pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

P&G Prize Pack #Giveaway #RC CLOSED!

I love finding and trying new products. I also love trying products that are from companies that I love and trust. Recently I was sent a great pack of products from P&G. The products that were included in the pack were all ones that I use on a regular basis and that I love to share with friends and family. In the bag of items that I was sent was the Swiffer Wet Jet. I love the Swiffer Wet Jet, and with a baby in the house, it helps me eliminate that extra time I might have taken using a mop. Along with the Swiffer I was also sent some of the Pantene Pro V Shampoo and Conditioner and some Duracell batteries, which are all products that make life as a mom so much easier. I not only enjoy the products from P&G but I also enjoy all of those great coupon inserts that I can get from my paper each month. Being a mom, I am always trying to find ways to save money for my family, and P&G is a brand that understands families and that helps us save money on the products we use everyday! Well, the wonderful people from P&G would like to share some great savings with one of my readers and some great products as well by sending one amazing reader the same pack of products I was sent along with some great coupons as well!

a Rafflecopter giveaway



This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.

270 comments:

  1. The Tide Pods!
    Thanks for the giveaway!! =)

    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use both Tide detergent & Febreeze the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog button; http://myaddictiongiveaways.blogspot.com/
    Also entered the Zutano giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog share; http://myaddictiongiveaways.blogspot.com/2013/02/mommy-katie-p-prize-pack-giveaway-rc.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tide is the P & G product that I use the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd probably be shocked to see how many p & g products I buy. I do like Pantene though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/02/furby-has-made-come-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use Pantene Pro V shampoo.

    I entered on the rafflecopter as Mary Happymommy. My Google + name is Mary F.

    I entered your Zutano & H&R Block giveaways. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to try Head & Shoulders.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We use Tide a lot. I would like to try the covergirl olay tone rehab 2-in-1 foundation

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use so many P&G products! Right now I think I'm using Pampers the most!

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use the CHARMIN ULTRA STRONG

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use the Covergirl + Olay Foundation =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I entered the $50 Gift Card + H&R Block Giveaway =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I entered the Kindle Fire HD Giveaway =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. we use duracell batteries all the time

    ReplyDelete
  17. I commented on the Furby Has Made A Come Back =D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to try the ZZQuil.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered the SodaSparkle giveaway.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Currently the P&G item I most use is Pampers Swaddlers!

    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I use Swiffer Dusters the most
    kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  22. We useTide but I would like to try some of the Downy Infusion Unstopables

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered the Kindle Fire giveaway.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I left a comment on the Furby come back
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  25. I left a comment on the Furby come back page
    ann



    hugs to wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  26. I use Pantene shampoo and conditioner every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd like to try the Duracell batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I most use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pampers are the P&G product we use most in this household!

    Nathansmommy619(At)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. also entered contour bassinet giveaway & $75 zutano gc

    Nathansmommy619(At)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. we use head & shoulders shampoo the most
    jenny lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really want to try the swiffer wet jet

    ReplyDelete
  33. I use Pantene products all the time

    ReplyDelete
  34. we use duracell batteries quite a bit - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I use the Tide Pods the most.

    sreis1987 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I use Pantene every day. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. I use Crest The most

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  39. commented on the Hershey’s Easter Bunny Trail: Easter Traditions That Make Memories post

    ReplyDelete
  40. tide pods
    Thanks for the contest.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. commented on the Tastykake Morning Makeover post

    ReplyDelete
  42. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/wreck-it-ralph-3d-blu-ray-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wreck it Ralph review is what I commented on ann

    ReplyDelete
  44. I use the Tide Pods and Head and Shoulders

    ReplyDelete
  45. I entered the $50 AMEX Gift Card & H&R Block At Home Edition Premium Software 3/14

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like most P&G products, and use them regularly-Tide, Downy, Pantene, and many others. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I also entered the Kohl's giveaway and the H&R Block giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  48. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/kohls-cares-scholarship-program.html

    ReplyDelete
  49. Olay is one of my favorites
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I entered the Merci Chocolates giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  51. I entered the Merci Chocolates giveaway

    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  52. I entered the Kohls giveaway
    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  53. once we got off the septic system, I could use Tide - love it

    ReplyDelete
  54. entered Merci chocolate drawing

    ReplyDelete
  55. blogged
    http://morecoffee-bettycd.blogspot.com/2013/03/mommy-katie-p-prize-pack-giveaway-rc.html

    ReplyDelete
  56. The Last Quartet Blu -Ray review

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the Downy Unstoppables. They smell fantastic and last a while.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I also entered the $100 Kohl's Gift Card giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  59. I use so many P&G products..I use Head and Shoulders for a dog shampoo for my dogs! It kills fleas but keeps them moisturized!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I entered the Kindle Fire giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  61. i entered merci chocolate giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  62. I use Tide detergent the most.
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  63. G+'d this post as Amy Orvin

    Shared giveaway on FB as Amy Orvin - https://www.facebook.com/amyorvin/posts/510495535658309

    Following you on Networked Blogs as Amy Orvin

    Following you on Google + as Amy Orvin

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  64. commented on the Barbie - Mega Block page

    ReplyDelete
  65. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/beauty-picks-for-waking-up-from-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  66. commented on the A Late Quartet Blu-Ray Review post

    ReplyDelete
  67. I like Cover Girl Natureluxe make up.

    ReplyDelete
  68. We always use Pantene :)

    Rachel Miller
    -rachelm59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I entered the $100 Kohls card giveaway :)

    Rachel Miller
    -rachelm59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I entered the $100 Kohl's Gift Card giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I entered the Hershey's Easter giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  72. i would like to try the pantene shampoo.

    velvetelvis46@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. pantene aqua light.

    dani marie ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I use Aussie shampoo and conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  75. fb share
    https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.conley.5/posts/414454781983409

    ReplyDelete
  76. Our favorite P&G product is Duracell batteries because they last a long time in my daughter's toys.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Google+ id: abfantom fantom

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Gain liquid laundry detergent is my favorite.

    ky2here at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/preparing-for-journey-nsnation-spon.html

    ReplyDelete
  80. Bounty is mine.

    I entered $100 Kohls.

    ReplyDelete
  81. The Pantene products for me!


    Desiree Dunbar
    desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love Downy Unstopables

    ReplyDelete
  83. HORTON111@AOL.COM

    I USE TIDE A LOT

    ReplyDelete
  84. I entered the Giveaway: Celebrate Easter With Hershey's

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I entered the Giveaway: $100 Kohl's Gift Card: Call Me Super Woman

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I use a lot of PG products but I guess I use Tide most often

    ReplyDelete
  87. I entered the Tiny Love Pack & Go Mini Mobile Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I want to try out the Swiffer Wet Jet!

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would like to try the duracell batteries

    ReplyDelete
  90. Also entered the Celebrate Easter With Hershey's! Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  91. Also entered the $50 Gift Card + H&R Block At Home Premium Edition Software Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Use a ton of PG products, love Charmin

    ReplyDelete
  93. Tide Pods! they look cool!


    ssgsweep s @hotmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I use and love Herbal Essence shampoo
    elysesw@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. We like the febreeze air freshner products and Tide detergent the most. I'd love to try Wet jet!! Lkvoyer at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I probably use Tide the most.
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I would like to try the Tide Pods

    ReplyDelete
  98. the wet jet would be used the most

    ReplyDelete
  99. Hersheys Easter giveaway entered

    ReplyDelete
  100. I use pantene shampoo and conditioner.
    mintstatesportswear(at)juno(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  101. The Tide Pods! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
    Reneewalters3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I entered your barbie contest. Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
    Reneewalters3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Crest is the only toothpaste I use.

    jenndiggy at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  104. I use the original swiffer all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  105. i use charmin ultra a lot and would like to try tidepods

    ReplyDelete
  106. I use Duracell batteries the most and I would to try the Swiffer wet jet
    Urbancwgrl84(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I also entered the Kohl's gift card giveaway
    Urbancwgrl84(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I use the Tide Pods and love them

    ReplyDelete
  109. I use Pantene every day.

    ReplyDelete
  110. I use many of P&G brand products on a daily basis, I think I like Febreze the most though. I'd love to try the Swiffer Wet Jet!

    ReplyDelete
  111. We only use Ivory soap

    ReplyDelete
  112. Tide!!
    rierie11booger (@) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I use Tide all the time

    kannw27 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I use Febreeze candles and love them, would like to try the Pantene Pro V shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  115. entered kohls

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/03/easter-baskets-that-also-make-for-great.html

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I would love to try the Swiffer Wet Jet and Pantene!

    ReplyDelete
  118. I got 63%. s2inamug at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I also entered the Barbie in the Pink Shoes Prize Pack 4/13 giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  120. I love Bounce, Pantene and I have the swifter wet jet that is my favorite, but would love another one.

    karenb834atyahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I use Swiffer products the most. They're great.

    ReplyDelete
  122. I entered the Glow Dome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  123. I entered the Twister Rave giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  124. The Pantene Pro V Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  125. I use pantene shampoo daily!

    like2sweeP@gmail.com
    Beth H
    jbmthill

    ReplyDelete
  126. I use a lot of tide
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I would like to try head and shoulders

    rtrexel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. We use lots of Duracell batteries and Tide is our preferred detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  129. We use the Swiffer wet pads and they work great

    morganowl28 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I could not clean my house without swiffer!

    ReplyDelete
  131. I also entered the V TEch giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  132. I use Panteen shampoo and conditioner all the time

    ReplyDelete
  133. I use Crest the most

    FunkyColdMadena@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Tide is the only laundry detergent that I use. My daughter gets itchy on the very few occasions that I've tried a new brand.

    asketcher2 at hotmailcom

    ReplyDelete
  135. https://plus.google.com/102304281582620660920/posts/AmcBY6dteob?hl=en

    g+ post

    ReplyDelete
  136. i use pro v but would like to try head and shoulders

    ReplyDelete
  137. love tide and pantene
    Thanks! Janna JOhnson jannajanna@hotmail.com janna@feedyourpig on gfc

    ReplyDelete
  138. I would love to try the Pantene

    billiondollarprincesss@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I do a load of laundry every day. Tide is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  140. tide pods!

    jagar0047 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete