My kids love sing a longs and they love to hear their favorite songs being played so they can sing-a-long with those songs. So when I was given 2 of the DVD/ CD combo packs from Baby Genius to review I knew that these would be a hit with my son! The first one we sampled was the Favorite Sing-A-Longs DVD with CD. This combo has all of your child's favorites and when you are on the go you can take the CD with you and listen and sing-a-long in the car! The second combo pack that I was given to sample is the Underwater Adventures. This DVD is great and you and your little one can go on a musical underwater adventure with some really great friends and learn along the way! My son loves to learn about animals and learning about underwater animals is something that we have been working on a lot lately so this set is perfect for our little lessons!!! You can enjoy these great adventure DVD's and CD's as well with your little ones! The wonderful people from Baby Genius would like to give one of my awesome readers the same 2 sets I received to share with their little ones!!

Mandatory Entry:
Like Baby Genius on Facebook, then come back here and leave me your email with this entry!!
Extra Entries:
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily
Follow me on Facebook
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab the Spring Extravaganza Button(5 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on April 19,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.

Newest follower! Love it! My daughter would love this! :) Erin
ReplyDeletewww.healthybranscoms.com
I Facebook Liked Baby Genius!
ReplyDelete(Joe Degen)
kolobstar(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a Twitter follower! (@Malisce)
ReplyDeleteI'm a Facebook Fan follower! (Joe Degen)
ReplyDeleteI'm a GFC blog follower!
ReplyDeleteI like Baby Genius on facebook!
ReplyDelete(Hannah)
hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@ForTheirFuture
hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com
Twitted this giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/ForTheirFuture/status/56473602412916737
hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com
I have your Spring Extravaganza button on my sidebar
ReplyDeletehttp://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/
hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com
I have your Spring Extravaganza button on my sidebar
ReplyDeletehttp://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/
hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com
#2
I have your Spring Extravaganza button on my sidebar
ReplyDeletehttp://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/
hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com
#5
I like/follow Baby Genius on FB-danellejohns
ReplyDeletedanellejohns at gmail dot com
I follow/like you on Twitter- danellejohns.
ReplyDeletedanellejohns at gmail dot com
I am a GFC subscriber-danellejohnson.
ReplyDeletedanellejohns at gmail dot com
I have your Spring Extravaganza
ReplyDeletebutton on my blog. (#4)
www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com
danellejohns at gmail dot com
I have your Spring Extravaganza
ReplyDeletebutton on my blog. (#5)
www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com
danellejohns at gmail dot com
I 'like' Baby Genius on FB :)
ReplyDeletechitchatqueen2005@hotmail.com
I friend requested you on FB--my name is Madison Hendrix :)
ReplyDeletechitchatqueen2005@hotmail.com
GFC follower :)
ReplyDeletechitchatqueen2005@hotmail.com
i liked baby genius on fb as meredith c
ReplyDeletewuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
i follow you on twitter @luvmy_babygio
ReplyDeletewuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
meredith (@luvmy_babygio) has shared a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/luvmy_babygio/status/57921323875311616
Wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
i follow u on gfc as meredith c.
ReplyDeletewuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
i follow you on fb as meredith chaf
ReplyDeletewuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
meredith (@luvmy_babygio) has shared a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/luvmy_babygio/status/58351365910560768 wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
Daily tweet 4/13
meredith (@luvmy_babygio) has shared a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/luvmy_babygio/status/58670722029072384
Daily tweet 4/14
Wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
like baby genius on FB (lulu a-f)
ReplyDeletelulio163 at hotmail dot com
follow you on twitter (lulubunny1)
ReplyDeletelulio163 at hotmail dot com
#1. spring extravaganza button http://inthekitchenwithlulu.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletelulio163 at hotmail dot com
#2. spring extravaganza button http://inthekitchenwithlulu.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletelulio163 at hotmail dot com
meredith (@luvmy_babygio) has shared a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/luvmy_babygio/status/58982520871600128
Wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
Daily.tweet 4/15
meredith (@luvmy_babygio) has shared a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/luvmy_babygio/status/59367023792226304
Wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
i blogged about this giveaway #1
ReplyDeletehttp://luvmybabygio.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-genius-2-dvd-set.html
please contact me at:
wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
i blogged about this giveaway #2
ReplyDeletehttp://luvmybabygio.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-genius-2-dvd-set.html
please contact me at:
wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
i blogged about this giveaway #3
ReplyDeletehttp://luvmybabygio.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-genius-2-dvd-set.html
please contact me at:
wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
i blogged about this giveaway #4
ReplyDeletehttp://luvmybabygio.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-genius-2-dvd-set.html
please contact me at:
wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
i blogged about this giveaway #5
ReplyDeletehttp://luvmybabygio.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-genius-2-dvd-set.html
please contact me at:
wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
meredith (@luvmy_babygio) has shared a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/luvmy_babygio/status/59811381502943232
Wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
meredith (@luvmy_babygio) has shared a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/luvmy_babygio/status/60060252921540608
Wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com
I like them on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo....
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter! @natdey
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I have your spring button! www.theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I have your spring button! 3 www.theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I have your spring button! 4 www.theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I have your spring button! 5 www.theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I follow on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo...
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
Tweet http://twitter.com/natdey/status/60203602542723073
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I like Baby Genius on Facebook
ReplyDeleteName: Carol Anderson
Digicats @ sbcglobal.net (my FB e-mail)
Digicat @ sbcglobal.net (my regular e-mail)
I follow you on Twitter (Cezovski)
ReplyDeleteDigicat {at} sbcglobal {dot} net
I like you on Facebook:
ReplyDeleteName: Carol Anderson
Digicats @ sbcglobal.net (my FB e-mail)
Digicat @ sbcglobal.net (my regular e-mail)
I am a public follower of yours on Google Friends Connect (Carolsue)
ReplyDeletedigicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net
http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy_babygio/status/60429265677729792
ReplyDelete