pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

#Giveaway #RC #Free The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Blu-Ray Combo Pack CLOSED!

My husband and I were huge Lord of the Rings fans and we loved reading the books by J.R.R. Tolkien. We, like many other fans out there anticipated and were very excited when the latest movie The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey came out. Like many other fans out there, we are very excited for the Blu-Ray to hit shelves on the 19th of March! Well, to help my readers with their own anticipation, the wonderful people from Warner Bros. would like to give one of my amazing readers their own copy of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey on Blu-Ray!!


J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic adventure follows the journey of Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an amazing quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield. Their journey will take them into the Wild; through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins and Orcs, deadly Wargs and Sorcerers.



a Rafflecopter giveaway


I was not provided with any compensation for this post nor any product, I did it for my readers and the product will come straight from the PR group for the giveaway!!  :)

148 comments:

  1. I posted your button here http://canuckcontests.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also entered the v-tech giveaway. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also entered the iHome Disney Wheres My Water Speaker 4/3 giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered the Twister Rave giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered the Glow Dome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered the Kohl's giveaway.
    Blog button: http://myaddictiongiveaways.blogspot.com/
    Blog share: http://myaddictiongiveaways.blogspot.com/2013/03/mommy-katie-giveaway-rc-free-hobbit.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 75% Hobbit!
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quiz said I am 79% Hobbit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also entered the Glow Crazy Dome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 73% Hobbit.

    carolinebock1 at yahoo dot

    ReplyDelete
  11. My result is 60% Hobbit

    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 92 percent hobbit

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am 54% hobbit
    brand242003@yahoo.com
    bandy graham (name on rafflecopter)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got 52% ~ basically half-Hobbit, half-human!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 92% hobbit - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am 60% Hobbit!

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. 49% hobbit
    Thanks
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i got a 68

    cathycasper@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'm 42% hobbit!

    ssgsweeps @hotmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  20. 52% Hobbit.

    Lonerwor@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. entered glow dome
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. entered puppet monster
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I got 67%!

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Left a comment on your Mommy's Bliss review.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I entered Wholly Guacamole.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I scored 65% hobbit; says I'm equal parts hobbit and human.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm 54% Hobbit. Gaye M; rustysrambles(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Darn! I'm only 67% Hobbit!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I entered the Contours Bassinet giveaway.
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/02/giveaway-rc-contours-classique-3-in-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered the great Kohl's giveaway.
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/giveaway-rc-100-kohls-gift-card-call-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Facebook Share :)
    https://www.facebook.com/bella.taul/posts/433577846728050

    ReplyDelete
  32. entered Contours Classique 3-in-1 Bassinet 3/27 giveaway
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Left a comment on your Keeping Mosquitos at bay post, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I commented on:

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/celebrate-noodle-month-with-annie-chuns.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. i am 63% hobbit...didn't expect that at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I also entered the Star wars lightsabre nightlight giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  37. I posted on a non-giveaway site at Celebrate Noodle month with Annie Chun's All natural Asian cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I got 77% hobbit
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am 60% Hobbit
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  40. 75% hobbit. :)
    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. 83% Hobbit and proud of it!!

    Brandy B

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am 60% Hobbit :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I entered the Dial body wash giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  44. 69% Hobbit
    Congratulations! You are very much like a Hobbit indeed. You appreciate relaxing, kicking your furry feet up after a hard day’s work and enjoying a nice meal. There’s is no doubt about it... You would be right at home in The Shire.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm 46%.
    ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am 35% Hobbitt!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am 33% Hobbit.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am 52% hobbit

    daveshir2005@yahoo.com
    fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

    ReplyDelete
  49. 56%

    jdmimi at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. 56 %
    Brittney House BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. 73% Hobbit here!
    pjgirl74 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I entered the puppet monster giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  53. I commented on the #DisneyPaintMom Finding The Theme And Colors For A Child's Room With Glidden Disney Paint! post

    ReplyDelete
  54. I was trying for 100% but only got 92%.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. I entered the star wars light.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I also entered the rise of the guardian giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am 68% hobbit
    kat_emerick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am 79% hobbit.

    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    tony l smoaks on rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am 87% Hobbit!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I am 48% hobbit. :)
    -Lori L. monlor AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'm 63% hobbit

    FunkyColdMadena@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete