This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Post Sesame Street Cereal A is for Apple!
From the time I was little, I have been a fan of Sesame Street. I loved getting up in the mornings and sharing my mornings with Elmo and Big Bird, and now that I have my own kids I have shared that love with them. I love how the wonderful characters from Sesame Street teach your kids so many different things from their alphabet to what foods are good to eat, and I love how kids follow those lessons. Well, since Sesame Street is a big part of our mornings, why not invite them to our table for breakfast? Recently I was sent a box of the new Post Cereal, C is for Cereal from Sesame Street the A is for Apple to review! With the new A is for Apple cereal from Post, my kids can not only have fun and enjoy their bowl of cereal, but they also get a healthy good for you cereal that both moms and kids can love and enjoy! The A is for Apple cereal provides 2/3 of your toddlers daily whole grains along with nutrients that promote healthy brain development! In all, the new A is for Apple cereal from Post and Sesame Street is a new favorite in our home by Robert and I know that when Wyatt is ready to start snacking on some cereal, this cereal will make for a great snack for his little fingers to grasp! You can also check out Post Sesame Street Cereal on Facebook!
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


My almost 2 year old would love this cereal just because ELMO is on the box.
ReplyDeletemy little one would love this!!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen this in the stores yet, but my grandson would love this cereal :)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would have loved this!
ReplyDeleteOne look at Elmo on the box and my grandson would go crazy for this cereal!
ReplyDelete