pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Celebrate Halloween With Hershey's #Giveaway CLOSED!

Halloween is just a few weeks away, and like many houses out there we are getting into full gear. From the spooky decorations to the great costumes and treats, we love preparing for and celebrating Halloween in our house! I love watching the kids come to the door to get their candy, seeing all of the great and creative costumes and filling their treat bags with lots of candy is a treat all in its own! For me and my kids, we see that Halloween just isnt Halloween with out all of the candy. Well this year, the trick or treaters will be getting plenty of yummy goodies when they come to our house because not only have we already stocked up on the great candies from Hershey's to hand out but we were also sent a whole bunch of great Hershey's candies to add to the loot! We were sent a whopping 3 1/2 pounds of Hershey's candy which includes those favorites like Twizzlers, Milk Duds, Whoppers and Jolly Ranchers. Then we were sent a bag of those irresistible Hershey's Kisses, four delicious Kit Kat Bars and two of those ooey gooey Cadbury Screme Eggs to add to the mix this year! Aside from all of the goodies that we will be giving out, I love Hershey's for the great Halloween ideas that you can find on the Celebrate with Hershey's site. There you can find great ideas for crafts, recipes for some great Halloween treats and much more! Well this year, the wonderful people from Hershey's would like to treat one of my readers by sending them the same assortment of delicious Hershey's products that I was sent!! 


a Rafflecopter giveaway




This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review and giveaway.

214 comments:

  1. I would like to try making the eyeball cookies! My kids would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the pumpkin spice hershey kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the Peanut-Cream Frosted Cocoa Cake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to try the Cadbury Screme Eggs
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to try the Witches Brew Ice Cream soda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try the HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entered Pastafit giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got the button on my blog here: http://jennycrackedcorn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to try the Scream Eggs...looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the pumpkin stencils

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entered Rothschild
    sandy1955@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to try the Fall REESE’S PIECES Candy!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. entered Creativity for Kids Kits 10/17

    ReplyDelete
  14. entered Rothschild Kids Jacket 10/22

    ReplyDelete
  15. commented on your post titled "Peppa Pig Toys and Muddy Puddles DVD " as Janet W.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to try the REESE'S Nut Brittle Cookie Bars Recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that my grandsons are 3 & 5 I'm planning my first annual Halloween party this year. I've been working on the menu and have now decided to make the Eerie Eyeball Cookies Recipe for the party! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered the Rothschild & Creativity for kids giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blog button & blog share; http://myaddictiongiveaways.blogspot.com/
    FB share; https://www.facebook.com/carriedust/posts/377433242332132

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd like to try the HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies

    ReplyDelete
  21. pumpkin spice hershey kisses
    debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd like to make the Haunted Tree Halloween Cake. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to try Pumpkin Stencils: Advanced

    ReplyDelete
  24. Making the Pumpkin Patch Brownie Cupcakes Recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  25. REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups and KIT KAT Wafer Bars 75 Piece Snack Size

    ReplyDelete
  26. We would love to try out their HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies, sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  27. We would love to try out their HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies, sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd like to try the pumpkin Kisses. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want to try the REESE'S Marble Cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd like to try the Reeses Peanut Butter Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  31. I might make Witches' Brew Ice Cream Soda.

    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i want to make the HERSHEY'S Brownie Cemetery Cake Recipe looks very cute

    ReplyDelete
  33. KISSES Acorn Treats would be cute to try!
    rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. entered JewelryCandle
    rebeccaw2005 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. eerie eyeball cookies! i have a boy so we need to be gross like that

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'd like to try the CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cadbury Scream Eggs for sure! Those look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Eerie Eyeball Cookies Recipe

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. pumpkin spice hershey kisses sound good

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would love to try the scream eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered your Dark Shadows giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I entered your Creativity for Kids giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would love to try the Pumpkin Patch Brownie Cupcakes! They are super cute and look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would LOVE to try the pumpkin reeses

    Thanks for the Delicious giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  45. OMG -- I so want the Cadbury Screme Eggs!

    marielay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Eerie eyeball cookies will be fun for the kids

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would like to try the masked cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would like to try to make the REESE'S Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spider Recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  49. HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies

    ReplyDelete
  50. HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies! Yum! Cheryl cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would like to try their Bugged Out Brownie Cupcake Recipe.

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like the cute little recipes on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  53. commented on your post titled "E.T. on Blu-Ray 10/9
    " as Janet W.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the Eerie Eyeballs! There are a lot of great printables too.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I entered the Vamplets giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  56. I entered the Dark Shadows giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'd love to try the Hershey's Kisses Pumpkin Spice Candies.
    gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'd love to make the Haunted Tree Halloween Cake.
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'd love to make the Haunted Tree Halloween Cake
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have your button
    http://greatbloggiveaways.blogspot.com/ right sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would like the KIT KAT Orange Wafer Bars
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  62. entered for the pasta prize pack

    ReplyDelete
  63. entered the Progresso contest

    ReplyDelete
  64. entered the pasta prize pack

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would like to try out the CADBURY SCREME EGG Candy & see if it's as good as the one's at Easter.

    Wanda McHenry

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'D like to try the Demon Treats Stand Up Bag 130 pc. Snack Size

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  67. Entered Vamplets giveaway as Amy Orvin / 2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would love to try the HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies

    Thanks for the Sweet Giveaway!!

    Button- www.giveawayhog.blogspot.com

    Allison Swain Downes

    lola_violets_2010[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'd love to try the Peanut-Cream Frosted Cocoa Cake or the Pumpkin Spice Kisses. The Scream Egg too, but I'm guessing it tastes the same as the Creme Eggs. ;)

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    lisa@OMGbod.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. commented on your post titled "eBags Packing Cubes " as Janet W.

    ReplyDelete
  71. entered Dark Shadows Blu-Ray Combo Pack 10/16

    ReplyDelete
  72. i would like to try their cookies and cream candy bar

    ReplyDelete
  73. entered beanie designs giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  74. entered jewelry candle giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'd like to make the Tombstone Brownies.

    Desiree Dunbar
    desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I entered the
    #Giveaway Eddie Bauer Baby 3 Wheel Travel System (Preparing for Baby Guide)

    ReplyDelete
  77. I would like to try the REESE'S Peanut Butter 'n' Chocolate Pie Recipe this fall.

    Aaron Bretveld

    ReplyDelete
  78. eyeball cookies

    ReplyDelete
  79. Entered your Eddie Bauer giveaway.

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  80. entered giveaway Progresso Recipe Starters

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'd like to make the Jack-O-Lantern Brownie.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'd like to try out the JOLLY RANCHER Stained Glass Window Cookies Recipe. They're so cute.

    (Nikki Marie on rafflecopter)

    ReplyDelete
  83. Entered: Creativity For Kids Kits

    (Nikki Marie on rafflecopter)
    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Entered: Hershey's Halloween Pack

    (Nikki Marie on rafflecopter)
    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would like to try the pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses! I love kisses!
    morales_y at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'd like to try Spooky Luminaries Craft with my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Eerie Eyeball Cookies Recipe Looks interesting.
    Kimberlie

    ReplyDelete
  88. entered iotababy giveaway.
    Kimberlie

    ReplyDelete
  89. Your button is on my blog at http://theclothexperiment.blogspot.com/
    Kimberlie

    ReplyDelete
  90. Betsy Rubendall Barnes
    pinktaz60@hotmail.com

    This year, I am going to try the REESE'S Peanut Butter 'n' Chocolate Pie Recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  91. entered Progresso Recipe Starters Kit 10/27

    ReplyDelete
  92. commented on your post titled "Fairhaven Health Nursing Products (Preparing for Baby Guide) " as Janet W.

    ReplyDelete
  93. i would love to make the halloween sorcer
    http://www.hersheys.com/celebrate/halloween/recipedetail.aspx?id=8900 and the witch's brooms
    http://www.hersheys.com/celebrate/halloween/recipedetail.aspx?id=8901 and the trick or treat critter cups
    http://www.hersheys.com/celebrate/halloween/craftdetail.aspx?id=63
    jenny lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  94. i entered the roth's child jacket/coat giveaway, the creativity for kids giveaway and the eddie bauer stroller giveaway
    jenny lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  95. I want to make these eyballs http://www.hersheys.com/celebrate/halloween/recipedetail.aspx?id=8016#

    The kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I entered the Pasta Fits giveaway
    allyson dot bossie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I entered Progresso Giveaway
    allyson dot bossie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Witches Brew Ice Cream soda this sounds so good.

    sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I'd like to try the Chocolate Drizzled Butterscotch Apple Slices
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  100. I entered the Progresso Recipe Starters Kit giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  101. I entered the Kraft Variety Pack giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  102. The witch's hat cupcakes are cute, but that peanut butter pie looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I entered the Beanie Designs giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  104. The peanut butter pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  105. scream eggs
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Ttrockwood@yahoo.comOctober 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM

    Pumpkin spice kisses look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I would like to try the monster cupcakes. Thanks for the chance.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. commented on your post titled "Whole Fruit Smoothies " as Janet W.

    ReplyDelete
  109. I would try the HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies

    ReplyDelete
  110. I would try the HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies

    ReplyDelete
  111. The white & dark chocolate torte looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  112. these are super cute and I bet the kids would love to make
    Halloween Sorcerer Recipe

    http://www.hersheys.com/celebrate/halloween/recipedetail.aspx?id=8900

    sweetheart4171(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I'd love to try the Halloween HERSHEY’S Miniatures Assortment Party Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  114. I entered the People Like Us Blu-Ray giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  115. I also entered the Iotababy giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I left a comment on your Whole Fruits Smoothies post.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I want to try the reeses peanut butter pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  118. I entered the People Like Us Blu-Ray Combo giveaway
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I want to try the Peanut-Cream Frosted Cocoa Cake

    button: http://akronugurl.blogspot.com/

    blogged: http://akronugurl.blogspot.com/2012/10/celebrate-halloween-with-hersheys.html

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I'd like the Hershey's Kisses that are pumpkin spice flavored; I bet those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  121. I would love to make these
    Eerie Eyeball Cookies
    Eerie Eyeball Cookies Recipe

    ReplyDelete
  122. I love the paper candy corn candy holder.

    ReplyDelete
  123. I'd like to try the REESE'S Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spider

    ReplyDelete
  124. I entered your People like us giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  125. commented on your post titled "Amarillo's 6th Street Massacre 2012 " as Janet W.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I would like to make the edible candy bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  127. Reeses Peanut Butter pumpkin. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  128. definitely want to try the pumpkin spice kisses..they sound interesting.
    btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. KIT KAT Orange Wafer Bars
    lilpinksock31(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I have your button here: http://lilpinksocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  131. commented on your non-giveaway post titled "Mamas & Papas Urbo (Preparing for Baby Guide) " as Janet W.
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I would love to try the HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies.

    Francofamily4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I enetered Beanie Design giveaway.

    Francofamily4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I entered progresso giveaway.

    Francofamily4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. button - www.crazy4giveaways.blogspot.com
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. entered the Chuck E. Cheese contest

    ReplyDelete
  137. I would like to try to make the Pumpkin Favor Pouches...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  138. Commented on your post titled "Arby's Grand Turkey Club " as Janet W.

    ReplyDelete
  139. pumpkin spice hershey kisses are a MUST try this year!

    ReplyDelete
  140. I would like to try making the eyeball cookies

    ReplyDelete
  141. I would love to try the HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies.

    agnesye@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I like the HERSHEY'S Golden Apple

    ReplyDelete
  143. blog post: http://carolyn-colley.blogspot.com/2012/10/giveaway-ends-oct-19-hersheys-candies.html

    ReplyDelete
  144. Entered: http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/10/pasta-fits-giveaway-pack.html

    ReplyDelete
  145. stephanieeversole@hotmail.comOctober 13, 2012 at 12:18 AM

    Cadbury Screme Eggs? I HAVE to try those!

    ReplyDelete
  146. Commented on your post titled "Breast Cancer Awareness Month Auction!! " as Janet W.

    ReplyDelete
  147. entered Eddie Bauer 3 Wheel Travel System 11/12

    ReplyDelete
  148. 45640I'd like to try HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies - Jenna O

    ReplyDelete
  149. I think I am going to make the Witches Brooms to go in the treat bags for preschool!

    ReplyDelete
  150. I want to try and make the Hershey's Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spiders.

    sflickinger at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I'd like to try the Pumpkin spice hershey kisses!

    arifamily at comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  152. entered for the Beanie Designs giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  153. Commented on your post titled "WaxVac " as Janet W.
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. entered People Like Us Blu-Ray Combo Pack 10/29

    ReplyDelete
  155. REESE'S Chewy Chocolate Cookies Recipe

    ReplyDelete
  156. I'd like to try REESE'S Chewy Chocolate Pan Cookies Recipe.

    maggie at literary winner dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Chocolate & Peanut Butter Dipped Apples

    Kelsey Apley

    ReplyDelete
  158. Betsy Rubendall Barnes
    pinktaz60@hotmail.com

    I entered the Pasta Fits #Giveaway Pack giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  159. Betsy Rubendall Barnes
    pinktaz60@hotmail.com

    I entered the Progresso Recipe Starters #Giveaway #MyBlogSpark giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  160. I would like to try the orange kit kat bars.

    ReplyDelete
  161. non-giveaway post: http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/10/arbys-grand-turkey-club.html

    ReplyDelete
  162. I left a comment on your Babies R Us Products post. marthalynn16 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  163. I entered the IceBreakers Duo giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  164. The REESE'S Nut Brittle Cookie Bars Recipe sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  165. everything but i would choose the peanut butter pumkins

    ReplyDelete
  166. the ice breackers

    ReplyDelete
  167. Commented on your post titled "Babies R Us Baby Products (Preparing for Baby Guide) " as Janet W.
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. entered Chuck E. Cheese's 3 Winners 10/24

    ReplyDelete
  169. Would love to try the Halloween Screme eggs. We love the ones at Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  170. i want to try the fall reeses pieces candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  171. I'd like to try the Halloween Trick or Treats Monster Cups.

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  172. I would like to try the new Cadbury Screme Eggs

    ReplyDelete