pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

#Giveaway #RC #Free Deuter Sleeping Bags: Get Out And Go Camping With The Family! CLOSED!

I love the Spring time, and I look forward to the warmer weather. My family and I love being outdoors, we love to go hiking and one thing that we really look forward to every year, is camping! We love to take the kids out and spend a few days outdoors in nature. The kids enjoy it as well. There is something that the kids get out of camping that can not be compared to any other experiences. We get a chance to be together as a family, and explore together, with out the electronics or gadgets that we use on a daily basis. The kids love being able to gather round the campfire and listen to stories and even tell some of their own as well as learn about things that we may come across on trails and around the campsite. It is a time that we can just be ourselves and not have to worry about deadlines or missing phone calls, because we leave all of that behind when we go camping with the kids. My husband and I try to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves, from the daily activities that we do together while we are camping to being comfortable and warm while we sleep at night. One way that we can ensure that everyone sleeps well at night while we camp is to make sure that everyone has a nice warm and comfortable sleeping bag to sleep in at night. Over the past couple of years, Robert has been able to use toddler gear for camping, but we have found that after getting all of the camping gear out, that Robert has outgrown all of that stuff. He is just too big for the toddler gear, but he is also too small for some of the big kid gear that we have too, so we went out and started looking into getting Robert some new gear. That is when we came across Deuter. We were sent a Deuter Little Star Exp sleeping bag to review for Robert. I found this sleeping bag to be the perfect size for him. It is not too big and not too small, it has room in it for him to grow into so that he can use it for a while. I also love how warm and comfortable it is, so Robert will be sure to get a good night sleep when we go camping! I love the extendable foot bag that can make it so this sleeping bag can go from 3 feet to a little over 4'3, which is perfect, so that it can grow with my Robert! I know that once it warms up a little more, and we get ready to go on our first camping trip for the season, Robert will be ready and he will stay warm at night with his new Little Star EXP Sleeping Bag from Deuter! Well, to get my readers geared up and ready for their own camping adventures the wonderful people from Deuter would like to give one of my amazing readers their own Little Star EXP Sleeping Bag!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway




This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.

163 comments:

  1. The KangaKid backpack would be nice to have. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids backpack would be great for my grandson to wear when we go hiking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entered Puppet Monster giveaway, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the kid carrier looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Aircontact 60 + 10 SL
    pack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the new guide packs looks really amazing!

    christine hammer weideman

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the giga backpack
    tina m
    misspolonia93@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also really like KangaKid Sun Roof because it would be the perfect backpack carrier to transport my children on our travels

    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the KangaKid Sun Roof Art.Nr. 46191-0000

    ReplyDelete
  10. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/balance-out-kids-easter-baskets-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kids Backpack in Kiwi
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also like the Streamer Thermo Bag 3.0 l for camping to carry our water

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered Wholly Guacamole giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Their grocery rack pack for bikes would be great to have.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also entered the nightlight star wars lightsabre giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also like their Compact EXP 12 Hydration Pack.

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Entered The Hobbit giveaway.

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Commented on your non-giveaway post as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/balance-out-kids-easter-baskets-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like to have the giga backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Futura Vario 45 + 10 SL backpack
    Kathy Davis
    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Commented on your post as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/agiantsurprise-spon-giant-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the tiny love and puppet moster giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  23. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/spon-nsnation-nutrisystem-week-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. This would make our hiking trips easier: http://www.deuter.com/en_US/backpack-details.php?category=119&artnr=34611&title=AC%20Lite%2018

    (and I love the color!!)

    acartwrightmorell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Entered the Wholly Guac and Jennie-O giveaway

    acartwrightmorell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Entered the Honey Bunches of Oats giveaway.

    acartwrightmorell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/one-night-with-king-on-blu-ray.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 3/31

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/babyganics-fine-handy-wipes.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the backpacks and the bike accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  30. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/babyganics-fine-handy-wipes.html
    commented

    ReplyDelete
  31. Commented on your non-giveaway post as Janet W. on 4/1

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/life-of-pi-on-blu-ray.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the Compact Air EXP 8 SL.
    Michelle Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  33. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/get-your-air-purification-products-from.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyKatie+%28Mommy+Katie%29

    ReplyDelete
  34. Commented on your non-giveaway post as Janet W. on 4/2

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/willow-25th-anniversary-on-blu-ray.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/willow-25th-anniversary-on-blu-ray.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/3
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/get-your-air-purification-products-from.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://www.deuter.com/en_US/accessory-details.php?artnr=36611&category=483&title=Sun%20Roof%20and%20Rain%20Cover

    ReplyDelete
  38. entering Pediped Love their shoes for my grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Kids backpack would be great for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I entered the gossip girl swimsuit

    ReplyDelete
  41. Commented on your non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/4

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/making-holidays-that-much-better-with.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the ACT Lite 45 + 10 SL Back Pack

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  43. i also like the Kid Comfort I kid carrier backpack
    bonnie r

    ReplyDelete
  44. The Cargo Bag EXP would be nice to have. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/disneypaintmom-finding-theme-and-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. Commented on your non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/5

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/disneypaintmom-finding-theme-and-colors.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like the Hydro lite 2.0 Bicycle Backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the backpacks for adults.

    ReplyDelete
  49. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  50. I entered the Gossip Girl giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/mommyparties-xtremecustomzparty.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyKatie+%28Mommy+Katie%29

    ReplyDelete
  52. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/8

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/mommyparties-xtremecustomzparty.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/9

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/ez-squeeze-reusable-baby-food-pouches.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/top-styles-for-spring-from-lands-end.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyKatie+%28Mommy+Katie%29

    ReplyDelete
  55. I entered the Boken Diaper Bag giveaway. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/11

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/lego-star-wars-empire-strikes-out-on-dvd.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love the Air Contact 65 + 10 backpack.

    soklad82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I Like the Quantum 55 + 10 SL
    backpack
    kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like the Rack Top Pack for Bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  60. entered Wholly Guac and Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  61. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/skip-hop-moby-non-slip-bath-mat.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  63. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like their variety of camping & backpack things like the Dreamlite 500.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I entered the Carmex giveaway.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  66. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/14

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nicole-lee-sample-sale-save-up-to-75.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'd like the Starlight EXP sleeping bag.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/15

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/freshfoods-cook-n-blend-baby-food-maker.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/paid-icktionary-clorox-ick-tionary.html

    ReplyDelete
  70. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/16

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/paid-icktionary-clorox-ick-tionary.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. comment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/just-in-time-for-mothers-day-shopping.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyKatie+%28Mommy+Katie%29

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hydro lite 2.0

    pintworks at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Commented as Janet W.

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/just-in-time-for-mothers-day-shopping.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/gearing-kids-up-for-spring-sports-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  75. cargo bag
    sharlene caisse

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like the Deuter Compact EXP Air 8 SL Backpack - Women's.

    Love3570@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Energy bag for my mountain bike!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/20

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/nsnation-spon-nutrisystem-week-4-stay.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like this backpack!
    http://www.deuter.com/en_US/backpack-details.php?category=127&artnr=32113&title=Race
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like the KangaKid Sun Roof.
    brand242003@yahoo.com
    brandy graham (name on rafflecopter)

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like the Aircontact 60 + 10 SL
    pack.

    ReplyDelete
  82. commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/promo-code-4-share.html

    ReplyDelete
  83. The Cargo Bag EXP would be great for camping trips!

    (Hannah Pitts)

    ReplyDelete
  84. I have your button on my sidebar http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com

    (Hannah Pitts)

    ReplyDelete
  85. http://www.deuter.com/en_US/backpack-details.php?category=120&artnr=43833 looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  86. I like the kid comfort baby carrier

    ReplyDelete
  87. Futura Pro 42 Hiking backpack

    ReplyDelete
  88. Futura Pro 42 Hiking backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I entered the star wars night light giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  90. I entered the pediped giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  91. The Aircontact PRO 65 + 15 SL backpack

    ijessica_r at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Dreamlite 500 REG
    weta1972@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Futura Pro 42 Hiking backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  94. the race xp air looks good too - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I like the giga back pack

    ReplyDelete
  96. The Aircontact PRO 65 + 15 SL backpack

    dani marie

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/23

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/01/thinkbaby-thinkster-sippy-cups.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Compact EXP 12 Hydration Pack.
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like the kids backpack jonesfmly3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I love the Kid Comfort III backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Grabbed the button - http://jessaminedungo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would love the Dreamlite 500 REG

    ReplyDelete
  103. kanga kid pack
    gothicdaymares@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I like the kids backpack
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I'd love the Compact Air EXP 10 for hiking!

    ReplyDelete
  106. Commented at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/spon-wertherssugarfree-werthers.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyKatie+%28Mommy+Katie%29

    ReplyDelete
  107. Commented on non-giveaway post as Janet W. 4/24

    http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/04/celebrate-luigis-mansion-dark-moon.html

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Compact Air EXP 10 backpack would be awesome to have

    ReplyDelete
  109. I like the ACT Zero 50 + 15 backpack.
    kat_emerick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Thr kangakid canopy looks like it would come in handy. They have everthing you can think of now a days.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Thr kangakid canopy looks like it would come in handy. They have everthing you can think of now a days.

    ReplyDelete
  112. I entered the Gossipgirlswim giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  113. the giga backpack
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I really like the ACT Lite 40 + 10 backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  115. i like the Trans Alpine 26 SL
    backpack

    ReplyDelete
  116. Cargo Bag EXP

    ltlbitone@yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love the AC Lite 18 backpack for hiking.

    Entered under Jill

    ReplyDelete
  118. Transit 50 Article ID 35209-7520

    ReplyDelete
  119. Kids backpack
    Allison.bahr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I like the Speed lite 15 backpack in midnight-ocean color.

    ReplyDelete
  121. the transit 50 backpack wilcarvic
    [at]gmail[dot[com]]

    ReplyDelete