pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad #Giveaway (Preparing For Baby Guide) CLOSED!

Being a mommy means that you have to be prepared, and with two older kids, I have to be ready to go go go!! We are preparing for baby #3 to join our family at the end of the summer, which means this baby will be here just in time for all of the great fall sporting events that we will be attending and taking our kids to, which also includes lots of practices on top of the games! I know that with a new baby, there are plenty of things that have got to be considered when preparing to go anywhere for any amount of time, and one is the fact that baby goes to the bathroom in their diaper at any given moment. The thing is, when you are out with baby, not every destination that you go to is baby friendly, or has a sanitary area to change your babies diaper. So when I was sent the Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad to review, I knew that this would be what I would need to use for this new baby for all those on the go times that we have, which is basically all of the time!! Now I have had changing pads in the past for my babies, but I have never had one that is like the Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad. I mean when they say that this is a hybrid changing pad, they mean it!! I can use this changing pad at home as a every day changing pad and or I can use it as the one that we take with us when we are out. I love how soft the pad is, it is not like any other portable changing pad for the fact that it has memory foam in it, which makes it extra soft and comfortable for baby when changing a diaper. I love that it is so easy to take out and put baby on, then just as easy to roll back up then stick in the diaper bag for the next change. I dont know about you, but I am one of those moms who will wipe down a changing station that they have in those public bathrooms, which with the Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad, I can just place the pad on the changing station which not only makes me feel better about using one to change my baby on, but it also makes the changing process more comfortable for baby, which personally I would not want to be put on my back and be changed on one of those hard tables either. Then, when I get home, I can throw the Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad in the washer, which ensures me that it is clean and ready to go for the next time we are out!! Not only is this pad soft, but I also love all of the designs that are available so I can have a stylish changing pad at that as well!!! Well, since we are preparing for our own little bundle of joy over here at Mommy Katie, the wonderful people from Ah Goo Baby would like to give one of my amazing readers their own Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Take a look at the patterns that are available for the Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad and tell me which one you would like to get if you won!! Please leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Like Ah Goo Baby on Facebook (2 entries)
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Share this post on your Facebook (2 entries)
Follow me on Pinterest
Repin one of the photos from this post!
Follow me on Google + (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)
Follow Ah Goo Baby on Twitter 

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)
Grab the Preparing for Baby button and leave the url to where I might find it! (5 entries)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on July 12,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.

384 comments:

  1. I like "bubbles in water".

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite style is Poppy
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. fb post
    http://www.facebook.com/jhhuey/posts/161733240625392

    ReplyDelete
  4. fb post 2
    http://www.facebook.com/jhhuey/posts/161733240625392

    ReplyDelete
  5. pinterest follower
    jennifer huey

    ReplyDelete
  6. pinned
    http://pinterest.com/pin/189925309256007673/

    ReplyDelete
  7. tweet
    https://twitter.com/jenzen69/status/213520554836234240

    ReplyDelete
  8. commented 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/this-means-war-on-blu-ray.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would get Zoo Frenzy.
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like zoofrenzy!

    kmlyniec at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the bubbles cola pattern
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your new Facebook page heidi reall daily
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you on google+ Heidi Daily
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I +1'd this post Heidi Daily
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you via gfc Heidi Daily
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the prettiest one is the Bloom pattern.

    email: jennycrackedcorn at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would choose the Blueberry design

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  18. LIKE Ahgoo on facebook

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  19. LIKE Ahgoo on facebook

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow on pinterest

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow on Google +

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow on Google +

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  23. Google +1 this post

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  24. Google +1 this post

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  25. Following Ahgoo on twitter as Halleelujahmom

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following u on twitter

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  27. LIKE you on facebook

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  28. I entered the Comfy Critters giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  29. I entered the Comfy Critters giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered the Simplisse giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  31. I entered the Simplisse giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  32. I entered the Little mOmmy giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  33. I entered the Little mOmmy giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  34. I entered the Rubbermiad giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  35. I entered the Rubbermiad giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered the Mr. Bar B Q giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  37. I entered the Mr. Bar B Q giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the Carters giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered the Carters giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  40. tweet
    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/213741743907147776

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the Charleston fabric
    tammyhoffa at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fb follower for Ahh Goo Baby

    ReplyDelete
  43. fb folloer for Mommy katie

    ReplyDelete
  44. Like both on Facebook lana bilyy

    ReplyDelete
  45. follow on pin interest lana bilyy

    ReplyDelete
  46. https://twitter.com/lana3174/status/213824636822106112

    tweet

    ReplyDelete
  47. i like the Zoo Frenzy pattern

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Like Ah Goo Baby on Facebook #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Like Ah Goo Baby on Facebook #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Like your new Facebook page #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Like your new Facebook page #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Follow you on Pinterest

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Follow on Google + #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Follow on Google + #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Google +1 this post #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Google +1 this post #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Google +1 this post #3

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Follow on Twitter

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Follow on Facebook

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Follow on Google Friends Connect

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Subscriber to your email

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/213850029436317697

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I might get the Vintage Blue

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Like Ah Goo Baby on FB under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Like Ah Goo Baby on FB 2
    under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Like you on FB under Liz Wiseowldesigns 1

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Like you on fb 2 under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Follow on Google + under All InOne Liz

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Follow on Google + 2

    under All InOne Liz

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. follow on Twitter under WiseOwlDesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. follow on Facebook under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Follow via GFC

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Follow on Networked Blogs under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/214205476395679747

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like Zoo Frenzy!
    ktiegen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like Ah Goo Baby on FB.
    Kimberlie S.T.
    1/2

    ReplyDelete
  77. I like Ah Goo Baby on FB.
    Kimberlie S.T.
    2/2

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like Mommy Katie on Fb.
    Kimberlie S.T.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like Mommy Katie on Fb.
    Kimberlie S.T.
    2/2

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow you on Pinterest.
    KimberlieT

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow you on Google+.
    Kimberlie Tiegen
    1/2

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow you on Google+.
    Kimberlie Tiegen
    2/2

    ReplyDelete
  83. Google +1'd this post... #7 - Kimberlie Tiegen

    ReplyDelete
  84. Google +1'd this post... #7 - Kimberlie Tiegen
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  85. Google +1'd this post... #7 - Kimberlie Tiegen
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  86. I follow you on twitter - @JLJMommy

    ReplyDelete
  87. I follow Ah Goo Baby on twitter - @JLJMommy

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow you on Networked blogs.
    Kimberlie S.T.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow you on Google Friends Connect - JLJMommy

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow you on Networked blogs.
    Kimberlie S.T.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I get your emails.
    ktiegen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Your button is on my blog at http://theclothexperiment.blogspot.com/
    1/2

    ReplyDelete
  93. Your button is on my blog at http://theclothexperiment.blogspot.com/
    2/2

    ReplyDelete
  94. Your preparing for baby button is on my blog's left sidebar under events at http://theclothexperiment.blogspot.com/
    1/5

    ReplyDelete
  95. Your preparing for baby button is on my blog's left sidebar under events at http://theclothexperiment.blogspot.com/
    3/5

    ReplyDelete
  96. Your preparing for baby button is on my blog's left sidebar under events at http://theclothexperiment.blogspot.com/
    4/5

    ReplyDelete
  97. Your preparing for baby button is on my blog's left sidebar under events at http://theclothexperiment.blogspot.com/
    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  98. I entered - fisher-price diaper bag
    JLJMommy
    1/2

    ReplyDelete
  99. I entered - fisher-price diaper bag
    JLJMommy
    2/2

    ReplyDelete
  100. tweet
    https://twitter.com/jenzen69/status/214632898429595648

    ReplyDelete
  101. comment
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/igloo-maxcold-island-breeze-50-roller.html

    ReplyDelete
  102. comment 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/igloo-maxcold-island-breeze-50-roller.html

    ReplyDelete
  103. comment
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/apple-macbook-air-ultimate-gift-for-dad.html

    ReplyDelete
  104. comment 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/apple-macbook-air-ultimate-gift-for-dad.html

    ReplyDelete
  105. I would pick Audrey.
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I like Ah Goo Baby on FB. Heather Sidwell
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I like Ah Goo Baby on FB. #2
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like your page on Fb.
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I like your page on FB #2
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I follow you on Google +
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow you on Google + #2
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Tweet - https://twitter.com/mypadawans/status/214718912091275264
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow you with GFC as Raising My Padawans
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I subscribe by email.
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I entered Mr. Bar-B-Q.
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I entered Mr. Bar-B-Q #2
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I entered the Gia Angled Breastfeeding Pillow.
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I entered the Gia Angled Breastfeeding Pillow. #2
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/214830121956290561

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  120. I entered the Fisher Price giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  121. tweet - https://twitter.com/jljmommy/status/214934329023926272

    ReplyDelete
  122. https://twitter.com/lana3174/status/215064000961064960
    tweet

    ReplyDelete
  123. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/215181364230754305
    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  124. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/215198254181253120

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like the zoo frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  126. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on squishy bath...#1

    ReplyDelete
  127. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on squishy bath...#2

    ReplyDelete
  128. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like Ah Goo on FB: P Elaine Livingston...#1

    ReplyDelete
  129. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like Ah Goo on FB: P Elaine Livingston...#2

    ReplyDelete
  130. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like your new FB: P Elaine Livingston...#1

    ReplyDelete
  131. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like your new FB: P Elaine Livingston...#2

    ReplyDelete
  132. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on FB: P Elaine Livingston

    ReplyDelete
  133. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on google +...#1

    ReplyDelete
  134. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on google +...#2

    ReplyDelete
  135. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +...#1

    ReplyDelete
  136. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +...#2

    ReplyDelete
  137. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +...#3

    ReplyDelete
  138. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  139. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on twitter: @pamiam04468

    ReplyDelete
  140. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow ah goo on twitter: @pamiam04468

    ReplyDelete
  141. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on gfc

    ReplyDelete
  142. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on network blog

    ReplyDelete
  143. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow your emails

    ReplyDelete
  144. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on arrietty...#1

    ReplyDelete
  145. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on arrietty...#2

    ReplyDelete
  146. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered binki...#1

    ReplyDelete
  147. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered binki...#2

    ReplyDelete
  148. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered comfy critters...#1

    ReplyDelete
  149. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered comfy critters...#2

    ReplyDelete
  150. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered gia pillow...#1

    ReplyDelete
  151. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered gia pillow...#2

    ReplyDelete
  152. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered little mommy...#1

    ReplyDelete
  153. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered little mommy...#2

    ReplyDelete
  154. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered dole...#1

    ReplyDelete
  155. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered dole...#2

    ReplyDelete
  156. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered rubbermaid...#1

    ReplyDelete
  157. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered rubbermaid...#2

    ReplyDelete
  158. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered journey 2...#1

    ReplyDelete
  159. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered journey 2...#2

    ReplyDelete
  160. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered carters...#1

    ReplyDelete
  161. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered carters...#2

    ReplyDelete
  162. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered crinkle friend...#1

    ReplyDelete
  163. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered crinkle friend...#2

    ReplyDelete
  164. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered tomy toy...#1

    ReplyDelete
  165. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    entered tomy toy...#2

    ReplyDelete
  166. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on igloo...#1

    ReplyDelete
  167. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    commented on igloo...#2

    ReplyDelete
  168. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://www.facebook.com/pelaine.livingston/posts/256263184477735...#1

    ReplyDelete
  169. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://www.facebook.com/pelaine.livingston/posts/256263184477735...#2

    ReplyDelete
  170. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/pamiam04468/status/215285800508719104

    ReplyDelete
  171. https://twitter.com/lana3174/status/215420029439705089
    tweet

    ReplyDelete
  172. Daily tweet - https://twitter.com/mypadawans/status/215460427319083008
    raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/215562606411386881

    ReplyDelete
  174. I like the Audrey Print! Thanks!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I follow the sponsor on Twitter @natdey

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I like the sponsor on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo..

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete