In my home we use and trust many brands when it comes for caring for our family, and one brand that we have grown up with and know and trust is
P&G. We love P&G products and we use them daily. Another thing that is a huge incentive towards buying
P&G products are the savings. And right now P&G products have these amazing coupons that are in the packaging!! I love coupons and I love to save and the savings in these coupon books are huge!! I had done a review and giveaway on an amazing P&G pack with outrageous savings coupons inside each product and I am going for round 2!! Thats right, I was asked if I would do a review and giveaway on another group of P&G products, and of course I was all for it!! I think the biggest anticipation was the coupons that these products had inside of them!!! In a single box of Align, there is a coupon pack with $40 worth of coupons in it! That is huge. So not only did I get products that I use daily to review, but with the coupons I can stock up on the other items from P&G that my home uses. If you think about it when you go out and stock up on some Charmin Toilet Tissue and some Bounty Paper Towels, with the amount of savings you get, you actually save way more than you spent!! So its like a double score, you can stock up and save way more than you spend!!! So I am sure you are wanting to score some loot yourself, right? Well the wonderful people from
P&G would like to give one of my readers the same amazing pack they sent me!!!!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Like
P&G Everyday Solutions on
Facebook, then come back here and leave me your email with this entry!!!
Extra Entries:
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily
Follow me on Google Friends Connect
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Enter the 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway from the link on my blog! (5 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on June 24,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.
I like them on fb.
ReplyDeletehewella1 at gmail dot com
Liked P&G Everyday on Facebook (D Schmidt)
ReplyDeletemummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
Follow you on twitter (mummytotwoboys1)
ReplyDeletemummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
Tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/mummytotwoboys1/status/75763510348492800
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
GFC Follower
ReplyDeletemummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
Network blog follower
ReplyDeletemummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
Hi there. I liked P&G on FB.
ReplyDeleteMy email addy: marciabrady33@gmail.com
I liked you on FB. :)
ReplyDeletemarciabrady33@gmail.com
I’m following you from “Good Friends Just Click” I look forward to your follow back.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Shanae
My Blog
Great prize! I follow u on facebook & P&G ☺ Julie Ann Fralick - juljewel@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletenow I follow u on google as well:) juljewel@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like them on FB
ReplyDeleteemail in profile
I get your emails
ReplyDeleteLike P&G Everyday Solutions on Facebook
ReplyDeleteGumma Medlin
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
Following Mommy Katie via twitter
ReplyDeletert-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/76071393481068544
ReplyDeleteFan of P&G on facebook
ReplyDeletefarmgirl33@ymail.com
Heather G
Following you on twitter
ReplyDelete(@goodkarma32)
farmgirl33@ymail.com
Fan of yous on FB
ReplyDelete(HeatherG)
farmgirl33@ymail.com
Following on GFC
ReplyDelete(Heather G)
farmgirl33@ymail.com
Following you on networked blogs
ReplyDelete(Heather G)
farmgirl33@ymail.com
I am an e-mail subscriber
ReplyDeletefarmgirl33@ymail.com
I Tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/76153075378823168
farmgirl33@ymail.com
I like them on Facebook crosara_98@hotmail.com and I entered the 12 Weeks of Vacation Giveaway.
ReplyDeleteLike P&G on Facebook.
ReplyDeletejennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
Facebook follower.
ReplyDeletejennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
Follow on GFC.
ReplyDeletehuntandride@hotmail.com
Follow on Networked Blogs.
ReplyDeletehuntandride@hotmail.com
Tweeted. https://twitter.com/jen_r_horn/status/76312030428135424
ReplyDeletehuntandride@hotmail.com
I Like P&G Everyday Solutions on Facebook (Stephanie Phelps)
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I Follow you on twitter @my4boysand1
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I tweeted @my4boysand1
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/my4boysand1/status/76312514232721408
I like you on Facebook.(Stephanie Phelps)
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I Follow you on GFC (Stephanie Phelps)
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I Follow you through Networked Blogs.(Stephanie Phelps)
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I subscribe to your posts through Email
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I Entered the 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway from the link on your blog! #1
ReplyDeleteI Entered the 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway from the link on your blog! #2
ReplyDeleteI Entered the 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway from the link on your blog! #3
ReplyDeleteI Entered the 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway from the link on your blog! #4
ReplyDeleteI Entered the 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway from the link on your blog! #5
ReplyDeletelike p&g fb teressajoe@comcast.net
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/76318674457333760
ReplyDeleteI Like P&G Everyday Solutions on Facebook
ReplyDeleteBelinda B
mikebelindaconnor at hotmsail dot com
New follower...love your blog...I am new to this, can you follow me back at http://terrisavonspecials.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteliked on FB http://terrisavonspecials.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletefollowed you on FB http://terrisavonspecials.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog. Thank you for your giveaways. I liked P&G Everyday Solutions on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower, and absolutely love P&G and of course "like" them on Facebook. My email is katieredmond@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet. https://twitter.com/jen_r_horn/status/76652945839636480
ReplyDeletehuntandride@hotmail.com
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/76699071032725504
ReplyDeleteDaily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/76749353418637313
farmgirl33@ymail.com
I like P&G on Facebook Heidi reall daily
ReplyDeleteHeididaily at gmail dot com
Liked P&G on FB
ReplyDeleteCarmen Q.
nemesis_33012 at yahoo dot com
Twitter follower
ReplyDeleteCarmen Q.
nemesis_33012 at yahoo dot com
Tweeted
ReplyDeleteCarmen Q.
nemesis_33012 at yahoo dot com
Follow you on FB
ReplyDeleteCarmen Q.
nemesis_33012 at yahoo dot com
GFC follower
ReplyDeleteCarmen Q.
nemesis_33012 at yahoo dot com
Networked Blogs follower
ReplyDeleteCarmen Q.
nemesis_33012 at yahoo dot com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/76963103698468864
farmgirl33@ymail.com
I like P&G Everyday Solutions on facebook (Jessica Miller)
ReplyDeletejjak2003 at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter (@jjak2003)
ReplyDeletejjak2003 at gmail dot com
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/77142488258846720
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I follow you through facebook (Jessica Miller)
ReplyDeletejjak2003 at gmail dot com
I like P&G Everyday Solutions on FB as Curtis Martin. nchcoloh@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI get your daily blog by email. nchcoloh@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on GFC as nchcoloh. nchcoloh@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteFollowing P&G Everyday Solutions on fb~Charlotte Varner
ReplyDeleteCharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Following you on twitter~CharLuvsAbby3
ReplyDeleteCharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/CharLuvsAbby3/status/77293399526490113
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Like you on fb~Charlotte Varner
ReplyDeleteCharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Following you on GFC~Charlotte Varner
ReplyDeleteCharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Following you on network blog~Charlotte Varner
ReplyDeleteCharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Subscribed by email
ReplyDeleteCharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/77389711123025921
farmgirl33@ymail.com
I like them on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway!
shawna at couponladyonline dot com
I follow you on twitter as couponldyonline
ReplyDeleteshawna at couponladyonline dot com
I follow via GFC
ReplyDeleteshawna at couponladyonline dot com
I have your button here:
ReplyDeletehttp://couponladyonline.com/resources/blogroll
shawna at couponladyonline dot com
Blogroll entry #2
ReplyDeleteI've put your button here:
http://couponladyonline.com/resources/blogroll
shawna at couponladyonline dot com
I "liked" P&G on Facebook!
ReplyDeletebkittie@hotmail.com
I liked p&g on facebook (June Lisle)
ReplyDeletejunerlisle at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/77797669984153600
farmgirl33@ymail.com
6/6 daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/77883145520812032
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/78040189179666433
farmgirl33@ymail.com
6/7 daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/78080491915460608
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/78158006147231744
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet. https://twitter.com/jen_r_horn/status/78427547259514880
ReplyDeletehuntandride@hotmail.com
6/8 daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/78433150715428864
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/78476965853667329
ReplyDeleteI liked them on facebook!
ReplyDeletelplday05@gmail.com
Lisa D.
i like p&g everyday solutions on fb
ReplyDeletechristy y m
yanuzo at hotmail.com
i like you on gfc
ReplyDeleteyanuzo at hotmail dot com
liked them on fb
ReplyDeleteneenee838 at gmail dot com
twitter follower neenee_is_me
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/neenee_is_me/status/78530673480183809
ReplyDeletefb fan
ReplyDeletegfc follower
ReplyDeleteentered the 12 weeks giveaway (1)
ReplyDeleteentered the 12 weeks giveaway (2)
ReplyDeleteentered the 12 weeks giveaway (3)
ReplyDeleteentered the 12 weeks giveaway (4)
ReplyDeleteentered the 12 weeks giveaway (5)
ReplyDeleteDaily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/78534570198315008
farmgirl33@ymail.com
Like P&G on FB. I'm Michelle Sweepstakesgirl.
ReplyDelete[blogattoday {at} gmaildotcom]
Like you on FB. I'm Michelle Sweepstakesgirl.
ReplyDelete[blogattoday {at} gmaildotcom]
Email subscriber!
ReplyDelete[blogattoday {at} gmaildotcom]
1- Your button is on my blog: womenwhowin.blogspot.com.
ReplyDelete[blogattoday {at} gmaildotcom]
2- Your button is on my blog: womenwhowin.blogspot.com.
ReplyDelete[blogattoday {at} gmaildotcom]
Tweet= http://twitter.com/#!/womenwwin/status/78553126646460416
ReplyDelete[blogattoday {at} gmaildotcom]
I Like P&G Everyday Solutions on Facebook.
ReplyDeletecjcmommy@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter as cjcmommy.
ReplyDeletecjcmommy@gmail.com
I sent a request in facebook to be your friend.
ReplyDeletecjcmommy@gmail.com
Following in network blogs.
ReplyDeletecjcmommy@gmail.com
I SUBSCRIBED TO YOUR EMAILS.
ReplyDeleteCJCMOMMY@GMAIL.COM
6/9 daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/78817598908809216
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I like P&G Everyday Solutions on FB (Lindsay S)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter @MissPearl13
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/MissPearl13/status/78927683555303424
ReplyDeleteI follow you via GFC (Lindsay S)
ReplyDeleteI follow you via Networked Blogs (Lindsay S)
ReplyDeleteDaily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/78938374559383553
farmgirl33@ymail.com
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/78965738655846400
ReplyDeleteFollow me on Twitter
ReplyDeleteFollow me on Facebook
Subscribe to my email
johnston.kayla@rocketmail.com
I like P & G on Facebook. Cortney S.
ReplyDeleteI follow you via Twitter @ms_fleur
ReplyDeleteI follow you via Facebook. Cortney S.
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC.
ReplyDeleteI follow via Networked Blogs. Cortney S.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email. Email in blog profile.
ReplyDelete6/10 daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/79153601909506048
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/79194361933467648
farmgirl33@ymail.com
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/79223724133462016
ReplyDeletert-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/79479280001744896
ReplyDelete6/11 daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/79534754818560000
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/79671799763320833
farmgirl33@ymail.com
already liked that page.
ReplyDeletecourtnut1990@yahoo.com
fb courtney freebieaddict edsoon
Follow you via twitter.
ReplyDeletemsfreebiequeen
courtnut1990@yahoo.com
added on fb.
ReplyDeletecourtney freebieaddict e
courtnut1990@yahoo.com
follow via gfc
ReplyDeletecourtney renee
courtnut1990@yahoo.com
follow you via network blog
ReplyDeletecourtney freebieaddict e
courtnut1990@yahoo.com
courtney e
6/12 daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/79907024049143808
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/79944883170836480
farmgirl33@ymail.com
I already "liked" P&G Everyday Solutions. Thanks for all these great giveaways!
ReplyDeletebkittie@hotmail.com
i like pandg everyday solutions on fb as sarah d
ReplyDeletesarah at realtorsd.com
following you on twitter as sarahndavis
ReplyDeletesarah at realtorsd.com
following you via gfc as realtorsd
ReplyDeletesarah at realtorsd.com
entered 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway
ReplyDeletesarah at realtorsd.com
entered 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway -2
ReplyDeletesarah at realtorsd.com
entered 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway
ReplyDeletesarah at realtorsd.com
entered 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway -4
ReplyDeletesarah at realtorsd.com
entered 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway -5
ReplyDeletesarah at realtorsd.com
I like P&G Everyday Solutions on Facebook
ReplyDeleteelena150980@yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteelena150980@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter
ReplyDeleteelena150980@yahoo.com
I follow you via Google Friends Connect
ReplyDeleteelena150980@yahoo.com
Follow via Networked Blogs
ReplyDeleteelena150980@yahoo.com
I subscribe to your emails
ReplyDeleteelena150980@yahoo.com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/80303120881696768
farmgirl33@ymail.com
I like them on facebook!
ReplyDeleteCLLeird@yahoo.com
I like PG everyday solutions on facebook. A marie hj saver.
ReplyDeletehmcnaron at gmail dotcom
I am your gfc friend follower! thanks
ReplyDeletehmcnaron at gmail
I also follow you on twitter @Creep4ward
ReplyDeletehmcnaron at gmail
6/14 daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/80610030524698624
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/80725730144681984
ReplyDeleteI follow P&G on FB
ReplyDeletetaralieb at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter deallieb
ReplyDeletetaralieb at yahoo dot com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/80827548321329152
farmgirl33@ymail.com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/81011566568407040
farmgirl33@ymail.com
rt-http://twitter.com/gummasplace/status/81045804059607040
ReplyDeleteDaily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/81380439578783747
farmgirl33@ymail.com
rt-http://twitter.com/gummasplace/status/81398765344395264
ReplyDeleteDaily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/81752442647224320
farmgirl33@ymail.com
I like P&G on Facebook.
ReplyDeletesaveoneharvey@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter.
ReplyDeletesaveone83
saveoneharvey@yahoo.com
I follow you on facebook.
ReplyDeletesaveoneharvey@yahoo.com
I subscribe to your email updates.
ReplyDeletesaveoneharvey@yahoo.com
I put your button on my blog at www.savingwithsaveone.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletesaveoneharvey@yahoo.com
entry#1
I put your button on my blog at www.savingwithsaveone.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletesaveoneharvey@yahoo.com
entry#2
I entered the 12 Weeks of summer vacation giveaway.
ReplyDeletesaveoneharvey@yahoo.com
entry#1
I entered the 12 Weeks of summer vacation giveaway.
ReplyDeletesaveoneharvey@yahoo.com
entry#2
I entered the 12 Weeks of summer vacation giveaway.
ReplyDeletesaveoneharvey@yahoo.com
entry#3
I entered the 12 Weeks of summer vacation giveaway.
ReplyDeletesaveoneharvey@yahoo.com
entry#4
I entered the 12 Weeks of summer vacation giveaway.
ReplyDeletesaveoneharvey@yahoo.com
entry#5
woo! everybody needs TP and handtowels!:D I liked P&G Everyday Solutions on FB!
ReplyDeleteabitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
I follow on Twitter as abitnerdy abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC as abitnerdy
ReplyDeleteabitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
I follow on networked blogs :)
ReplyDeleteDaily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/82114484172369920
farmgirl33@ymail.com
http://twitter.com/abitnerdy/status/82292811772329985
ReplyDelete6/18
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
Tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/ElenaIstomina/status/82496651461271553
elena150980@yahoo.com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/82544204194136064
farmgirl33@ymail.com
I posted your blog's button on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://frugalcalimom.blogspot.com
I posted your blog's button on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://frugalcalimom.blogspot.com
entry 2
elena150980@yahoo.com
I tweeted 6/19 http://twitter.com/abitnerdy/status/82640450128838656
ReplyDeletedaily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/ElenaIstomina/status/82850987567628288
elena150980@yahoo.com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/82871941228277760
farmgirl33@ymail.com
hey girl! I tweeted today 6/20 June is flying by http://twitter.com/abitnerdy/status/83011741058998273
ReplyDeleteabitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/goodkarma32/status/83172333094834176
farmgirl33@ymail.com
daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/ElenaIstomina/status/83257894291783680
elena150980@yahoo.com