pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

#Giveaway #RC #Free $25 Walmart Gift Card For You To Get Fresh With The New Olay Fresh Effects!! CLOSED!

I am a mom and a wife, but just because I take on those roles does not mean that I am not still a woman. True, when it comes to going all out and doing my hair and makeup, I find that those things take the backseat a lot, but when it comes to keeping my face clean and my skin feeling fresh, I like to find products that do just that, keep my face feeling and looking fresh and clean! I was sent a great vanity full of of the new Olay Fresh Effects line of products to review! 
 All of the products that I received and reviewed from Olay can be found at Walmart! Check out the video that I made below to get some more info on the Olay Fresh Effects products!! Also after you watch the video, the wonderful people from Olay would like to give one of my amazing readers a $25 Walmart Gift Card, so enter the giveaway on the Rafflecopter form below!!




a Rafflecopter giveaway




This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review. The products I was sent were from Olay! 

257 comments:

  1. I like the bead me up exfoliating cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4/10 FB share - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200416824695804&set=a.2786663718371.129362.1611647164&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow Networked Blogs as Lisa Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beam me Up sounds good because of the exfoliation. Thanks for the giveaway. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented on Parental Guidance. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. commented http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/top-styles-for-spring-from-lands-end.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream! Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  8. entered Build-A-Bear Workshop giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Shine Minimizing Cleanser the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Beam me up and also the makeup remover cloths

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entered #Giveaway #RC #Free Ray-Ban Sunglasses from SimplyEyeglasses.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/11

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/lego-star-wars-empire-strikes-out-on-dvd.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/parental-guidance-on-blu-ray.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. make-up removal cloth's
    rjwashington2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the looks of the Shine Shine Go Away.

    soklad82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to try the shine shine shine go away.
    chelsea r

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try the BB cream, just like you said, I dont wear much makeup either and that would be something I would put on and go.

    Thanks!

    like2sweep@gmail.com
    Beth H
    jbmthill

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to try the Long Live Moisture.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the BB cream.

    Name on rafflecopter: Mary Happymommy

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked the Wipe Out wipes.

    I entered Bejeweled and Pediped giveaways.

    Your button is at harvestlanecottage.com at bottom of page.

    I commented on Land's End.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered the Purex Plus Fabric Softener with Crystals giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the Barbie in the Pink shoes giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I watched the video and would really like to try the Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up! Exfoliating Cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  24. the olay va va vivid is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the BB Cream the most because it contains SPF

    (D Schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the Va-Va-Vivid system.

    Entered the rafflecopter form as "Wild Orchid"
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    wildorchid985 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the Olay Fresh effects wipe outs, since I always need something to remove my mascara
    kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  28. great video! id love to try the Long Live Moisture

    ReplyDelete
  29. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/parental-guidance-on-blu-ray.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid!
    Sadie B

    ReplyDelete
  31. Entered the Halo SleepSack giveaway
    Sadie B.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Olay fresh effects wipes
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the Shine Go Away one!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the bead me up exfoliating cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like their S'Wipe Out Make-up Removal Wipes.

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. Entered your Deuter Sleeping Bag giveaway.

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I need a good exfoliation so the Beam me up would be good

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like the Total Effects make-up remover cloths.
    heaven_1_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love to try out the Va-Va-Vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have heard so much about BB Cream that I want to try that first

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'd like to try the Makeup Removal Cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  42. entered Barbie and Puppet Monster

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have wanted to try the BB Cream.

    ReplyDelete
  44. commented http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/lego-star-wars-empire-strikes-out-on-dvd.html

    ReplyDelete
  45. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/lego-star-wars-empire-strikes-out-on-dvd.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/skip-hop-moby-non-slip-bath-mat.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would like to try the exfoliating cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'd luv to try the SHINE SHINE GO AWAY:)

    jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would like to try the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream
    nurse(mommy(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would like to try the Bead Me UP Exfoliating Cleanser.
    marcia.goss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. commented http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/the-new-strider-super-16-balance-bike.html

    ReplyDelete
  52. Entered the Jenni O giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love the Shine Minimizing Cleanser
    Thank You

    Fiona N
    iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'd like the Olay Fresh Effect Makeup Removal cloths I like to keep a package beside my bed for nights I'm exhausted and forget to wash my face.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/13

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/the-new-strider-super-16-balance-bike.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am interested in using the facial wipes. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  58. I know I'd love the Long Live Moisture!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I also entered your Dial body wash giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  60. would love the exfoliating wash cleanser
    Rod Jackson
    mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  62. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/the-new-strider-super-16-balance-bike.html

    ReplyDelete
  63. commented http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  64. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/14

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nicole-lee-sample-sale-save-up-to-75.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  66. I entered the Boken diaper bag giveaway. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  67. commented http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/freshfoods-cook-n-blend-baby-food-maker.html

    ReplyDelete
  68. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/freshfoods-cook-n-blend-baby-food-maker.html

    ReplyDelete
  69. I want to try the BB cream. Thanks for the chance to win!
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/freshfoods-cook-n-blend-baby-food-maker.html

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like the make-up remover wipes, I really want to try those.

    ReplyDelete
  72. dial coconut water body wash
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. commented http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/paid-icktionary-clorox-ick-tionary.html

    ReplyDelete
  74. I think I would like the bead me up exfoliating cleanser the most.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Long live moisture..I have dry dry skin
    pedidentalasst at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I also entered the #Giveaway #RC #MyBlogSpark Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain Prize Pack
    Thanks for the giveaways

    Fiona N
    iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  77. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/paid-icktionary-clorox-ick-tionary.html

    ReplyDelete
  78. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/16

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/paid-icktionary-clorox-ick-tionary.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/paid-icktionary-clorox-ick-tionary.html

    ReplyDelete
  80. commented http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/disneypaintmom-setting-up-and-executing.html

    ReplyDelete
  81. Commented on your non-giveaway post as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/disneypaintmom-setting-up-and-executing.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Want to try the Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up! Exfoliating Cleanser.

    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Entered Purex and Honey bunches of oats


    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream! Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  85. I entered the Purex/Honey Bunches of O's and the Fellowes giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Commented as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/just-in-time-for-mothers-day-shopping.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nicole-lee-sample-sale-save-up-to-75.html

    ReplyDelete
  88. entered Ray Ban Sunglasses giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like the bead me up exfoliating cleanser best

    ReplyDelete
  90. Entered Purex and Wholly Guacamole and Jenny-O

    ReplyDelete
  91. This is my comment to enter another giveaway which is Ray Ban giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  92. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/disneypaintmom-setting-up-and-executing.html

    ReplyDelete
  93. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/gearing-kids-up-for-spring-sports-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  94. Commented as Janet W. 4/19

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/gearing-kids-up-for-spring-sports-with.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. also entered ray-ban sunglasses
    Beth H
    like2sweep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I also entered the Mother's Day prize pack giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  97. the bead me up exfoliating cleanser

    thanks for the wonderful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  98. I'm most interested in trying Bead Me Up.

    lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I entered the Build a Bear and Gossip Girl Swimsuit giveaways.

    lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Been wanting to try the BB Cream.
    chavonne h.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/20

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-4-stay.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I like the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

    ReplyDelete
  103. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/gearing-kids-up-for-spring-sports-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  104. commented http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-4-stay.html

    ReplyDelete
  105. I like the Shine Minimizing Cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Commented as Janet W. 4/21

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/02/post-sesame-street-cereal-is-for-apple.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

  107. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-4-stay.html

    I entered:
    Purex and Build a Bear

    Button is at harvestlanecottage.com at bottom of pg.

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like the shine minimizing cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  109. I entered the Deuter sleeping bag giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  110. I entered the star wars night lights giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  111. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/fast-metabolism-diet-make-and-take-by.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I entered to win the My Little Pony DVD. It looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  113. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/fast-metabolism-diet-make-and-take-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  114. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/23

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/01/thinkbaby-thinkster-sippy-cups.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. would love to try the bead me up exfoliating cleanser
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/24

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/celebrate-luigis-mansion-dark-moon.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I like the BB Cream. Would really love to give this a try.
    Thanks so much.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  118. shine shine shine go away

    kport207 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I like the va va vivid

    ReplyDelete
  120. Commented as Janet W. 4/25

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/celebrate-your-little-heroes-with.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. makeup remover wipes
    Thanks! Janna JOhnson jannajanna@hotmail.com Janna johnson on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  122. I would really like to try Long Live Moisture. It sounds like a product that would fit right in with my routine. s2inamug at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Id love the BB Cream.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogril12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Pedi ped
    Fellows shredder

    button at bottom of harvestlanecottage.com

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/celebrate-your-little-heroes-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  125. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/celebrate-luigis-mansion-dark-moon.html

    ReplyDelete
  126. commented 4/26
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/celebrate-luigis-mansion-dark-moon.html

    ReplyDelete
  127. Grabbed button: http://jessaminedungo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I like exfoliating cleanser (I love all exfoliating cleansers) but I haven't have the chance to try this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  129. I like the Makeup remover wipes.


    Desiree Dunbar
    desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I entered the Purex giveaway.


    Desiree Dunbar
    desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I entered the Ray Ban giveaway.


    Desiree Dunbar
    desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Other giveaway entered: Best of WB

    ReplyDelete
  133. Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream! Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  134. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-5.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyKatie+%28Mommy+Katie%29

    ReplyDelete
  135. I like the bead me up exfoliating cleanser
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/a-monster-in-paris-on-dvd.html

    ReplyDelete
  137. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/a-monster-in-paris-on-dvd.html

    ReplyDelete
  138. The make-up remover cloths. I definitely want to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  139. I entered the Fellowes Shredder giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  140. I'm really interested in trying the Shine Shine Go Away.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Entered the Pediped giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  142. google + = Alycia Morell

    NWB = Alycia Cartwright Morell

    ReplyDelete
  143. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/disney-baby-winnie-pooh-deluxe-infant.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/vtech-2-handset-connect-to-cell.html

    ReplyDelete
  145. Commented as Janet W. on nongiveaway post.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/monsters-university-new-trailer.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I'm interested in the Beat Me Out exfoliating cleaner. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  147. I entered the My Little Pony DVD giveaway. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  148. Here is my Facebook Share! :)
    https://www.facebook.com/bella.taul/posts/160128114155471

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like the makeup wipes. I use baby wipes to remove mascara and it doesn't work well.

    ReplyDelete
  150. entered http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/giveaway-rc-fast-fixin-2-winners-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  151. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/vtech-2-handset-connect-to-cell.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. email subscriber with email
    nclaudia 25 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    I follow you on Google + Claudia N
    https://plus.google.com/117588960627821020839/posts

    ReplyDelete
  153. entered http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/giveaway-rc-changing-diapers-in-zip.html

    ReplyDelete
  154. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/the-wings-of-life-on-blu-ray.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. commented on http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/05/disneypaintmom-finished-project-and-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  156. i like the s wipes the best, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  157. entered build a bear giveaway, carawling(at)hotmaiL9dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  158. Favorite - Shine Shine Go Away.
    I have such oily skin.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  159. Shared on my FB
    https://www.facebook.com/barbara.montag.7/posts/10200662249134912

    ReplyDelete
  160. Google+ Barbara Montag

    Google+1 https://plus.google.com/u/0/115080239707068685010/posts/CZ9Sd1coidz?pop=wv&hl=en_US

    ReplyDelete
  161. Networked blogs - Barbara Montag
    Blog button: http://bmontag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  162. Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

    ReplyDelete
  163. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/05/the-real-cost-of-clean-clothes-guest.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I entered the Nicole Lee giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  165. I like the shine shine go away

    ReplyDelete
  166. entered summer infant resting up napper giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  167. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/05/w8-clubcom-giving-mom-gift-of-fitness.html

    ReplyDelete
  168. Commented as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/05/w8-clubcom-giving-mom-gift-of-fitness.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I would like to try the wipes. Thank you!!
    crystalfaulkner2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Birdie SkolfieldMay 4, 2013 at 9:49 PM

    I like the Shine Minimizing Cleanser the best.

    ReplyDelete