pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fathers Day Gift Guide: Country Bob's Gift Pack Giveaway CLOSED!!!

I have told you guys how much I love Country Bob's Sauce! We love cooking and grilling with the Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. My husband is so hooked that if he notices that there is only one bottle left in our cupboard, he will go out and buy a couple more bottles just so he can make sure that he wont get low on sauce when he is cooking with it!! This Fathers Day when you are looking for a great gift to get dad, get dad some Country Bob's Sauce. Even better, get dad a Country Bob's Gift Pack. This amazing gift pack includes a bottle of the Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce, one bottle of the Apple Chipotle All Purpose Sauce, one bottle of the Honey Habanero All Purpose Sauce, one bottle of Barbecue Sauce and one container of Seasoning Salt! Well the wonderful people from Country Bob's would like to help you out this Fathers Day, they are going to give one of my amazing readers a Country Bob's Gift Pack to give or just to share with dear old dad!!
Mandatory Entry:
Like Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce on Facebook, then come back here and leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Add my Fathers Day Gift Guide Button to your blog and leave me the link to where I can find it (5 entries)


This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on June 10,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.

203 comments:

  1. facebook fan bingolbrown@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like country bobs on Facebook Heidi reall dail
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on twitter @hreall
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on Facebook Heidi reall daily
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you via gfc
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on networked blogs
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have your fathers day button on my blog http://watchhergrowdaily.blogspot.com (1)
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have your fathers day button on my blog http://watchhergrowdaily.blogspot.com
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have your fathers day button on my blog http://watchhergrowdaily.blogspot.com (3)
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have your fathers day button on my blog http://watchhergrowdaily.blogspot.com (4)
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have your fathers day button on my blog http://watchhergrowdaily.blogspot.com (5)
    Heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. liked bob on FB
    werdna_tterrag(at)sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/AndyGMcK/status/71070632577740800

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm following you from Bassgiraffe's bloghop! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    you can find me @ http://www.yestheyrallmine.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. like country bob on FB
    Kim Kihega
    kim.kihega@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow you on twitter @bkkihega
    Kim Kihega
    kim.kihega@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. fb friend
    Kim Kihega
    kim.kihega@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. follow via gfc
    Kim Kihega
    kim.kihega@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow via network blogs
    Kim Kihega
    kim.kihega@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like CB on FB
    email in profile.

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://swvasavesmoney.blogspot.com
    father's day button 2

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://swvasavesmoney.blogspot.com
    father's day button 5

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://twitter.com/avonproducts4me/status/71232940650147840

    ReplyDelete
  24. Like Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce on Facebook teressajoe@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/71279140917096448

    ReplyDelete
  26. Liked Country Bob's on FB(Nina Hedin)

    ninamn22@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Following you on Twitter (@artsynina)

    ReplyDelete
  28. New follower from the Blog Hop. I was not trying to enter your giveaway but I didn't see another place where I could leave a comment. I hope you will follow back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Country Bob's on facebook.

    chelsey.varela at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Since that last one messed up, here's my actual tweet.

    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/71439113701691393

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow you on facebook.
    Chelsey V.

    ReplyDelete
  32. 1. I grabbed your Father's Day Gift Guide button.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. 2. I grabbed your Father's Day Gift Guide button.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. 3. I grabbed your Father's Day Gift Guide button.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. 4. I grabbed your Father's Day Gift Guide button.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. 5. I grabbed your Father's Day Gift Guide button.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/71556832807763968

    ReplyDelete
  38. Liked Country bob's on FB

    Danielle
    Dani24am86 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. follow you on twitter

    Danielle
    Dani24am86 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  40. added you on FB

    Danielle
    Dani24am86 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  41. follow you on GFC

    Danielle
    Dani24am86 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  42. follow you on NB

    Danielle
    Dani24am86 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Added your button on my right side bar #1
    http://www.thefrugalnavywife.com/

    Danielle
    dani24am86 (at) gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Added your button on my right side bar #2
    http://www.thefrugalnavywife.com/

    Danielle
    dani24am86 (at) gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I Like Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce on Facebook- Mary Somerville

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Google Friends Connect follower- maxfate

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow on Networked Blogs- Mary Somerville

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I Tweeted (maxfate)Thanks~
    http://twitter.com/maxfate/status/71598447500853248

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Bob's fb fan
    oursafehaven
    gingeroo616 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. fb fan
    oursafehaven
    gingeroo616 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. gfc follower
    gingeroo616 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. network blog follower
    oursafehaven
    gingeroo616 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/72110813216911360

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you on fb
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow you GFC
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. email subscriber
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Posted your Father's Day Gift Guide button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  58. Posted your Father's Day Gift Guide button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  59. Posted your Father's Day Gift Guide button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  60. Posted your Father's Day Gift Guide button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  61. liked Country Bobs on fb
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. follow you on twitter
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/minibea/status/72177229664231424
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. like you on fb: Nicole Sender
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I "Like" Country Bob's!! And....I LOVE your site too!
    lisafearis@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/72415528915963906

    ReplyDelete
  67. Like Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce on Facebook-Gumma Medlin
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  68. Following Mommy Katie via twitter

    ReplyDelete
  69. Following Mommy Katie via facebook

    ReplyDelete
  70. Following Mommy Katie via network blogs

    ReplyDelete
  71. Following Mommy Katie via email subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  72. 1 have your blog button-upper right side
    http://gummasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  73. 3 have your Fathers Day Gift Guide Button (upper left side)
    http://gummasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  74. 4 have your Fathers Day Gift Guide Button (upper left side)
    http://gummasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  75. 5 have your Fathers Day Gift Guide Button (upper left side)
    http://gummasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  76. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/72501743946178561

    ReplyDelete
  77. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/minibea/status/72529210119430144
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/72659000482738176

    ReplyDelete
  79. daily tweet-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/72727465465876481

    ReplyDelete
  80. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/72848618775789568

    ReplyDelete
  81. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/72972470478577664

    ReplyDelete
  82. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/73037649283252224

    ReplyDelete
  83. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/73057376307126272

    ReplyDelete
  84. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/73368383172788224

    ReplyDelete
  85. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/73403236425531392

    ReplyDelete
  86. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/73535328870342656

    ReplyDelete
  87. liked them on fb
    christalblog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. like u on fb
    christalblog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. follow u on twitter
    christalblog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. like Country Bob's on fb (Felicia Escobedo)
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. follow you on twitter @fce431
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/73621647923490816
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. email subscriber
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. rt -http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/73673686183448576

    ReplyDelete
  95. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/73712787305664512

    ReplyDelete
  96. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/74064627247493121

    ReplyDelete
  97. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/74103140714168320

    ReplyDelete
  98. Like Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce on Facebook (Melanie M)
    meltheplux at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like country bobs on facebook

    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow you on twitter @atticgirl76

    ReplyDelete
  101. tweet http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/74230810638688258

    ReplyDelete
  102. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/74306897259401216
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. FB fan of your page (Melanie M)
    meltheplux at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. GFC follower (Melanie M)
    meltheplux at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Networked blogs follower (Melanie M)
    meltheplux at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. email subscriber
    meltheplux at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/74414047268843520

    ReplyDelete
  108. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/74486540595769344

    ReplyDelete
  109. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/74536098507931648
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/74766417626542080

    ReplyDelete
  111. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/74882995357614080

    ReplyDelete
  112. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/74972594499092480
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/75129423682215936

    ReplyDelete
  114. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/75255000946847745

    ReplyDelete
  115. daily tweet http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/75339992813146112

    ReplyDelete
  116. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/75364569555533824
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/75366492434210817

    ReplyDelete
  118. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/75513716153647105

    ReplyDelete
  119. tweet http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/75532139667533824

    ReplyDelete
  120. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/75565546858479617

    ReplyDelete
  121. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/75608852598489088
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. liked Country Bob's on FB as Terri Stubblefield Crum

    tlcrum06@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  123. following Mommy Katie on Twitter as tlcrum06

    tlcrum06@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  124. Daily Tweet as tlcrum06 5/31

    tlcrum06@att.net

    http://twitter.com/#!/tlcrum06/status/75647344997183488

    ReplyDelete
  125. Following on Facebook as Terri Stubblefield Crum

    tlcrum06@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  126. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/75684722285613057

    ReplyDelete
  127. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/75855758746583040

    ReplyDelete
  128. tweet http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/75955105261826048

    ReplyDelete
  129. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/75963155754393600

    ReplyDelete
  130. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/76042311741603840
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/76062808713854976

    ReplyDelete
  132. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/76224580750020610

    ReplyDelete
  133. daily tweet http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/76251933039542273

    ReplyDelete
  134. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/76317237572665344

    ReplyDelete
  135. http://twitter.com/#!/SCMOMOF2BOYS/status/76239857722204161

    ReplyDelete
  136. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/76572747765002240

    ReplyDelete
  137. dt http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/76668506078322688

    ReplyDelete
  138. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/76691106569527296
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/76695113883070464

    ReplyDelete
  140. I Like Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce on Facebook as Mandi Navarre Eschenbach

    Mandinav at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I follow you on twitter as @stblessings
    mandinav at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. https://twitter.com/#!/stblessings/status/76719757033881600

    daily tweet

    mandinav at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I follow you on facebook as Mandi Navarre Eschenbach

    Mandinav at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I follow you via GFC as Mandi Eschenbach

    Mandinav at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. dt http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/77015293767061504

    ReplyDelete
  146. I like Country Bob's on FB
    Dana West
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I follow you on Twitter
    @SETexasMama
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Tweeted
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    http://twitter.com/#!/SETexasMama/status/77094596617842688

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like you on Fb
    Dana West
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I follow via Networked Blogs
    Dana West
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I subscribe via email
    dana10879@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/77138867022594048

    ReplyDelete
  153. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/77356522581147648

    ReplyDelete
  154. dt http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/77463752680816640

    ReplyDelete
  155. I follow Coountry Bob's on facebook Lois Shores
    ljsin2win-at-gmail-dot-com

    ReplyDelete
  156. tweet https://twitter.com/#!/ljshores/status/77546847463407616
    ljsin2win-at-gmail-dot-com

    ReplyDelete
  157. 1 I have your Father's Day button http://ljsin2win.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  158. 2 I have your Father's Day button http://ljsin2win.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  159. 3 I have your Father's Day button http://ljsin2win.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  160. 4 I have your Father's Day button http://ljsin2win.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  161. 5 I have your Father's Day button http://ljsin2win.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  162. I follow on Twitter @ljshores

    ReplyDelete
  163. dt http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/77725714367004672

    ReplyDelete
  164. http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/77832200552325120

    ReplyDelete
  165. Tweet.
    Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/77872168666529792

    ReplyDelete
  166. dt http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/78118210490220545

    ReplyDelete
  167. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/78155206700965888

    ReplyDelete
  168. tweet https://twitter.com/#!/ljshores/status/78274599606943744

    ReplyDelete
  169. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/78275627018485760

    ReplyDelete
  170. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/78473639141457920

    ReplyDelete
  171. dt http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/78473918184296448

    ReplyDelete
  172. Like Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce on Facebook
    merleandtina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. follow you on twitter
    merleandtina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. follow you on gfc
    merleandtina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/78611966247182336

    ReplyDelete
  176. tweet https://twitter.com/#!/ljshores/status/78635273042395136
    ljsin2win-at-gmail-dot-com

    You lnow, I have to use IE and even there it says there is an error. just to see your page. In Firefox, it starts to load and then all you can see is the header

    ReplyDelete
  177. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/78963118876790784

    ReplyDelete
  178. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/78967525349654528

    ReplyDelete
  179. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/79089355758632960

    ReplyDelete
  180. dt http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/79214466209816576

    ReplyDelete
  181. rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/79221080375562243

    ReplyDelete
  182. like CBS on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. follow MK on twitter-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/79309492101193728

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  185. like MK on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  186. follow on GFC

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  187. email subscriber

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  188. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/fce431/status/79360814557040640
    felicia.431 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  189. I Like the Sponsor on Facebook
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    Thank You!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  190. I Follow You on Twitter
    ***Twitter Name: BeautyToLove
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    Thank You!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  191. I Like You on Facebook
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    Thank You!! :)

    ReplyDelete