pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spin Master Review and 2 Giveaways!! CLOSED!!

If you have kids then you know about Spin Master Ltd. and their awesome line of toys. I have been given 2 great toys to review and I will also be giving away some toys as well!! We will start off with the amazing little Pop On Pals. My son and I were able to play with and review the Pop On Pals Amusement Park Deluxe Set. How fun!! My little guy is all boy, so anything that is mechanical in structure is a hit in his book. I love it because there is so much to do and it helps your kids in expanding their exploration on imagination. From the ferris wheel to the roller coaster. There are even amusement park games in the set. It brings all the fun activities that you would find in a amusement park into a play set that your preschooler will love and will spend hours exploring. Spin Master has not only given me one for me and my son to play with but they will be giving one reader their own Pop On Pals Amusement Park Deluxe Set to enjoy with their own little preschooler!!


I am not done!! I have also been given a Liv Girl Doll to enjoy with my daughter! We received, also courtesy of Spin Master LTD, a Liv Girls Schools Out Alexis Doll. My daughter loves her dolls. And especially her fashion dolls. She is quite the collector in our home. Well when she received the Liv Girl Doll she decided that she wanted to invite a couple of her little bffs over for some girl time. My personal opinion on why she was so insistent on inviting the girls over was to make them jealous of her new Liv Girls Doll. She is the Diva in our home and when she gets the chance, she loves to show her little star quality. At this point in her life, she flaunts her little Diva status through the imagination play with her fashion dolls. And the Liv Girl Dolls are perfect for that!! So just like the Pop On Pals Set, those wonderful people over at Spin Master will also be giving one of my amazing readers a Liv Girls, Schools Out Doll of their own to share with the little Diva in their life!!
Mandatory entry: Go to Spinmaster.com and tell me what toy line they make is your favorite!! Also leave your email and which toy you are entering the contest for!!

Extra Entries:
Like Spin Master on Facebook (2 entries)
Follow Spin Master on Twitter (2 entries)
Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway daily (2 entries then 1 entry for daily tweets)
Follow me on Facebook (2 entries)
Follow me on Google Friends Connect (2 entries)
Vote for me on the Top Mommy Blogs (3 entries)
Enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (3 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)

This giveaway is open to US and Canada residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on October 16,2010. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen.

321 comments:

  1. I Like the chixo line of toys. amypugmire@live.com
    My daughters would love either toy. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like spin master on fb. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like spin master on fb. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow spin master on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow spin master on twitter. 2. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fb fan of yours. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2fb fan of yours. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow your blog. amypugmire@live.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow your blog. 2. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the yo gabba stuff.. I would like to enter for the pop on pals
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  11. like spin master on fb #1
    Nancy P.
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  12. like spin master on fb #2
    Nancy P.
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  13. follow spin master on twitter #1
    @fancygrlnancy
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  14. follow spin master on twitter #2
    @fancygrlnancy
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  15. follow and tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/24641324211
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow and tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/24641324211
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  17. sent a request to be fb friends #1
    NancyP.
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  18. sent a request to be fb friends #2
    NancyP.
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow on gfc #1
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  20. follow on gfc #2
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  21. entered toyscamp
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail dOt com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love air hogs!! I would like to win either of the toys, the amusement park for my little boy or the doll for my niece. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you via GFC, entry #1. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you via GFC, entry #2. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I voted for you on top mommy blogs, entry #1.karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I voted for you on top mommy blogs, entry #2.karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I voted for you on top mommy blogs, entry #3.karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. My favorite SpinMaster product is their line of Liv Dolls, so that's the prize I'd love to win! I also like their Aquadoodle products.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like SpinMaster on Facebook- Mary Happymommy

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like SpinMaster on Facebook- Mary Happymommy

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow SpinMaster on Twitter @mami2jcn

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow SpinMaster on Twitter @mami2jcn

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  33. I voted for you at top mommy blogs.

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  34. I voted for you at top mommy blogs.

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  35. I voted for you at top mommy blogs.

    #3

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered your Toys Camp giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Terrain Titans.
    thefritzs_2000l@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Like Spin Master on Facebook #1
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Like Spin Master on Facebook #2
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Following Spin Master on Twitter. #1
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Following Spin Master on Twitter. #2
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. following you on twitter and tweeted. #1
    (puzzlelovers).
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. following you on twitter and tweeted. #2
    (puzzlelovers).
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Facebook friend. #1
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Facebook friend. #
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. GFC follower. #1
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. GFC follower. #2
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. voted for you on top mommy blogs. #1
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. voted for you on top mommy blogs. #2
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. voted for you on top mommy blogs. #3
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Entered gourmet gift baskets.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Have your button(right side of page). #1
    http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Have your button(right side of page). #2
    http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Entered lotus giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Entered goodboy roy giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. entered myembroderedgifts giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. entered tommee-tippie giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. entered giani italian granite paint giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. entered toyscamp giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. entered gourmet gift baskets giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Entered bebe au lait giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. entered skoy cloth giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. entered magic cabin giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. entered batter blaster giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. entered smart had party giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. entered luminious air giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. entered udder covers giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. entered cate an levi giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Entered simple green giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. entered zillion talking cash register giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. entered etch sketch giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. entered izola shower curtain giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. entered gb apple ipod.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. entered dove chocolate discoveries giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Terrain Titans.
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Like Spin Master on Facebook #1
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Like Spin Master on Facebook
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Following Spin Master on Twitter
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Following Spin Master on Twitter
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. GFC follower
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. GFC follower
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. voted for you on top mommy blogs
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. voted for you on top mommy blogs
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. voted for you on top mommy blogs
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Entered gourmet gift baskets
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. lotus giveaway.
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. good boy roy giveaway
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. my enmbrodered gift
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. tomee tipee
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. italian granite paid
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. entered gourmet gift baskets
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. entered babe au lait
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. entered skoy cloth
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. entered magic cabin
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. entered batter blaster
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. entered smart party
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. entered luminious air
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. entered udder covers
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. entered cate and levi
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. entered simple green
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. entered zillion cash register
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. entered etch sketch
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. entered izola shower curtain
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. entered gb apple ipod
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. entered dove chocolate
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I also love the glodoodle and would like to win the Liv doll.

    melacan at hotmail dto com

    ReplyDelete
  107. follower 1

    melacan at hotmail odt com

    ReplyDelete
  108. follower 2

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/24734178318
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Entered Nimli giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I entered the Nimli giveaway. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. We love paperoni! I would love to win the pop on pals for my sons :) Thanks
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  113. I like spin master on facebook #1
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like spin master on facebook #2
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  115. I follow Spin Master on Twitter @ashlesmommy07 #1
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  116. I follow Spin Master on Twitter @ashlesmommy07 #2
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  117. I follow you on Twitter @ashlesmommy07 #1
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow you on Twitter @ashlesmommy07 #2
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  119. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/Ashlesmommy07/status/24827056580

    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  120. Requested you on FB Jessica B. #1
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  121. Requested you on FB Jessica B. #2
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  122. GFC Follower #1
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  123. GFC Follower #2
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  124. Entered Gourmet Gift Baskets Giveaway
    jotteson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  125. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/24828143941
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Pop on pals is my favorite toy line.

    I would love to win Daniela from the Liv Girls

    cherdon@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  127. Like Spin Master on Facebook

    username is cheryl hodgkins

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  128. Like Spin Master on Facebook

    username is cheryl hodgkins

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  129. Follow Spin Master on Twitter

    username is iamcherdon

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  130. Follow Spin Master on Twitter

    username is iamcherdon

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  131. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/24908317241
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I follow you on twitter and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/24909559584

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  133. I follow you on twitter and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/24909559584

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  134. Follow you on Facebook

    username is cheryl hodgkins

    entry#1

    ReplyDelete
  135. Follow you on Facebook

    username is cheryl hodgkins

    entry#2

    ReplyDelete
  136. Follow you on Google Friends Connect

    username is cherdon

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  137. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Follow you on Google Friends Connect

    username is cherdon

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  139. Voted for you on the Top Mommy Blogs

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  140. Voted for you on the Top Mommy Blogs

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  141. Voted for you on the Top Mommy Blogs

    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  142. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/24995695327

    ReplyDelete
  143. My favorite is the Air Hogs toy line. I'd be thrilled to win either one, but my first preference is for the Schools Out Doll. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  144. follow Spin Master on Twitter, partymix25 #1
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  145. follow Spin Master on Twitter, partymix25 #2
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  146. follow your blog #1
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  147. follow your blog #2
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  148. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/25091333160

    ReplyDelete
  149. i love the moon sand and i am entering to win the Liv Girls, Schools Out Doll
    thanks
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Liked Spin Master on Facebook #1
    angela m
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Liked Spin Master on Facebook #2
    angela m
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  152. i Follow Spin Master on Twitter #1
    (@flower_child_23)
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  153. i Follow Spin Master on Twitter #2
    (@flower_child_23)
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  154. i follow you on twitter and tweeted #1
    http://twitter.com/flower_child_23/status/25118332810
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  155. i follow you on twitter and tweeted #2
    http://twitter.com/flower_child_23/status/25118332810
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  156. i follow with Google Friends Connect #1
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  157. i follow with Google Friends Connect #2
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  158. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/25188941832

    ReplyDelete
  159. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/25279132527

    ReplyDelete
  160. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/25377376821

    ReplyDelete
  161. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/25475734412

    ReplyDelete
  162. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/25660851568

    ReplyDelete
  163. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/25754573107

    ReplyDelete
  164. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/flower_child_23/status/25782107743
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  165. I entered your Olive Garden giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  166. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/25855305559

    ReplyDelete
  167. I like the Air hogs
    henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  168. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/25951397233

    ReplyDelete
  169. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/25975573063
    henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  170. http://twitter.com/henglish/status/25975573063 #2

    ReplyDelete
  171. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/flower_child_23/status/25986501725
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  172. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/26049200955

    ReplyDelete
  173. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/26076743114
    henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  174. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/26149048492

    ReplyDelete
  175. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/26179584618
    henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  176. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/26208080571

    ReplyDelete
  177. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/26263143347
    henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  178. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/26335555588

    ReplyDelete
  179. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/flower_child_23/status/26360905150
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  180. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/26369649947
    henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  181. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/26432170661

    ReplyDelete
  182. I entered your Energizer Qi giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  183. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/26453411998
    henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  184. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/flower_child_23/status/26458173713
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  185. tweet'
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/26522141416

    ReplyDelete
  186. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/26544977515
    henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  187. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/flower_child_23/status/26563373195
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  188. The favorite Spinmaster toy in our home is Pixos. My daughter would love a Liv Doll though!

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. I follow you on fb. #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I follow you on gfc. #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  191. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  192. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  193. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blog #3

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  194. I entered your Born Free giveaway.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  195. I entered your Kidz Bop giveaway.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  196. I entered your Lullaby babies giveaway.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  197. I entered your Thermafuse giveaway.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  198. I entered your Certain Dri giveaway.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete