pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Carter's Little Layette $50 #Giveaway (Preparing For Baby Guide) CLOSED!


I love shopping for baby clothes, whether I am shopping for a boy or a girl, they are all very cute to look at, buy and dress baby in! I am at the point now in my pregnancy where I am needing to get those adorable outfits together and make sure that we are prepared when it comes to b-day which is not that far off for us. Since I have not carried a baby to full term, the need for being prepared ahead of time is a realistic one for me. So I have been out looking both in store and online for the cutest clothes and baby essentials for our new little boy who will be joining our family. One brand that I find at many retailers and that I just adore, not only for a new baby but for my kids, is Carter's. I love how I can find so many outfits already put together and I love how easy it is for me to mix and match the different pieces that I can get from the Carter's line of clothing! Since I am a high risk and I am limiting my time on my feet and being out, I have been doing some of the new baby shopping online, and I love that when I go to the Carter's site, I can shop the Little Layette line to find the perfect outfits and accessories for the baby! Then after I have found what I want online, if I wanted to, I could look up a Carter's Store on their site using the find a store, and go and get what it was I was looking at buying. Another thing that is great about going to the Little Layette at Carter's is that I can use the essentials for baby guide that they have right on the page, and go over the checklist that they have available, then what items I am still needing, I can purchase from their online store! After going through some of the adorable layette sets that are available, I think that the Bananas Over Mommy set is a must have for me!! I know that when I am looking for items to give at a baby shower, I love to get essentials like blankets and a great take me home set, which are both items that I can get from the Carter's little layette line!
On top of the Little Layette and Essentials for Baby at Carter's, there is a great sweepstakes that will begin tomorrow on the Carter's Facebook page! The Carter's sweepstakes is called "If They Could Just Stay Little Carter's Little Layette Sweepstakes". To enter, you have to Like the Carter's Facebook page then enter for a chance to win a $250 gift basket of Carter's little layette essentials for baby! Like I said, this contest will begin tomorrow 6/13 and it will run through 7/10. They will be giving away a total of 16 gift baskets, which will be four winners each week who will be able to choose the gender and size of the great layette essentials from the Carter's little layette line of products!!
To help celebrate the new Little Layette line of products from Carter's and to help celebrate the kick off of their own Facebook sweepstakes, the wonderful people from Carter's are going to give one of my amazing readers their own $50 Carter's Gift Card!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Tell me which of the items from the Little Layette collection would be a gift that you would give at a baby shower. Please leave me your email with this entry!!!


Extra Entries:
Like Carter's on Facebook (2 entries)
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Share this post on your Facebook (2 entries)
Follow me on Pinterest
Repin one of the photos from this post!
Follow me on Google + (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)
Grab the Preparing for Baby button and leave the url to where I might find it! (5 entries)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on July 11,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.
Carter’s partnered with bloggers such as me to help promote little layette.  As part of the program, I received product or gift cards.  Carter’s believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words, and therefore did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products I used. Carter’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. The winner of any giveaway in this program will be randomly chosen and gift card fulfillment will be handled by a third party.

665 comments:

  1. Come see my baby giveaways in July. Congrats on soon having a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably give the Sleepbags.

    email: jennycrackedcorn at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the Terry Zip-Up Sleep & Play

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Carter's on Facebook

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Carter's on Facebook #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your new Facebook page #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your new Facebook page #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow on Pinterest

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow on Google + #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow on Google + #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Google +1 this post #1

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Google +1 this post #2

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Google +1 this post #3

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Follow you on Twitter

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/212741888871120896

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Follow on Facebook

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Follow on Google Friends Connect

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. email subscriber

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The 3 piece cotton rib set for boys is adorable! I need to start looking for a take home outfit for my little guy soon! nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like Carter's on Facebook 1 - nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Like Carter's on Facebook 2 - nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the so sweet 6-piece gift bundle. want to get it for a friend

    ReplyDelete
  23. Like you on Facebook 1 - nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Like you on Facebook 2 - nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Like both on Facebook lana bilyy & follow

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following you on Pinterest - nat5732
    nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. follow on piniterest lana bilyy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Following on Google +
    nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Following on Google + 2
    nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Google +1 this post 1 - nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Google +1 this post 2 - nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Google +1 this post 3 - nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Following you on Facebook - nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. https://twitter.com/lana3174/status/212752229940203523
    tweet

    ReplyDelete
  35. Tweet - https://twitter.com/nat5732/status/212752257995898880
    nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. subscribe to email lana3174 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would give the animal hoodie towel and washcloths from the little layette collection as a gift.
    janellecprentice (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like carters on facebook as Janelle Prentice
    janellecprentice (at) gmail (dot) com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like carters on facebook as Janelle Prentice
    janellecprentice (at) gmail (dot) com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like your page on facebook as Janelle Prentice
    janellecprentice (at) gmail (dot) com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like your page on facebook as Janelle Prentice
    janellecprentice (at) gmail (dot) com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow you on twitter as @necessitymother
    janellecprentice (at( gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  43. The 2-Pack Sleeper Gowns would make a great gift!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I adore the 4-piece little girls outfit with the pink and orange giraffes

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like Carter's on fb

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like Carter's on fb entry 2

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/212953344480788480

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would give one of the 3-piece cardigan sets, like the elephant one.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the 4 piece outfit set with the whale
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  50. like carters on fb
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  51. fb post
    http://www.facebook.com/jhhuey/posts/248661458572672

    ReplyDelete
  52. fb post 2
    http://www.facebook.com/jhhuey/posts/248661458572672

    ReplyDelete
  53. pinterest follower
    jennifer huey

    ReplyDelete
  54. pinned
    http://pinterest.com/pin/189925309255996889/

    ReplyDelete
  55. tweet
    https://twitter.com/jenzen69/status/212961994691710976

    ReplyDelete
  56. comment
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/princess-diaries-10th-anniversary-blu.html

    ReplyDelete
  57. comment
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/princess-diaries-10th-anniversary-blu.html

    ReplyDelete
  58. comment
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/disneys-brave-activity-sheets.html

    ReplyDelete
  59. comment 2
    http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/06/disneys-brave-activity-sheets.html

    ReplyDelete
  60. i would give this at a baby shower-

    http://www.carters.com/carters/4-Piece-Little-Layette-Set/VM_121A792,default,pd.html?cgid=carters-baby-boy-little-layette-take-me-home-sets

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. i like your new fb 1

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. i like your new fb 2

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. like carters on fb 1

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. like carters on fb 2

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. i follow via gfc

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would give the 3 piece cardigan set because it is neutral and so cute: http://www.carters.com/carters/3-Piece-Cardigan-Set/V_121A830,default,pd.html?cgid=carters-baby-neutral-little-layette-easy-outfitting-sets

    arobinson45@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Like carters on Fb as Alex Liz Robinson
    entry 1
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Like carters on Fb as Alex Liz Robinson
    entry 2
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Like your new Fb page as Alex Liz Robinson
    entry 1
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Like your new Fb page as Alex Liz Robinson
    entry 2
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Shared on Fb:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/alexlizr/posts/281830028581352

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  72. Shared on Fb:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/alexlizr/posts/281830028581352

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow you on pinterest as Alex Liz Robinson

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Follow you on G+ as Liz Robinson
    entry 1
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Follow you on G+ as Liz Robinson
    entry 2
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. G+ this post as Liz Robinson
    entry 1
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. G+ this post as Liz Robinson
    entry 2
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. G+ this post as Liz Robinson
    entry 3
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow you on twitter as @LizRobinson7
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Daily tweet:
    https://twitter.com/LizRobinson7/status/212993559299768320

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow you on FB as Alex Liz Robinson
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow on GFC as arobinson45

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow on networked blogs as Alex Liz Robinson
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I subscribe by email
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Tweet - https://twitter.com/nat5732/status/213054818154065920
    nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would give, and wouldn't mind getting the so sweet 6-piece gift bundle
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. the sleepbags are always my first choice! oh so practical

    ReplyDelete
  88. I like carter's on Facebook heidi reall daily (1)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like carter's on Facebook heidi reall daily (2)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like your new Facebook page heidi reall daily (1)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like your new Facebook page heidi reall daily (2)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow you on pinterest Heidi Daily
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow you on google+ Heidi Daily (1)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow you on google+ Heidi Daily
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I + 1'd this post Heidi Daily (1)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I + 1'd this post Heidi Daily (2)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I + 1'd this post Heidi Daily (3)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. daily tweet:
    https://twitter.com/LizRobinson7/status/213233271297949698

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. 4-Piece Little Layette Set

    The ducks are so cute!

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I’m a fan on facebook. Jessica Wilson Beard jj250@aol.com Entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  101. I’m a fan on facebook. Jessica Wilson Beard jj250@aol.com Entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  102. I’m a fan of Carters on facebook. Jessica Wilson Beard jj250@aol.com Entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  103. I’m a fan of Carters on facebook. Jessica Wilson Beard jj250@aol.com Entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow you on Google + Jessica Beard jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow you on Google + Jessica Beard jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I Google +1’d this post. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I Google +1’d this post. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I Google +1’d this post. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I follow on twitter. JBeard25 jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I entered the Comfy Critters giveaway. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/213254579205312513

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. https://twitter.com/lana3174/status/213259792368680961
    tweet

    ReplyDelete
  113. Oh I love the boys monkey set! It's adorable!

    meranda.abercrombie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. tweet
    https://twitter.com/jenzen69/status/213521518326591489

    ReplyDelete
  115. daily tweet:
    https://twitter.com/LizRobinson7/status/213592420275851265

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/213616400588218369

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love the neutral sets - this one is really sweet!

    http://www.carters.com/carters/4-Piece-Little-Layette-Set/V_121A793,default,pd.html?cgid=carters-baby-neutral-little-layette-take-me-home-sets

    savvyhousewife @ yahoo.com (Jamie)

    ReplyDelete
  118. https://twitter.com/nat5732/status/213686028161130496
    nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I Like teh 4-piece outfit set

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  120. LIKE Carters on facebook

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  121. LIKE Carters on facebook

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  122. I follow on Pinterest

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  123. Google + 1 this pist

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  124. Google + 1 this pist

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  125. Google + 1 this pist

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  126. I follow on twitter

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  127. I subscribe via e-mail
    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  128. I entered the Sentry Safe giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  129. I entered the Comfy Critter giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  130. I entered the Comfy Critter giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  131. I entered the Simplisse giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  132. I entered the Little mommy giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  133. I entered the Little mommy giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  134. I entered the Rubbermaid giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  135. I entered the Mr Bar B Q giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  136. tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/213739353657188352

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  137. I would give the terry zip-up sleep & play as a shower gift. So cute and practical!
    https://twitter.com/Laura5555555/status/213780447002501120
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I Like Carter's on Facebook (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  139. I Like Carter's on Facebook (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  140. I Like Mommy Katie on Facebook (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  141. I Like Mommy Katie on Facebook (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  142. FB share
    https://www.facebook.com/laura.love.52035/posts/373532872701025
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  143. FB share
    https://www.facebook.com/laura.love.52035/posts/373532872701025
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  144. I Follow on Google+ (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  145. I Follow on Google+ (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  146. I Google+1'd this post (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  147. I Google+1'd this post (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  148. I Google+1'd this post (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  149. I follow you on twitter (@Laura5555555)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. tweet
    https://twitter.com/Laura5555555/status/213785046761480192
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I follow on Google Friends Connect (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I follow on Networked Blogs (Laura Love)
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I subscribe via email
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I entered the BinkiBear giveaway
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  155. I entered the BinkiBear giveaway
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  156. https://twitter.com/Daisy242/status/213851630943223808

    morenodaisy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. daily tweet:
    https://twitter.com/LizRobinson7/status/213973153083437056

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I'd give the Terry Snap-Up Sleep & Play

    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I would give the Ducky 4 piece Layette Set

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. Like Carters on FB 1
    under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. Like Carters on FB 2
    under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Like you on FB 1

    under Liz wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. Like you on FB 2

    under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. Follow on Google + under All InOne Liz

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Follow on Google + 2
    under All InOne Liz

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. Friend on FB under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. Follow GFC

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. follow on Networked Blogs under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Entered Ah Goo Baby 1

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Entered Ah Goo Baby 2

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Entered Journey 2 Giveaway 1

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. Entered Journey 2 giveaway 2

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. tweet 6-16
    https://twitter.com/Laura5555555/status/214044985761341442
    lajohnson555 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. https://twitter.com/nat5732/status/214121932860305408
    nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete