pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

DearHeart Designs Jewelry Review & Giveaway CLOSED!

I love jewelry and I love when I find new jewelry companies that offer something a little different. Jewelry that is more than just jewelry, jewelry that is personal. There are many reasons to give jewelry as a gift and sometimes there are reasons to give a piece of jewelry that represent a time in a persons life that you may not know how to express your feelings about. Like for the loss of a pregnancy. My husband and I lost a little boy in 2007 to reasons unknown, and I know that after the loss I kept a keepsake box. I kept the funeral announcements and flyers, as well as the sonograms and other little keepsakes. I know that after it was hard for others to express their thoughts to me and to approach me. But the thing is, sometimes there are situations like that one where there are no words to be spoken and sometimes a gift that represents what should be said or not said are the only way to approach things. I did receive gifts, and those too were put in the keepsake box, and that is where they belong so I will always have them somewhere safe. If there were a piece of jewelry to be given as a gift to just show that you care in a situation like so, then over at DearHeart Designs they have it. They have a collection of bracelets that are for Loss & Miscarriage that are just right. The type of gift to give when words are not enough. But aside from those bracelets, they also carry a beautiful line of other pieces of jewelry for joyous occasions as well. Like Bridal Jewelry, gifts for Mothers Day, as well as many other pieces of beautiful jewelry!! They also carry a line of awareness bracelets which support many different causes and which ever you choose to support they will give 15% of the proceeds to that charity!!! I was given a very beautiful Glass Tile Pennant Necklace for review, courtesy of DearHeart Designs. This necklace is so unique. Inside the glass tile is a scene with a tree, this is so beautiful and the people from DearHeart Designs would also like to give one of my readers a Glass Tile Pennant Necklace as well!!!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Tell me which other piece of jewelry from DearHeart Designs you would like to have, please leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it 
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab the Spring Extravaganza Button(5 entries)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on April 24,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.

107 comments:

  1. I like this:
    Hand-Crafted Birthstone Bracelet - "Blessed"

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/57437848143532032

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/57815998417473536

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/58159229256740864

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/58512612941504512

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hand Crafted Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Pendant
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like DearHeart Designs on Facebook
    pamela j
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow DearHeart Designs on Twitter
    pj436
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. GFC follower
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. twitter followeer
    pj436
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Hand Crafted Personalized Chunky Swarovski Crystal Birthstone Bracelet

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Dearheart Designs on facebook.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following Dearheart Designs on twitter. (aoatm)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you on twitter. (aoatm)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following you on facebook.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following you via gfc.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Email subscriber.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Spring Extravaganza button is on my blog too: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html

    #5

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/58878536064319488

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/59274144298188800

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Hand Crafted Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Pendant

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like/follow Dearheart on FB-danellejohns

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow/like Dearheart on Twitter- danellejohns.

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow/like you on Twitter- danellejohns.

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like/follow you on FB-danellejohns

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a GFC subscriber-danellejohnson.

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have your button on my blog. (#1)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have your Spring Event button on my blog. (#1)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have your Spring Event button on my blog. (#2)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have your Spring Event button on my blog. (#3)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your Spring Event button on my blog. (#4)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your Spring Event button on my blog. (#5)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/59644383066206208

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the baseball earrings :) Go Giants!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Hand Crafted Earrings


    freebiegoddess03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/59986855860502528

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/60341388025401344

    ReplyDelete
  38. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/60679409170006017

    ReplyDelete
  39. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/61083456372883456

    ReplyDelete
  40. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/61408130248097793

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the tile pennant necklace
    angiebestboss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Liked designs on FB
    angie best boss
    angiebestboss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. angiebestboss@gmail.com
    followed dearheart on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  44. angiebestboss@gmail.com
    followed you on twitter
    @angiebestboss
    angiebestboss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Friended you on FB
    angiebestboss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like the Hand Crafted Spiral Rope Swarovski Bracelet.
    sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow with Google Friend Connect as strawberry.
    sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I already Like DearHeart Designs on Facebook as Audrey F.
    sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the Swarovski Crystal & Silver Gulf Coast Oil Spill Support Bracelet

    Littlemamameow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/61960366623694850

    ReplyDelete
  51. Liked Dearheart designs on FB (Carolina Thomas)


    Littlemamameow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Following Dearheart Designs on twitter @Littlemamameow

    Littlemamameow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Following you on twitter @Littlemamameow

    Littlemamameow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sent you a friends request on FB (Carolina Thomas)

    Littlemamameow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. GFC follower (Littlemamameow)

    Littlemamameow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'd love to have a Crystal & Pearl Birthstone Bracelet :)

    lambaround at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the children's Hand Crafted Custom Swarovski Crystal Flower and Pearl Bracelet
    Karen Dorris
    kpintn/at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Also love teh kaleidoscope bottle cap necklaces...beautiful
    cgies25 at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  59. Like Dear Hear Designs on FB
    Karen Dorris
    kpintn/at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Sent you a Friends Request!
    Karen Dorris
    kpintn/at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I LOVE the Hand Crafted Spiral Rope Swarovski Bracelet

    my_2_cents at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am already a follower of Dearheart designs on FB
    Valerie S

    my_2_cents at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I was already a Twitter follower of dearheart designs on twitter as well

    @valeries_2cents

    ReplyDelete
  64. I was already your follower on twitter too
    @valeries_2cents

    my_2_cents at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/Valeries_2cents/status/62267658363617280

    my_2_cents at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I was already your FB follower as well
    Valerie S

    my_2_Cents at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. already a GFC follower too
    my 2 cents

    my_2_cents at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love the Purple and Lavender Cat Eye beaded earrings

    http://www.dearheartdesigns.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=27

    rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Like Dear Heart on Facebook
    rose manning

    rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Follow Dear Heart on Twitter
    @hopscotchlime

    rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Public follower to MK on Google connect
    Lucky Brown

    rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like the Swarovski Crystal Dragonfly Earrings
    mrshud at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like you on FB (Stephanie Bell Huddleston)
    mrshud at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  74. I like Dear Heart Designs on FB (Stephanie Bell Huddleston)
    mrshud at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  75. email subscriber
    mrshud at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  76. love the Custom Swarovski Crystal Family Generation Bracelet, beautiful !
    like2sweep@gmail.com
    Beth H

    ReplyDelete
  77. I like dearheart on facebook
    Beth H
    like2sweep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. following dearheart on twitter as jbmthill
    like2sweep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. following you on twitter as jbmthill
    like2sweep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. following you on GFC as jbmthill
    like2sweep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. receive your emails at like2sweep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. tweeted;
    http://twitter.com/#!/jbmthill/status/62308788010627073
    like2sweep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'd love the purple lavender cat eye earring!
    eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I love the Puffy Heart Pendant! Thanks for the giveaway!
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I like Dear Heart on FB
    Dana West
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I follow Dear Heart on Twitter
    @SETexasMama
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I follow you on Twitter
    @SETexasMama
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Tweeted
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    http://twitter.com/#!/SETexasMama/status/62348604525907968

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like you on FB
    Dana West
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow via GFC
    Dana West
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I subscribe via email
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. SS and swarovski crytal mother's bracelet
    gladys p
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. have your spring extravaganza button
    http://sueparks2003.blogspot.com
    gladys p
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. have your spring extravaganza button
    http://sueparks2003.blogspot.com
    gladys p
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com 2

    ReplyDelete
  95. have your spring extravaganza button
    http://sueparks2003.blogspot.com
    gladys p
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com 3

    ReplyDelete
  96. have your spring extravaganza button
    http://sueparks2003.blogspot.com
    gladys p
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com 4

    ReplyDelete
  97. have your spring extravaganza button
    http://sueparks2003.blogspot.com
    gladys p
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com 5

    ReplyDelete
  98. follow on fb
    gladys p
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. follow you on twitter
    gladys p
    @sueparks2003
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com 3

    ReplyDelete
  100. tweet
    gladys p
    @sueparks2003
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. email sub
    gladys p
    @sueparks2003
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. follow DD on fb
    gladys p
    @sueparks2003
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. follow DHD on twitter
    gladys p
    @sueparks2003
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete