pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bright Starts Bouncer and Toy Giveaway CLOSED!!

It seems that in the Spring I tend to see quite a few babies around and pregnant mommies. Like many others out there, to me, that also means Baby Showers! I love baby showers. I love celebrating new life with friends and family. Baby showers are so much fun and I love being able to shop for those perfect gifts for the mommy to be. I know from experience, baby showers for a new mommy are a blessing. I know at my own baby showers, I thought I had everything I would need for my first baby, until I would get items that I thought, "wow I did not think of that!" When I had my daughter, I knew I would need bottles, diapers and some clothes, but I didnt think about the other items that are truly great to have when you have a new baby. One item I learned to really love and I have given at baby showers is a bouncy chair. I learned that when I had my babies and I was trying to do house work, those bouncy chairs were such a blessing. From the bouncing that your baby does to the soothing vibrations and the toys to entertain little ones, bouncy chairs are a must have when you have a baby! I was given a Bright Starts Fun On Safari Cradling Bouncer to review for my amazing readers courtesy of the wonderful people from Bright Starts. This little bouncer is so cute, it can be used for either a boy or a girl, and personally after feeling the fabric and the cushion behind it, I wish I had a bouncy chair for me, lol! The vibrations are perfect for soothing a fussy baby, and the little safari toys are very entertaining and will definitely entertain your little one! I was also given the Cruise and Sort Bus to review, which is also courtesy of Bright Starts! This cute little bus is great for giving to your little one to play with. It comes with eight shapes that your little one can match up and put in the matching slots, then the wheels move so your little one can vroom it around on the floor. The moving bus also encourages crawling! This cute bus teaches your baby shapes, letters and numbers! Both of these great products from Bright Starts are great for any new mom or for your own babies! I will be giving one of my lucky readers the Bright Starts Fun On Safari Cradling Bouncer and the Bright Starts Cruise and Sort Bus!
Mandatory Entry:
Go to the Bright Starts website and tell me what other Bright Starts products you would like to get! Please leave me your email with this entry.


Extra Entries:
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)


This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on May 29,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.

347 comments:

  1. Doodle Bugs Around We Go!™ Activity Station & Bounce-a-Bout™. Sam is into bright colors now!

    madeofsnails at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you on networked blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. your button is on my blog
    http://www.madeofsnails.com/p/favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. blog post:
    http://www.madeofsnails.com/2011/04/giveaways-i-want-to-win_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. blog post:
    http://www.madeofsnails.com/2011/04/giveaways-i-want-to-win_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. blog post:
    http://www.madeofsnails.com/2011/04/giveaways-i-want-to-win_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi- I'm visiting from Bassgiraffe's hop!

    those vibrating baby bouncer are cool= they didn't have them when my boys were that age, I don't think.

    http://kabersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Pretty in Pink Bounce About!

    alklong at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Bright Starts on FB!

    alklong at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you on twitter :) @nwhomesteader

    alklong at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tweeted :) @nwhomesteader

    alklong at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like you on FB!

    alklong at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. GFC Follower!

    alklong at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/MadeofSnails/status/63842769109651456

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love to get the Drop & Giggle™ toy also!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like bright starts on facebook.
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. tweet
    http://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/63960409639628800
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow you on facebook.
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you on GFC
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Email subscriber!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Pretty In Pink Bounce-a-Bout!

    josephine.a.king@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. liked Bright Stars on FB!

    josephine.a.king@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. following you on Twitter!
    (@josephineamber)

    josephine.a.king@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. following you on FB!

    josephine.a.king@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. following you on GFC!

    josephine.a.king@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. added your button to my blog! -1
    josephineamber.blogspot.com

    josephine.a.king@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. added your button to my blog! -2
    josephineamber.blogspot.com

    josephine.a.king@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the ingenuity cradle & sway swing.

    dmitchell1981@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Bright Starts on FB!

    dmitchell1981@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Is like the ingenuity play yard.. too cute!!
    Wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow brightstarts on fb as Meredith chaf
    Wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow u on twitter as @luvmy_babygio
    Wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Follow you on fb as Meredith c
    Wuera_mermaid22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow u on gfc as Meredith c

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow u on networked blogs as meredith c
    Wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Subscribe to ur emails :)
    Wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. tweet for 4/30
    http://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/64324545217167360
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the Doodle Bug Around we go activity station

    sweetthing_1962@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am a fan of Bright Stars on FB

    sweetthing_1962@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow you GFC

    sweetthing_1962@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love the InGenuity™ SleepEasy™ Playard

    jessicaeluskie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I sent you a friend request on FB

    sweetthing_1962@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I subscribe via email

    sweetthing_1962@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Another product I'd love to have is the Lion in the Park Activity Gym

    danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like Bright Starts on Facebook (Danielle Knapp)

    danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like the ingenuity playyard
    christina.brundick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. like bright starts on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  48. http://twitter.com/#!/MadeofSnails/status/64406857200054272

    ReplyDelete
  49. I also like the cute critters activity jumper.

    jtgardner1129@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like Bright Starts on Facebook.

    user name - Tina Gardner
    jtgardner1129@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I liked you on Facebook.

    user name - Tina Gardner
    jtgardner1129@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would like the Bright Starts convertible shopping cart cover!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I also really like the Start Your Senses Developmental Activity Gym
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like Bright Starts on facebook (Jessica Miller)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/64672621228335104
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. tweet for 5/1
    http://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/64689065458548736
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. i like the cozy cart cover




    invisible_fairy_05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. twittwr follower
    @butterflyz01234

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like the Ingenuity Perfect Place High Chair

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like Bright Starts on FB

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow you on Twitter

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like you on FB

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I follow you on GFC

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I subscribe to your emails

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/64900724726829056

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'd like to get the Bright Starts
    Comfort & Harmony™ Cozy Cart Cover.
    janmessali (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm a fan of Brighnt Starts on Facebook (Jan Messali)
    janmessali (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I follow you on Facebook.
    janmessali (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you via GFC.
    janmessali (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. 5/2 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/65036019233329152
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. tweet for 5/2
    http://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/65055285370298368
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. http://twitter.com/#!/MadeofSnails/status/65098552745017344

    ReplyDelete
  73. daily tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/65251349977239552

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. 5/3 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/65374915309731840
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like the Doodle Bugs Around We Go Activity Station
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow you GFC
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. tweet for 5/3
    http://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/65436852936638464
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. i like the peek-a-zoom

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like bright starts on fb

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. i follow you on twitter

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. i follow you on fb

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. i follow you on gfc

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. i follow you on networked blogs

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. i subscribe to your emails

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. http://twitter.com/#!/sweetums82/status/65496201474211840

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. daily tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/65592327116304385

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. posted your button on my blog
    http://luvmybabygio.blogspot.com/
    rt sidebar #1

    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. posted your button on my blog
    http://luvmybabygio.blogspot.com/
    rt sidebar #2

    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy_babygio/status/65631463600693248
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. 5/4 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/65789207481815040
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. http://twitter.com/#!/sweetums82/status/65798054447550464

    dlatany at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I'd like to get the dream along mobile.
    sarah at realtorsd.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. tweet for 5/4
    http://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/65869800668266496
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. http://twitter.com/#!/MadeofSnails/status/65878252656394240

    ReplyDelete
  95. daily tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/65981190338904064

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I would like to get the Ingenuity sleep easy playyard! kellilorenza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. already a fan of bright starts on FB! kellilorenza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. followed your blog GFC as Kelli Lorenza! kellilorenza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. followed your blog on network blogs thanks, kelli
    kellilorenza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. follow you on twitter as Kelli Lorenza
    kellilorenza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. sent request to you on FB to add you thanks,kelli lorenza
    kellilorenza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would love to have the bright starts deluxe cozy cart cover! I am a germaphobe and read recently that 50% of shopping carts carry salmonilla and or ecolli! Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I love the deluxe cozy cart cover!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I like Bright Starts on Facebook!

    And I forgot to tell you that my email is luckyjinx7@yahoo.com when I said I liked the deluxe cozy cart cover!

    ReplyDelete
  105. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/luckyjinx7

    ReplyDelete
  106. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/luckyjinx7

    I have terrible internet connection, I'm sorry if this came through twice; I had to refresh the page!

    luckyjinx7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. 5/5 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/66118206208737280
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I would love to have the Ingenuity Sleepeasy Playard

    ReplyDelete
  109. I Like Bright Starts on Facebook
    www.facebook.com/akritical

    ReplyDelete
  110. I follow you on twitter @akritical

    ReplyDelete
  111. I sent friend request on FB ~ Kendra M

    ReplyDelete
  112. I follow you on networked blogs.
    www.facebook.com/akritical

    ReplyDelete
  113. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/akritical/status/66133125822025728

    ReplyDelete
  114. tweet for 5/5
    http://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/66136312561942529
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. i like the perfect place high chair
    jessica1290@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. i like bright starts on facebook
    jessica1290@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. i added you on facebook
    jessica1290@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. i follow you via GFC!!
    jessica1290@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. http://twitter.com/#!/MadeofSnails/status/66253030256947201

    ReplyDelete
  120. I like the ingenuity playyard

    ReplyDelete
  121. follow you on twitter @sunshyne1977

    ReplyDelete
  122. like bright starts on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  123. I really love the Ingenuity line and this sway Swing would be something we could really use!

    http://www.brightstarts.com/p-225-ingenuity-cradle-sway-swing.aspx

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. LIKE Bright Starts on Facebook!
    eileen richter
    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. LIKE you on FAcebook!
    eileen richter

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. following you on twitter!

    @2sic2mooov

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Email subscriber!

    thanks!
    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/66302134781607937

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. daily tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/66309506958766080

    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy_babygio/status/66339103284797440
    daily tweet
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. posted ur button onmy blog
    http://luvmybabygio.blogspot.com
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  132. posted ur button onmy blog
    http://luvmybabygio.blogspot.com
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  133. 5/6 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/66471240315047936
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. dt
    http://twitter.com/#!/akritical/status/66471633040322560

    ReplyDelete
  135. tweet for 5/6
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/66488437036945408
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. http://twitter.com/#!/MadeofSnails/status/66534464771194881

    ReplyDelete
  137. http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy_babygio/status/66629518093324288
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. 5/7 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/66860145279373313
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. tweet for 5/7
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/66861606205800449
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy_babygio/status/66961941247176705
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    SOME OF MY POSTS R UNDER MY BLOGGER NAME MERMAID

    ReplyDelete
  141. daily tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/67037004910706688
    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. tweet for 5/8
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/67235627871121408
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy_babygio/status/67365765694750721
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    some of my posts r under blogger name mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  144. daily tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/67402749305819136
    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. love the comfort & harmony portable swing

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. like bright starts on FB (lulu a-f)

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. follow you on twitter (lulubunny1)

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. follow you via GFC (lulu)

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. follow you via networked blogs (lulu a-f)

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. like you on FB (lulu a-f)

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. tweet for 5/9
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/67642599850254336
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. 5/9 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/67697225303728129
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. i would love to have Tummy Turtle™ Prop & Play Mat

    drea8685 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy_babygio/status/67692699406446592
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    SOME OF MY POSTS R UNDER MY BLOGGER NAME MERMAID

    ReplyDelete
  155. dt
    http://twitter.com/#!/akritical/status/67744321616609280

    ReplyDelete
  156. 5/9 tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/67782495105597440
    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/67800430087913472

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. tweet for 5/10
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/67902315847368704
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. dt
    http://twitter.com/#!/akritical/status/67931801326338048

    ReplyDelete
  160. 5/10 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/67937460470022144
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy_babygio/status/68006334804668416
    daily
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    SOME POSTS R UNDER MERMAID

    ReplyDelete
  162. 5/10 tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/68094281545555968
    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/68127306438279168

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. http://twitter.com/#!/MadeofSnails/status/68174370488590336

    ReplyDelete
  165. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/68219371478204418

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  166. 5/11 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/68314297494814720
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. tweet for 5/11
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/68352332345245697
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. dt
    http://twitter.com/#!/akritical/status/68373119135522816

    ReplyDelete
  169. http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy_babygio/status/68440840149811200
    mermaid
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. 5/11 tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/68495420216705024
    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. 5/12 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/68656193605877760
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. tweet for 5/12
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/68684968007700480
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. daily tweet from 5/12 when blogger was down
    http://twitter.com/#!/akritical/status/68848487688699907

    ReplyDelete
  174. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/akritical/status/69018168177344512

    ReplyDelete
  175. 5/13 tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/69190496274219008
    octoberthings at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/2sic2mooov/status/69200313210503168

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I also like the bounce about
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I follow you on twitter @hreall
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I follow via gfc
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Followvianetwork blogs
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. Visited Bright Starts and another item I love is
    the Baby's Place Play Deluxe Edition

    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. Like Bright Starts on Facebook (D Schmidt)
    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. Following you on twitter (mummytotwoboys1)
    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. Tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/mummytotwoboys1/status/69263050334683137

    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  185. Facebook friend (D Schmidt)
    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Network blog follower
    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  187. Email subscriber
    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  188. http://twitter.com/#!/luvmy_babygio/status/69268352568279040
    wuera_mermaid22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. dt
    http://twitter.com/#!/akritical/status/69385884386066432

    ReplyDelete
  190. I'd like the Comfort & Harmony™ Portable Swing

    alsatia23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  191. like bright starts on facebook - kerry gibbs
    alsatia23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  192. tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/KezzyGibbs/status/69435921166114816

    alsatia23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  193. gfc follower - kerry gibbs
    alsatia23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  194. Your facebook friend - Kerry Gibbs
    alsatia23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete