pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mothers Day Gifts: Shari's Berries $50 Giveaway CLOSED!

I dont know about you but this mama likes her chocolate! And what is even better than chocolate you may ask? Chocolate covered berries!! Oh and chocolate truffles!!!! Yes those are the weakness of my chocolate cravings. I know that when my husband gets me some chocolate covered berries or some truffles, he cant go wrong. One site that we have found and I have shown to him, and told him what I would love to have is Sharis Berries. You can get chocolate covered berries, chocolate covered goodies and chocolate truffles  delivered. A little way of telling that special mama in your life that you care. These are the type of goodies that I can enjoy in a nice hot bath with a glass of yummy wine, with the lights out and the candles lit, and oh yeah, no kids!!! The goodies from Sharis Berries are the perfect me time goodies, that you can savor and just get lost with! I was sent a box of 36 assorted truffles to review, courtesy of Sheri's Berries. These Mothers Day Chocolate Truffles are so delectable and oh so yummy! I have shown my husband the hand dipped strawberries that I would love to have for Mothers Day, and I look forward to his gift to me!!! This Mothers Day when you are looking for that perfect gift for the chocoholic in your life, head over to Sheri's Berries and select the perfect gift from the amazing selection of chocolate goodies they have there!! To help you in your selection, the wonderful people from Shari's Berries would like to give one of my amazing readers a $50 gift certificate this Mothers Day!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Like Shari's Berries on Facebook, then come back here and leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab the Spring Extravaganza Button(5 entries)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on April 29,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.

275 comments:

  1. Liked Shari's Berries on FB user Trinity R.
    smheart999[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow via GFC user hadespark
    smheart999atgmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked them on fb
    kelley wood
    wood57495@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/58550340701786112

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Like Shari's Berries on Facebook.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/58565713341849600

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like you on facebook as Evelyn Wakefield Goettner.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you with Networked blogs as Evelyn Wakefield Goettner.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I subscribe to your emails.

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like Shari's Berries on Facebook
    pamela j
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GFC follower
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Shari's Berries on facebook.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following you on facebook.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you on networked blogs.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Email subscriber.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your button is on my blog: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html

    #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Spring Extravaganza button is on my blog too: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Spring Extravaganza button is on my blog too: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html

    #2
    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Spring Extravaganza button is on my blog too: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html

    #3

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Spring Extravaganza button is on my blog too: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html

    #4

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/58834604504793088

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/58851951688953856

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like Shari's Berries on Facebook
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    aleq13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tweet! https://twitter.com/#!/lexiquin/status/59010062135476224

    ReplyDelete
  25. Natalie J Vandenberghe likes you on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  26. I liked them on FB -

    lifeinabluezoo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/59197775354662912

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like/follow Shari's Berries on FB-danellejohns

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow/like you on Twitter- danellejohns.

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a email subscriber.

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your button on my blog. (#2)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your Spring Event button on my blog. (#1)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have your Spring Event button on my blog. (#2)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have your Spring Event button on my blog. (#3)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have your Spring Event button on my blog. (#4)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/59352049082572800

    ReplyDelete
  38. https://twitter.com/#!/hadespark/status/59377339666145280
    smheart999atgmail

    ReplyDelete
  39. Like Shari's Berries on Facebook erica best

    purple_lover_04 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/59487347892420608

    ReplyDelete
  41. i posted on blog http://mypurplelovinglife.blogspot.com/
    pt 1

    ReplyDelete
  42. i posted on blog http://mypurplelovinglife.blogspot.com/
    pt 2

    ReplyDelete
  43. i posted on blog http://mypurplelovinglife.blogspot.com/
    pt 3

    ReplyDelete
  44. i posted on blog http://mypurplelovinglife.blogspot.com/
    pt 4

    ReplyDelete
  45. i posted on blog http://mypurplelovinglife.blogspot.com/
    pt 5

    ReplyDelete
  46. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/59571606858641410

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/59626783322030080

    ReplyDelete
  48. like Shari's Berries on fb (Felicia E)
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/59760406666817536

    ReplyDelete
  50. email subscriber
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. https://twitter.com/#!/hadespark/status/59781334201155584
    smheart999atgmail

    ReplyDelete
  52. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/59916343989911552

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/60001438784421888

    ReplyDelete
  54. I LIKE you on Facebook. ID: Lynda Castillo
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I’m following you on Networked Blogs. ID: Lynda Castillo
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Like Shari's Berries on Facebook
    merleandtina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. follow you on twitter
    merleandtina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/60024781956853761
    merleandtina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like Shari's Berries on Facebook
    (as AdrianeCoros)
    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Friend requested you on Facebook
    (as AdrianeCoros)
    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I liked Shari's Berries on Facebook (Monkeygirl Savings)
    


    monkeygirlsavings @ rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow you via GFC (MonkeygirlSavings)
    


    monkeygirlsavings @ rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. email subscriber 


    monkeygirlsavings @ rocketmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  64. http://twitter.com/#!/monkeygirlsavin/status/60119541933547520


    monkeygirlsavings @ rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/60151836220456960
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. https://twitter.com/#!/hadespark/status/60159760204431360
    smheart999atgmail

    ReplyDelete
  67. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/60169627405266945

    ReplyDelete
  68. I like Shari's Berries on Facebook (Tracy Robertson)
    cardprincess(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you on twitter @tracylr233

    ReplyDelete
  70. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/tracylr233/status/60236028409155585

    ReplyDelete
  71. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/60289808689414144

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/60328241071796224

    ReplyDelete
  73. http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/60333163511169024
    merleandtina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/60406070639730688
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. https://twitter.com/#!/hadespark/status/60428283594014720
    smheart999atgmail

    ReplyDelete
  76. http://twitter.com/#!/monkeygirlsavin/status/60491176649818112

    monkeygirlsavings @ rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I tweeted -
    http://twitter.com/#!/lyndadawinda/status/60251956769341440
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. 4- I have your EVENT button: http://thespanglyprincess.blogspot.com/
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. 5- I have your EVENT button: http://thespanglyprincess.blogspot.com/
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Like Shari's Berries on Facebook-Rae Pavey
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. follow on twitter @throuthehaze
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow you via GFC (Throuthehaze)
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow on Networked Blogs-Rae Pavey
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/60656050554146816

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/60692121757298688

    ReplyDelete
  86. http://twitter.com/#!/monkeygirlsavin/status/60799181597585408

    monkeygirlsavings @ rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I like Shari's Berries on facebook @rebeccaw2005
    rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I like you on facebook @rebeccaw2005
    rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/60892714572578816
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/60878644238753792

    ReplyDelete
  91. I tweeted -
    http://twitter.com/#!/lyndadawinda/status/60614558225674240
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/tracylr233/status/60973864741634048

    ReplyDelete
  93. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/61063477120352256

    ReplyDelete
  94. like Shari's Berries on FB (initials are KDT)

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. folllow you on twitter as @frankandkatie

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/frankandkatie/status/61076341688238080

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. requested to be your friend on FB (initials are KDT)

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. follow you on gfc

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/61103614868996096
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. http://twitter.com/#!/monkeygirlsavin/status/61131768207646720

    monkeygirlsavings @ rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. follow shari's berrys on FB - Tammy R
    radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. follow on twitter @tams2008
    radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. re tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/Tams2008/status/61171486060322817

    radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. follow you on FB - Tammy R
    radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. follow you on GFC - Tammy
    radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. follow on networked blogs
    radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. subscribed via email
    radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. button is at the bottom of my blog
    tradway.blogspot.com

    radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Grabbed the Spring Extravaganza Button -- its at the bottom of my blog

    tradway.blogspot.com

    radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. blogged your giveaway here:
    http://tradway.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-who-doesnt-love-choc-covered.html

    radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Already a fan of Sharis Berries on FB
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. http://twitter.com/#!/smashbravowin/status/61244703529644032

    ReplyDelete
  113. Button on here:
    http://www.sammymakessix.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Button on here:
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Oh I have the Spring Extravaganza button too:
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Oh I have the Spring Extravaganza button too:
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Oh I have the Spring Extravaganza button too:
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Oh I have the Spring Extravaganza button too:
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Oh I have the Spring Extravaganza button too:
    http://sammymakessix.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Oh I have the Spring Extravaganza button too:
    http://sammymakessix.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. Oh I have the Spring Extravaganza button too:
    http://sammymakessix.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I blogged and linked back!
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com/2011/04/sharis-berries-giveaway-mommy-katie.html

    ReplyDelete
  123. I blogged and linked back!
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com/2011/04/sharis-berries-giveaway-mommy-katie.html

    ReplyDelete
  124. I blogged and linked back!
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com/2011/04/sharis-berries-giveaway-mommy-katie.html

    ReplyDelete
  125. I blogged and linked back!
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com/2011/04/sharis-berries-giveaway-mommy-katie.html

    ReplyDelete
  126. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/61246116376743936

    ReplyDelete
  127. Like Shari's Berries on Facebook [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/61279501618921475
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Follow Toby Katie Sexton on FB [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Follow Mommy Katie via GFC [Geraldine Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Subscribe via email
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  132. #1 - Have the Spring Extravaganza Button @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  133. #2 - Have the Spring Extravaganza Button @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  134. #3 - Have the Spring Extravaganza Button @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  135. #4 - Have the Spring Extravaganza Button @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  136. #5 - Have the Spring Extravaganza Button @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  137. #1 - Blogged about giveaway @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-great-giveaway-mommy-katies-blog.html
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  138. #3 - Blogged about giveaway @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-great-giveaway-mommy-katies-blog.html
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  139. #4 - Blogged about giveaway @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-great-giveaway-mommy-katies-blog.html
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  140. #5 - Blogged about giveaway @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-great-giveaway-mommy-katies-blog.html
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  141. Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/tracylr233/status/61328169822724096

    ReplyDelete
  142. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/61422954545823745

    ReplyDelete
  143. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/61458742646026240

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  144. Heck ya yummy!!!
    tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. Liked Shari's on Facebook :)
    tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Brand new follower here! Hope you will come visit and follow me too :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  147. I like Shari's Berries on FB :)
    nrjackson02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I follow you on FB as Nichole Jackson
    nrjackson02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I follow you via Networked Blogs as Nichole Jackson :)
    nrjackson02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I follow you via GFC as Nichole Jackson :)
    nrjackson02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/frankandkatie/status/61527513066766336

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. https://twitter.com/#!/hadespark/status/61542578079801344
    smheart999[at]gmail

    ReplyDelete
  153. Follow you on twitter @hadespark.
    smheart999[at]gmail

    ReplyDelete
  154. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/61590322504933376
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. http://twitter.com/#!/monkeygirlsavin/status/61601716180746241

    monkeygirlsavings @ rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/61618612632424448

    ReplyDelete
  157. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/evie197580/status/61819161696940032

    egoettner(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  158. Like Shari's Berries on Facebook
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  159. Follow you on Twitter @dfral
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  160. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/61860243830874113

    ReplyDelete
  161. Follower via GFC Debra F
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Follow you on FB
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I like them on FB- email in profile

    ReplyDelete
  164. http://twitter.com/#!/monkeygirlsavin/status/61882542046986242

    monkeygirlsavings @ rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/61932121563996160

    ReplyDelete
  166. i like Shari's Berries on fb.
    Cassondra Law

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. i follow @kasexton.
    @sondramama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. i like Toby Katie Sexton on fb.
    Cassondra Law

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. tweet;
    http://twitter.com/#!/sondramama/status/61964815601635328

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. gfc follower.
    SondraMama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. networked blogs follower.
    Cassondra Law

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. email subby.
    babyshotty1769 at hotmail dot com

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. spring extravaganza button;
    http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-site-events.html

    muloove at yahoo dot com
    01

    ReplyDelete
  174. spring extravaganza button;
    http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-site-events.html

    muloove at yahoo dot com
    02

    ReplyDelete
  175. spring extravaganza button;
    http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-site-events.html

    muloove at yahoo dot com
    03

    ReplyDelete
  176. spring extravaganza button;
    http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-site-events.html

    muloove at yahoo dot com
    04

    ReplyDelete
  177. spring extravaganza button;
    http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-site-events.html

    muloove at yahoo dot com
    05

    ReplyDelete
  178. blogged;
    http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaways-0423.html

    muloove at yahoo dot com
    01

    ReplyDelete
  179. blogged;
    http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaways-0423.html

    muloove at yahoo dot com
    03

    ReplyDelete
  180. blogged;
    http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaways-0423.html

    muloove at yahoo dot com
    04

    ReplyDelete
  181. blogged;
    http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaways-0423.html

    muloove at yahoo dot com
    05

    ReplyDelete
  182. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/62005553613905920
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  183. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/61998759302803458

    ReplyDelete