pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Home For The Holidays: Dancing Deer Baking Co. Review and Giveaway CLOSED!


During the holidays, getting goodies is just awesome! I love to get holiday goodies, especially gourmet cookies. During the holidays, when looking for the perfect present to send to someone, whether its a relative, friend, boss or anyone who you would like to send a very nice and yummy gift to, Dancing Deer Baking Co. is the company to go with! I received the Gourmet Sandwich Cookies, courtesy of Dancing Deer Baking Co. These cookies are just to die for!! I love them. The Boston Creme Pie and the Chocolate Peppermint cookies are just amazing. They just melt in your mouth. From the first bite to the last, they are just like heaven.


Gourmet Sandwich Cookies Gift Collection New for the 2010 holiday season Dancing Deer Baking Co. offers the gift of all natural gourmet sandwich cookies. The cookies come in two new flavors, Boston Cream Pie and Chocolate Peppermint. Both feature a layer of gourmet chocolate ganache- spread between two chewy vanilla cookies in Boston Cream Pie and between two chocolate peppermint cookies in Chocolate Peppermint. Arriving in a keepsake wooden gift box, this Gourmet Sandwich Cookie Gift Collection contains 12 individually wrapped cookies, 6 of each flavor. This is the perfect gift for your boss, clients, family or holiday hostess.



With the holiday spirit in full swing over here at Mommy Katie, the wonderful people from Dancing Deer Baking Co. would like to give one of my amazing readers the Gourmet Sandwich Cookies to enjoy or send to someone to enjoy this holiday season!!!!

Mandatory Entry:
Follow Dancing Deer Baking Co. on Facebook! Leave me your email with this entry!!!

Extra Entries:
Follow Dancing Deer Baking Co. on Twitter

Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Vote for me on the Top Mommy Blogs 
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it 
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab The Home For The Holidays Button and leave the URL to where I may find it



This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at noon on December 7 ,2010. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.



108 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from the blog hop! You can follow me at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for join my blog hop:-)
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    PS. I'm your follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    NiNiTooN ... towitt about your kids ...
    best plase for babies and parents ..
    http://www.NiNiTooN.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following Dancing Deer Baking Co. on Facebook
    karen medlin
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. voted top mommy blogs today
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/7471836212232192
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Dancing Deer on FB

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow you on GFC

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow you on Twitter and tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/spitfyr323/status/7481418598846464

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked Dancing Deer on FB.

    themamareport@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on Facebook

    themamareport@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you on GFC

    themamareport@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have your button on my blog
    http://www.themamreport.com
    themamareport@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. follow them on FB
    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pooh, I forgot my email on the mandatory
    Oh, well
    I also follow them on twitter
    @ape2016

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Follow Dancing Deer Baking Co. on Facebook
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/annebrooks/status/7583396108705792
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like you on FB
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I voted
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-deer-baking-co-giveaway-at.html

    vabred1963@aol.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-deer-baking-co-giveaway-at.html

    vabred1963@aol.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  23. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-deer-baking-co-giveaway-at.html

    vabred1963@aol.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-deer-baking-co-giveaway-at.html

    vabred1963@aol.com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  25. I blogged http://addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-deer-baking-co-giveaway-at.html

    vabred1963@aol.com
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following them on twitter. (aoatm)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Following you via gfc.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Voted for you on top mommy blogs.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. The home for the holidays button is on my blog: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. daily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/7770951181664256
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Follow Dancing Deer Baking Co. on Facebook~Deb S

    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Follow Dancing Deer on Twitter~Deb55106


    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like you on FB~Deb S


    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow with GFC


    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  35. daily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/8323384668585984
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow/like Dancing Deer on FB-DanelleJohns danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow/like Dancing Deer on Twitter-DanelleJohns(Danelle)

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow you publicly via GFC-DanelleJohnson

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow Dancing Deer Baking Co. on facebook.
    Chelsey.Varela at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow Dancing Deer Baking Co. on twitter.
    Chelyea

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow you on twitter and tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/8372624254050304

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow you on facebook.
    Chelsey V.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I grabbed your button.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. I grabbed your Home For The Holidays button.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. I blogged about this giveaway.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-deer-baking-co-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. I blogged about this giveaway. 2
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-deer-baking-co-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  47. I blogged about this giveaway. 3
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-deer-baking-co-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  48. I blogged about this giveaway. 4
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-deer-baking-co-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  49. I blogged about this giveaway. 5
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-deer-baking-co-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  50. daily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/8717438602444800
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  51. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/8730594166968320

    ReplyDelete
  52. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/9079529679097857

    ReplyDelete
  53. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/9252121077620736
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow Dancing Deer on FB - Erika B
    MusingsfromaSAHM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow Dancing Deer on Twitter - Erika105

    ReplyDelete
  56. Follow & tweet - http://twitter.com/Erika105/status/9389153691115520

    ReplyDelete
  57. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/9426276452405248

    ReplyDelete
  58. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/9742530350419968

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like Dancing Deer Baking Co
    on facebook
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow Dancing Deer Baking Co
    on twitter
    @goodieslist
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow you on twitter nad tweeted
    http://twitter.com/goodieslist/status/10117343820652544
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I added you as a friend on facebook
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I follow your blog via google friend connect - Niecey

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/12/dancing-deer-baking-co-dec-7.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  65. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/12/dancing-deer-baking-co-dec-7.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  66. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/12/dancing-deer-baking-co-dec-7.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  67. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/12/dancing-deer-baking-co-dec-7.html
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  68. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2010/12/dancing-deer-baking-co-dec-7.html
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  69. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/10145797140127746

    ReplyDelete
  70. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/10529531743961089

    ReplyDelete
  71. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/10914940630077440

    ReplyDelete
  72. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/11200490805141504

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like Dancing Deer Baking Co on facebook
    Rebecca Niehaus
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I like you on facebook
    Rebecca Niehaus
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I voted for this blog on Top Mommy Blogs
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/11539137932820480

    ReplyDelete
  77. I like the Dancing Deer Baking Co on facebook
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Voted at top mommy blogs
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow you GFC
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I followed Dancing Deer on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  81. I have your home for the holidays button on my blog http://ultrafoodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like Dancing Deer Baking Company on FB
    Heather Saving
    couponinggirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow Dancing Deer on Twitter
    @hford5302
    couponinggirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow via GFC
    couponinggirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/11943643770257408

    ReplyDelete
  86. I like Dancing Deer Baking on Facebook

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  87. GFC follower

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  88. I like you on Facebook

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  89. Voted on Top Mommy

    jmcghee2024ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like Dancing Deer Baking Co on FB and my info is in my profile

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow DancingDeer on twitter @manthas24

    ReplyDelete
  92. I voted http://www.topmommyblogs.com/directory/search.php

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow you on twitter @manthas24 and tweeted http://twitter.com/manthas24/status/12128932232962048

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow you on twitter as @sparkleglow and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/12250801195982848
    imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/12273893154750464

    ReplyDelete
  96. like dancing deer on fb

    cindy ann
    Familytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. follow dancing deer on twitter
    @family_ties
    Familytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. follow you on fb
    cindy ann
    Familytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/12705722642989056

    ReplyDelete
  100. I voted for Zack today. That burger sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete