy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-giveaway-on-mommy-katie-blog.html

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  125. Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/mcfarland629/status/1339076414283779

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Your Home for the Holidays button is in the sidebar of my Freebie Fairy blog under the heading "Blogs Worth Visiting":

    http://freebiefairy.blogspot.com/

    e-mail: createwithme@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  127. following lalaloopsy on faceboook! mylittlegirl and i love these adorable dolls!!!!! but everyone is soldout!!!

    stevieswifey06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I'm following lalaloopsy on FB.~Kim H.
    countrycookinmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. DT~ http://twitter.com/#!/jmeelle/status/1424974162173952

    ~jellerman at rocketmail dot com~

    ReplyDelete
  130. I follow on facebook- m0mmy_x32yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. follow lalaloopsy on twitter @m0mmy

    ReplyDelete
  132. Liked on Facebook
    tigerheart@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  133. following on twitter
    (kathylstraw)

    ReplyDelete
  134. voted for you on top mommy blogs

    ReplyDelete
  135. Tweeted 11/7
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/1419567960162305

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  136. I follow Lalaloopsy Dolls on Facebook.

    ColoradoLass@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. http://twitter.com/youbrokethis/status/1598600819773440
    daily tweet 11/8
    ms.annahensley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. Like Lalaloopsy on FB-shirley e
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Like Lalaloopsy on FB-shirley e
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Follow Lalaloopsy on twitter @countrynest
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. Like you on FB-shirley e
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. Voted for you at TMB
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I follow them on facebook
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I follow you on twitter
    and tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/annebrooks/status/1689024322347008

    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I like you on facebook
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I posted your holiday button on my blog
    www.addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-dolls-review-and-giveaway-3.html

    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-dolls-review-and-giveaway-3.html

    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-dolls-review-and-giveaway-3.html

    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-dolls-review-and-giveaway-3.html

    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/lalaloopsy-dolls-review-and-giveaway-3.html

    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/1827103024619520
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. Tweeted 11/8
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/1819901849247744

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  154. Daily tweet~ http://twitter.com/#!/jmeelle/status/1847826657050624

    jellerman at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/1866102846001152
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I follow LaLaloopsy on Facebook. (Lisa Berkery)
    lisaberkery(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I like them on Facebook as rachel carter crisman
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I added you as a friend on facebook as rachel carter crisman
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/youbrokethis/status/2123837588115456

    ms.annahensley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. GFC follower too
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. http://meeyeehere.blogspot.com/2010/11/wonderful-giveaways.html
    blogged on my daily giveaway list!
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. http://meeyeehere.blogspot.com/2010/11/wonderful-giveaways.html
    blogged 2
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I am a fan of Lalaloopsy FB page
    mycraftingworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I am followin Lalaloopsy on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  165. I am following Katie Sexton on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  166. http://www.facebook.com/lalaloopsy?ref=ts&v=wall#!/MyCraftingWorld/posts/159947280709298 my comment on your wall

    ReplyDelete
  167. http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/2185328177713152
    I put the comment on FB instead of twitter so please delete the above comment about FB

    ReplyDelete
  168. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  169. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/2213138602659840
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. http://twitter.com/#!/mycraftingworld/status/2311651873267712

    ReplyDelete
  171. I requested to be added as your friend on FB page

    ReplyDelete
  172. I like lalaloopsy on Facebook
    Following Lalaloopsy on Twitter
    Following you on Twitter/ Facebook. Tweeting now...
    Voted on Top Mommy Blogs
    trudibeth77@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  173. http://twitter.com/youbrokethis/status/2430202441367553
    daily tweet!!
    ms.annahensley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/2536831937679360
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. Daily tweet~ http://twitter.com/#!/jmeelle/status/2548022672097280

    ♦jellerman at rocketmail dot com♦

    ReplyDelete
  176. Tweeted 11/10
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/2548560419622912

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  177. http://twitter.com/mycraftingworld/status/2676393154449410

    ReplyDelete
  178. Tweeted! (trudibeth77)

    trudibeth77@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  179. Separating out previous entry:
    I follow Lalaloopsy on Facebook

    trudibeth77@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  180. Separating out previous entry:
    I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs

    trudibeth77@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  181. http://twitter.com/youbrokethis/status/2705849155850240
    daily tweet!
    ms.annahensley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/mcfarland629/status/2929619011375104

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. Tweeted 11/11
    http://twitter.com/#!/embmimi/status/2935767194140672

    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  184. My tweet for today~ http://twitter.com/#!/jmeelle/status/2938339661455360

    jellerman{at}rocketmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  185. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/2953501592260608
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. I'm following Lalaloopsy on facebook.

    dmcaldeira@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  187. http://twitter.com/mycraftingworld/status/3027283702980608

    ReplyDelete
  188. Tweeted! (I think!)

    http://twitter.com/trudibeth77/status/3157155611934720

    trudibeth77 (at) verizon (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  189. following Lalaloopsy on Facebook
    lmy213@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  190. Daily tweet!!! (hope this pays off!!!)
    http://twitter.com/youbrokethis/status/3209725554466816
    ms.annahensley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete