When I think of
Nordic Ware, I think of quality cooking products that my family has used for years. I remember the Bundt Pan that my grandma had in her house that she would make Bundt cakes with. I also remember some of her other baking pans with the Nordic Ware name on them. To me a company that my grandma trusted and used for years then my mom used, is a company I want to use with my own little family! So when I was given the chance to review a Nordic Ware product for my readers, I was very excited to be able to add another great piece of cookware to my Nordic Ware collection! I chose to go with the
Two-Burner Reversible Griddle! This was the perfect choice, we love to cook all kinds of foods. With the Two-Burner Reversible Griddle, we can cook even more inside! With this griddle we can cook big breakfasts on Sunday mornings, juicy cheese burgers and steaks on the raised side! There are so many options of what can be cooked on either side, and since it takes up two burners we can cook more in a shorter amount of time! Whats even more exciting is that the wonderful people from
Nordic Ware not only gave me one of these awesome
Two-Burner Reversible Griddles to review but they would also like to give one of my amazing readers one of their own!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Like
Nordic Ware on
Facebook! Then come back here and leave your email with this entry!!
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily
Follow me on Google Friends Connect
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on May 27,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.
I like Nordic Ware on FB! I have been wanting one of these!!!!
ReplyDeletealklong at hotmail dot com
I follow you on twitter :D
ReplyDeletealklong at hotmail dot com
I like you on FB :D
ReplyDeletealklong at hotmail dot com
GFC Follower :D
ReplyDeletealklong at hotmail dot com
Email Subscriber :D
ReplyDeletealklong at hotmail dot com
I like NordicWare on Facebook. (My facebook id is Pamela Womack Sims).
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter. My twitter id is Pippy37379
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook my id is Pamela Womack Sims
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Google Friends Connect
ReplyDeleteBusyTennesseeMom@charter.net
I follow you on Networked Blogs
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to you by email
ReplyDeleteBusyTennesseeMom@charter.net
I Like Nordic Ware on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteegoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on twitter as @evie197580.
ReplyDeleteegoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/63235751348932608
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
I’m an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteegoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
how awesome! I have been wanting one of these!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I have been wanting one of these!!
ReplyDeletetx_angel_1973@yahoo.com
Like Nordic Ware on Facebook
ReplyDeletemichelle rosborough
luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net
GFC
ReplyDeletemichelle rosborough
luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net
Like Nordic Ware on FB [Geri Sandoval]
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Follow kasexton on twitter @Gerisandoval
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/63336444692938752
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
LIKE Toby Katie Sexton on FB [Geri Sandoval]
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Follow Mommy Katie via GFC [Geraldine Sandoval]
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmamil[dot]com
#1 - Blogged about giveaway @
ReplyDeletehttp://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/nordic-ware-giveaway.html
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
#2 - Blogged about giveaway @
ReplyDeletehttp://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/nordic-ware-giveaway.html
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
#3 - Blogged about giveaway @
ReplyDeletehttp://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/nordic-ware-giveaway.html
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
#4 - Blogged about giveaway @
ReplyDeletehttp://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/nordic-ware-giveaway.html
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
#5 - Blogged about giveaway @
ReplyDeletehttp://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/nordic-ware-giveaway.html
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
I like Nordic Ware on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
Following you on twitter (aoatm)
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
Following you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gamil.com
Following you via networked blogs.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
Email Subscriber.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/63546867610419200
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like nordic ware on FB
ReplyDeleteemail in profile
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeleteI like you oN FB
ReplyDeleteI follow with gfc
ReplyDeleteI get your emails
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/avonproducts4me/status/63603579843391488
ReplyDeleteI Like Nordic Ware on Facebook!
ReplyDeletedlatany at yahoo dot com
I follow you on fb as latanya t
ReplyDeletedlatany at yahoo dot com
i follow you via gfc
ReplyDeletedlatany at yahoo dot com
i follow you via networked blogs
ReplyDeletedlatany at yahoo dot com
i subscribe to your emails
ReplyDeletedlatany at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/sweetums82/status/63691952834625536
ReplyDeletedlatany at yahoo dot com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/63897236127485952
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
Love this!!!! I like nordicwear on FB as Sheridan Lloyd
ReplyDeleteI follw via GFC
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter @sunriserfarm
ReplyDeleteTweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/64019076867031041
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
I like Nordic Ware on FB~Deb S
ReplyDeletedeb55106{at}gmail{dot}com
I like nordicware on fb: Jl Johnson
ReplyDeleteluckyseattlemom at gmail dot com
GFC follower
ReplyDeleteluckyseattlemom at gmail dot com
I like Nordic Ware on FB - Janet Fri
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/65036449573117952
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/65407763311890433
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
Like Nordic Ware on Facebook teressajoe@comcast.net
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/65436463449374721 teressajoe@comcast.net
ReplyDeletefriended on fb teressajoe@comcast.net
ReplyDeletefollow networked blog teressajoe@comcast.net
ReplyDeletegrabbed button teressajoe@comcast.net http://myfloweringlife.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete2 grabbed button teressajoe@comcast.net http://myfloweringlife.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI "Like" Nordic Ware on Facebook.
ReplyDeletedvssum (at) ymail (dot) com
I friended you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Networked Blogs.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/sweetums82/status/65486750922981376
ReplyDeletedlatany at yahoo dot com
I Like Nordic Ware on Twitter (Mary Somerville)
ReplyDeletemaxfrostfate@gmail.com
I Tweeted (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/65787813253226496
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
I follow with Google Friends Connect (maxfate)
ReplyDeletemaxfrostfate@gmail.com
I follow with Networked Blogs (Mary Somerville)
ReplyDeletemaxfrostfate@gmail.com
I'm an email subscriber. Thanks~
ReplyDeletemaxfrostfate@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/66104011882889216
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/66238277346267136
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
I LIKE them on FB~ Jennifer L.
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/Ladytink_534/status/66365135110938624
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I Like Nordic Ware on Facebook
ReplyDeletelaura clark
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@lexistar99
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
I like you on facebook
ReplyDeletelaura clark
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on networked blogs
ReplyDeletelaura clark
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on GFC
ReplyDelete.laura .clark
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/lexistar99/status/66390942298550272
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
Isubscribe via email
ReplyDeletebaazinga9 at yahoo dot com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/66428619727175680
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/66584293148852225
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/lexistar99/status/66675377602445313
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
I like Nordic Wave on facebook!!
ReplyDeleteCharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Already following you on twitter
ReplyDelete*CharLuvsAbby3*
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/CharLuvsAbby3/status/66733232997154816
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Already following you on GFC
ReplyDelete*Charlotte Varner*
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Already following you on networked blogs
ReplyDelete*Charlotte Varner*
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Already subscribed by email
ReplyDeleteCharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Already following you on facebook
ReplyDelete*Charlotte Varner*
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/66801315799498752
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/66949601390891008
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
Like Nordic Ware on Facebook: Rebecca Honey Graham
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
Follow you on Twitter; rhoneygee
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/rhoneygee/status/66987331051192320
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/lexistar99/status/67040870083461120
baazinga9 at yahoo dot com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/67271304092459008
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/67379843230216192
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/67632587409072129
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/67725393758654465
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
like NodicWare on fb (Felicia Escobedo)
ReplyDeletefelicia.431 at gmail dot com
follow you on twitter @fce431
ReplyDeletefelicia.431 at gmail dot com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/67793344008433664
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletefelicia.431 at gmail dot com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/68042129150181376
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/68455056130846720
egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/68492708292988928
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/68506368490999808
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/69578073317715968
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/69914925266513920
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
I like Nordic Ware on FB(kelly D)
ReplyDeletekellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I follow you on twitter(kellywcu)
ReplyDeletekellywcuATyahooDOTcom
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Kellywcu/status/70206396003647488
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I follow you on GFC(Kellyr78)
ReplyDeletekellywcuATyahooDOTcom
Your button is on my sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
ReplyDeletekellywcuATyahooDOTcom
1
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/70583103281823744
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
Today's tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/rhoneygee/status/70590297205252096
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/70624936816934913
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/70845310594842626
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/70974962403508224
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
Like them on FB: Karen Bridges
ReplyDeletesouthcarolinamommy at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/SCMOMOF2BOYS/status/70986709969547264
ReplyDeleteGFC Follower
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on twitter @SCMOMOF2BOYS
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletedaily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/71319608086376449
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/71364767469670400
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
Not only do I 'like' Nordicware (on FB), I LOVE THEM!
ReplyDeleteand following you on twitter (@artsynina)
ReplyDeleteToday's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/71599203511582720
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
I like nordic ware on facebook
ReplyDeleteBeth H
like2sweep@gmail.com
follow you on twitter as jbmthill
ReplyDeletelike2sweep@gmail.com
follow you at GFC as jbmthill
ReplyDeletelike2sweep@gmail.com
subscribe to your emails at like2sweep@gmail.com
ReplyDeletetweeted;
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/jbmthill/status/71605155036008448
like2sweep@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/71968258873503745
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/71985228914245632
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
I like nordic ware on facebook (Carole S M)
ReplyDeletecarolejm at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter @carolem
ReplyDeletedaily tweet;
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/jbmthill/status/72697783022391296
like2sweep@gmail.com
daily tweet;
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/jbmthill/status/73101155810549760
like2sweep@gmail.com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/73113807974707200
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/73133685595054080
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
Like Nordic Ware on Facebook as deanna time
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
follow you on twitter @
ReplyDeletedlw447
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
GFC - deanna
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
networked blogs deanna time
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/73423322737672192
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
daily tweet;
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/jbmthill/status/73428193666801664
like2sweep@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/73558310078513152
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
Today's Tweet (maxfate)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/73818789736747008
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/jbmthill/status/73826011099303936
ReplyDeletelike2sweep@gmail.com
Like Sponsor on Facebook (Cathy Wallace)
ReplyDeletecjwallace43 at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter @cjwallace43
ReplyDeletecjwallace43 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/cjwallace43/status/73931325937164288
ReplyDeletecjwallace43 at gmail dot com
Follow Nordicware on fb
ReplyDelete@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
sps1113 at yahoo dot com
tweet sps1113 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDelete@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
Mommy Katie: Nordic Ware Review & Giveaway mommykatie.com/2011/04/nordic…
39 seconds ago via Tweet Button Favorite Reply
Follow you on fb
ReplyDeletesps1113 at yahoo dot com
@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
Follow you on network blogs
ReplyDeletesps1113 at yahoo dot com
@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
Follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletesps1113 at yahoo dot com
@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
Follow you via GFC
ReplyDeletesps1113 at yahoo dot com
@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
Follow you via Email
ReplyDeletesps1113 at yahoo dot com
@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
Have your button somewhere in my mess on front page lol http://sueparks2003.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletesps1113 at yahoo dot com
@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
Have your button somewhere in my mess on front page lol http://sueparks2003.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletesps1113 at yahoo dot com
@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
I like Nordic Ware on Fb
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow on networked blogs
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I like you on Fb
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
Today's Tweet (maxfate) Thank you!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maxfate/status/74129656244211712
maxfrostfate@gmail.com
I Like Nordic Ware on Facebook, thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI am following your blog on Twitter @vhenline
ReplyDeleteI also tweeted about this giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Vhenline/status/74151274324566016
I sent a FB friends request to you (Veronica L) Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI am following your blog via GFC (Veronica) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI am following you via Networked blogs, thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI am an E-mail Subscriber, thanks!
ReplyDeleteI like Nordic Ware on Facebook (charming linda)
ReplyDeletelyromero77 at yahoo dot com
tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/luvlybrunette77/status/74153965960433665
lyromero77 at yahoo dot com
I like you on Facebook (Charming Linda)
ReplyDeletelyromero77 at yahoo dot com
I follow on GFC (Linda R)
ReplyDeletelyromero77 at yahoo dot com
I follow on networked blogs (Charming Linda)
ReplyDeletelyromero77 at yahoo dot com
grabbed button towards bottom right hand:
ReplyDeletehttp://lifewithabigfamily.blogspot.com/
lyromero77 at yahoo dot com
entry# 1
grabbed button towards bottom right hand:
ReplyDeletehttp://lifewithabigfamily.blogspot.com/
lyromero77 at yahoo dot com
entry# 2
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fce431/status/74168804560732162
felicia.431 at gmail dot com
daily tweet;
ReplyDeletelike2sweep@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/jbmthill/status/74184455266373632
I like NordicWare on Facebook.
ReplyDeletekerismommy@gmail.com
Liked nordic ware on fb
ReplyDeletesarah hinhart
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail
like you on fb
ReplyDeletesarah hinhart
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail
Like Nordic Ware on Facebook!
ReplyDeletemelanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@katekaboodle
plaidtoaster@gmail.com
Follow me on Facebook
ReplyDeletemelanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com
Follow me on Google Friends Connect
ReplyDeletemelanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com
Follow me on Networked Blogs
ReplyDeletemelanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com
Like Nordic Ware on FB.
ReplyDeleteLeah W.
lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com