pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

#Giveaway #RC #Free $25 Build-A-Bear Workshop Gift Card CLOSED!


I think one thing that can always warm my heart is a smile from my kids. I find their smiles to be quite contagious, and when they smile I can not help but smile right along with them. Estrella has one of those smiles and she is a little girl who smiles quite often, even at times when she is already in a good mood, I love to make that mood even better! There are certain things that she really likes and two things that she really likes are My Little Pony and Build-A-Bear Workshop. Estrella loves watching My Little Pony and she loves collecting the different toys that come out. She also loves Build-A-Bear Workshop and how she can go to one of the stores herself or go online and build new friends for her to add to her collection of Build-A-Bear Workshop friends! So when we were sent the adorable and very huggable Loveable Pinkie Pie to review, Estrella's smile shone very bright! She was so excited to see the Loveable Pinkie Pie when she arrived. Estrella loved how she is so soft and snugly, and she also loves the beautiful yellow royal wedding cape that she is wearing. I personally really like the hair on this My Little Pony doll, and I love how when she arrived and Estrella took her out of the package, how Estrella lit up when she saw her! Well for the first time ever, you can head on over to Build-A-Bear Workshop and get Pinkie Pie as well as Royal Rainbow Dash along with some of their accessories and clothes!! You can also go there and pick up some of the bears that they have and some clothes for the bears that have the My Little Pony characters on them!
Well to help celebrate the new line of My Little Pony products over at Build-A-Bear, the wonderful people from Build-A-Bear Workshop would like to give one of my amazing readers a $25 gift card to Build-A-Bear Workshop!!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway




This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.

170 comments:

  1. I look for great lather and great scents in a body wash

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/willow-25th-anniversary-on-blu-ray.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love body wash products that are natural that do not contain toxins and have a low rating on harmful chemicals

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you have the wrong 1st question

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you have the wrong 1st question

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do I look for in a body wash?
    ok...a fun package and nice scent is usually what I notice first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also entered the Hobbit dvd giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love for the body wash to be organic and smell good and lather good

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the mandatory question is wrong...what do I look for in a body wash? I look for clean scent.

    If you wanted to ask about Build a Bear Workshop, my daughter likes the flower fun bunny.

    Name on rafflecopter: Mary Happymommy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gentle cleansing for sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. entered Dial. Wrong question in the comment section

    ReplyDelete
  12. In a body wash? Great scent.

    My daughter loves my Little pony. Especially Pinkie Pie, but I prefer Rainbow Dash (she is 20% cooler)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered for the Gossip Girl Swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I commented on the Willow 25th Anniversary post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I look for a great scent and moisture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lot of moisturizing ability and a great scent!

    marielay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite item from Build a Bear is Flying Colors RAINBOW DASH® and I also like Cherry Blossom Bunny

    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like body wash has fresh clean scent and keep my skin moisturized.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My daughter wants a build-a-bear smallfrys Sunny Hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  20. I entered the kohls giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  21. purex crystals and coconut wash
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. My daughter would love the 18 in. Sunshine Hello Kitty. Thanks for the chance to win!
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Entered Kohls
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. among their other products I love their mini animals...perfect for even tinyier babes :)

    classy_mommie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I also entered the $100 Kohl's Gift Card.

    classy_mommie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The 14 in. Sweet Velvet Teddy is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Best Friend Furever Hearts Bear

    ReplyDelete
  28. I also entered the RanBan Sunglasses giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  29. love the 12 in. Girl Scouts Thin Mints® Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the birthday party they have at build a bear

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the 16 in pinkie pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I entered the Pediped giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  33. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/making-holidays-that-much-better-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. we like the Christmas limited editions like frosty and Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have over 10 build a bears, most recent is the multicolored rainbow bear. I also entered the hobbit and rise if the guardian dvd contests.

    ReplyDelete
  36. My daughter would like the 16 in. Cream Puff Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the Embroidered 14 in. Pink Sweet Velvet Teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  38. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/disneypaintmom-finding-theme-and-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the Girl Scout Bear.

    sflickinger at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the new Girl Scouts Thin Mint Bear! My daughter is in Scouts and would LOVE this!

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. commented on this post: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/willow-25th-anniversary-on-blu-ray.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the chocolate lab. I like so many critters it's difficult to choose just one!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  43. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. I commented on your "Nutrisystem Week 2" post

    ReplyDelete
  45. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/disneypaintmom-finding-theme-and-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  47. commented on this post: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/babyganics-fine-handy-wipes.html

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like the 18" Sunshine Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I commented on the Get Your Air Purification Products from Best Buy! post

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/disneypaintmom-finding-theme-and-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the Cheerful Sunshine Hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like the b-day party they have at build a bear

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like their Hello Kitty plush animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I entered the World of Yahtzee giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/mommyparties-xtremecustomzparty.html

    ReplyDelete
  56. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/mommyparties-xtremecustomzparty.html

    ReplyDelete
  57. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/mommyparties-xtremecustomzparty.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyKatie+%28Mommy+Katie%29

    ReplyDelete
  58. I commented on the #MommyParties #XtremeCustomzParty Ridemakerz Batman Party!! post.

    ReplyDelete
  59. i like how there's different animals to choose from and i was at the mall the other day and i know my girls are going to flip there two favorite ponys are there rainbow dash and pinkie pie i cant wait for my girls to make one
    bonnie r

    ReplyDelete
  60. I commented on the Life of PI on Blu-Ray post

    ReplyDelete
  61. I also like the 14 in. Cute Caramel Pup
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I entered the giveaway for Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blend and a Coupon for Free Purex Tropical Splash Detergent

    ReplyDelete
  63. anything panda bear!

    ReplyDelete
  64. also entered the build a bear GC GA

    ReplyDelete
  65. entered the star wars light saber room light GA

    ReplyDelete
  66. My daughter really wants their roller skates for her Build a Bear rudolph!

    ReplyDelete
  67. the 5 in. Angry Birds Grandpa Pig in really cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  68. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/top-styles-for-spring-from-lands-end.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyKatie+%28Mommy+Katie%29

    ReplyDelete
  69. commented here: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/lego-star-wars-empire-strikes-out-on-dvd.html

    ReplyDelete
  70. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/lego-star-wars-empire-strikes-out-on-dvd.html

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like the Cheerful Sunshine Hello Kitty®

    thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I commented on the Top Styles for Spring from Lands' End post

    ReplyDelete
  73. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/parental-guidance-on-blu-ray.html

    ReplyDelete
  74. entered Pediped and Wholly Guac

    ReplyDelete
  75. The Hello Kitty one! =)
    Thanks for the giveaway! =)
    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I commented on the Lego Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out on DVD post

    ReplyDelete
  77. The ponies are so cute!!! We also really love the Cheerful Sunshine Hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I entered the Halo SleepSack giveaway as well as the Summer Infant Resting Up Napper giveaway. Thanks!
    BellaTaul(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. love Rainbow dash and her outfits

    ReplyDelete
  80. My daughter also loves the Hello Kitty BAB's.

    basketgal917@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I commented on the The New Strider SUPER 16 Balance Bike post.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love their Casually Cute Girl Scouts Thin Mints® Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I also entered your Dial body wash giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  84. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/the-new-strider-super-16-balance-bike.html

    ReplyDelete
  85. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/freshfoods-cook-n-blend-baby-food-maker.html

    ReplyDelete
  86. I commented on the Freshfoods Cook-n-Blend Baby Food Maker post

    ReplyDelete
  87. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/freshfoods-cook-n-blend-baby-food-maker.html

    ReplyDelete
  88. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/paid-icktionary-clorox-ick-tionary.html

    ReplyDelete
  89. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/paid-icktionary-clorox-ick-tionary.html

    ReplyDelete
  90. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nicole-lee-sample-sale-save-up-to-75.html

    ReplyDelete
  91. I really love the 16 in. Flower Fun Bunny


    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I entered the Purex giveaway

    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Another item other than the Build a bear that I think my daughter would like is the Hello Kitty toy

    ReplyDelete
  94. This is my comment of the other giveaway I entered which is Ray Ban giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  95. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/disneypaintmom-setting-up-and-executing.html

    ReplyDelete
  96. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/gearing-kids-up-for-spring-sports-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  97. My daughter loves the pink Hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  98. I love that they have a Hanbok outfit for the stuffed animals.

    lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I entered the Gossip Girl swimsuit giveaway.

    lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  100. cleanes and smells nice

    button: mountainlaureldreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/gearing-kids-up-for-spring-sports-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  102. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/promo-code-4-share.html

    ReplyDelete

  103. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-4-stay.html

    I entered:
    Purex and Build a Bear

    Button is at harvestlanecottage.com at bottom of pg.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/fast-metabolism-diet-make-and-take-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  105. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/fast-metabolism-diet-make-and-take-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  106. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/celebrate-your-little-heroes-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  107. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/celebrate-luigis-mansion-dark-moon.html

    ReplyDelete
  108. Entered Warner bros and pediped giveaways

    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  109. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-5.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyKatie+%28Mommy+Katie%29

    ReplyDelete
  110. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/a-monster-in-paris-on-dvd.html

    ReplyDelete
  111. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/a-monster-in-paris-on-dvd.html

    ReplyDelete
  112. My grandson would like the 5 in. Angry Birds Star Wars Hans Solo

    ReplyDelete
  113. I entered the WB Prize Pack giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  114. I really like the Paddington Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Entered the Pediped giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  116. google + = Alycia Morell

    NWB = Alycia Cartwright Morell

    ReplyDelete
  117. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/vtech-2-handset-connect-to-cell.html

    ReplyDelete
  118. The ponies are my favorite, but I also like Sunshine Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  119. i love the girl scout collection.

    momofmultiples29 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/monsters-university-new-trailer.html

    ReplyDelete
  121. shared on facebook jamie braun
    https://www.facebook.com/jamie.braun.12/posts/617681231587218

    ReplyDelete
  122. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/05/starting-mothers-day-off-right-with.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyKatie+%28Mommy+Katie%29

    ReplyDelete
  123. I commented on Keurig Coffee Maker review

    ReplyDelete
  124. like the
    Cheerful Sunshine Hello Kitty
    carawling(at)hotmaiL(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. entered best of warner brothers, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I like the sunshine hello kitty!

    ReplyDelete