pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

#Giveaway Celebrate National Oatmeal Month with Nature's Path


The new year is here and the weather is cold, and like many who have made those resolutions, I find that when it comes to finding the foods to go with that offer a healthy option during these cold months, that those hot food dishes are always a great way to go. For me, I adore my oatmeal, and when it comes to the oatmeal that I enjoy I like to be able to eat it not only for breakfast but add it to other dishes as well. So when I found out that January is National Oatmeal Month, and was sent a pack of oatmeal from the Nature's Path line up, I was excited to check them out and try some of the amazing recipes from the Nature's Path site!


See with the oatmeal varieties that I can get from the Nature's Path line up, I can create a variety of dishes that are not just your basic oatmeal dishes. These include ones like the Hot Oatmeal Raisin Bars, which give me a great go to breakfast or snack item that is tasty and that is great for taking on the go. I also like that along with the recipe for the Hot Oatmeal Raisin Bars, that there are more that I can choose from when I head to the Nature's Path site, allowing me to get more from the oatmeal I adore, and also giving me some variety as we celebrate National Oatmeal Month!

Here are five ways to celebrate National Oatmeal Month:

·       Get Savory: No need to stick to sweet add-ins or think only breakfast, try Oatmeal Risotto with Mushrooms and KaleWhite Bean and Mushroom Bake, or Cheesy Oats with Tomato, Avocado and Spinach.
·       Make “zoats”:  Amp up the nutrition even more with zucchini oats!  Just grate zucchini (for a boost of potassium, vitamin C and vitamin A and just 19 calories a cup) and add to Nature’s Path Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal for a creamy, delicious, nutritious start to your morning.
·       Drink to your health: oatmeal makes a nutritious base for beverages like Oatmeal latte or Homemade oat milk.
·       Sleep On it: Make overnight oats and wake up to a delicious mason jar of flavor, try Coconut Cranberry Overnight Oats or Overnight Oats with Crunchy Sunrise Topping
·       Think outside the bowl: Take your oatmeal on the go with Oat and Yogurt Breakfast Bars Hot Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars, or Hot Oatmeal Raisin Bars

Then when it comes to learning more about the benefits that myself and my family can get by adding the Nature's Path Oatmeal varieties to our diet, I like that I can head to the Nature's Path each Friday during the month of January at 11am PST and tune in as nutritionists share their daily routines and how they start their days with oatmeal! Which in all makes celebrating National Oatmeal Month with Nature's Path a fun way to explore the different products, recipes and health benefits that oatmeal has to offer! And to help with celebrating National Oatmeal Month, the wonderful people from Nature's Path would like to give one of my amazing readers a prize pack valued at $50!








Product received, thank you to Nature's Path as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.

67 comments:

  1. I'd like to try the Chai-Spiced Vegan Baked Doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to try the Chai Spiced Baked Doughnuts. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to make banana muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love to try the crunchy maple
    tina m - misspolonia93@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great recipes to choose from but I'd really really like to try the Rosemary & Tomato Focaccia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try the Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sure have some great hot and cold cereals, I want to try this one first;Mesa Sunrise® Flakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to try the Cheesy Oats with Tomato, Avocado and Spinach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to make Overnight Oats with Crunchy Sunrise Topping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to make the Vanilla Matcha Popcorn for munching with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would really like to try the Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would LOVE to try the Blueberry Banana Nut Baked Oatmeal!! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try the Blueberry Banana Nut Baked Oatmeal recipe
    Thank You for the chance!

    Fiona N

    ReplyDelete
  14. The banana muffins would be great this time of year. Very fulfilling to me I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to try the Pumpkin Spice Waffle mix. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like the carrot cake baked oatmeal.

    mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would use them to make overnight oats. I would love to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to try the Chocolate Pumpkin Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to try the Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal. It sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to try the recipe: Sweet Potato Spice Smoothie Bowl
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would like to make Blueberry Banana Nut Baked Oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd like to make the cinnamon oatmeal pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would make Blueberry Banana Nut Baked Oatmeal

    ReplyDelete
  24. The cinnamon oatmeal pancakes look delicious, I'm sure they'd be a huge hit in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would like to try the Chocolate Raspberry Baked Oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like their Chocolate Pumpkin Pie recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd like to try Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal with Nature's Path Organic.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I need to try the Mexican Hot chocolate smoothie!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd love to try the Sweet Potato Spice Smoothie Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Avacado toast and black bean burgers.
    Vickie
    floridagld at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Banana muffins would be amazing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love to try the Blueberry Banana Nut Baked Oatmeal! I pinned it to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to make the cheesy-cornmeal-muffins-thyme-and-scallion

    ReplyDelete
  34. One of the recipes I would like to try is the Pan-Seared Qi'a Oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would like to try the Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The gingerbread smoothie sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cheesy Oats with Tomato, Avocado and Spinach sounds like a fun savory oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would love to try the Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love to try the chocolate breakfast pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'd like to try the Blueberry Banana Nut Baked Oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I want to try the Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Cake


    ReplyDelete
  42. I would like to try Nature's Path Environkidz Chocolate Pudding Pie with Koala Crisp Crust recipe.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. carrot cake baked oatmeal sounds really good to me, i can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to try the Cheesy Cornmeal Muffins with Thyme and Scallion

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would like to try the Chocolate Raspberry Baked Oatmeal

    ReplyDelete
  46. The Maple Pecan Breakfast cake sounds really good. Although I think it would be better for a dessert, not for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would love to try the maple pecan breakfast cake! It looks so yummy!
    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com
    Ashley C

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'd like to try the Mexican Hot Chocolate smoothie Rosanne

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would love to try the Elvis Stuffed French Toast recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would love to try the Blueberry Banana Nut Baked Oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would love to make the Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would love to try the carrot cake oatmeal!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would love to try the Chia Plus™ Coconut Chia Granola.
    shawnac68@hotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would like to try the Strawberry-Banana Nice Cream.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would like to try the Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal.
    Laurie Emerson
    lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love to try the Chai Spiced Baked Doughnuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. i would like to tire the carrot cake baked oatmeal

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'd like to try the maple pecan breakfast cakes

    ReplyDelete
  59. Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal would be something I am willing to try! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Would love to try the Love Crunch® Banana Squares!!

    ReplyDelete