pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

#Giveaway Holiday Guide: Secure the Home with the Logitech Circle 2


The holiday shopping season is here and like many, I find that means scouring the online sites for those deals that we do not want to miss. With that, we find that we have more packages being delivered to our homes and find that it is also the time of year where the theft of those packages is at its peek time. Being a blogger, I learned years ago that there are people out there who look for opportunities to take things that do not belong to them, and after having packages go missing from my home I became more aware of the issue and find that having cameras up is a must. So when we were recently introduced to the Logitech Circle 2, I found that it was not only a great must have for my home, especially over the holiday season, but also a great gift to give this year as well and would make a great addition to this years holiday guide!



The Logitech Circle 2 is a weatherproof camera system that you can set up anywhere inside or outside your home as you see fit. Giving you a security camera to put outside to watch your porch to see who comes and goes, or a camera to put in the play room to keep an eye on the kids when they are playing. In fact, you can wire or go wire free throughout your entire home, so that you can keep a eye on each room and keep an eye on the entire outside of our home if you wanted to! The Logitech Circle 2 is also very simple to set up, and once you have found where you want to place it, you can then access the 180 degree angle it offers from any of your devices using the Circle app!


With the Circle app, you can get smart alerts when someone is at your door, even when you are not home, from your mobile device. Allowing you to see when a package is delivered when you are out, or see who came by to visit. You can then take that security from the smart alerts even further, like if you go on vacation or are away from the home for most of the day by adding the Circle Safe subscription plan to your camera. This allows you to access more storage from the videos and photos that your camera takes as well as even more features that your camera offers. Going from the 14 days of storage that the Circle Safe Basic offers to 31 days of storage and extra features that the Circle Safe Premium offers.


Then when it comes to some of the other features you can get with the Logitech Circle 2, you get the night vision which gives you a clear as day view, up to 15 feet in the dark. You can also use a variety of integrations such as Alexa, Google Home and more to control and pull up the live stream. Which in all, makes the Logitech Circle 2 not only a must have for any home to have up to help keep the home secured both inside and out at any time of the year, but also a great gift to give this coming holiday season. And to help with securing your home or with the holiday shopping this year, the wonderful people from Logitech would like to give one of my amazing readers their own Logitech Circle 2!





 Product received, thank you to Logitech as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.

115 comments:

  1. love how small and compact this unit is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it works with Amazon Alexa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the 180 view and turning the light off the purple light for night time use like you can turn it off or on and i like its water resistant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Circle 2’s easy to use mobile and web apps let you stream and download unlimited amounts of 1080p HD video from anywhere effortlessly.2 I love you can watch your home when your away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that the Circle 2 can last up to 3 months on a single charge. I also like that 180 Wide Angle Lens and Night Vision visible up to 15 feet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 180° WIDE-ANGLE LENS and night vision

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love a lot of things about this! The wide angle, the nite vision, text alerts, able to set up in minutes.
    tina m - misspolonia93@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that it is waterproof and can handle the heat and cold, rain or shine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that it is weatherproof.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite feature is that it can be used outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite feature is the you can use it outside rain or shine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that they can see 360 degrees. I would really love to have this product

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that you can use it anywhere. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  14. The best feature is that I can use it outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The camera is waterproof for the rain outside or the accidental spill inside. Is the best feature for the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite feature : wireless. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that it has night vision and up to 180° field-of-view. We live in a wooded area and there have been burglaries nearby so this would be nice to have!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like that it can see clearly up to 15 feet at night

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like that it has night vision up to 15 feet in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like that it has 180 degree vision. that will be very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the night vision feature.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that it is 100% wire free!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like that it has night vision and the 180 wide angle view. (Tammy Horn)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like that it is wireless and has night vision.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the night vision. Many of these do not work at night because they need the light to see.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like how compact it says it is and easy to install.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that it is easy to use and works with Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like that the camera is 180 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like that it has night vision.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love that we could use Alexa with it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love that it's tough enough to handle the rain, snow, heat and cold! Perfect for where I live since we experience all four of the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like that it is weather proof. I need this for our front porch to prevents our packages from being stolen

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like that it's small and can be used indoors or ourdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like 180° WIDE-ANGLE LENS and night vision

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like that it's weatherproof.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like that it has night vision. I also like that it is very small.

    ReplyDelete
  37. The feature I like best it is waterproof and can handle the heat and cold, rain or shine.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love that you can get alerts on your phone if someone is at your door

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love that it is waterproof and can be wireless.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like that it works with my Amazon Alexa

    ReplyDelete

  41. There are so many it's hard to pick just one. Some of my favorites is the long battery life, water proof and it sends smart alerts when someone is at my door when I'm not home from to my mobile device. That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  42. My favorite feature iof the Circle 2 indoor and outdoor surveillance camera is built to weather it all. It's tough enough to handle rain, snow, heat and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  43. My favorite feature is that you can pull up your camera’s live stream on your phone or Chromecat.

    ReplyDelete
  44. The best feature is that it has night vision. Thats a huge thing when most break ins happen when dark

    ReplyDelete
  45. getting alerts when someone is at the door

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the wirefree and weatherproof feature making it perfect for outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like it is wirefree and weatherproof

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the super easy plug mount

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love that you can connect it with Amazon's or Goggle's assistants.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like that it can handle rain, snow, heat and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Like that it can be inside or out and has night vision - this could be very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like that it can be wire-free and the charged battery will last up to 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Your button is on my blog at http://cindywindylovesblogsnfrogs.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like how portable it is. Plug it in anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love that it is an indoor outdoor unit so it is weatherproof.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like that this camera is weatherproof and can be used indoors or outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like that it can be used indoors or out.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like that it can be used outdoors and has night vision.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like that it can be used inside OR outside! Thanks and God Bless! ILuvTheEucharist @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love how the Logitech Circle 2 integrates with the Google Assistant now.

    ReplyDelete
  61. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  62. i love that its view is so wide and it works in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  63. i love that its view is so wide and it works in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like that it has night vision.

    AngelaNThorpe@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like that you can access the camera anywhere using the app.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I like that it's an indoor/outdoor camera.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I like that you can stream and download unlimited amounts of 1080p HD video.

    ReplyDelete
  68. The night vision is my favorite feature!

    ReplyDelete
  69. The night vision is my favorite feature!

    ReplyDelete
  70. My favorite feature is that its indoor amd outdoor

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love that it is weather proof

    ReplyDelete
  72. My favorite feature is Circle 2’s easy to use mobile and web apps let you stream and download unlimited amounts of 1080p HD video from anywhere effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  73. My favorite feature is that it is weatherproof.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I like the MX SOUND
    Premium Bluetooth Speakers.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like that it is easy to use and that it can be used indoors and outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like that it is easy to use and that it can be used indoors and outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love that it has night vision and 180 degree field of view. Not all cameras offer those features.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like that its weather proof it can be outside or inside

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like that you can attach it to the inside of a window to watch externally.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like that it is tough enough to handle rain, snow, heat and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like that it is tough enough to handle rain, snow, heat and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like night vision and up to 180° field-of-view

    ReplyDelete
  83. Night Vision is my favorite feature.

    ReplyDelete
  84. i like that it can be wireless.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I like the night vision aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love the indoor and outdoor and weather proof.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I like Circle 2’s easy to use mobile and web apps that let me stream and download unlimited amounts of 1080p HD video from anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  88. The feature that I like best is that it is waterproof..

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love the 180° field-of-view and that it has night vision.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I have an Amazon echo show so I'm glad that this is compatible with that. I love new technology

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like that it can be either wired or wire free.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I like that it can be either wired or wire free.

    ReplyDelete