pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

iPad 3 #Giveaway CLOSED!

A couple of weeks ago, I participated in the Chrysler Blogger Face Off, and towards the end of the contest, I was contacted by the PR Group for Chrysler and told that I would be given a iPad 2 to give to one of my readers. Like I promised, I am giving away a iPad to one of my readers as a thank you for helping me get the votes. True I did not win, but it was a very close contest and I am very appreciative of all of the support I got from my amazing readers!!!! Well, instead of the iPad2, that I originally thought I would be giving away, I will be giving away a new iPad 3 with WiFi and 16GB!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Just leave a comment on why you want to win!!!! Please leave me your email with this entry!!!!!!!!


Extra Entries:
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Share this post on your Facebook (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)


This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on April 29,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.


The iPad 3 is provided by the PR Group for Chrysler!!!!!

2,233 comments:

  1. I would like to win this for my boys...my oldest needs this for school we would love this! Thx! lynn91498@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to win! This would make an awesome gift for my daughter who will graduate HS this year and begin a Chemistry major in the Fall. Or it would make a fabulous gift for my son who will finish medical school in June. Or it would be a fabulous gift just for myself:)
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 like you on FB
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FB share:
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=204434676331878&id=100001574337695
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 FB share:
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=204434676331878&id=100001574337695
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Google+ (Beth Elderton)
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 Google+ (Beth Elderton)
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3 Google+ (Beth Elderton)
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. tweet:
    https://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/185090963008528384
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent an FB friend request (Mary Beth Elderton)
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on Network Blogs as Mary Beth Elderton
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm an email subscriber
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG and iPad3. Since the day they came out I have been groveling at the page and wishing I had an extra $500 to get it. I have never had an iPad but all the promotion they did on this one caught my eye and now I would love one very badly. For me it's the dual cameras that really catch my eye, I would love to have this to take great shots of the grandkids and also for surfing the web!! Whoohooo! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love win because I am still without a tablet. I have been wanting one for awhile because I am a blogger and always checking my email and doing things. This would come is very handy for everyday!

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like your new FB page under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    #1

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like your new FB page under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    #2

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Follow you on Twitter under Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fan of your FB page
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Follow on FB under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fan of your FB page
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. GFC follower under Wise Owl Designs

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Follow on Networked Blogs under Liz Wiseowldesigns

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. email subscriber

    wiseowldesignsinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=199299523506872&id=100001999363841
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=199299523506872&id=100001999363841
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Google+'s this post
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Google+'s this post
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Google+'s this post
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for the great giveaway, I want to win because I'm tired of being chained up to my home computer, I would love to go sit on my deck while surfing the net.

    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love to win this prize , because I love to cook, baking and music!!is a good prize to search this stuff.thank you!
    my email is, valentines1497@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like your new facebook page; Ginette Dube Anger

    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 1

    ReplyDelete
  32. https://twitter.com/#!/smashbravoteam/status/185094257642717185

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like your new facebook page; Ginette Dube Anger

    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 2

    ReplyDelete
  34. following you on twitter; @ginette4
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Follow you in Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  36. email subscriber;
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Added your button here, lower right hand side:
    http://www.sammymakessix.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Added your button here, lower right hand side:
    http://www.sammymakessix.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. following via gfc - ginette4

    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Added the button here too:
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Added the button here too:
    http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I want to win because....


    well....because everybody likes to feel like a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. http://twitter.com/#!/won2x/status/185100177089101824

    ReplyDelete
  44. I want to win so my daughter can use it for school research.I would use it for surfing the net , playing games, and looking up recipes.

    shilobeedy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. 1) I like your fb page as Shilo Beedy

    shilobeedy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. 2) I like your fb page as Shilo Beedy

    shilobeedy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I want to win so my mother can have the latest iPad since she doesn't have or know how to use a computer!
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Like your new FB page (Wanda McHenry)
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  49. Like your new FB page (Wanda McHenry)
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  50. Commented:
    The Muppets on Blu-Ray and DVD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. fb: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=277226159023521&id=100000554950762
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  52. fb: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=277226159023521&id=100000554950762
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  53. Commented:
    The Muppets on Blu-Ray and DVD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Commented:
    The Adventures of Tintin on DVD

    ReplyDelete
  55. Commented:
    The Adventures of Tintin on DVD

    ReplyDelete
  56. Commented:
    Just in time for Spring Break...Toys "R" Us Limited Time Special on Chatman

    ReplyDelete
  57. Commented:
    Just in time for Spring Break...Toys "R" Us Limited Time Special on Chatman

    ReplyDelete
  58. https://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/185105222119600128

    ReplyDelete
  59. Commented:
    Hush Puppies Spring-Summer Break Collection

    ReplyDelete
  60. Commented:
    Hush Puppies Spring-Summer Break Collection

    ReplyDelete
  61. Follow Networked Blogs (Wanda McHenry)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Commented:
    The Best Of Caillou: Caillou's Outdoor Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  63. Email subscriber
    wbailey113 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Commented:
    The Best Of Caillou: Caillou's Outdoor Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  65. Commented:
    Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Brick Road & Bloomin' Berry Garden

    ReplyDelete
  66. Commented:
    Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Brick Road & Bloomin' Berry Garden

    ReplyDelete
  67. Entered Jr. Carousel Gumball Machine
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  68. Commented:
    Disneynature Chimpanzee: "Rise" from the McClain Sisters Music Video

    ReplyDelete
  69. Entered Jr. Carousel Gumball Machine
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  70. Commented:
    Disneynature Chimpanzee: "Rise" from the McClain Sisters Music Video

    ReplyDelete
  71. I would love to win this ipad for my husband. He is an extremely hard worker and helps me so much with the kids so I could study for work. I was going to get him one for his birthday but an emergecy came up and we had to use that money for that instead of for what I originally intended. This would be perfect!
    Ontiveros_paloma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would love to win this, because I always wanted an iPad, but I don't have the extra money.

    anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like you on Facebook. (Anja M. Anjathisandthat). #2

    anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I shared on Facebook. Click HERE to see post. #1

    anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I would love to win this for my husband. I would help him with his work. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. https://twitter.com/#!/JBeard25/status/185110424855920641

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'd LOVE to win, because this is something that would benefit my whole family. We could all get a lot of use out of this. For entertainment and educational purposes

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Liked your new fb page as stacey bic.

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    Entry 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  79. Liked your new fb page as stacey bic.

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    Entry 2/2

    ReplyDelete
  80. Google+'d the post as Stacey Bic.

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    Entry 1/3

    ReplyDelete
  81. Google+'d the post as Stacey Bic.

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    Entry 2/3

    ReplyDelete
  82. Google+'d the post as Stacey Bic.

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    Entry 3/3

    ReplyDelete
  83. Following you via twitter as @StaceyRenee711

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/StaceyRenee711/status/185184922665881600

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/StaceyRenee711/status/185184922665881600

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Following via GFC as Stacey Bic.

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Following via networked blogs as stacey bic.

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I shared on Facebook. Click HERE to see post. #1

    anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would use it for home school and to keep in contact with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow you on twitter @Janellcp

    ReplyDelete
  91. https://twitter.com/#!/StaceyRenee711/status/185216609416257537

    Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Wow so AWESOME!!! I would love to win because I've never had anything high tech! I still have an old Samsung phone if that says anything. I've just never had the extra money to go out and buy the latest gadgets for $200 and up. Plus, my birthday is in April what a great b-day present this would be! :)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  93. #1 "Like" your new FB page (Charlotte V.)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  94. #2 "Like" your new FB page (Charlotte V.)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would love to win this iPad to share with my grandson who lives with me. We are always joking back and forth on who will get one first. Thanks Chrysler and MamaStace. Cathy campswp6@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Hi...I followed you on Twitter and Facebook and shared. campswp6@yahoo.com @campswp6

    ReplyDelete
  97. I would like it to surf the net. I'd also like to see if I can put e-books on it.
    lane.family at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would love LOVE lOvE to win this!!! This would make doing school work and web browsing easier when new baby gets here in May!!!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Just tweeted about this awesome giveaway!!

    https://twitter.com/#!/txcowgirl02/status/185234872967761921

    @txcowgirl02

    ReplyDelete
  100. Now following you on twitter!

    @txcowgirl02

    ReplyDelete
  101. Just Google +1 this post!

    ReplyDelete
  102. #1 Shared on FB
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=377182105654915&id=1757755343

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  103. #2 Shared on FB
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=377182105654915&id=1757755343

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  104. #1 Google+ post (Charlotte Hearts..)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  105. #2 Google+ post (Charlotte Hearts..)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  106. #3 Google+ post (Charlotte Hearts..)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Following you on twitter (Charluvsabby3)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  108. "Like" you on FB (Charlotte V.)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  109. "Like" you on FB (Charlotte V.)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  110. GFC Follower (Charlotte V.)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Following you on networked blog (Charlotte V.)

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Email subscribed

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/CharLuvsAbby3/status/185281310250647554

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(com)

    ReplyDelete
  114. #1 Entered Weight Watchers

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  115. #2 Entered Weight Watchers

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  116. #1 Entered Nokia

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  117. #2 Entered Nokia

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  118. #1 Entered gumball

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  119. #2 Entered Gumball

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  120. #1 Entered Zutano

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  121. #2 Entered Zutano

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  122. #1 Entered Little Mommy

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  123. #1 Entered Step 2

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  124. #2 Enterecd Step 2

    CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I would love to win because my grandson enjoys playing on his mom's iphone and this would be such a great educational tool for him!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I like you on facebook - Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  127. Shared on FB
    http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=9a5c83ff474da810266eff1217edbdc6&eu=-mO2zmfaMR0ZKL-aYd4M0g#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=338529456194089&id=100001373134037
    Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  128. Shared on FB
    http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=9a5c83ff474da810266eff1217edbdc6&eu=-mO2zmfaMR0ZKL-aYd4M0g#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=338529456194089&id=100001373134037
    Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  129. Gave this post a +1
    Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  130. Gave this post a +1
    Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  131. Gave this post a +1
    Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  132. I follow you on twitter @jwatson50
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/185316276883816448
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Follow you on facebook - Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Follow you on networked blogs - Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Entered Baby Moon Pillow
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  137. Entered Baby Moon Pillow
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  138. Entered Nokia Lumina 710 4/1
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  139. Entered Nokia Lumina 710 4/1
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  140. Entered Junior Carousel Gumball Machine 4/3
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  141. Entered Junior Carousel Gumball Machine 4/3
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  142. Entered The Lorax and Seventh Generation Diapers 3/29
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  143. Entered The Lorax and Seventh Generation Diapers 3/29
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  144. Entered GumDrop Newborn Starter Set & Pacifier Case 4/12
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  145. Entered GumDrop Newborn Starter Set & Pacifier Case 4/12
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  146. Entered $75 Zutano Gift Card 4/13
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  147. Entered $75 Zutano Gift Card 4/13
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  148. Entered Chasing Treasure 4/14
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  149. Entered Chasing Treasure 4/14
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  150. Entered Little Mommy Baby So New Doll 4/15
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  151. Entered Little Mommy Baby So New Doll 4/15
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  152. Entered Step2 All Around Wagon 4/16
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  153. Entered Step2 All Around Wagon 4/16
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  154. Entered Baby Einstein Music & Discovery Travel Mirror 4/7
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  155. Entered Baby Einstein Music & Discovery Travel Mirror 4/7
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  156. Entered Fat Brain Toys 4/21
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  157. Entered Fat Brain Toys 4/21
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  158. Entered Snazzy Lites 4/9
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  159. Entered Snazzy Lites 4/9
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  160. Entered P&G #Giveaway Have You Tried This Yet?
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  161. Entered P&G #Giveaway Have You Tried This Yet?
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  162. I would like to win because it would be great for my husbands business!

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. Commented on your non-giveaway post titled "iPlay and Green Sprouts (Preparing For Baby Guide) "
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  164. Commented on your non-giveaway post titled "iPlay and Green Sprouts (Preparing For Baby Guide) "
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  165. Like your new FB fan page as Alex Liz Robinson
    entry 1
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. Like your new FB fan page as Alex Liz Robinson
    entry 2
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. Commented on your non-giveaway post titled "Baby Einstein Music & Discovery Travel Mirror (Preparing For Baby Guide) "
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  168. Commented on your non-giveaway post titled "Baby Einstein Music & Discovery Travel Mirror (Preparing For Baby Guide) "
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  169. Shared this on FB:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/alexlizr/posts/202591299856019

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  170. Shared this on FB:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/alexlizr/posts/202591299856019

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  171. G+ this post as Liz Robinson
    entry 1

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  172. G+ this post as Liz Robinson
    entry 2

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. G+ this post as Liz Robinson
    entry 3

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. Follow you on twitter as @LizRobinson7

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. Follow you on FB as Alex Liz Robinson

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. GFC follower: arobinson45

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. Follow you on networked blogs as Alex Liz Robinson

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I subscribe by email

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I entered the P&G Have You tried this giveaway
    entry 1

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  180. I entered the P&G Have You tried this giveaway
    entry 2

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. I entered the snazzy lites giveaway
    entry 2

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I entered the Fat brain toys giveaway
    entry 1

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. I entered the Fat brain toys giveaway
    entry 2

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. I entered the baby einstein travel mirror giveaway
    entry 1

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete