pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Freschetta Proud To Support Pink #Giveaway CLOSED!

When you purchase specially-marked FRESCHETTA products, you’re helping us all reach our goal of donating $50,000 to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Enter your code here and they will be $1 closer to finding a cure. Help spread the word!! Each week, Freschetta will be giving away an iPod shuffle to 50 lucky winners. You can earn extra entries in the sweepstakes by sharing PROUD TO SUPPORT PINK with your friends and family. This great event will run through October 31st!!
The wonderful people from Freschetta sent me a coupon for one of their amazing pizzas, and two ear buds. One for me to use and one for me to share with my daughter! They would also love to give one of my amazing readers a coupon for a free pizza and two ear buds as well, one for the winner and one for them to share with someone special!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Tell me who you will be sharing your second pair of ear buds with!! Please leave me your email with this entry!


Extra Entries:
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 1 entry per giveaway)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on October 15,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.




143 comments:

  1. I would share my ear buds with my daughter who is in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new fb page
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new fb page
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on fb
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on twitter
    @amyotrosinka
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you GFC
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. email subscriber
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on Networked Blogs
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I entered the Lite Sprite giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I entered the candle warmer giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I am the lucky winner I would share my 2nd pair of earbuds with my beautiful niece Shaleby!

    Sarasarasweet@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My wonderful mom!!!
    cuddlez675@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing the Proud to Support Pink program and offering the giveaway to your readers. Good luck to everyone who enters.

    Best Wishes,

    The FRESCHETTA™ FRESH CONNECTION™ Team

    ReplyDelete
  15. I entered the Pink Together giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd share the earbuds with my daughter.
    maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I "like" your Facebook page (FB name: Maddie Brubaker).
    maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  18. I "like" your Facebook page (FB name: Maddie Brubaker).
    maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect as shala_darkstone.
    maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you on Networked Blogs (FB name: Maddie Brubaker).
    maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step giveaway.
    maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the Walmart gc giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I will share my earbuds with my son!
    smithjo58@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. If they are white I would give them to my husband. If not, I would give them to my sister. ;)

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. like your new FB as rita Suzanne #1

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like your new FB as rita Suzanne #2

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. follow you on twitter as ritaasmom

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. follow you on FB as Rita Suzanne

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. follow you on networked blogs

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. email subscriber (mommyrsm@gmail.com)

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/ritaasmom/status/124276894941192192

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Entered Star Wars giveaway

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Entered Hersey giveaway

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/ritaasmom/status/124276894941192192

    ritaasmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. my dear daughter..because they are pink.

    truwinner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. like your new facebook page entry #1

    truwinner@gmail.com

    Ann M Heilman Parker

    ReplyDelete
  37. liked your new facebook page entry #2

    Ann M Heilman Parker

    truwinner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. following on twitter

    @truwinner

    truwinner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. following you on GFC

    Ann M Heilman Parker

    truwinner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I will share the earbuds with my best friend Harley
    teressaoliver at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I liked your FB page as teressa oliver entry#1
    teressaoliver at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I liked your FB page as teressa oliver entry#1
    teressaoliver at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I on twitter as tynapier
    teressaoliver at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I on networked blogs
    teressaoliver at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow on GFC as teressa oliver
    teressaoliver at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I entered star wars giveaway
    teressaoliver at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would be sharing my second pair of earphones with somebody in my family. Not sure who yet.

    Moniquebbon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Entry #1

    Liked your new facebook page (:

    Moniquebbon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Entry #2

    Liked your new facebook page

    Moniquebbon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Followed you on Twitter

    @MoniqueBon

    Moniquebbon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Tweeted (;

    http://twitter.com/#!/MoniqueBon/status/124518627612426241

    Moniquebbon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. With my daughter.

    fmd518(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. i will be sharing with my mom


    chantal cooper
    chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
    thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. friend on facebook

    chantal cooper
    chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
    thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. facebook fan
    chantal cooper
    chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
    thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. facebook fan 2
    chantal cooper
    chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
    thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. twitter follower @chantalgiardina


    chantal cooper
    chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
    thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i will be sharing the second set with my sister!
    damiesmom at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. i like your new fb as heather stevens
    damiesmom at ymail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  60. i like your new fb as heather stevens
    damiesmom at ymail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  61. i follow you on twitter as damienrorymom
    damiesmom at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/Damienrorymom/status/125080430700531712
    damiesmom at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. i like you on fb as heather stevens
    damiesmom at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. i follow you via gfc as damiesmom
    damiesmom at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. i follow via networked blogs as heather stevens
    damiesmom at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. i entered the safety first satelite playyard giveaway
    damiesmom at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. i entered the step2 art easel giveaway
    damiesmom at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. i entered the gold medal flour prize pack
    damiesmom at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. my aunt
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. my sister
    amandahoffman35 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I will share them with my sis so shje can have for the gym! erinnsluka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. FB follower @ErinnArenaSluka erinnsluka@gmail.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  73. GFC: Esluka erinnsluka@gmail.com-

    ReplyDelete
  74. I will be sharing wiht my sister
    hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. like your new FB page
    julieh ebb
    hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. liek your new FB page #2
    julie hebb
    hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. like you on FB
    Julie hebb
    hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. follow GFC
    Julie hebb
    hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. follow network blogs
    juliehebb
    hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. email subscirbier
    hebb dot julie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would share with our girls, they will love it.
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'll share them with my mom! Thanks!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I entered the Hershey's Giveaway!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I entered the Satellite Premier Play Yard 10/15 Giveaway!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I entered the Blankie Buddies Giveaway!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I entered the Ozeri Giveaway!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I entered the Oxy Giveaway!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I entered the Pink Together Giveaway!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I entered the Walmart & Star Wars Giveaway!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo...

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo...2

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow you on Twitter! @natdey

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm a follower!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I'm a subscriber!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo..

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow on Networked BLog!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I have your button! www.theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I have your button! 2 www.theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Tweet http://twitter.com/natdey/status/125335404743360513

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Like your new FB page-shirley e
    supertgrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Like your new FB page-shirley e
    supertgrand2009@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  102. Follow you on twitter @countrynest411
    supertgrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Follow you on FB-shirley e
    supertgrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Follow you on GFC
    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. shared this with my daughter
    thanks
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. # 1 like u on fb Julie Scott Laws
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. # 2 like u on fb Julie Scott Laws
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. follow u on fb Julie Scott Laws
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. would share with my daughter

    laurie1993@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  110. like your FB page

    laurie1993@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  111. like you on FB
    2
    laurie1993@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  112. follow on GFC
    laurie1993@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  113. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/FrugalWahms/status/125384524547899393

    laurie1993@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  114. follow on networked blogs

    laurie1993@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  115. My daughter.
    cmanventuresinc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  116. with my niece, Katie



    karin56381 (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Like you on Fb (Karin A-g)

    karin56381 (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Like you on Fb (Karin A-g) #2

    karin56381 (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. entered the hershey's giveaway

    karin56381 (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Entered the Star Wars/ Walmart giveaway

    karin56381 (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. id share the extra earbuds w/ my sister

    littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

    ReplyDelete
  122. im your facebook fan as emily ev--t


    littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

    ReplyDelete
  123. facebook fan entry 2


    littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

    ReplyDelete
  124. im your twitter follower as @emilyreviewscom


    littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

    ReplyDelete
  125. I will be sharing my second pair of earbuds with my youngest daughter.
    magic56331(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I have your button on my blog.
    http://sndrdees.blogspot.com/
    magic56331(at)gmail(dot)com
    comment #1

    ReplyDelete
  127. I have your button on my blog.
    http://sndrdees.blogspot.com/
    magic56331(at)gmail(dot)com
    comment #2

    ReplyDelete
  128. I follow you on GFC. Sndrdee
    magic56331(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I follow you on Twitter. SandraBorstad
    magic56331(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I like your new facebook page. Sndrdee or Sandy Blenker Borstad
    magic56331(at)gmail(dot)com
    comment#1

    ReplyDelete
  131. I like your new facebook page. Sndrdee or Sandy Blenker Borstad
    magic56331(at)gmail(dot)com
    comment#2

    ReplyDelete
  132. I entered the Halloween with Hershey's Giveaway.
    magic56331(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I enetered the $25 Walmart Gift Card and Star Wars giveaway.
    magic56331(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  134. i entered the pink together giveaway
    magic56331(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete