pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

#Giveaway Build-A-Bear Workshop (Holiday Guide 2012) CLOSED!

The Christmas shopping season is here and in full swing, and like many out there, I am looking for those amazing gifts to get the kids this year. One company that my daughter adores is Build-A-Bear Workshop. She loves being able to go online and create and build new friends, or go in store and have a party building new dolls to take home with her friends! One character that my daughter loves is Hello Kitty, and when she found out that there were Hello Kitty dolls to be had and made at the Build-A-Bear Workshop, she was excited. Recently we were sent the Sparkly Holiday Gingerbread Hello Kitty to review from Build-A-Bear Workshop! I love that my daughter can now have the best of both, her love for Hello Kitty and her love for Build-A-Bear Workshop all in one! I find that the Sparkly Holiday Gingerbread Hello Kitty is going to make the perfect Christmas gift for my daughter and would make a great gift for any Hello Kitty fans out there this year! I love Hello Kitty's sparkly sequin dress with the fur top, along with her red bow and sparkly red shoes. I also love the fur purse that she is carrying along with the awesome scented plush gingerbread cookie!! All together, I know that this Hello Kitty doll will sure to make a statement under our tree and I know my daughter will love her! Well, to help celebrate the holidays over here at Mommy Katie, the wonderful people from Build-A-Bear Workshop would like to send a Sparkly Holiday Gingerbread Hello Kitty to one of my amazing readers! Also check out the other great holiday friends that you can bring home to celebrate the holidays in your home this year!!
Mandatory Entry:
Take a look at the Christmas line of Build-A-Bear Workshop collection and tell me which one you like best! Please leave me your email with this entry so that I can contact you if you win!!


Extra Entries:
Like Build-A-Bear Workshop on Facebook (2 entries)
Like my Facebook page (2 entries)
Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs (3 entries)
Share this post on your Facebook (2 entries)
Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
Repin one of the photos from this post! (2 entries)
Follow me on Google + (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)
Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 3x daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email (3 entries)
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on December 16,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.

507 comments:

  1. I love the 19 in. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer®!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hello Kitty. I know my daughter likes the Grinch one as well.

    desert_starr_57 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I repinned the Hello kitty contest/picture http://pinterest.com/pin/187392034466796223/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I repinned the Hello kitty contest/picture http://pinterest.com/pin/187392034466796223/
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweet #1
    https://twitter.com/desert_starr_57/status/275198582129315841

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tweet #2
    https://twitter.com/desert_starr_57/status/275198767475597312

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered the Aquabeads contest #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered the Aquabeads contest #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. I entered the NoJO Crib bedding contest #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. I entered the NoJO Crib bedding contest #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. I entered the Wine Country Gift Basket #1

    ReplyDelete
  12. I entered the Wine Country Gift Basket #2

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered the Khol's $100 giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  14. I entered the Khol's $100 giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  15. I entered the Britax Boulevard contest #1

    ReplyDelete
  16. I entered the Britax Boulevard contest #2

    ReplyDelete
  17. I entered the Pfatlzgraff Winterberry contest #1

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered the Pfatlzgraff Winterberry contest #2

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered the Cutie Pops Doll contest #1

    ReplyDelete
  20. I entered the Cutie Pops Doll contest #2

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered the Lalaloopsy RC Scooter contest #1

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the Lalaloopsy RC Scooter contest #2

    ReplyDelete
  23. I commented on Littlest Pet Shop Party #LittlestPetShop #1

    ReplyDelete
  24. I commented on Littlest Pet Shop Party #LittlestPetShop #2

    ReplyDelete
  25. I commented on Wine Trends Down Under #1

    ReplyDelete
  26. I commented on Wine Trends Down Under #2

    ReplyDelete
  27. I commented on the Music:Before Deciding on Instruction Post #1

    ReplyDelete
  28. I commented on the Music:Before Deciding on Instruction Post #2

    ReplyDelete
  29. I commented on the Grow Your Own Mushroom Garden Post #1

    ReplyDelete
  30. I commented on the Grow Your Own Mushroom Garden Post #2

    ReplyDelete
  31. I commented on the Getting THinner Post #1

    ReplyDelete
  32. I commented on the Getting THinner Post #2

    ReplyDelete
  33. I commented on the Personal Creations Post #1

    ReplyDelete
  34. I commented on the Personal Creations Post #2

    ReplyDelete
  35. I commented on the Top Toys for Baby from Fisher Price Post #1

    ReplyDelete
  36. I commented on the Top Toys for Baby from Fisher Price Post #2

    ReplyDelete
  37. I commented on the Top Must Have Toys from Fisher Price Part 2 Post #1

    ReplyDelete
  38. I commented on the Top Must Have Toys from Fisher Price Part 2 Post #2

    ReplyDelete
  39. I commented on the Kahlua Gingerbread Post #1

    ReplyDelete
  40. I commented on the Kahlua Gingerbread Post #2

    ReplyDelete
  41. I commented on the Discover Fan Loyalty: Pass the Turkey Post #1

    ReplyDelete
  42. I commented on the Discover Fan Loyalty: Pass the Turkey Post #2

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like Peanut Butter Cub.
    lane.family at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/12/littlest-pet-shop-party-littlestpetshop.html

    ReplyDelete
  45. http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/12/littlest-pet-shop-party-littlestpetshop.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/12/giveaway-top-toys-from-gund-holiday.html

    ReplyDelete
  47. http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/12/giveaway-top-toys-from-gund-holiday.html

    ReplyDelete
  48. I commented on the Stocking Stuffers (Holiday Guide 2012) post #1

    ReplyDelete
  49. I commented on the Stocking Stuffers (Holiday Guide 2012) post #2

    ReplyDelete
  50. I commented on the Santa Paws 2 post #1

    ReplyDelete
  51. I commented on the Santa Paws 2 post #2

    ReplyDelete
  52. I really love Clarice!

    Caroline

    carolinebock1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I commented on the 'Tis the Season: Heelys Celebrates Holidays by Offering Free Ground Shipping post #1

    ReplyDelete
  54. I commented on the 'Tis the Season: Heelys Celebrates Holidays by Offering Free Ground Shipping post #2

    ReplyDelete
  55. I commented on the Step2 Deal of the Day!! 12 Days of Deals post #1

    ReplyDelete
  56. I commented on the Step2 Deal of the Day!! 12 Days of Deals post #2

    ReplyDelete
  57. My 4 year old daughter and I like the joyful Clarice
    christina.lamson@yahoo.com
    Liked Build-a-Bear on Facebook
    Liked your Facebook Page
    Follow you on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Google +
    Entered Lalaloopsy, Cutie Pops Doll, Dinnerware, Kohl’s, Wine Basket, Purex, and Gund Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  58. Holiday Cheer Clarice ! belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. entered Cutiepops belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. entered Cutiepops belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. entered Lalaloopsy belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. entered Lalaloopsy belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. entered Platzgraff , belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. entered Purex , belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. entered kohls , belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. entered britax , belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. entered Nojo , belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. entered aquabeads , belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. entered wine country , belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. tweeted https://twitter.com/belensmama/status/275767221517697025

    ReplyDelete
  71. I AM IN LOVE WITH RUDOLPH<3!!! mslamani(at)hotmail(dot)com THANK YOU SO MUCH:D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hello Kitty is my granddaughters favorite so I'd like the Sparkly Holiday Gingerbread Hello Kitty® if I won
    sandy1955@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like Build-A-Bear on Facebook-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #1

    ReplyDelete
  74. I like Build-A-Bear on Facebook-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #2

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like you on Facebook-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #1

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like you on Facebook-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #2

    ReplyDelete
  77. I rated your blog-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #1

    ReplyDelete
  78. I rated your blog-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #2

    ReplyDelete
  79. I rated your blog-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #3

    ReplyDelete
  80. Facebook share: http://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/414005228671896
    sandy1955@comcast.net #1

    ReplyDelete
  81. Facebook share: http://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/414005228671896
    sandy1955@comcast.net #2

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow you on Pinterest-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #1

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow you on Pinterest-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #2

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow you on Google+- Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #1

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow you on Google+- Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net #2

    ReplyDelete
  86. G+ share: https://plus.google.com/108373515728043505979/posts/RBjL3nhj9bX
    sandy1955@comcast.net #1

    ReplyDelete
  87. G+ share: https://plus.google.com/108373515728043505979/posts/RBjL3nhj9bX
    sandy1955@comcast.net #2

    ReplyDelete
  88. G+ share: https://plus.google.com/108373515728043505979/posts/RBjL3nhj9bX
    sandy1955@comcast.net #3

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow you on twitter @sandyv1955
    sandy1955@comcast.net #1

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow you on twitter @sandyv1955
    sandy1955@comcast.net #2

    ReplyDelete
  91. https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/275898372865552384 #1
    sandy1955@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  92. https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/275898652592054272 #2
    sandy1955@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  93. https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/275898812982235137 #3
    sandy1955@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow you on Facebook-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow you on GFC Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow you on Networked Blogs-Sandy VanHoey
    sandy1955@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  97. email subscriber
    sandy1955@comcast.net #1

    ReplyDelete
  98. email subscriber
    sandy1955@comcast.net #2

    ReplyDelete
  99. email subscriber
    sandy1955@comcast.net #3

    ReplyDelete
  100. I really like holiday hugs bear-so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like Build a Bear on FB #1

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I like Build a Bear on FB #2

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow you on FB #1

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow you on FB #2

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I rate you on Top Mommy Blogs!
    1

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I rate you on Top Mommy Blogs!
    2

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I rate you on Top Mommy Blogs!
    3

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I shared this post on FB
    1

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I shared this post on FB
    2

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I follow you on Pintrest!
    1

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow you on Pintrest!
    2

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I repinned one of the photos
    1

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I repinned one of the photos
    2

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I follow you on Google_
    1

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I follow you on Google_
    2

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I google +1 this post!
    1

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I google +1 this post!
    2

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I google +1 this post!
    3

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow you on twitter!
    1

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow you on twitter!
    2

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I tweeted this giveaway
    https://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/275908444849070080

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I follow you on fACEBOOK

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow you via GFC

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I follow you on Netowrked blogs

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I subscribe to you via email
    1

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I subscribe to you via email
    2

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I subscribe to you via email
    3

    Cynthia
    cmumpy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I entered the Pampers #Giveaway & My Interview with Jewel!! giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  129. I entered the Pampers #Giveaway & My Interview with Jewel!! giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  130. I commented on the WWE Brawlin' Buddies (Holiday Guide 2012)post #1

    ReplyDelete
  131. I commented on the WWE Brawlin' Buddies (Holiday Guide 2012)post #2

    ReplyDelete
  132. I commented on the Fijit Friends Yippits (Holiday Guide 2012) post #1

    ReplyDelete
  133. I commented on the Fijit Friends Yippits (Holiday Guide 2012) post #2

    ReplyDelete
  134. I entered the Holiday Specs giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  135. I entered the Holiday Specs giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  136. I like joyful clarice the most. :)

    jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I like build a bear workshop on facebook #1 - jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I like build a bear workshop on facebook #2 - jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I like you on facebook #1 - jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I like you on facebook #2 - jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I rated you at Top Mommy blogs #1 - Jessamine Marie Ricafafort Dungo

    jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I rated you at Top Mommy blogs #2 - Jessamine Marie Ricafafort Dungo

    jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I rated you at Top Mommy blogs #3 - Jessamine Marie Ricafafort Dungo

    jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I follow you on Pinterest #1 - Jessamine Marie Dungo

    ReplyDelete
  145. I follow you on Pinterest #2 - Jessamine Marie Dungo

    ReplyDelete
  146. I follow on Google+ #1 - Jessamine Dungo

    ReplyDelete
  147. I follow on Google+ #2 - Jessamine Dungo

    ReplyDelete
  148. I follow on Google+1 #1 - Jessamine Dungo

    ReplyDelete
  149. I follow on Google+1 #2 - Jessamine Dungo

    ReplyDelete
  150. I follow on Google+1 #3 - Jessamine Dungo

    ReplyDelete
  151. I follow on twitter #1 - @JessamineDungo

    ReplyDelete
  152. I follow on twitter #2 - @JessamineDungo

    ReplyDelete
  153. I tweeted on twitter https://twitter.com/JessamineDungo/status/275923656260063234

    ReplyDelete
  154. I follow on GFC - Jessamine Dungo

    ReplyDelete
  155. I follow on Networked blogs - Jessamine Marie Ricafort Dungo

    ReplyDelete
  156. I am an email subscriber #1- jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I am an email subscriber #2- jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I am an email subscriber #3- jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I like the Holiday Cheer Clarice

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. tweeted , https://twitter.com/belensmama/status/276044206169018368 belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. https://twitter.com/belensmama/status/276044731207786497 tweeted, belensmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Bearemy's Kennel Pals® Happy Holidays Chocolate Labrador is my favorite. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. candy cane cutie gingerbread hello kitty!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I commented on the DREAMWORKS HOLIDAY CLASSICS BLU-RAY/DVD COMBO PACK post #1

    ReplyDelete
  165. I commented on the DREAMWORKS HOLIDAY CLASSICS BLU-RAY/DVD COMBO PACK post #2

    ReplyDelete
  166. I commented on the KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY BLU-RAY/DVD COMBO PACK post #1

    ReplyDelete
  167. I commented on the KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY BLU-RAY/DVD COMBO PACK post #2

    ReplyDelete
  168. I entered the Kidorable contest #1

    ReplyDelete