
If you have a little Dora Fan in your home than the new play sets from
MEGA Bloks are a must have for those Dora the Explorer fans out there. My daughter's name is Estrella and if you have ever watched Dora the Explorer, than you know that Estrella means Star and Dora goes on a lot of her adventures with the Estrellas. My son is also a Dora fan and he just loves Boots! So when I was given the
Dora The Explorer Garden Gazebo to review, courtesy of MEGA Bloks, my kids were excited! My kids love building blocks sets and they love it when they can build characters to go along with the structures to make their own play sets. Your child can also change what Dora is wearing from a blue skirt with pink pockets to a pink wrap skirt. Dora can water her sunflower and tree with the watering can and she can make friends with the cute little blue bird that is also part of this adorable play set! This set is just way too cute and there are so many different ways your kids can set it up for play time. The Dora the Explorer Garden Gazebo set is great and goes great for kids age 3 and up!! You can please your little Dora fan by getting them the Dora The Explorer Garden Gazebo play set today!! One lucky reader will win their own
Dora the Explorer Garden Gazebo, courtesy of MEGA Bloks! Also join the
MEGA Bloks Family Club to get your $5 off any $30 or more MEGA Bloks coupon as well as exclusive offers and much more!!
Mandatory Entry:
Like
MEGA Brands on
Facebook, then come back here and leave me your email with this entry!
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily
Follow me on Google Friends Connect
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on June 6,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.
I like Mega Brands on facebook!
ReplyDelete*Charlotte Varner*
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Already following you on twitter
ReplyDelete*CharLuvsAbby3*
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/CharLuvsAbby3/status/66746124563787776
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Already following you on facebook
ReplyDelete*Charlotte Varner*
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Already following you on GFC
ReplyDelete*Charlotte Varner*
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Already following you on networked blogs
ReplyDelete*Charlotte Varner*
CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
Already subscribed by email
ReplyDeleteCharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com
I liked them on fb
ReplyDeleteamyleanne0819@yahoo.com
I follow you GFC
ReplyDeleteamyleanne0819@yahoo.com
Posted your button to my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
#2
I like Mega Brands on FB as twingle mommy
ReplyDeleteallythompson1 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter @twinglemommmy
ReplyDeleteallythompson1 at yahoo dot com
I'm a follower through GFC.
ReplyDeleteallythompson1 at yahoo dot com
I like mega brands on facebook heidi reall daily
ReplyDeleteheididaily at gmail dot com
I follow you via networked blogs
ReplyDeleteheididaily at gmail dot com
I follow you on facebook heidi reall daily
ReplyDeleteheididaily at gmail dot com
Liked MegaBrands on Facebook
ReplyDeletebesttoddlertoys at yahoo dot com
Like you on FB
ReplyDeletebesttoddlertoys at yahoo dot com
following you on twitter
ReplyDeletebesttoddlertoys at yahoo dot com
following via gfc
ReplyDeletebesttoddlertoys at yahoo dot com
fbliked them as debbie jackson
ReplyDeletedjackson1958 at hotmail dot com
fblike u debbie jackson
ReplyDeletedjackson1958 at hotmail dot com
twu as jacksondeb djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeletegfc djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeletenwb djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteLiked Mega Brands on fb: Nicole Sender
ReplyDeletenicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com
follow you on Twitter @minibea
ReplyDeletenicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/minibea/status/69641763794591744
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com
Friend request sent for fb: Nicole Sender
ReplyDeletenicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com
gfc follower: nicolesender
ReplyDeletenicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com
e-mail subscriber
ReplyDeletenicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com
Like Mega Brands on facebook, thanks! livingonadollar84@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on twitter @thiscantbereal thanks livingonadollar84@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteTweeted this @http://twitter.com/#!/thiscantbereal/status/71864432317308928
ReplyDeletelivingonadollar84@gmail.com
I'm a facebook fan! livingonadollar84@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteFollowing through GFC, thanks! livingonadollar84@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteFollowing through Networked blogs, thanks! livingonadollar84@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSubscribed via email, thanks! livingonadollar84@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteGrabbed your button at http://www.livingonadollar.com
ReplyDeletelivingonadollar84@gmail.com
#2 Grabbed your button at http://www.livingonadollar.com
ReplyDeletelivingonadollar84@gmail.com
Blogged about this @http://www.livingonadollar.com/2011/05/dora-explorer-garden-gazebo-giveaway.html
ReplyDeletelivingonadollar84@gmail.com
#2 Blogged about this @http://www.livingonadollar.com/2011/05/dora-explorer-garden-gazebo-giveaway.html
ReplyDeletelivingonadollar84@gmail.com
#3 Blogged about this @http://www.livingonadollar.com/2011/05/dora-explorer-garden-gazebo-giveaway.html
ReplyDeletelivingonadollar84@gmail.com
#4 Blogged about this @http://www.livingonadollar.com/2011/05/dora-explorer-garden-gazebo-giveaway.html
ReplyDeletelivingonadollar84@gmail.com
#5 Blogged about this @http://www.livingonadollar.com/2011/05/dora-explorer-garden-gazebo-giveaway.html
ReplyDeletelivingonadollar84@gmail.com
like mega brands on FB
ReplyDeletewerdna_tterrag(at)sbcglobal.net
following u on twitter - andygmck
ReplyDeletetweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/AndyGMcK/status/71964269318647808
follow u on FB
ReplyDeletefollow u via GFC
ReplyDeleteLiked Mega Brands on FB
ReplyDeletefeh79 at yahoo dot com
gfc follower
ReplyDeletefeh79 at yahoo dot com
facebook follower
ReplyDeleteLiked Mega Brands on FB (Amber)
Posted about the giveaway on my blog here...
http://2005momof1.blogspot.com/2011/05/mommy-katie-dora-explorer-garden-gazebo.html
mama2madalynn@yahoo.com
Like MEGA Brands on Facebook
ReplyDeletekarenmed409 at comcast dot net
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/72529941362778112
ReplyDeleteFollowing Mommy Katie via twitter
ReplyDeleteFollowing Mommy Katie via facebook
ReplyDeleteI like them on FB. Shannon Wieneke. shannonforpeace(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC. shannonforpeace(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/shannonforpeace/status/72832075983630337 shannonforpeace(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeletert-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/73060517840830464
ReplyDeletert-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/73370602609709056
ReplyDeletelike Mega brands on FB
ReplyDelete(Leslie W)
mosquints at yahoo dot com
follow on twitter (@mosquints)
ReplyDeletemosquints at yahoo dot com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/mosquints/status/73598500037861376
mosquints at yahoo dot com
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/73676112705765376
ReplyDeletert-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/74106591288377344
ReplyDeleteI liked Mega Brands on facebook.
ReplyDeleteaecopley at gmail dot com
Already a follower with google friend connect.
ReplyDeleteaecopley at gmail dot com
Following @kasexton as @Classic_Mommy
ReplyDeleteaecopley at gmail dot com
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/74489082482393088
ReplyDeletert-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/74885677153648641
ReplyDeletert-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/75257532402253824
ReplyDeletert-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/75567961137614849
ReplyDeleteI liked MEGA Brands on Facebook (Amber Larkin)
ReplyDeleteappetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com
rt-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/76068110616117249
ReplyDeletert-http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/76697391352393728
ReplyDeleteI like MEGA brands on FB
ReplyDeletecluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com
I follow on GFC
ReplyDeletecluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com
I follow on twitter
ReplyDeletecluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com
I like you on FB
ReplyDeletecluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com
I like MEGA Brands on FB as Elaine Lund
ReplyDeleteelund323@yahoo.com
I follow on Twitter as elund323
ReplyDeleteI like Mega Brands on Fb
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on GFC
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow on networked blogs
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I like you on Fb
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
Mega Brands FB fan
ReplyDeletefollow mega blocks on fb
ReplyDeletecindy0462@gmail.com
Liked Mega Blocks on FB
ReplyDeleteJEssica King
Sweet20j at yahoo dot com
Following you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@JessicaSvitak
Sweet20j at yahoo dot com
Sent FB Friend request
ReplyDeleteJessica King
sweet20j at yahoo dot com
GFC Follower (Jessica King)
ReplyDeleteSweet20j at yahoo dot com
Following on Networked Blogs (Jessica King)
ReplyDeleteSweet20j at yahoo dot ocm
I am a facebook fan of MEGA (Marysa N).
ReplyDeleteMarysa {at} marysa {dot} com
Like Mega Brands on facebook
ReplyDeletejuile H
hbgarden@aol.com
follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@hbgarden
lIKE you on facebook
ReplyDeletejulie H
hbgarden@aol.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletehbgarden@aol.com