pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Zillionz Talking Cash Register and Funny Farm Bank Review and Giveaway!! CLOSED!






The Zillionz Real Money Talking Cash Register is going to be the must have play cash register for your kids this year! When it comes to playing grocery store, your kids are going to want to have this. It has a working handheld scanner that really reads the bar code stickers, that are included. The cool keypad talks and tells you your entries and totals then the digital display shows your totals as well. Your kids can also make sale announcements, clean up or price check announcements over the loud speaker microphone. This Zillionz Real-Money Talking Cash Register comes with a credit card and play money for your little one to have tons of fun with, but when they are ready to use real money they can store their money in the drawer. This is a awesome tool for teaching your kids about money also great for enhancing their math skills as well!




The Zillionz Funny Farm Bank is a great educational and fun toy for your little ones to enjoy! This is so much fun. Your kids can insert a coin in any of the 6 coin slots on the front and watch the little doors swing open with a cute and funny animal that pops out and makes a funny noise!! Then if they put a coin in the silo on the top they can listen to "The Funny Farm Song". A great toy to teach your kids about money with while having fun at the same time! But this toy has a second play mode. Switch it to the play mode and play "Find the Animal". When playing "Find the Animal" you have so much fun with your kids listening to the animal noises then sticking the coin in the correct slot so your child can feed the animal! Tons of fun.


I was given both of these great toys as a sample from Zillionz Toys to review in my home. Let me tell you both of these toys have passed my kids tests. They cant get enough of them. Robert is hooked on the farm! He has been on a hunt for coins ever since we showed him what it does when he places a coin in it. And Estrella's General Store is officially open for business. She has been adding bar codes to her toys then selling them to Robert! Both of these toys have been tested and proven to be a hit in our home!!

The giveaway! The wonderful people form Zillionz Toys have given me the chance to give one of these great toys to one of my awesome readers!!!

Mandatory entry: Tell me which toy, out of the 2 I reviewed, you would choose if you win and who you would give it to!

Extra entries:
Follow me on Facebook (2 entries)
Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
Tweet this giveaway daily (1 daily entry)
Enter any other of my giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
Follow me on Google Friends Connect (2 entries)
Vote for me on the Top Mommy Blogs (3 entries)
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (3 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)

This giveaway is open to US Residents. This giveaway will close at midnight on October 29,2010. The winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours to claim prize before a different winner will be chosen.

144 comments:

  1. I would choose the cash register.
    bcgood83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. added you as a friend on fb
    bcgood83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. added you as a friend on fb
    bcgood83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you on twitter
    bcgood83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. voted for you on top mommy blogs
    bcgood83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. voted for you on top mommy blogs
    bcgood83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. voted for you on top mommy blogs
    bcgood83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would choose the Zillionz Funny Farm Bank

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like/ follow you on FB-DanelleJohns (#1)
    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like/ follow you on FB-DanelleJohns (#2)
    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on Twitter-DanelleJohns(Danelle) (#1)

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you on Twitter-DanelleJohns(Danelle) (#2)

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you publicly via GFC-(#1)DanelleJohnson

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Voted for you on Top Mom

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd choose the cash register for my daughter.
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like you on Facebook! #1
    LilyBearLove
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like you on Facebook! #2
    LilyBearLove
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Follow you on Twitter! #1
    LilyBearLove
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Follow you on Twitter! #2
    LilyBearLove
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/LilyBearLove/status/22878972963
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Follow via Google Friends Connect
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Follow via Google Friends Connect #2
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Voted for you via Top Mommy Blogs! #1
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Voted for you via Top Mommy Blogs! #2
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Voted for you via Top Mommy Blogs! #3
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would choose the funny farm bank.
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am following you on fb. #1
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am following you on fb. #2
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Following you on twitter #1
    megankayden
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Following you on twitter #2
    megankayden
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Following you via gfc #1
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Following you via gfc #2
    megankayden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would choose the register and give it to my kids.

    tanya_wol@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would choose the Cash register for my boys. Thanks!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow you on GFC!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow you on GFC! #2

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I entered the Zak designs giveaway

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have your button! #1

    http://mom2boys-mommyworld.blogspot.com/

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your button! #2

    http://mom2boys-mommyworld.blogspot.com/

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have your button! #3

    http://mom2boys-mommyworld.blogspot.com/

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would choose the Zillionz Funny Farm Bank
    jmajor4870(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. The bank is cool but my son has been really wanting a cash register lately.

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. new follower 1

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. new follower 2

    melacan at hotmail dto com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would choose the cash register for my daughter. She already has a shopping cart and loves to play shop!

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I entered the IPod giveaway.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am a follower through GFC.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am follower through GFC. (2)

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I voted for you. (1)

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I voted for you. (2)

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I voted for you. (3)

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I have your button http://atrioofboys.blogspot.com
    bcgood83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. entered cate and levi giveaway
    bcgood83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. would choose the pink cash register for my niece she would love this! and christmas will be here before we know it!
    drea8685 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. They are both so cute and i know my kids would like them both, but if i win, i would like to have the talking cash register- so i can teach them about money.
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. i follow you on fb 2
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. i follow you on twitter 2
    katychick123
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i follow you gfc 1
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. i follow you gfc 2
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would LOVE the The Zillionz Real Money Talking Cash Register!!

    suzannebake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. My kindergartner is obsessed with learning about money so I would definitely choose the cash register for him.

    jmerenberg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. The Zillionz Funny Farm Bank for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  63. Follow on Twitter
    sillymommy
    nor_lou hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like the Funny Farm Bank. I think my 3yo son would get a huge kick out of it.

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow you on FB.

    fb: Stephanie Fisher Enright

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow you on FB.

    fb: Stephanie Fisher Enright

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/StephEnright/status/24409953878

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I voted for you!

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I voted for you!

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I voted for you!

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I entered your Toyscamp contest.

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I entered your Boogie Wipes contest.

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I entered your Smiley Cookies contest.

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I entered your Barefoot Books contest.

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I entered your Celibriducks contest.

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. My daughter currently uses her toy stove as her register when we play 'cash' (short for cashier I believe). So we could use a real register.

    havnera at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I entered Gourmet Gift Basket giveaway!

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. The Funny Farm bank!

    davneynowak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow you on Twitter @davneyfaye

    davneynowak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow via GFC.

    davneynowak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

    davneynowak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

    davneynowak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. cash register.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. follow on fb. #1
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. follow on fb. #2
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. follow on twitter(puzzlelovers).
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. follow on twitter(puzzlelovers). #2
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. tweeted about giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. GFC follower. #2
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. GFC follower. #3
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Entered gourmet gift baskets.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Entered lotus giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Entered goodboy roy giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. entered myembroderedgifts giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Entered spin masters giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. entered tommee-tippie giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. entered giani italian granite paint giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. entered toyscamp giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. entered gourmet gift baskets giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Entered bebe au lait giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. entered skoy cloth giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. entered magic cabin giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. entered batter blaster giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. entered smart had party giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. entered luminious air giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. entered udder covers giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. entered cate an levi giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Entered simple green giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. voted for you on top mommy blogs. #1
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. voted for you on top mommy blogs. #2
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. voted for you on top mommy blogs. #3
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Have your button(right side of page). #1
    http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Have your button(right side of page). #3
    http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. entered etch sketch giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. entered izola shower curtain giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. entered gb apple ipod.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. entered dove chocolate discoveries giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. i would chose the cash register.
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Entered simple green
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. entered etch sketch
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. entered izola shower curtain
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. mfritz1946@yahoo.com
    entered gb apple ipod

    ReplyDelete
  123. entered dove chocolate
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. GFC follower
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. GFC follower
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. voted for you
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. voted for you
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. voted for you
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Entered Nimli giveaway.
    thefritzs_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I entered the Ashalina's Children's Accessories giveaway.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I entered the Toys Camp giveaway.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I entered the Tommee Tippee giveaway.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I entered the BeBe au Lait giveaway.

    amberf_03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I like the cash register and would give it to my niece thanks
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. # 2 voted for u
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. # 3 I voted for u
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I would get the Zillionz Funny Farm Bank
    floatingonabiscuit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete