pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

#Giveaway Mohawk Rug @Mohawk_Home (Holiday Guide 2012) CLOSED!

The season of family get togethers, holiday dinners and holiday entertaining is right around the corner, which means right now is the time to get the house ready for all of those holiday guests! For me, I like to cover all aspects of what impression my guests will get when they come to my home. We have carpeted floors throughout our home, and with now three kids and two dogs, that once beige carpet is not so pretty anymore. I have shampooed my carpets many times, and it seems that every time I do shampoo them, they get worse about a week after shampooing them, so I have turned to covering the ugly carpets with rugs. I see that your floors are something that everyone sees and something that you cant really hide, but you can make them look better with a nice rug. A company that I use in every room in our house, and that I have had the chance to review in the past is Mohawk. I love the quality of the rugs that they have and I love that I can get rugs for every room in our house. We even have some nice runners for our halls that we purchased that are Mohawk brand. I love that I can change up the feel and mood in each room by just adding a decorative rug. I can also hide my ugly carpets with the gorgeous rugs from Mohawk and not feel embarrassed when we have company over! Well the people from Mohawk understand that the holidays can be stressful for those who will be entertaining in their homes, and they would like to make things a little easier by giving one of my amazing readers their own 5x8 Mohawk Rug worth up to $150 this holiday season!!
This is what our carpet looked like before we put down rugs
After in the living room
After in the dinning room
Mandatory Entry:
Tell me which Mohawk rug you would choose if you won! Please leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Subscribe to the Mohawk Homescapes Blog (3 entries)
Follow Mohawk_Home on Twitter (2 entries)
Follow Mohawk Home on Pinterest 
Subscribe to the Mohawk Home You Tube Channel 
Like my Facebook page (2 entries)
Like Mohawk Home on Facebook (2 entries)
Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs (3 entries)
Share this post on your Facebook (2 entries)
Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
Repin one of the photos from this post! (2 entries)
Follow me on Google + (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)
Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 3x daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email (3 entries)
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on November 24,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.

857 comments:

  1. Big Bear rug

    brookehell at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I
    Follow Mohawk_Home on Twitter
    1
    brookehell at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I
    Follow Mohawk_Home on Twitter
    2
    brookehell at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I
    Follow Follow Mohawk Home on Pinterest
    brookehell at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I
    Follow Follow Mohawk Home on Pinterest
    brookehell at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I
    Like Mohawk Home on Facebook

    brooke thomas
    brookehell at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I
    Like Mohawk Home on Facebook

    brooke thomas
    brookehell at gmail . com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I
    Follow you on Pinterest
    brookelynmu
    brookehell at gmail . com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I
    Follow you on Pinterest
    brookelynmu
    brookehell at gmail . com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  10. I
    Follow you on G+

    brookehell at gmail . com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  11. I
    Follow you on G+

    brookehell at gmail . com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used the +1 buttons]

    brookehell at gmail . com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used the +1 button

    brookehell at gmail . com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used the +1 button

    brookehell at gmail . com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follwo you on twitter

    brookehell at gmail . com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follwo you on twitter

    brookehell at gmail . com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follwo you on tGFC

    brookehell at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered beanie designs
    brookehell at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow mommy katie on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  20. subscribe by email lana3174 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. https://twitter.com/lana3174/status/261440623989628928

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Barnes Seaside rug

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm subscribed to the Mohawk blog, entry 1

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm subscribed to the Mohawk Blog entry 2

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm subscribed to the Mohawk Blog entry 3

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow Mohawk on twitter (demureprincess) entry 1

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow Mohawk on twitter (demureprincess) entry 2

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am subscribed to the Mohawk Youtube channel (TheDemurePrincess)

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Mohawk on fb (Ashley C.ronin) entry 1

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like Mohawk on fb (Ashley C.ronin) entry 2

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I rated you on Top Mommy Blogs entry 1

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I rated you on top mommy blogs entry 2

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I rated you on top mommy blogs entry 3

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/261590093679181824

    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. One I like is the Staunton Brown.

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. like you on facebook entry 1

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. like you on facebook entry 2


    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. like mohawk home on facebook entry 1

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. like mohawk home on facebook entry 2


    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. follow you on google+ entry 1

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. follow you on google+ entry 2

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. google +1ed the post entry 1

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. google +1ed the post entry 2

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. google +1ed the post entry 3

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. friends on facebook

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. tweet

    https://twitter.com/frankandkatie/status/261620479134167040

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. follow on gfc as teaching mommy

    frankandkatie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like the mohawk rug :http://home.mohawkflooring.com/rug-search/CORA/BEIGE/86093305567/?return=rugs.aspx||qwe=|price2=1


    I follow on gfc: krista grandstaff
    networked blogs: krista grandstaff
    G+ : kmf.grandstaff@gmail.com
    twitter : KMGrandstaff / kmf_grandstaff
    pinterest:kmgrandstaff
    facebook page like : Krista Grandstaff
    subscribed to email: redcincibabe at yahoo dot com

    followed mohawk on twitter, pinterest, Youtube (MEGfunfun1)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Subscribed to the Mohawk Homescapes Blog
    jj250@aol.com

    1

    ReplyDelete
  50. Subscribed to the Mohawk Homescapes Blog
    jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  51. Subscribed to the Mohawk Homescapes Blog
    jj250@aol.com

    3

    ReplyDelete
  52. Follow Mohawk_Home on Twitter JBeard25

    jj250@aol.com

    1

    ReplyDelete
  53. Follow Mohawk_Home on Twitter JBeard25

    jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  54. Subscribe to the Mohawk Home You Tube Channel

    broncos2jb

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Follow Mohawk Home on Pinterest jbeard25

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm a fan of you on facebook. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'm a fan of you on facebook. jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow you on Pinterest. jbeard25 Jessica Beard jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow you on Pinterest. jbeard25 Jessica Beard jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow you on Google + Jessica Beard jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow you on Google + Jessica Beard jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  62. I Google +1’d this post. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I Google +1’d this post. Jj250@aol.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  64. I Google +1’d this post. Jj250@aol.com

    3

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow on twitter. JBeard25 jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow on twitter. JBeard25 jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow you on GFC. Jj250 jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I follow on networked blogs. Jessica Wilson Beard jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I subscribe to your emails. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I subscribe to your emails. Jj250@aol.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  71. I subscribe to your emails. Jj250@aol.com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  72. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/261903886380584960

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like the Apple Butter Wilkshire design!

    tcrowley122 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I Subscribe to the Mohawk Homescapes Blog! entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  75. I Subscribe to the Mohawk Homescapes Blog! entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  76. I Subscribe to the Mohawk Homescapes Blog! entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  77. I Follow Mohawk_Home on Twitter as @tcrowley122
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  78. I Follow Mohawk_Home on Twitter as @tcrowley122
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow Mohawk Home on pinterest!
    http://pinterest.com/tcrowley122/

    ReplyDelete
  80. I Like Mohawk Home on Facebook as patricia wojnar crowley
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  81. I Like Mohawk Home on Facebook as patricia wojnar crowley
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow you on pinterest!
    http://pinterest.com/tcrowley122/
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow you on pinterest!
    http://pinterest.com/tcrowley122/
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow you on Google+ as Patty Crowley!
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow you on Google+ as Patty Crowley!
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  86. Tweet!
    https://twitter.com/tcrowley122/status/261917521647648768

    ReplyDelete
  87. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/261953997030694912

    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. subscribe to mohawk blog-2
    ginamarie1979@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  89. subscribe to mohawk blog-3
    ginamarie1979@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  90. Follow mohawk on twitter-1
    @ginamarie1979

    ReplyDelete
  91. Follow mohawk on twitter-2
    @ginamarie1979

    ReplyDelete
  92. like mohawk on facebook-1
    gina brickell

    ReplyDelete
  93. like mohawk on FB-2
    gina brickell

    ReplyDelete
  94. Rated your mommy blog-1
    gina brickell

    ReplyDelete
  95. Rated your mommy blog-2
    gina brickell

    ReplyDelete
  96. Rated your mommy blog-3
    gina brickell

    ReplyDelete
  97. Shared on FB-1
    http://www.facebook.com/gina.brickell.5/posts/100655416765545

    ReplyDelete
  98. Shared on FB-2
    http://www.facebook.com/gina.brickell.5/posts/100655416765545

    ReplyDelete
  99. Follow you on pinterest 1
    gina brickell

    ReplyDelete
  100. Follow you on pinterst 2
    gina brickell

    ReplyDelete
  101. follow you on google +-1
    ginamarie1979

    ReplyDelete
  102. follow you on google +-2
    ginamarie1979

    ReplyDelete
  103. google + the post-1
    gina brickell

    ReplyDelete
  104. follow you on twitter-1
    @ginamarie1979

    ReplyDelete
  105. follow on twitter-2
    @ginamarie1979

    ReplyDelete
  106. Follow on network blogs
    gina brickell ginamarie1979

    ReplyDelete
  107. Subscribe to email-1
    ginamarie1979@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  108. subscribe to email-2
    ginamarie1979@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  109. subscribe to email-3
    ginamarie1979@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  110. Entered into candle wax-1
    gina bricekll

    ReplyDelete
  111. Entered into candle wax-2
    gina brickell

    ReplyDelete
  112. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginamarie1979/status/261959750776942592

    ReplyDelete
  113. I like the Barnes Seaside rug

    sistermomy at hotmail dot com
    Joni O

    ReplyDelete
  114. entered Little Tikes Cook n' Grow Kitchen giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  115. entered Little Tikes Cook n' Grow Kitchen giveaway 2

    ReplyDelete
  116. Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginamarie1979/status/262194602696667138

    ReplyDelete
  117. Tweet!
    https://twitter.com/tcrowley122/status/262223192058388481

    ReplyDelete
  118. Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginamarie1979/status/262273329895968769

    ReplyDelete
  119. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/262280049691082752

    brookehell at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I like the Mohawk Home Bankok Kaleidoscope Printed Rug
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow Mohawk Rug on twitter(kellydinpa)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  122. I follow Mohawk Rug on twitter(kellydinpa)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow Mohawk Rug on pinterest(Kelly Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  124. I like you on FB(Kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  125. I like you on FB(Kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  126. I like Mohawk Home on FB(Kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  127. I like Mohawk Home on FB(Kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  128. I follow you on pinterest(Kelly Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  129. I follow you on pinterest(Kelly Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  130. I follow you on G+(Kelly D)kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  131. I follow you on G+(Kelly D)kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  132. I G+d this post(Kelly D)kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  133. I G+d this post(Kelly D)kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  134. I G+d this post(Kelly D)kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    3

    ReplyDelete
  135. I follow you on GFC(Kellyr78)kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  136. I follow you on Networked Blogs (Kelly D Saver)kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  137. I subscribe to your email under kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  138. I subscribe to your email under kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  139. I subscribe to your email under kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    3

    ReplyDelete
  140. I entered your American Girl Giveaway
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  141. I entered your American Girl Giveaway
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  142. I entered your Pfaltzgraff Giveaway
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  143. I entered your Pfaltzgraff Giveaway
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  144. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/262370233505968128

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I entered the Little Tikes Cook n' Grow Kitchen 11/23 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I entered the Little Tikes Cook n' Grow Kitchen 11/23 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  147. I entered the Pfaltzgraff Painted Poppies Dinnerware 11/21 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I entered the Pfaltzgraff Painted Poppies Dinnerware 11/21 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  149. I entered the Children of America Doll 11/20 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I entered the Children of America Doll 11/20 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  151. I entered the Secret of the Wings Prize Pack US & Canada 11/10 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I entered the Secret of the Wings Prize Pack US & Canada 11/10 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  153. I entered the Pete's Dragon Blu-Ray US & Canada 11/5 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I entered the Pete's Dragon Blu-Ray US & Canada 11/5 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  155. I entered the Ice Breakers Duo 10/29 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I entered the Ice Breakers Duo 10/29 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  157. I entered the Chuck E. Cheese's 3 Winners 10/24 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I entered the Chuck E. Cheese's 3 Winners 10/24 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  159. I entered the People Like Us Blu-Ray Combo Pack 10/29 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I entered the People Like Us Blu-Ray Combo Pack 10/29 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  161. I entered the Eddie Bauer 3 Wheel Travel System 11/12 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I entered the Eddie Bauer 3 Wheel Travel System 11/12 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  163. I entered the iotababy! 11/5 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I entered the iotababy! 11/5 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  165. I entered the Beanie Designs 11/3 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  166. I enterd the Progresso Recipe Starters Kit 10/27 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I enterd the Progresso Recipe Starters Kit 10/27 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  168. I entered the Candle Warmers Etc. giveaway. 11/24 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I entered the Candle Warmers Etc. giveaway. 11/24 giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  170. I entered the American Girl Doll giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I entered the American Girl Doll giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  172. I commented on the post: DPC Authentic Wool Beret (Holiday Guide 2012) jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I commented on the post: DPC Authentic Wool Beret (Holiday Guide 2012) jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  174. I commented on the post: Ornaments with Love (Holiday Guide 2012) jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I commented on the post: Ornaments with Love (Holiday Guide 2012) jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  176. I commented on the post: Acorn Footwear (Holiday Guide 2012) jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I commented on the post: Acorn Footwear (Holiday Guide 2012) jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  178. I commented on the post: Week 7: Discover Fan Loyalty Poll: The Best Seats in the House jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I commented on the post: Week 7: Discover Fan Loyalty Poll: The Best Seats in the House jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  180. I commented on the post: What Is Your Blueprint to Quit? jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. I commented on the post: What Is Your Blueprint to Quit? jj250@aol.com

    2

    ReplyDelete