pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Halloween Express $75 #Giveaway CLOSED!!

It is that time of year again! Its time to get all of your Halloween decorations out and get your home ready for Halloween!! I love to decorate for Halloween. I think it is fun to be able to change up the decorations every year and also add to them. It seems as though every year we do something different. We always have our spider webs with lots of creepy spiders in them, and we also have our pumpkins all carved up every year. But as for the rest, we like to do something different every year. This year we decided that we want a large scary prop to put outside our door. We wanted a animated one, so that when the trick or treaters come, they get a little scare. One place that we love to shop for our Halloween decor at is Halloween Express. They have a large inventory of great props and decorations that can make your house a haunted one this year!! I also love the prices they offer on their products. Since we wanted to add a animated creature to our decor arrangement, I knew that I would find the prop for us there!! I was given the chance to review some of the items from Halloween Express this year.
I went with the Animated Story Teller Skeleton. This animated prop is good and scary, and when he is activated he tells some scary stories to those who are willing to stick around and listen!! I also went with some of our yearly basics which included some spider webs, several different types of creepy spiders to go in the webs, a light for our pumpkin, a mini strobe light to give the night some really great spooky effects, and a couple little skulls to hang up as well!! This pack is going to be a great addition to our yearly Halloween decor set up!!
The wonderful people from Halloween Express are going to give one of my amazing readers a $75 gift code to use towards their Halloween shopping this year. They have also set up an exclusive gift code that gives my readers 10% off site wide with no minimum purchase! This code is good until 12/31/2011 : MOMMYKATIE  

Mandatory Entry:
Head on over to Halloween Express and tell me what item you would buy if you win! Please leave me your email with this entry!!!


Extra Entries:
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 1 entry per giveaway)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on October 11,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.



466 comments:

  1. I'd order the Batman Deluxe Child Costume for my Godson! He would love it!!

    Thank you for the chance to win!

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    *I love the stuff you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked your new Facebook page

    Joey J.

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    (1)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked your new Facebook page

    Joey J.

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    (2)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you on twitter @JoeyfromSC

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow you on facebook

    Joey J.

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GFC follower as JoeyfromSC

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you via Networked Blogs

    JoeyfromSC/Joey J.

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. email suscriber

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entered Pillsbury giveaway

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/JoeyfromSC/status/118078484324167680

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to get the Pet Luau Costume for my dog.
    luckyjd2k at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like you on facebook as Jay Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you on twitter @giveawaysetc

    ReplyDelete
  14. I entered your Martha Stewart Pets giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the angry bird outfit!!!
    diddlepoyner at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Follow you on Google Friends Connect

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have you button 1
    http://diddlepoyners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd get the adult gypsy costume.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a gfc follower.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like you on fb 1.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like you on fb 2.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered pillsbury giveaway.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered lion king giveaway.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered martha stewart giveaway.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would get the Tom Arman Frog or Monkey and the Toy Story Treat Bag.

    southcarolinamommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Follow you on twitter @TheMommyTimes

    ReplyDelete
  27. http://twitter.com/#!/TheMommyTimes/status/118155204687433728

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think I'd get http://www.halloweenexpress.com/wicked-queen-costume-p-22025.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. https://twitter.com/#!/simplydab/status/118155893006270464

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would get the Ballerina Butterfly Costume for my daughter
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I entered the Da Vincci beads giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I entered the Oreck giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I entered the Spooky Buddies giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I entered the Lite Sprite giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I entered the candle warmer giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered the play yard giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I entered the play-doh giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the My first Halloween set giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered the My Own Pet Balloon giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I entered the Lion King giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered the Martha Stewart giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I entered the Pillsbury giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like your new fb page
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like your new fb page
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow you on fb
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow you GFC
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow you on twitter
    @amyotrosinka
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/118161214370091008
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would get the Zombie Rising From Grave Prop
    lifeinthefoxsden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like your new FB page 1
    lifeinthefoxsden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like your new FB page 2
    lifeinthefoxsden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow you on twitter
    lifeinthefoxsden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I think I would pick the Midnight Musketeer Pirate Costume.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. #1 I like Mommy Katie on facebook as Wendy R.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. #2 I like Mommy Katie on facebook as Wendy R.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Following @kasexton on twitter as @artsyChaos.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. GFC follower - ArtsyChaos.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. We are facebook friends (Wendy R.)
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyChaos/status/118197840261550080
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would get the Kermit Costume.

    Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I entered the Play-Doh giveaway.

    Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would get the teen Referree Costume for my daughter.

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Like your new Facebook page

    cshell090869@aol.com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  64. Like your new Facebook page

    cshell090869@aol.com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  65. Follow you on Twitter

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Follow you on Facebook

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Follow you on Google Friends Connect

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Follow you on Networked Blogs

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Subscribe via email

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. entered the Lion King giveaway

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. entered the Play-doh giveaway

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. entered the Spooky Buddies Dvd giveaway

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. entered the Babies first Halloween giveaway

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. entered the candle warmer giveaway

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. daily tweet https://twitter.com/#!/cshell202/status/118279663540912128

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. One thing I would buy is the Cars 2 Finn McMissle Costume for my son

    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  77. I like your new FB page(kelly D)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like your new FB page(kelly D)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow you on twitter(kellysaver)

    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow you on gfc(kellyr78)

    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow you on networked Blogs (kelly D)

    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  82. I subscribe to your email under

    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  83. Your button is on my sidebar at www.littlesaver.com

    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  84. Your button is on my sidebar at www.littlesaver.com

    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  85. I entered your Lion King dvd Giveaway

    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  86. I entered your Lite Sprite Giveaway
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  87. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/118417911391072256
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. i'd get the infant skunk costume!

    annae07 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. gfc-annae07

    annae07 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/JoeyfromSC/status/118446664188035072

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Blogged about this giveaway
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-express-giveaway.html
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  92. Blogged about this giveaway
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-express-giveaway.html
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  93. Blogged about this giveaway
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-express-giveaway.html
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  94. Blogged about this giveaway
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-express-giveaway.html
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  95. Blogged about this giveaway
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-express-giveaway.html
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    5

    ReplyDelete
  96. http://mobile.twitter.com/simplydab/status/118526860383629312

    ReplyDelete
  97. tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/cshell202/status/118614826409926656

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would get the hippie for daughter and a witch for myself!!

    jilleenhays {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  99. liked you on FB (entry 1)

    jilleenhays (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Liked you on FB (entry 2)

    jilleenhays (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Following you on Twitter (Seasidebooknook)

    jilleenhays (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Added to friend on FB

    jilleenhays (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  103. GFC follower

    jilleenhays (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Commented on Tri-State Fair and Rodeo

    jilleenhays (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Comment on the Complete Idiot Guide Challenge

    jilleenhays (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Entered Little Sprites giveaway

    jilleenhays (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I would get the Adult Wonder Woman Costume

    ReplyDelete
  108. I follow you on Twitter @Mommy2Marlie

    ReplyDelete
  109. I follow you on Google Friends Connect

    ReplyDelete
  110. I would buy the Alice Toddler costume.

    aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/JoeyfromSC/status/118807478296256512

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  112. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/118855002671415299
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Batman's child's costume
    tnxns09 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. like you on fb (sus)
    tnxns09 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. like you on fb (sus)2
    tnxns09 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. follow you on twitter (tnsnx)
    tnxns09 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. http://mobile.twitter.com/simplydab/status/118893261329932288

    ReplyDelete
  118. I'd get the Captain America Costume! Thanks!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I like you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo...

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I like you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo.. 2

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo...

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I follow you on Twitter! @natdey

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I'm a follower!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I have your button! 2
    www.theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Tweet http://twitter.com/natdey/status/118908476025090048

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I like the Tom Arma Gingerbread Baby.
    mommyisshopping at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Following you via GFC
    mommyisshopping at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Following on twitter @mommyisshopping
    mommyisshopping at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I would buy the Black Reaper with Moving Mouth!!
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I voted for you on Cheap Sally entry 1
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I voted for you on Cheap Sally entry 2
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I voted for you on Cheap Sally entry 3
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I like your new facebook page entry 1
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I like your new facebook page entry 2
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I follow you on twitter ~ Patty432
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/patty432/status/119131946809958400
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I follow you on facebook
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I am an email subscriber
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/JoeyfromSC/status/119158838560698368

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  140. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/amyotrosinka/status/119229187931373568
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I entered the blankie buddy giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. #1 I'd get the Kooky Poseable Spider Pumpkin!

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. #1 I voted for you on Cheap Sally :)

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. #2 I voted for you on Cheap Sally :)

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. #3 I voted for you on Cheap Sally :)

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. #1 I like your new facebook page!

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. #2 I like your new facebook page!

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. #1 I follow you on twitter!

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. #1 I follow you on facebook via Caitlyn Collins!

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. #1 I'm a GFC follower!

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. #1 I follow you on networked blogs!

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. #1 I am an email subscriber!

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. #1 I posted your button to my blog:
    http://milkwasted.blogspot.com/

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. #2 I posted your button to my blog:
    http://milkwasted.blogspot.com/

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. #1 I entered the Blankie Buddy giveaway!

    caitlyncollins89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. #1 I tweeted about this giveaway:
    http://twitter.com/#!/CaitlynDeWitt/status/119263370745618433

    ReplyDelete
  157. 9-28 http://mobile.twitter.com/simplydab/status/119258038937980928

    ReplyDelete
  158. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/patty432/status/119453454224728064
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. daily tweet https://twitter.com/#!/cshell202/status/119463044240781312

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I'd get: Deluxe Burger King Costume.
    alissa4illustration AT hotmail DOT COM

    ReplyDelete
  161. Like your new FB page. alissa spiehs-a
    alissa4illustration AT hotmail DOT COM

    ReplyDelete
  162. 2 Like your new FB page. alissa spiehs-a
    alissa4illustration AT hotmail DOT COM

    ReplyDelete
  163. Follow you on FB. alissa spiehs-a
    alissa4illustration AT hotmail DOT COM

    ReplyDelete
  164. Entered: blankie-buddy-giveaway
    alissa4illustration AT hotmail DOT COM

    ReplyDelete
  165. Daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/JoeyfromSC/status/119545938061688833

    ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  166. i'd get the Transformers Bumblebee Costume

    ReplyDelete
  167. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  168. 9-29 http://mobile.twitter.com/simplydab/status/119617530653454336

    ReplyDelete
  169. i would order the yoda costume for my son
    tmcgraw4475@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. entered Satellite Premier Play Yard giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  171. entered Blankie Buddies giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  172. entered Step2 Art Easel Desk giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  173. I would get my daughter the adorable Tom Arma monkey costume
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I like your new facebook page heidi reall daily (1)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I like your new facebook page heidi reall daily (2)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/patty432/status/119845357302710272
    patty432@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I would get the Princess Leia Slave Costume

    scottysgirl4ife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I "like" you on facebook
    tiffanyj84

    entry #1

    scottysgirl4ife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I "like" you on facebook
    tiffanyj84

    entry #2

    scottysgirl4ife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  180. I follow you on twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/tiffanyj84

    scottysgirl4ife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/#!/tiffanyj84/status/119851155424686080

    scottysgirl4ife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I follow you on facebook
    tiffanyj84



    scottysgirl4ife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. I follow on GFC


    scottysgirl4ife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. your button is on my blog {right side} http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/


    scottysgirl4ife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  185. your button is on my blog {right side} http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/


    scottysgirl4ife@gmail.com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete