pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oreck Pure Air Candles #Giveaway CLOSED!!

I love keeping my home clean and presentable. I think one thing that is a must when aiming for a home that you like to bring people in and one that you enjoy being in, is having a good smelling home. I am a candle collector. I have melts and candles all through my house and I love it because they make my house smell so good. I was sent some of the new Oreck Pure Air Candles to sample. These candles smell so good. I put a candle in my living room so when you walked in, the smell was so fresh. It is amazing how one candle can make an entire room smell so good! I have two kids a husband two dogs and two cats. Now all of our pets are house trained and they all use the restroom outside, so there is no cat box odor. But when the dogs have been outside playing and come in to nap, they smell. They have a little pool that they play in and they will come in making my house smell like wet dog sometimes. Then with the kids, they have their own sweaty kid smell and my husband, well you know that when they have been working all day, then take off those sweaty shoes and socks, the smell is awful. So you can guess, those smells are not too great combined and I constantly have something going to cover the smells. This summer was a hot one and this last week we were in highs well over 100 here in Texas. So I decided I would give the Oreck Pure Air Candles a test. I lit one in the living room, then as everyone was coming in and out I noticed that they may have come in and out from the heat, but their smells did not. The living room stayed fresh. After everyone was in for the day and relaxing, I went to the store for a little bit. When I got back I was surprised to smell the fresh scent from the candle I had lit when I walked in the door, instead of all my sweaty family sitting in there. I love these candles and you will too!! The wonderful people that sent me the Oreck Pure Air Odor Eliminating Candle are giving one of my amazing readers a 22 oz Jar Candle!! You can also call or order your own set of the Oreck Pure Air Odor Eliminating Candles online http://www.shop.pureaircandle.com/.
Mandatory Entry:
Tell me why you would like to win this!! Please leave me your email with this entry!!

Extra Entries:
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 1 entry per giveaway)

This giveaway is open to US and residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on October 4,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.


177 comments:

  1. I would love to win it because who doesn't like a nice-smelling home? It'd be great to have a candle that really fights some of those odors that sometimes pop up!

    raised.alternative@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like this for after I bathe the dogs!

    Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered the Boppy giveaway.

    Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win this to help eliminate the pet odor in my home
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new fb page
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entered Boppy pillow giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entered Foot Locker giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entered Vecco giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entered Softy Soaker giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Entered shredder giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entered DaVincci beads giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Entered Sassy giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Entered Glee giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love win this! Much needed to make my home smell good because we have so many animals and reptiles!!!
    sfox6896@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like you on FB
    sfox6896@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you on twitter
    sfox6896@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow you GFC
    sfox6896@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. email subscriber
    sfox6896@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/SiberFox7/status/111458866880970752
    sfox6896@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to win because I have a stinky dog!

    MamasMusings@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love candle after your review i cant wait to smell it
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  22. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/jenzen69/status/111692146926555138
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  23. i would love to win this cuz love scented candles
    yuskomartha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i blog about your giveaway on my fb page
    www.facebook.com/myusko2
    yuskomartha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i grab your button and placed it on my fb page
    www.facebook.com/myusko2
    yuskomartha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. im already receiving your emails
    yuskomartha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. i follow your networked blogs
    yuskomartha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i follow you on GFC
    yuskomartha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. i follow your fb page
    www.facebook.com/myusko2
    www.yuskomartha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. i follow you on twitter my twitter name is marthaishere
    yuskomartha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. i tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/marthaishere
    yuskomartha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i follow your new fb page
    www.facebook.com/myusko2
    yuskomartha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. we burn candles all the time - would like to try these
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. like you on fb 2
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. fb friend
    cheryl s
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love the candles as my house can use a little help in that area. I don't even notice it till I leave and then come back home.
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like your new FB page. Debra Fraley
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  38. #2 Like your new FB page Debra Fraley
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  39. GFC follower Debra F
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  40. daily tweet 9-11

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/112828220944039936

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have your button on right side bar
    http://greatbloggiveaways.blogspot.com/
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  42. I entered Swingline Stack & Shred Shredder giveaway
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I entered Glee 2cnd Season giveaway
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I entered Lite Sprites giveaway.
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Entered the Spooky Buddies giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Entered the candle warmer giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I want to win this because my fiance smokes in one room of the house and I am always looking for ways to get rid of the smokey smell.

    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Like Mommy Katie on FB #1
    Sarah Crawford
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Like Mommy Katie on FB #2
    Sarah Crawford
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Twitter: @sarahcrawford14

    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/sarahcrawford14/status/114212780927762432

    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Subscribed via email
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Entered Candle warmer
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Entered Lite Sprites
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Entered Babyganics
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I entered the play yard giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. To be honest, I've never even heard of it, so I really wanna check this candle out.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    lysa (at) fatfreecandles (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love candles and the way they make my house smell! Even more so when they can take certain odors when they appear thank you !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would love to win this and put it above my cats litter box! My email is finalee_05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. This would be perfect for when my sinuses are acting up and can't take heavier perfumed smells. I LOVE candles though.

    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. 2.I LIKE you on FB~ Jen Tink
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/Ladytink_534/status/115011636179386368

    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm a GFC follower: Ladytink_534
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Networked blog follower~ Jen Tink
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Entered Play-Doh giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. i would like this for the animals in the house and teenage boys
    tmarie56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. liked your new facebook page
    tmarie56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. following you on twitter
    tmarie56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. subscribed to your e-mail
    tmarie56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. entered your shredder giveaway
    tmarie56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. following on GFC
    tmarie56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/sarahcrawford14/status/115456908986556416

    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Entered Babies First Halloween set giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Sometimes my house seems stuffy and I use candles to freshen the air. We don't usually open the windows because we both suffer from allergies so these Oreck candles sound like they'd be great.
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/115601094436077568
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would like to win this because I am always looking for products to make my house smell better.

    aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/115903613410361344
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/116348511573909505
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I entered the Martha Stewart Pets giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/116696711354777600
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I want to win this to deodorize our stinky bathrooms!

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like you on your new facebook

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  83. I like you on your new facebook

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow you on twitter as @SAPsMaMa

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow you on GFC as mphin278

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'm subscribed to you via networked blogs

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I'm subscribed to you via email

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. http://twitter.com/#!/SAPsMaMa/status/116738917994213376

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow you on facebook

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'm entered to win your swingline shredder giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/09/oreck-pure-air-candle-giveaway-on-mommy.html

    Blogged about the giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  92. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/09/oreck-pure-air-candle-giveaway-on-mommy.html

    Blogged about the giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  93. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/09/oreck-pure-air-candle-giveaway-on-mommy.html

    Blogged about the giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  94. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/09/oreck-pure-air-candle-giveaway-on-mommy.html

    Blogged about the giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #4

    ReplyDelete
  95. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/09/oreck-pure-air-candle-giveaway-on-mommy.html

    Blogged about the giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #5

    ReplyDelete
  96. I have a little doggie in the house that sometimes smells bad LOL. I d love to have this to clean the air. :)

    ReplyDelete
  97. http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/117054346469978113
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would love to win these candles because I have two dogs that sleep in my room and it smells DOGGY even though we got new carpet last year

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like your new FB page
    Bonnie Parks
    bepoia(at)hotmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  100. I like your new FB page
    Bonnie Parks
    bepoia(at)hotmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  101. I would love to win the Oreck Candle because it's tough to keep up with kitty box odors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  102. I am following you on Twitter.
    My email: 21gailgray@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  103. I tweeted about this contest.
    URL: http://twitter.com/#!/21gailgray/status/117326379741220864

    21gailgray@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I am following you on Google Friends Connect.

    21gailgray@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I have subscribed to your email. Thanks!

    21gailgray@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I am following your blog on Networked Blogs.

    21gailgray@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I have 2 dogs and a bird.
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like your new fb page.1
    leslie malone
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/#!/LLLwithLeslie/status/117418648129376258

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. fb follower
    leslie malone
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. GFC follower
    lllwithleslie
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. networked blogs
    leslie malone
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. email subscriber
    {always_317537atyahoodotcom}

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. button. 1
    livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. button. 2
    livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. entered play yard
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. entered pillsbury
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. entered candle warmers
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. entered play-doh
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. entered davincci beads
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/jenzen69/status/117457685032611840
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  122. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/117725527216889856
    wbailey113 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/118150737678188545
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I entered the Halloween Express giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I own four dogs so scented candles are always lit in my home. Just because I'm a dog lover doesn't mean my home needs to smell like a dog, right?
    This is why I would LOVE to be the chosen winner of your candles.

    ReplyDelete
  126. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/118373150890266625
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/118611512343543808

    ReplyDelete
  128. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/119089299340795905
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I entered the blankie buddy giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I would like to try it to see if it really works..
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I am an email subscriber.
    tarter95 at hotmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  132. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/119474029261369346
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/sarahcrawford14/status/119877469351313408

    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I take good care of the cats litter box but could use some extra help with this candle.
    Thank you.
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Like your new Facebook page -Barbara Montag
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  136. Like your new Facebook page -Barbara Montag
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  137. Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/119983774946701312

    ReplyDelete
  138. Follow you - Google Friend Connect (Barbara Montag)

    ReplyDelete
  139. Follow you - Networked Blogs - Barbara Montag

    ReplyDelete
  140. I'd love this candle b/c of our 3 indoor dogs who do play outside, and then sleep in my room, yuck.
    gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  141. email subscriber
    gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  142. tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/#!/LLLwithLeslie/status/120171212931477504

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. entered blankie buddy
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/120230864612368384

    ReplyDelete
  145. I blogged
    http://bmontag.blogspot.com/2011/10/win-oreck-pure-air-candle.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  146. I blogged
    http://bmontag.blogspot.com/2011/10/win-oreck-pure-air-candle.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  147. I blogged
    http://bmontag.blogspot.com/2011/10/win-oreck-pure-air-candle.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  148. I blogged
    http://bmontag.blogspot.com/2011/10/win-oreck-pure-air-candle.html
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  149. I blogged
    http://bmontag.blogspot.com/2011/10/win-oreck-pure-air-candle.html
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  150. Entered your Halloween Express $75 giveaway.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  151. I would love to get this for a fresh clean smelling house.. not easy to have with a husband, toddler boy, cat, and a dog.
    bwneyes100 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/120838676241592322

    ReplyDelete
  153. WOuld love to win this because my hubby smokes and i HATE the smell!!

    hairbows.n.more@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I LIKE your new fb page! (hairbows n more)
    hairbows.n.more at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. Following you on twitter! (hairbowsnmore)
    hairbows.n.more at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. i new to following you on GFC! :)
    hairbows.n.more at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. sent you a FR on FB! (hairbows n more)
    hairbows.n.more at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. following you on network blogs
    Hairbows.n.more[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  159. entered the babyganics giveaway! :)
    Hairbows.n.more[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  160. i want to win this because i love all candles
    amandahoffman35 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I have a man a dog and two kids in sports. So you can guess why I would really need this!!!!

    tx_angel_1973@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Follow you on Facebook

    tx_angel_1973@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. Follow you on Facebook 2

    tx_angel_1973@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I am a Google Friends Follower

    tx_angel_1973@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. get your emails

    tx_angel_1973@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. I would like to get this candle to cover up the smell of the cat box.

    tiffany.hoyt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I liked you FB page.
    Tiffany Hoyt
    tiffany.hoyt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I liked your FB page.
    Tiffany Hoyt
    tiffany.hoyt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I followed you on Twitter. :)
    HoytTiffany
    tiffany.hoyt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. I followed you on GFC.
    tiffany.hoyt
    tiffany.hoyt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I want to win this because I smoke and it might help with the smell
    hollow_sins(at)yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. i would love this because bf smokes and this would help

    drea8685 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. liked your new facebook page
    andrea dimario


    drea8685 at yahoo dot com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  174. liked your new facebook page
    andrea dimario


    drea8685 at yahoo dot com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  175. i follow u on gfc andrea d


    drea8685 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete