pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Celebrate Mothers Day with Lenox Review & Giveaway CLOSED!!

Every year we celebrate Mothers Day. Mothers Day is the day that you show that special woman in your life, the woman who made you who you are today, how much you appreciate them. There can be many different reasons to honor that special woman. She could be your own mom, your grandma, the woman who took part in raising you, the mother of your children or even a woman who you know who is a wonderful mother, who you know deserves to be celebrated on Mothers Day. Whoever you will be celebrating and for whatever reason, the people over at Lenox know how you feel and they know how to help you express the way you feel with amazing gifts. They have gifts that make for beautiful keepsakes and you can also choose to purchase personalized gifts. Over at Lenox you are sure to find the perfect gift to show the Mother in your life how much she means to you! I was given a beautiful Tied with Love Caitlin Cachepot with Flowers to review for my readers. The cachepot is just amazing, it is crafted of Lenox fine porcelain and is accented with 24 karat gold. The flowers are crafted from paper and the ribbon is pink and is reversible. This beautiful piece stands about 8 1/2" tall. The Tied with Love Caitlin Cachepot with Flowers piece is sure to make that special mother in your life smile this Mothers Day and the wonderful people from Lenox would like to put that smile on her face by giving one of my amazing readers the chance to win their own Tied with Love Caitlin Cachepot with Flowers!


To ensure that your gifts get to that special woman in your life this year make sure you keep the Holiday Shipping for Mother's Day in mind:

Non-personalized items- 11pm Monday, April 25th
Personalized Items- 11pm Monday, April 18th
Overnight orders
Non-personalized items- 11am Thursday, May 5th
Personalized items- 11pm Monday, April 25th


Mandatory Entry:
Like Lenox on Facebook then come back here and tell me what other product from Lenox you think would make a perfect Mothers Day gift, and leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it 
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab the Spring Extravaganza Button(5 entries)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on April 22,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products. ONLY 1 PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY BE ALLOWED TO WIN A PRIZE FROM THIS CAMPAIGN!!!


66 comments:

  1. tx_angel_1973@yahoo.com

    I think the floral fusion dinnerware would make a great gift...or nice stemware and a bottle of wine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Mother's Little Gems Ring would be a perfect Mother's day gift!!

    hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And I like Lenox on facebook!
    I follow you on Facebook too!
    (Hannah)
    hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twitted this giveaway!
    http://twitter.com/#!/ForTheirFuture/status/56369076003549185
    hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have your Spring Extravaganza button on my sidebar
    http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/
    hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have your Spring Extravaganza button on my sidebar
    http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/
    hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have your Spring Extravaganza button on my sidebar
    http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/
    hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com

    #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Kiwi Floral Fusion Dinnerware! Gorgeous! I "liked" Lenox on FB too!
    apple 7555 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already follow you on Twitter @StyleDecor
    apple 7555 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like lenox on facebook
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    I also like the Botanical Boutique Votives, Set of 3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/goodieslist/status/56987331432955904
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you on facebook
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow your blog via google friend connect - Niecey

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your spring extravaganza button on my blog sidebar

    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have your spring extravaganza button on my blog sidebar

    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    #3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have your spring extravaganza button on my blog sidebar

    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    4

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have your spring extravaganza button on my blog sidebar

    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    #5

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked Lenox on Facebook and I like the Tied with Love Belinda Bud Vase #791273A
    tshaw6580@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you on Twitter
    tshaw6580@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I tweeted about this giveaway
    tshaw6580@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked you on Facebook
    tshaw6580@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you via on Google Friends Connect
    tshaw6580@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I subscribe to your email updates
    tshaw6580@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. FB fan of Lenox and I like the Pearl drop earrings.
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. GFC follower.
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Grabbed Spring button. 1
    etwilkins at gmail dot com
    http://charliemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Grabbed Spring button. 2
    etwilkins at gmail dot com
    http://charliemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Grabbed Spring button. 3
    etwilkins at gmail dot com
    http://charliemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Grabbed Spring button. 4
    etwilkins at gmail dot com
    http://charliemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Grabbed Spring button. 5
    etwilkins at gmail dot com
    http://charliemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stem ware for Mother's Day would be such a wonderful gift. Each time it is used Mom will know how much she is loved!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I forgot to leave an email on Kristi's post majicmad69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Grabbed Spring Button
    majicmad69@yahoo.com
    I also follow you on google connect!
    http//funtimesofthefullers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lenox FB fan- Julie Jones
    Jjones782 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. twitter follower- Brebysmommie
    missing from mandatory entry- I like the Gorham wine rack from Lenox. Thanks!
    Jjones782 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. GFC follower
    Jjones782 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like/follow Lenox on FB-danellejohns

    I think the Butterfly Meadow Trinket Box would make a cute gift.

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like/follow you on FB-danellejohns

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your Spring Extravaganza
    button on my blog. (#2)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have your Spring Extravaganza
    button on my blog. (#4)

    www dot ourwolvesden dot blogspot.com

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I liked them
    I like the wildflower bowl
    wood57495@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/57853706485510145

    ReplyDelete
  43. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/58147065510895616

    ReplyDelete
  44. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/58523720460931072

    ReplyDelete
  45. Like Lenox on FB: Karen Bridges and I also like Mother's Little Gems Ring for Mother's Day.
    southcarolinamommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. http://twitter.com/#!/SCMOMOF2BOYS/status/58537082502660096

    ReplyDelete
  47. Tied with love Bethany basket is very pretty
    pjames330 at aol dot com
    FB fan of lenox

    ReplyDelete
  48. twitter follower
    pj436
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/58867793491263488

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/59298974112292864

    ReplyDelete
  51. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/59634099387760640

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like Lenox on FB and I love the wildflower bowl

    freebiegoddess03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/59994572331290626

    ReplyDelete
  54. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/60337245235851264

    ReplyDelete
  55. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/60337245235851264

    ReplyDelete
  56. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/60683566014664705

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the mothers little gems ring
    robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. tweet
    robinlscott
    http://twitter.com/#!/robinlscott/status/60946279760535552
    robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. follow you on gfc
    Robin Scott
    robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. email subscriber
    robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. follow you on fb
    Robin Scott
    robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. follow you on twitter
    robinlscott
    robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. follow you on networked blogs
    Robin Scott
    robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/61076152562884608

    ReplyDelete
  65. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/61410566996107264

    ReplyDelete