pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Doll #Giveaway (2011 Holiday Gift Guide) Closed!!

This year, you can guess that one of the hottest toys from last year will be hot this year as well!! The Lalaloopsy dolls continue to add from their family of fun and cute characters!! The most recent addition is the Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Doll. I was sent a Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Sugar Cookie Doll to review! Just like the others in the collection of adorable Lalaloopsy dolls, the Silly Hair Dolls are right up there, but a little different!! The adorable Silly Hair Dolls have wacky hair that can be styled any way your little Lalaloopsy fan likes! Let the little hair stylist in your little one come out and they can enjoy tons of fun playing and styling these adorable characters from the collection of Lalaloopsy family of dolls!! There are great hair accessories and a brush included along with a very adorable little pet doll that has a tail that can also be styled! The wacky hair bends so you can curl, twist or straighten the dolls hair!!
The Lalaloopsy were once rag dolls who magically came to life when their very last stitch was sewn. Each doll has their own personality that comes from the fabrics used to make them. Lalaloopsy live in a whimsical world full of silly surprises, including Mini Lalaloopsy and fun Lalaloopsy playsets and accessories. Well this year for the holiday season, the wonderful people that sent me the adorable Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Sugar Cookie Doll, are also going to give one of my amazing readers their own Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Sugar Cookie Doll!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Tell me, who you will give this Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Doll to? Please leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Like Lalaloopsy on Facebook (2 Entries)
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)


Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 1 entry per giveaway)
Grab The Holiday Gift Guide Button and let me know where I can find it (5 Entries)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on November 24,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.



667 comments:

  1. Since this holiday is going to be financially difficult for our family this year, this would make a wonderful present for under the tree for my 4 year old daughter
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Lalaloopsy on FB 1
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Lalaloopsy on FB 2
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered the American Girl giveaway
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new FB page 1
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new FB page 2
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twitter follower @delcodealdiva
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow via Networked Blogs'
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would give this doll to my daughter.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked Lalaloopsy on FB #1
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liked your new FB page #1
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liked your new FB page #2
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Google+1 this page #1
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Google+1 this page #2
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Google+1 this page #3
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Follow you on Twitter.

    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello and thanks for the chance to win this giveaway. This charming doll would go to a little girl named Raven.

    I have liked you FB pages and am on you Google page as well.

    Diane Melendez

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to give this to my 4 year old daughter.

    vnjplus3 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would give this doll to my daughter
    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/orangefukurou/status/128701114777477120

    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. follow you on twitter @orangefukurou
    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. grabbed your button
    http://orangefukurou.blogspot.com/

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  23. entered Covillow Nursing Cover giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  24. grabbed your holiday guide button
    http://orangefukurou.blogspot.com/

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  25. grabbed your holiday guide button
    http://orangefukurou.blogspot.com/

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  26. entered the Kalencom diaper bag giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  27. entered the Winnie the Pooh DVD giveaway
    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would give to my daughter
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/128714256186228736
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. like laloopsy on fb (michelle b)#1
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. like laloopsy on fb (michelle b)#2
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. like on fb (michelle b)#1
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. like on fb (michelle b)#2
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Google +1 this post #1
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Google +1 this post #2
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Google +1 this post #3
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. button #1
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would give this to my niece. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered the Chuggington giveaway. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I entered the American Girl giveaway. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered the Kalencom Diaper bag giveaway. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I entered the Swaddle Duo giveaway. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow on GFC. jj250 jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow on facebook. Jessica Beard jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow on facebook. Jessica Beard jj250@aol.com entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like Lalaloopsy on FB.

    vnjplus3 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  47. I liked your new FB page.

    vnjplus3 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am following you on Network Blogs.

    vnjplus3 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  49. I liked your page on facebook
    doggiebrown@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I sharen your link on facebook
    doggiebrown@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I likes Lalaloopsy on facebook
    doggiebrown@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. If I won I would give this to my 4 year old daughter. She has asked for her for Christmas.

    doggiebrown@embarqmail.com
    B. Brown

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would give this doll to my 4 year old granddaughter, our "Rosebud" I will like Lalaloopsy on facebook as well. 4joy2day@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'd give this to my daughter. She has one Lalaloopsy doll and loves it! She has these on the top of her Christmas list!

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like Lalaloopsy on facebook.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like Lalaloopsy on facebook. #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like your new facebook page.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like your new facebook page. #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I google + 'd this!

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I google + 'd this! #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I google + 'd this! #3

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Following you on twitter. (aoatm)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Following you on facebook (old)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. GFC follower.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Networked blogs follower.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Email subscriber.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I entered your American Girl giveaway!

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would give this to my 3 yr old daughter
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  69. I Like Lalaloopsy on Facebook(kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  70. I Like Lalaloopsy on Facebook(kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  71. I Like your new page on Facebook(kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  72. I Like your new page on Facebook(kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  73. I Google+'d this post (kelly D)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  74. I Google+'d this post (kelly D)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  75. I Google+'d this post (kelly D)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    3

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow you on twitter(kellysaver)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow you on GFC(kellyr78)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow you on Networked Blogs(kelly D)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  79. I subscribe to your email under kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  80. Your button is on my sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  81. Your button is on my sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  82. Your Holiday Gift Guide button is on my sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  83. Your Holiday Gift Guide button is on my sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  84. Your Holiday Gift Guide button is on my sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    4

    ReplyDelete
  85. Your Holiday Gift Guide button is on my sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    5

    ReplyDelete
  86. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/kellysaver/status/128970295502581760

    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  87. Your holiday button is on my blog too: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Your holiday button is on my blog too: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Your holiday button is on my blog too: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html #3

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Your holiday button is on my blog too: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html #4

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Your holiday button is on my blog too: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/p/blogs-with-giveaways.html #5

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I would give the Lalaloopsy doll to my daughter. It's on her Christmas wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I liked Lalaloopsy on FB entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  94. I liked lalaloopsy on FB entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  95. I liked your new FB page entry 1
    KLM40691@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I liked your new FB page entry 2
    KLM40691@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I googled +1 this - entry 1
    KLM40691@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I googled +1 this - entry 2
    klm40691@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I googled +1 this - entry 3
    KLM40691@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow you on twitter - @flbeachbumz
    KLM40691@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow you on GFC
    KLM40691@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/Flbeachbumz/status/128990151450963969
    KLM40691@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I will give this to my youngest daughter. She will LOVE it!
    magic56331@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hey!! I am your newest follower :)
    Would LOVE if you could follow me back thank you!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  105. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/orangefukurou/status/129070122693443585

    ReplyDelete
  106. I entered Lalaloopsy Treehouse.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I entered Chuggington.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Flbeachbumz/status/129307142447575042

    ReplyDelete
  109. http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/129327582792519680

    ReplyDelete
  110. I would give it to my daughter

    trustjesus7771 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/orangefukurou/status/129425514543857665
    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. My 6 year old woudl love this!
    fiestyred-head @ live.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. liked lalaloopsy on FB 1
    fiestyred-head @ live.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. liked lalaloopsy on FB 2
    fiestyred-head @ live.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. fan on FB 1
    fiestyred-head @ live.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. fan on FB 2
    fiestyred-head @ live.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. This would be for my daughter.
    mommy2skie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. follow your new facebook page; misty Vanepps
    mommy2skie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. follow you new facebook page #3; misty vanepps

    ReplyDelete
  120. I like lalaloopsy on facebook; Misty VanEpps

    ReplyDelete
  121. I like lalaloopsy on facebook #2; Misty VanEpps

    ReplyDelete
  122. follow you with networked blogs; Misty VanEpps

    ReplyDelete
  123. My niece would loove it!

    hekel123 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I would give this to my daughter, she has been asking for one for her birthday
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. like Lalaloopsy on fb (Felicia Escobedo) #1
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. like Lalaloopsy on fb (Felicia Escobedo) #2
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. follow you on twitter @fce431
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/fce431/status/129622434386149378
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. email subscriber
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. entered Lalaloopsy mini treehouse giveaway
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. entered Kalencom giveaway
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I would give this to a friend's daughter!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Flbeachbumz/status/129702439686377472
    KLM40691@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/129710589105807360
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/#!/Veronica_ClareR/status/129742287478599680

    vnjplus3 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  136. My daughter would LOVE this!

    Stephanie.king88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. entered Monte Carlo and Caboodle giveaway
    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/orangefukurou/status/129787526071324672

    ReplyDelete
  139. I would give this to my niece
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  140. This wold be a wonderful Christmas gift for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  141. I follow you on twitter @purplemommi

    ReplyDelete
  142. My daughter is a LaLaLoopsy fan

    tiffanneesmoney [@] gmail [ . ] com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I would give this to my 5 year old daughter for Christmas.

    Maggie at tethered mommy dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I entered the American Girl giveaway.

    Maggie at tethered mommy dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Flbeachbumz/status/130035741244932096

    ReplyDelete
  146. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/130079290938228739
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. entered the little tikes big adventures construction set giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  148. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/orangefukurou/status/130147694156070912

    ReplyDelete
  149. I would give this to my niece!

    kelli at pfrog dot net

    ReplyDelete
  150. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Flbeachbumz/status/130395765964148736
    KLM40691@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/130465184883027968
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/orangefukurou/status/130510147868045312

    ReplyDelete
  153. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Flbeachbumz/status/130697028832477186

    ReplyDelete
  154. I want to win the Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Doll for my 5-year old grand daughter. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  155. I like Lalaloopsy of Facebook. #1

    ReplyDelete
  156. I like Lalaloopsy of Facebook. #2

    ReplyDelete
  157. I like your new Facebook page. #1

    ReplyDelete
  158. I like Lalaloopsy of Facebook. #2

    ReplyDelete
  159. Google+ # 1 https://plus.google.com/102066033475715004866/posts?hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  160. Google + #2 https://plus.google.com/102066033475715004866/posts?hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  161. Google + #3 https://plus.google.com/102066033475715004866/posts?hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  162. I follow you on Twitter. @simplycathi AND I forgot to leave my email with the mandatory entry :( cathi.crismon at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I follow you on Google Friends Connect. Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  164. I follow you on networked blogs. cathi-david crismon

    ReplyDelete
  165. Patricia Crowley
    tcrowley122@hotmail.com

    This would be for my niece Emily...she would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  166. Patricia Crowley
    tcrowley122@hotmail.com

    I like Lalaloopsy on facebook!
    Entry#1

    ReplyDelete
  167. Patricia Crowley
    tcrowley122@hotmail.com

    I like Lalaloopsy on facebook!
    Entry#2

    ReplyDelete
  168. Patricia Crowley
    tcrowley122@hotmail.com

    I Google +1'd this post
    Entry#1

    ReplyDelete
  169. Patricia Crowley
    tcrowley122@hotmail.com

    I Google +1'd this post
    Entry#2

    ReplyDelete
  170. My daughter
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I follow you on fb
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I follow you GFC
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I follow you on Networked Blogs
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. email subscriber
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete