pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Candle Warmers Etc. #Giveaway CLOSED!!

I am a candle fanatic. I love having candles and so many yummy scents available in my home. That way when I have a hankering for a certain scent or mood, I can get the scent out. I also love being able to display beautiful and decorative warmers around. I dont mind the simple candles that come in a jar, but if I had my choice I would take the candle and a very decorative warmer so I can have the candle and display it as well in a decorative piece! The wonderful people from Candle Warmers Etc. sent me some of their amazing items to sample and review. The first piece I am going to tell you about is one of my favorites, it is the Tin Punched Candle Warmer Lantern. This is a very nice decorative piece. I love the rustic look and with the country motif that I love to go with, this is the perfect edition to my home. I love that I can put a large candle inside then hang it up. I love the glow that comes through the top, along with the scent from the candle that I choose to go with. This Candle Warmer can hold up to a 22inch candle! To help me get the feel for this Warmer, I was sent a 22 inch Jamie Claire Wicked Candle with the Vanilla Cinnamon scent. So freaking yummy, I love this candle! I love the homely scents, especially with the Fall season rolling up on us, this is the perfect scent to get my home into the Fall season!!!
The other product I was sent was one from the new Holiday collection. I love the holidays and I love prepping my home. I was sent a Illumination Fragrance Warmer. The one I was sent was the Santa warmer. I love this warmer and Santa will be perfect for displaying in my living room when the holidays get closer!! I was also sent a 4oz Christmas Day warmer brick to review with this warmer. Just the package smells delicious and amazing. I know that this will be perfect for using in my home to help get everyone in the holiday spirit!!
The wonderful people from Candle Warmers Etc. would like to help you get a head start in getting in the holiday spirit this year! They are going to give one of my amazing readers a holiday product!
Mandatory Entry:
Follow Candle Warmers Etc. on Twitter! Please leave your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 1 entry per giveaway)

This giveaway is open to US and residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on October 11,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.


267 comments:

  1. I follow them on twitter
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new fb page
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new fb page
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on fb
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on twitter
    @amyotrosinka
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you GFC
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. email subscriber
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Follow you on Google Friends Connect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entered the Boppy pillow giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I grabbed your button 1
    http://diddlepoyners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entered the Foot Locker giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Entered the sassy giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Entered the Goosebumps giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/diddlepoyner/status/113087446383730689

    ReplyDelete
  15. Entered the Glee giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Entered the shredder giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Entered the Da Vincci beads giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Entered the Oreck giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Entered the Spookie Buddies giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. follow candle warmer etc on twitter @shopannies
    shopannies@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. like the new facebook page
    shopannies@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. like the facebook page
    shopannies@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. follow you on twitter @shopannies
    shopannies@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. tweet
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2011/09/candle-warmers-etc-giveaway.html?spref=fb
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow them on Twitter as @MamasMusings

    MamasMusings@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/113666296079581184
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I liked Mommy Katie on FB as Kelly Hutchinson Sweeper

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am following Mommy Katie on twitter as sweepingkelly

    ReplyDelete
  29. I liked candle warmers on FB as Kelly Hutchinson Sweeper

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am following candle warmers on twitter as sweepingkelly

    ReplyDelete
  31. Follow Candle Warmers Etc. on Twitter teressajoe teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow sponsor on twitter- email in profile

    ReplyDelete
  33. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/diddlepoyner/status/114071336120356864

    ReplyDelete
  34. Follow Candle Warmers Etc. on Twitter-missdeb1
    missdeb1 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like your new Facebook page-debbie coyle
    missdeb1 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. Like your new Facebook page 2-debbie coyle
    missdeb1 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. Follow you on Twitter-missdeb1
    missdeb1 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Follow Candle Warmers Etc. on Twitter!

    @robinblankenshi

    robinblankenship@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Follow you on Twitter

    @robinblankenshi

    robinblankenship@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Liked you new page onfb


    Robin Michelle Hamilton Blankenship
    robinblankenship@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sent friend request

    Robin MIchelle hamilton Blankenship
    robinblankenship@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Following @candlewarmeretc via Twitter (@erinxduh)
    panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I LIKE Mommy Katie on Facebook (Erin Mize)
    panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  44. 2) I LIKE Mommy Katie on Facebook (Erin Mize)
    panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Following @kasexton via Twitter (@erinxduh)
    panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Following the blog via GFC. (panicxduh)
    panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  47. e-mail subscriber. (validated!)
    panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  48. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/114140236770050048
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Follow Candle Warmers Etc. on TwitteR: @sarahcrawford14

    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Like Mommy Katie on FB #1
    sarah crawford
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Like Mommy Katie on FB #2
    sarah crawford
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Follow on Twitter: @sarahcrawford14
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/sarahcrawford14/status/114207330689757184
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Networked Blogs: Sarah Crawford
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Subscribed via email:
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Entered Spooky Buddies
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Entered Lite Sprites
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Entered Babyganics
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Entered Orek
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Entered Davinci Beads
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Entered Glee
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Entered Goosebumps
    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Following @candlewarmeretc on twitter as mrsmchappell
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. 1. I like you on facebook - michelle chappell
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. 2. I like you on facebook - michelle chappell
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Following you on twitter as mrsmchappell
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/114317151573250048

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Following with Google Friend Connect
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Entered Spooky Buddies giveaway
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/114360717305581568
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I follow candle Warmers Etc on Twitter @grateful_mom
    bonnyejean at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like your new FB page entry 1
    bonnyejean at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like your new FB page entry 2
    bonnyejean at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. tweet http://twitter.com/#!/grateful_mom/status/114395225056755713
    bonnyejean at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow you on networked blogs
    bonnyejean at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I entered the babyganics giveaway
    bonnyejean at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I entered the play yard giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/114723032777494528
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/114870195515953152

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Entered Play-Doh giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/115174968458870784
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/115238482414284800

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. following candle warmers on twitter
    tmarie56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. following you on twitter
    tmarie56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. following on GFC
    tmarie56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/sarahcrawford14/status/115456089511821312

    sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/diddlepoyner/status/115471384569843712

    ReplyDelete
  88. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/115478129576914944
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Entered Babies First Halloween giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow Candle Warmers on Twitter
    marcee dot rodgers at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like your new FB page
    marcee dot rodgers at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Twitter Follower (MERodgers)
    marcee dot rodgers at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow Candle warmers on twitter! ppreacherswife at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/115631698322014208

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow CW on twitter @aniheartsjapan.

    aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Entered My Own Pet Balloon giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/115989959546114048
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Follow Candle Warmers Etc. on Twitter @dfral
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Like your new Facebook page Debra Fraley
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  100. Like your new Facebook page Debra Fraley
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  101. daily tweet 9-20

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/116065920195100672

    ReplyDelete
  102. I like you on FB Debra Fraley
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Follow you via GFC Debra F
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Email subscriber
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I entered Swingline Shredder giveaway
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  106. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/116349186584231936
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/116350839056121856

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I entered the Martha Stewart Pets giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. daily tweet 9-21
    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/116437888371134464

    ReplyDelete
  110. I entered the Pillsbury giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/116621792390561792
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. daily tweet 9-22

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/116800251851059200

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow Candle Warmers on twitter - wildnmild4u

    wildnmild4u@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I follow your new page on facebook.

    wildnmid4u@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I follow you on twitter - wildnmild4u

    ReplyDelete
  116. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/117001601864044544
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/117063525674917888

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. daily tweet 9-23

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/117162629839069184

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow Candle Warmers on twitter, ktk502, kgkiml at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Entered the Lion King giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow candle warmers on twitter.
    LLLwithLeslie


    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like your new fb page.1
    leslie malone

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I like your new fb page.2
    leslie malone

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. your twitter follower
    lllwithleslie

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I follow you on FB
    leslie malone

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. GFC follower

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. networked blogs
    leslie malone

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. email subscriber
    {always_317537atyahoodotcom}


    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. button.1
    livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/#!/LLLwithLeslie/status/117409358891057153

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. entered play yard

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. entered lion king dvd

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. entered pillsbury

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/117416872881827840

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. entered play-doh

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. entered davincci beads
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com
    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. daily tweet 9-24

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/117525041058557952

    ReplyDelete
  138. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/117766715026317313
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/117801314670493696

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I Follow Candle Warmers Etc. on Twitter, username cshell202.

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I Subscribe to my email

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. Like your new Facebook page

    cshell090869@aol.com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  143. Like your new Facebook page

    cshell090869@aol.com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  144. Follow you on Twitter

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. Follow you on Facebook
    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Follow you on Google Friends Connect

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Follow you on Networked Blogs

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Subscribe to you via email

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. entered Lion King 3D giveaway

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. entered Spooky Buddies Dvd giveaway

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. entered the Play-Doh giveaway

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. entered Babies first Halloween giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  153. tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/cshell202/status/117931233773764608

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. daily tweet 9-25

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/117883611184762881

    ReplyDelete
  155. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/diddlepoyner/status/118120991082823680

    ReplyDelete
  156. I entered the Halloween Express giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/118167959469436928

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. daily tweet https://twitter.com/#!/cshell202/status/118282142550724610

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. entered the Halloween Express giveaway

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. daily tweet 9-26

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/118245992779890688

    ReplyDelete
  161. Followed!!
    truckgurl17@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/118419326494711808
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. daily tweet 9-27

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/118603431047995392

    ReplyDelete
  164. tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/cshell202/status/118616842028855296

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/118856448552873984
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/118886831851966464

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. daily tweet 9-28

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/118965887947653120

    ReplyDelete
  168. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/119230472390848512
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I entered the blankie buddy giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. daily tweet 9-29

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/119328198969397249

    ReplyDelete
  171. daily tweet https://twitter.com/#!/cshell202/status/119464766275203072

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  172. daily tweet 9-30

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/119686788657840128

    ReplyDelete
  173. tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/cshell202/status/119863822075965440

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/sarahcrawford14/status/119876863559602176

    sarahandmike2hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/119969476207845376

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. daily tweet 10-1

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/120050390401163264

    ReplyDelete
  177. I entered Step2 Art Easel Desk giveaway.
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  178. tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/#!/LLLwithLeslie/status/120170767903236096

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. entered blankie buddy
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. follow candle warmers etc on twitter @fancygrlnancy
    bwneyes100 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. daily tweet 10-2

    http://twitter.com/#!/dfral/status/120411547964162048

    ReplyDelete
  182. daily tweet https://twitter.com/#!/cshell202/status/120625696660926465

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/diddlepoyner/status/120644738280988675

    ReplyDelete
  184. http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/120647948311871488

    Tweet
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete