pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Little Mommy Sweet As Me Doll #Giveaway For The Little Mommy Play Date! CLOSED!

My daughter and her friends love to play dolls. The girls can spend an entire day playing with their dolls. Usually, they will start out at our house, and each pick out one of my daughters dolls that will be their baby for the day. Then as the day goes on, they might end up outside or at one of the other girls houses, with their dolls in tow!!
Recently I was sent two great dolls from the wonderful people over at Little Mommy. Not only are these dolls great for my daughter, but it was even greater that we were sent two of them so that my daughter could give one of the dolls to her friend. She has a friend who she connects with more than her other friends, so when I was sent the dolls for review, I was also told about the Little Mommy Day, which I knew would make for a perfect day for my daughter and her friend!! When the girls got their new dolls, they were both ecstatic, her friend was very appreciative and the two girls opened their new dolls up right away and began to spend the rest of their day playing together with their new dolls. Along with their very adorable, brand new Little Mommy Sweet As Me Dolls, they also each got a cute outfit to go with their new dolls! Since receiving the dolls, the girls have had many play dates with them. My daughters friend has made sure that when she comes over, she brings her doll so that the two can play Little Mommy together, which I find to be very sweet! To make their Little Mommy Play Dates even more fun, we went to the Little Mommy Facebook and found some great and fun resources that the girls could do and enjoy together and also include their other friends in! One of the girls fun activities that we were able to print off was the Birth Certificates for their Little Mommy Dolls. They were able to make their own Birth Certificates and really enjoy getting lost in their own world of Little Mommy Make Believe! Along with the Birth Certificates they can also make a scrapbook, and a fun and easy recipe called Giggly Grahams which is also very tasty on top of being fun to make!! In all, the girls have found fun activities that they can enjoy together to add to their many Little Mommy Play Dates that they have with their new Little Mommy Dolls!!! Well the wonderful people from Little Mommy would like to help your Little Mommy have her own Little Mommy Play Date by giving one of my amazing readers their own Little Mommy Sweet As Me Doll!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Take a look at the activities that are listed on the Little Mommy Facebook Page and tell me which activity you think your little girl might like to do on their own Little Mommy Play Date!!


Extra Entries:
Like Little Mommy on Facebook (2 entries)
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Share this post on your Facebook (2 entries)
Follow me on Google + (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on June 30,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.



256 comments:

  1. Giggly Grahams!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like the memory game

    ReplyDelete
  3. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Like Little Mommy on FB: P Elaine Livingston...#1

    ReplyDelete
  4. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Like Little Mommy on FB: P Elaine Livingston...#2

    ReplyDelete
  5. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Like your new FB: P Elaine Livingston...#1

    ReplyDelete
  6. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Like your new FB: P Elaine Livingston...#2

    ReplyDelete
  7. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on stork vision...#1

    ReplyDelete
  8. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on stork vision...#2

    ReplyDelete
  9. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: sugie wogie...#1

    ReplyDelete
  10. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: sugie wogie...#2

    ReplyDelete
  11. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: aquaphor...#1

    ReplyDelete
  12. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: aquaphor...#2

    ReplyDelete
  13. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: summer infant...#1

    ReplyDelete
  14. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: summer infant...#2

    ReplyDelete
  15. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: Ben/Jerry...#1

    ReplyDelete
  16. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: Ben/Jerry...#2

    ReplyDelete
  17. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: wine country...#1

    ReplyDelete
  18. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: wine country...#2

    ReplyDelete
  19. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: country bob...#1

    ReplyDelete
  20. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered: country bob...#2

    ReplyDelete
  21. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented K'nex...#1

    ReplyDelete
  22. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented K'nex...#2

    ReplyDelete
  23. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/pamiam04468/status/209444031716012033

    ReplyDelete
  24. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/pamiam04468/status/209685122390302720

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think the My Little Family Tree would be fun! marthalynn16 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think my daughter would like the Memory game

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  27. LIKE Little Mommy on facebook

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  28. LIKE Little Mommy on facebook

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  29. Google +1 this post

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  30. Google +1 this post

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow on twitter as Halleelujahmom

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow on Facebook

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow on Networked blogs

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  34. I subscribe via e-mail

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  35. I entered the Sugie Wogie giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered the Aquaphor giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  37. I entered the Summer Infant giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the Summer Infant giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered the Cate and Levi giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  40. I entered the Sentry Safe giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered the Simplesse giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  42. tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/210109533069119488

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  43. A tea party

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Like Little Mommy on Facebook #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Like Little Mommy on Facebook #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Like your new Facebook page #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Like your new Facebook page #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Follow on Google + #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Follow on Google + #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Google +1 this post (daisy moreno) #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Google +1 this post (daisy moreno) #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Google +1 this post (daisy moreno) #3

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Follow on Twitter daisy242

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/210414182120693760

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Follow me on Facebook Daisy moreno

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Follow on Google Friends Connect

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Subscriber to your email

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/210477740078546944

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  59. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    Commented on Arrietty DVD...#1

    ReplyDelete
  60. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    Commented on Arrietty DVD...#2

    ReplyDelete
  61. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/pamiam04468/status/210569523605151745

    ReplyDelete
  62. We would love to cook with their recipe
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  63. fb share 2
    http://www.facebook.com/jhhuey/posts/370463683003357

    ReplyDelete
  64. tweet
    https://twitter.com/jenzen69/status/210614651300483072

    ReplyDelete
  65. commented
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/mia.html

    ReplyDelete
  66. commented 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/secret-world-of-arrietty.html

    ReplyDelete
  67. entered cate & levi
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  68. entered cate & levi 2
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  69. entered sugie wogie
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  70. entered sugie wogie 2
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  71. entered colgate mattress
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  72. entered colgate mattress 2
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  73. entered binki bear
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  74. entered sentry safe
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  75. entered sentry safe 2
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  76. entered white collar
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  77. entered white collar 2
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  78. entered comfy critter
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  79. entered comfy critter 2
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  80. entered gia bf pillow 2
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  81. entered kensing
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  82. entered kensing 2
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  83. entered peloponnese
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  84. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/210783490390757377

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/210840102237249537

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  86. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/211169880538484736

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  87. My daughter would love the memory game.

    -Nancy D.

    ReplyDelete
  88. tweet
    https://twitter.com/jenzen69/status/211279816962490368

    ReplyDelete
  89. comented on 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/05/finding-nemo-is-coming-to-theaters-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  90. commented on
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/twinkle-toes-movie-on-dvd-july-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  91. commented on 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/twinkle-toes-movie-on-dvd-july-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  92. commented on
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/05/lands-end-national-swimsuit-confidence.html

    ReplyDelete
  93. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/pamiam04468/status/211484072973844480

    ReplyDelete
  94. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: Cate/Levi...#1

    ReplyDelete
  95. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: Cate/Levi...#2

    ReplyDelete
  96. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: colgate mattress...#1

    ReplyDelete
  97. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: colgate mattress...#2

    ReplyDelete
  98. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: binki...#1

    ReplyDelete
  99. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: binki...#2

    ReplyDelete
  100. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: sentry safe...#1

    ReplyDelete
  101. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: sentry safe...#2

    ReplyDelete
  102. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on comfort for baby...#1

    ReplyDelete
  103. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on comfort for baby...#2

    ReplyDelete
  104. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered kensington...#1

    ReplyDelete
  105. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered kensington...#2

    ReplyDelete
  106. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered comfy critters...#1

    ReplyDelete
  107. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered comfy critters...#2

    ReplyDelete
  108. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered gia pillow...#1

    ReplyDelete
  109. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered gia pillow...#2

    ReplyDelete
  110. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered peloponnese...#1

    ReplyDelete
  111. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered peloponnese...#2

    ReplyDelete
  112. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on squishy bath...#1

    ReplyDelete
  113. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on squishy bath...#2

    ReplyDelete
  114. tweet
    https://twitter.com/jenzen69/status/211664555707863041

    ReplyDelete
  115. comment
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/05/clif-kid-iced-oatmeal-cookies-zbar.html

    ReplyDelete
  116. comment 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/05/clif-kid-iced-oatmeal-cookies-zbar.html

    ReplyDelete
  117. comment
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/05/babyganics-cover-up-baby-sunscreen.html

    ReplyDelete
  118. comment 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/05/babyganics-cover-up-baby-sunscreen.html

    ReplyDelete
  119. comment
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/update.html

    ReplyDelete
  120. comment 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/update.html

    ReplyDelete
  121. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered bonkazonks...#1

    ReplyDelete
  122. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered bonkazonks...#2

    ReplyDelete
  123. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered nivea...#1

    ReplyDelete
  124. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered nivea...#2

    ReplyDelete
  125. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered dole...#1

    ReplyDelete
  126. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered dole...#2

    ReplyDelete
  127. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/pamiam04468/status/211864357078974464

    ReplyDelete
  128. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/211883179836055554

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/pamiam04468/status/212177542000545793

    ReplyDelete
  130. I think maybe the family tree activity would be neat.

    email: jennycrackedcorn at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  131. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/212743008448282627

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. tweet
    https://twitter.com/jenzen69/status/212986444048904192

    ReplyDelete
  133. commented 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/princess-diaries-10th-anniversary-blu.html

    ReplyDelete
  134. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/213735146208231425

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  135. I entered the Rubbermaid giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  136. I entered the Mr Bar B Q giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  137. I entered the Ahgoo giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  138. I entered the Ahgoo giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  139. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/213851211164680192

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/214206948726411265

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. tweet
    https://twitter.com/jenzen69/status/214637242298273793

    ReplyDelete
  142. A tea party!

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I like Little Mommy on FB.
    #1
    Trena Cortez

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I like Little Mommy on FB.
    #2
    Trena Cortez

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I like you on FB.
    #1
    Trena Cortez

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I like you on FB.
    #2
    Trena Cortez

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Follow you on FB.

    Trena Cortez
    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. GFC follower.

    Trena Cortez

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. E-mail subscriber.
    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Entered the Carters giveaway.
    #1

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Entered the Carters giveaway.
    #2

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/214826671394656257

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  153. I entered the Fisher Price Giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  154. I entered the Fisher Price Giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  155. https://twitter.com/lana3174/status/215065159977275392
    tweet

    ReplyDelete
  156. follow mommy katie on twitter @lana3174

    ReplyDelete
  157. like mommy katie on Facebook lana bilyy

    ReplyDelete
  158. subscribe to email lana3174 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. like little mommy on Facebook lana bilyy

    ReplyDelete
  160. follow little mommy on twitter @lana3174

    ReplyDelete
  161. daily tweet
    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/215179380215914496

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  162. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/215199170385035265

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on Igloo...#1

    ReplyDelete
  164. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on Igloo...#2

    ReplyDelete
  165. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/pamiam04468/status/215200393381150721

    ReplyDelete
  166. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Follow you on FB: P Elaine Livingston

    ReplyDelete
  167. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Follow you on google +...#1

    ReplyDelete
  168. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Follow you on google +...#2

    ReplyDelete
  169. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +...#1

    ReplyDelete
  170. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +...#2

    ReplyDelete
  171. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +...#3

    ReplyDelete
  172. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on twitter: @pamiam04468

    ReplyDelete
  173. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on gfc

    ReplyDelete
  174. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on network blog

    ReplyDelete
  175. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow your emails

    ReplyDelete
  176. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://www.facebook.com/pelaine.livingston/posts/369228396465855...#1

    ReplyDelete
  177. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://www.facebook.com/pelaine.livingston/posts/369228396465855...#2

    ReplyDelete
  178. https://twitter.com/lana3174/status/215420783013539842
    tweet

    ReplyDelete
  179. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/215561386481287169

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete