pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Xtrema Skillet (ARV $100) Review & Giveaway CLOSED!


We love cooking in our home and we love to be able to cook the best foods with the best products out there! That is what is so great about Xtrema Cookware. I was given a 10 inch skillet to review, courtesy of Xtrema! It is made from the best materials in fact the ceramic that the Xtrema cookware is made from can with stand 2700 F, which is higher than the heat threshold for steel! Another great feature of the Xtrema cookware is you cant scratch it. Yeah, no matter if you clean it with brillo or cook with metal utensils, you cant scratch it! That is a huge plus for me. I dont know how many skillets we have that are all scratched up on the bottom. I also love that the flavor of the foods that you cook is better and once you are done cooking your food stays warm longer! There is so many points that I can make about Xtrema cookware and why its just so perfect so I have listed them below!!


Features and Benefits

  • Xtremely Green: Handmade using natural gas, clay and water
  • Xtremely High Temperature: Cookware can withstand 2700 F, Steel can melt at 2200 F
  • Xtremely Easy to Clean: Non-Scratch, Non-Toxic Ceramic Glaze Surface
  • Xtremely Attractive: High Gloss Black Finish
  • Xtremely Versatile: Oven, Stovetop, Broiler, Freezer, Barbeque Grill, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher and Dining Room Table
  • Xtremely Healthy Cookware: No Trace Metals or Chemicals Leaching from the Cooking Surface and the Xtrema cooking surface contains no harmful PTFE coating and produces no harmful PFOA gas which can occur with most popular petroleum based non-stick coatings.
  • Xtremely Practical: Foods Stay Hotter Longer
  • Xtremely Tasty: Ceramic Far Infrared Cooking Enhances the Food Flavor and the Entire Cooking Experience
  • Xtremely Durable: Cooking Surface cannot be Scratched, even by Metal Utensils and Industrial Steel Wool


The wonderful people from Xtrema would like to give one of my readers a Xtrema 10 inch Skillet (ARV $100)
10" Open Skillet with Silicone Pot Holder- NO COVER - Weight 3.5 Lbs -(Handcrafted) (Non -Scratch) (100% GREEN, ECO Friendly)(High Temperature Ceramic) (Easy Clean Can be used on Stove Top, Oven, under Broiler, Freezer, Frig, Microwave and on Barbeque Grill. Use Nylon, Silicone, or Wooden tools when cooking with Xtrema
Mandatory Entry:
Like Xtrema Healthy Cookware on Facebook, then come back here and leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter (5 extra entries)
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)


This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on May 26,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.

310 comments:

  1. LiKE Xtrema on FB.

    Leah W.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow you on Twitter too.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you on FB.

    Leah W.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest GFC and Networked Blogs follower, love the blog , look forward to visiting and reading your posts!
    Aprils Lifestyle Show

    ReplyDelete
  5. And follow on Net Blogs on FB.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GFC follower.

    lewalk

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email subscriber.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/#!/lewalk76/status/62723949297025025

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Signed up for the Xtrema newsletter.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Xtrema news 2.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Xtrema news 3.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Xtrema news 4.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Xtrema news 5.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you on google friend connect. Pam Sims (BusyTennesseeMom@charter.net).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you on network blogs. (BusyTennesseeMom@charter.net).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow Xtrema Skillet on Twitter. (BusyTennesseeMom@charter.net).

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked Xtreme Cookware on facebook. Pam Womack Sims (BusyTennesseeMom@charter.net).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like Xtrema on Facebook (Wanda McHenry)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Follow Xtrema Cookware on Twitter (@myfolly)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Follow you on twitter (@myfolly)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Like you on Facebook (Wanda McHenry)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Follow via Networked Blogs (Wanda McHenry)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. tweeted: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/62859748894187520
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great give away!

    Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Train ~ I hope to see you again really soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LIKE Extrema on FAcebook!
    Eileen richter

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Public GF follower!

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Email subscriber!

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I lIKE you on Facebook!
    eileen richter

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Following you on twitter!

    @2sic2mooov

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. following Extema on twitter!

    @2sic2mooov

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/63029098951348224

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. signed up for Extrema Ceramacor News!

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    1

    ReplyDelete
  33. signed up for Extrema Ceramacor News!

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  34. signed up for Extrema Ceramacor News!

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  35. signed up for Extrema Ceramacor News!

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  36. signed up for Extrema Ceramacor News!

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com
    5

    ReplyDelete
  37. liking Xtrema Cookware on FB
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. following XtremaCookware on Twitter
    Twitter name is mngirlinssp
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter - done
    #1
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter - done
    #2
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter - done
    #3
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter -done
    #4
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter - done
    #5
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. https://twitter.com/#!/mngirlinssp/status/63078097758584833
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. following YOU on Twitter
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. following you and liking you on FB
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. following you on GFC
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. following you on Networked blogs
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. subscribe to your emails
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I Like Xtrema Healthy Cookware on Facebook.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I Follow Xtrema Cookware on Twitter.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. #1-I Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. #2-I Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. #3-I Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. #4-I Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. #5-I Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow you on twitter as @evie197580.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  58. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/63234058003550209

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow you with Networked blogs as Evelyn Wakefield Goettner.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I’m an email subscriber.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. tx_angel_1973@yahoo.com

    awesome skillet....

    ReplyDelete
  62. Like Xtrema Healthy Cookware on Facebook
    michelle rosborough

    luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  63. Follow Xtrema Cookware on Twitter
    @dolls123

    luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  64. GFC
    michelle rosborough

    luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  65. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/63315698029559808

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/63527089483153408

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/63546831774294016

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I like them on FB
    email in profile

    ReplyDelete
  69. http://twitter.com/avonproducts4me/status/63604771717779457

    ReplyDelete
  70. I like Xtrema on Facebook!

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Following Xtrema on twitter (aoatm)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Signed up for the Xtrema newsletter.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Signed up for the Xtrema newsletter. #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Signed up for the Xtrema newsletter. #3

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Signed up for the Xtrema newsletter. #4

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Signed up for the Xtrema newsletter. #5

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Following you on twitter (aoatm)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Following you via networked blogs.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Email subscriber.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I Like Xtrema Healthy Cookware on Facebook,

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I Follow Xtrema Cookware on Twitter

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. i follow you on twitter as @sweetums82

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. i follow you on fb as latanya t.

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. i follow you via gfc

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. i follow you on networked blogs

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. i subscribe to you via email

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. i subscribed to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  88. i subscribed to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  89. i subscribed to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  90. i subscribed to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    entry 4

    ReplyDelete
  91. i subscribed to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    entry 5

    ReplyDelete
  92. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/63795983296888832
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/63883543297785856

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/63896583279882240

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  95. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/64022177040711680
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. http://twitter.com/#!/mngirlinssp/status/64152320396632064
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. http://twitter.com/#!/mngirlinssp/status/64314139983626241
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/64522123758145536
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/64553187151065088

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. http://twitter.com/#!/mngirlinssp/status/64764599852994561
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/64793181732093952
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I liked it on facebook
    lynetalive at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/64994880669237248

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Liked it on Facebook!
    ladykyria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I am following Xtrema Cookware on Twitter.
    ladykyria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I already follow you on Twitter. My name there is KyriaRae.
    ladykyria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I already follow you on Facebook.
    ladykyria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. https://twitter.com/#!/mngirlinssp/status/65194392037761025
    bec.shockley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/65235571370491904
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/65236853061726208

    thank you!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. tweet

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/65349156163690496

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Like Xtrema Healthy Cookware on Facebook teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  113. gfc teressajoe teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  114. Follow Xtrema Cookware on Twitter teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  115. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/65407707095633920

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  116. follow you twitter teressajoe teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  117. sent you request fb teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  118. follow networked blogs teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  119. 2 grabbed button http://myfloweringlife.blogspot.com/ teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  120. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/65410438371880961 teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  121. I Like Extrema on Facebook.
    dvssum (at) ymail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I follow Extrema in Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow you on twitter
    @summersturgis

    ReplyDelete
  124. http://twitter.com/#!/sweetums82/status/65488226160357376

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/65596835514949632
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/65798475824119808 teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  127. http://twitter.com/#!/sweetums82/status/65822726417428481

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Liked them on FB!
    awhitehead357@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/65968512547553280
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I Like Xtrema Healthy Cookware on Facebook (Shawna OBrien)

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I follow Xtrema Cookware on Twitter @ShawnaMichelle2

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. #1 I Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. #2 I Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. #3 I Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. #4 I Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. #5 I Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I follow you on Twitter as @ShawnaMichelle2

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/66002431389073408

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I follow you via GFC (Shawna OBrien)

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I follow you on Networked Blogs.

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I'm an email subscriber.

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/66103549272133632

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  143. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/66143238582575104 teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  144. dt
    http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/66227047223132160

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/66236972628328448
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. i liked them on facebook!!
    jessica1290@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. i added you on facebook!
    jessica1290@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/66296474991984640

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/66428584176263169

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  150. dt
    http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/66587719794556928

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/66656857321775105 teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  152. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/66708953580568576
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/66801284535160832

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  154. Follow Xtrema on Facebook: Rebecca Honey Graham

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. Follow Xtrema on Twitter; rhoneygee

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. Follow you on Twitter: rhoneygee

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/67030779200413698
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. dt
    http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/67038415664852993


    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/67077419005255682 teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  160. dt
    http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/67333382597644288

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/67379808962744320

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  162. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/67410010321334272
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/67440192478380032

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. liked them on fb
    wood57495@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/67671168634728448

    ReplyDelete
  166. dt
    http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/67675528009760768

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I like Xtrema on FB

    ecoblogz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I follow xtrema on twitter as ecoblogz

    ecoblogz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I follow you with GFC

    ecoblogz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/67710275981291520
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/67725356991389696

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  172. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/67752481366614016

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/67924757907116032

    ReplyDelete
  174. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/68029912648400897 teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  175. dt
    http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/68052952174170112

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/68156616675033088
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/68220258829340672

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/68305893120417793

    ReplyDelete
  179. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/68302822285910017

    ReplyDelete
  180. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/68403712632168448
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. dt
    http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/68425918317731840

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/68454573056081920

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  183. Subscribe to the newsletter
    masonjunk6772 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/68667849354395649 teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  185. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/69073946783387648

    ReplyDelete
  186. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/69188663363375104 teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  187. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/69199971441840128

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  188. 5/12 tweet (blogger was down, couldn't post)
    http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/68865008112640000
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/69218355952885760
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  190. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/69399663354195969

    ReplyDelete
  191. i like xtrema on facebook
    invisible_fairy_05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  192. i follow xtrema cookware on twitter
    @butterdflyz01234

    ReplyDelete