pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Junior Carousel Gumball Machine #Giveaway CLOSED!


Kids love candy, and gumballs were always a favorite of mine growing up. It was like the cool thing to do to get a gumball when leaving the store or a restaurant. As you would be walking out, you would stuff your mouth with either a large gumball or several small ones, that way you would get the biggest bubble. Things really have not changed since we were kids in that aspect. They still have those machines at the stores and at restaurants, and my kids will try to be on their best behavior when we are there so as we leave they can get some gumballs. Recently I was sent a very cool gumball machine that is perfect to put in the house or in a kids room. I was sent the Junior Carousel Machine from Gumballs.com to review. This little gumball machine can hold up to 2 lbs of the .62" gumballs, that is a lot. I find these great gumball machines to be a perfect addition to an older kids room. My daughter loves gum, but I have set this gumball machine to only accept money to get the gum. So, she has to pay to get her gum. To her, she rather not because she always wants to spend her money on other things, but if she really wants a gumball, she will pay for it. The way I see it, it is a piggy bank that she is saving her money in, even though she cant spend it right this second. I figure that once she is out of gum, she can have the money she saved to either buy more gum or save for a rainy day. However it works out, I know that she is not sitting there eating gumballs all day since she has to pay for them, lol. The Junior Carousel Gumball Machine would also make for a great decorator piece for either a home or office, and another great feature is you can set the machine to free spin so you can set it to give the gumballs out for free. At 11.5" tall and with the vintage gumball machine look, this gumball machine makes for a great decorative piece or gift!!! Well the wonderful people from Gumballs.com would like to give one of my amazing readers their own Junior Carousel Gumball Machine!!


Mandatory Entry:
Take a look at the gumball machines over at Gumballs.com and tell me which one you like best. Please leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Like Gumballs.com on Facebook (2 entries)
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)


This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on April 3,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.

380 comments:

  1. I would like to have the Toy Gas Pump Gumball Machine.

    southypeach@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the
    Columbia Carousel Gumball Machine w/Stand
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Gumballs.com on Facebook (Wanda McHenry)
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Gumballs.com on Facebook (Wanda McHenry)
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your new FB page (Wanda McHenry)
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your new FB page (Wanda McHenry)
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Google publicly +1'd this as Wanda McHenry
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Google publicly +1'd this as Wanda McHenry
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Google publicly +1'd this as Wanda McHenry
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/175896163587862528

    ReplyDelete
  11. Follow on Networked Blogs (Wanda McHenry)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Email subscriber
    wbailey113 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favorites is the Gum Worx Transparent Gumball Machine

    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Pro Supreme Candy Gumball Machine

    arobinson45 (at) woh..rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like gumballs on FB as Alex Liz Robinson
    entry 1

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like gumballs on FB as Alex Liz Robinson
    entry 2

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like your new FB page as Alex Liz Robinson
    entry 1

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like your new FB page as Alex Liz Robinson
    entry 2

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. G+ this post as Liz Robinson
    entry 1

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. G+ this post as Liz Robinson
    entry 2

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. G+ this post as Liz Robinson
    entry 3

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cool giveaway!!! I would also love the Columbia Carousel Gumball Machine
    Heck, I want them all =o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I liked your FB page! Making Memories WIth Your Kids

    ReplyDelete
  24. I google + this post (Erin D)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I now follow you on Twitter! @EMakingMemories

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the King Carousel with stand gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  27. like gumballs on fb - deborah t #1

    ReplyDelete
  28. like gumballs on fb - deborah t #2

    ReplyDelete
  29. like your new fb page - deborah t #1

    ReplyDelete
  30. follow you on twitter - debijot

    ReplyDelete
  31. followyou on networked blog - deborah t

    ReplyDelete
  32. entered night owl snuggle sack #1

    ReplyDelete
  33. entered night owl snuggle sack #2

    ReplyDelete
  34. entered baby bella seat cover #1

    ReplyDelete
  35. entered baby bella seat cover #2

    ReplyDelete
  36. entered weight watchers scale #1

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gas Pump Gumball Machines are great

    pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  38. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow gumball on FB: P Elaine Livingston...#1

    ReplyDelete
  39. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow gumball on FB: P Elaine Livingston...#2

    ReplyDelete
  40. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like your new FB: P Elaine Livingston...#1

    ReplyDelete
  41. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like your new FB: P Elaine Livingston...#2

    ReplyDelete
  42. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on FB: P Elaine Livingston

    ReplyDelete
  43. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +1...#1

    ReplyDelete
  44. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +1...#2

    ReplyDelete
  45. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +1...#3

    ReplyDelete
  46. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on twitter: @pamiam04468

    ReplyDelete
  47. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on gfc

    ReplyDelete
  48. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on networks blog

    ReplyDelete
  49. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow your emails

    ReplyDelete
  50. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/#!/pamiam04468/status/176159539438157826

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the Pro Supreme Candy Gumball Machine
    beth.rees333 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like the all metal globe one

    ReplyDelete
  53. daily tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/176426330714411008
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like the Carousel Toy Gas Pump Gumball Machine best.

    according2princess AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like the King Carousel with stand the best. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would like the Triple Pro Supreme Machine w/Stand!

    Thanks!
    Jenn from How to Make Bows out of Ribbon
    learnquilling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I liked Gumballs.com on FB!

    Thanks!
    Jenn from How to Make Bows out of Ribbon
    learnquilling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I Google +1’d this post. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I Google +1’d this post. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I’m friends on facebook. Jessica Wilson Beard jj250@aol.com Entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  61. I’m friends on facebook. Jessica Wilson Beard jj250@aol.com Entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  62. I subscribe to your emails. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I entered the Big G Cereal giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I entered the Nokia giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I entered the baby moon pillow giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I entered the baby moon pillow giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I entered the MamaRoo plush giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I entered the My Little Night Owl giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I entered the Tooth Fairy 2 DVD giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I entered the Leo Wall stickers giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I entered the Leo Wall stickers giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I entered the Utterly Yours pillow giveaway. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. My favorite is the Transparent Gumball Machine! marthalynn16 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow you via GFC. marthalynn16 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow you on NB. marthalynn16 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I receive your emails at acluisi [at] hotmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I left a comment on the John Carter Mars Friend post. (1)

    ReplyDelete
  78. I left a comment on the John Carter Mars Friend post. (2)

    ReplyDelete
  79. I entered the Big K/Star Wars giveaway. (1)

    ReplyDelete
  80. I entered the Big K/Star Wars giveaway. (2)

    ReplyDelete
  81. https://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/177880921398181889
    wbailey@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like the pink mini candy and gumball dispenser
    annette3369@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I liked the new facebook page
    annette campbell
    annette3369@yahoo.com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like the new facebook page
    entry 2
    annette3369@yahoo.com
    annette campbell

    ReplyDelete
  85. I like the transparent gumball machine! Thank you for the awesome giveaway!

    - lablogs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love the "Jumbo Giant Gumball Machine" that'd be awesome in a room full of arcade games!

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. 1 "Like" Gumballs.com on FB (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. 2 "Like" Gumballs.com on FB (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. 1 "Like" your new FB page (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. 2 "Like" your new FB page (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. 1 Google+ post

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. 2 Google+ post

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. 3 Google+ post

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Following you on twitter (Charluvsabby3)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Following you on FB (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. GFC Follower (Charlotte V)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Following you on networked blog (Charlotte V)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Email subscribed

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Entered Weight Watchers

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Entered Tooth Fairy

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Entered Nokia

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/CharLuvsAbby3/status/178395154292543489

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I like the "Tokheim 39" Replica Gas Pump Gumball Machine.

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow you on Google Friends Connect.

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow you on Networked Blogs.

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  106. I subscribe to you emails.

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  107. I entered your Tooth Fairy 2 giveaway. (1)

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  108. I entered your Tooth Fairy 2 giveaway. (2)

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  109. https://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/178996468751933440
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I commented on Hugo...#1

    ReplyDelete
  111. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I commented on Hugo...#2

    ReplyDelete
  112. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: baby bella...#1

    ReplyDelete
  113. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: baby bella...#2

    ReplyDelete
  114. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: leo stickers...#1

    ReplyDelete
  115. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: leo stickers...#2

    ReplyDelete
  116. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: mamaroo...#1

    ReplyDelete
  117. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: mamaroo...#2

    ReplyDelete
  118. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: weight scale...#1

    ReplyDelete
  119. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: weight scale...#2

    ReplyDelete
  120. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: moon pillow...#1

    ReplyDelete
  121. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: moon pillow...#2

    ReplyDelete
  122. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: nokia...#1

    ReplyDelete
  123. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: nokia...#2

    ReplyDelete
  124. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/#!/pamiam04468/status/179416378921590786

    ReplyDelete
  125. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: 7th generation...#1

    ReplyDelete
  126. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: 7th generation...#2

    ReplyDelete
  127. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: utterly yours...#1

    ReplyDelete
  128. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: utterly yours...#2

    ReplyDelete
  129. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: Big G...#1

    ReplyDelete
  130. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: Big G...#2

    ReplyDelete
  131. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: veggie tale...#1

    ReplyDelete
  132. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: veggie tale...#2

    ReplyDelete
  133. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: gumdrop...#1

    ReplyDelete
  134. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: gumdrop...#2

    ReplyDelete
  135. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: zutano...#1

    ReplyDelete
  136. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I entered: zutano...#2

    ReplyDelete
  137. I like the personalized gum ball machine
    ncprincess96 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. G +1
    Heather Kaufman
    ncprincess96 at yahoo dot com #1

    ReplyDelete
  139. G +1
    Heather Kaufman
    ncprincess96 at yahoo dot com #2

    ReplyDelete
  140. G +1
    Heather Kaufman
    ncprincess96 at yahoo dot com #3

    ReplyDelete
  141. GFC hhkaufman78

    ncprincess96 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. NB Eg Kaufman

    ncprincess96 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Love the Columbia Carousel Gumball Machine
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. Love Gumballs.com on FB (Kimberly C) 1
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. Love Gumballs.com on FB (Kimberly C)
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Like your new FB page (Kimberly C)
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Like your new FB page (Kimberly C) 2
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. +1'd this post 1
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. +1'd this post 2
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. +1'd this post 3
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Follow you on twitter (@kcoud33)
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/kcoud33/status/179928862740848640
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. Follow you on Facebook (Kimberly C)
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. Follow you on Networked Blogs
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. EMail subscriber
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. Grabbed your button 1: http://mommaneedschocolate.blogspot.com
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Grabbed your button 2: http://mommaneedschocolate.blogspot.com
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. Entered Zutano giveaway 1
    kcoud33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete