Like many other Olive Garden Restaurants around the country, the local Olive Garden here in Amarillo, TX, is hosting a series of complimentary wine tasting events for guests on 10/5, 10/6, 10/12 and 10/13 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. in honor of the Italian farmhouse-inspired interior design refresh. Led by Olive Garden’s Wine Specialists, these events will further educate guests on Italian wines including their origin, body style, aroma, flavor/finish and food pairings. The wines featured are from around Italy and will be paired with some of Olive Garden’s delicious food. During the wine tasting events, guests will get a chance to experience the restaurant’s interior design refresh, inspired by the timeless warmth of farmhouses in Tuscany, Italy. Although design changes differ from restaurant-to-restaurant, some interior updates include new décor, tables, chairs and booths that emanate the warm, rustic tones of a Tuscan Farmhouse. So if you are in Amarillo and would like to join me at this event I will be at the local Olive Garden on October 5. I am not one to pass up good food paired with a variety of great wines. My kind of event! If you do not live in Amarillo you can check and see if your local Olive Garden will be hosting this event as well! I have been given one $25 gift card to give to one of my lucky readers!! So, hopefully if you win you can join me for some great food and wine!!!
To Enter: Tell me what is your favorite dish at Olive Garden! Leave me your email so I can contact you if you win!!
Extra Entries:
Follow Olive Garden on Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me publicly on Google Friends Connect
Vote for this blog on Top Mommy Blogs
Enter any of my other giveaways (1 extra entry per giveaway)
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 10am on October 5, 2010. Winners will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours to respond before other winners will be chosen.
ooh i love you for having this giveaway! my favorite dish is the five cheese zitti!!
ReplyDeletefsc200408@yahoo.com
I like the OG on facebook
ReplyDeletefsc200408@yahoo.com
I follow you on Facebook
ReplyDeletefsc200408@yahoo.com
and on twitter!
ReplyDeletefsc200408@yahoo.com
AAAAAND finally I follow you on GFC!
ReplyDeletefsc200408@yahoo.com
I love their pasta fagioli soup! scg00387 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeletei voted for you on top mommy blogs. scg00387 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeletei follow on twitter @desmoinesdealin scg00387 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming along with us on the Train ride. See ya next week!
ReplyDeleteHey momma, my favorite is the stuffed chicken marsala
ReplyDeletealyssa1980grl at hotmail.com
My favorite is Five Cheese Ziti al Forno!
ReplyDeleteluckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow Olive Garden on facebook as Luckys Luna
ReplyDeleteluckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on GFC
ReplyDeleteluckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow OG on FB :)
ReplyDeleterandi3208 at yahoodotcom
I follow you on twitter!
ReplyDeleterandi3208 atyahoo dotcom
I follow you on FB :)
ReplyDeleterandi3208 atyahoo dotcom
Hi, my favorite dish is the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway!
maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net
I entered the TriLash giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI follow Olive Garden on Facebook (FB name: Maddie Brubaker).
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook (FB name: Maddie Brubaker).
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).
ReplyDeleteI follow you publicly on Google Friends Connect.
ReplyDeleteI voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDeleteI love the angelhair with meat sauce.
ReplyDeletemami2jcn at gmail dot com
I follow Olive Garden on Facebook- Mary Happymommy
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter @mami2jcn
ReplyDeleteI voted for you at top mommy blogs.
ReplyDeleteI entered your SpinMaster giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI entered your Toys Camp giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI love the Tour of Italy.. a bit of all the classics. yummm
ReplyDeletethecuttingetch1 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Follow you on GFC
ReplyDeletethecuttingetch1 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Follow you on twitter @thecuttingetch
ReplyDeletethecuttingetch1 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Vote on TMB
ReplyDeletethecuttingetch1 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Entered Gourmet Gift Baskets
ReplyDeletethecuttingetch1 (at) yahoo (dot) com
my favorite is the lasagna...
ReplyDeletetx_angel_1973@yahoo.com
My favorite dish is the Ravioli di Portobello
ReplyDeletenieceyd@gmail.com
I like olive garden on facebook
ReplyDeleteniecey docherty
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@goodieslist
I voted for you on top mommy blogs
ReplyDeleteI entered your pediacare giveaway
ReplyDeletei like the Five Cheese Ziti al Forno
ReplyDeletei like olive garden on facebook (jen reda)
ReplyDeletei follow you on twitter (Redfuzzycow)
ReplyDeletei voted for you on top mommy blogs
ReplyDeletei entered your trilash giveaway
ReplyDeletei entered your thermafuse giveaway
ReplyDeletemy favorite dish is the cheese raviolis- i know -im simple but it is so good and my kids love them too-
ReplyDeletetcogbill at live dot com
i follow olive garden on fb
ReplyDeletetess c
tcogbill at live dot com
i follow you on fb
ReplyDeletetess c
tcogbill at live dot com
i follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletekatychick123
tcogbill at live dot com
i follow you gfc
ReplyDeletetcogbill at live dot com
Yummy! I love their salad and Chicken Parm! I am your newest follower, thanks so much for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteI love their salad, bread sticks, and lasagna.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I like Olive Garden on fb.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I entered your Kidz Bop giveaway.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter. (mcfarland629)
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
Following you back!
ReplyDelete♥FASHIONINTHEFOREST.BLOGSPOT.COM
THREE GIVEAWAYS ENDING ON FRIDAY!
i love the Lasagna Classico
ReplyDeletejmajor4870(at)aol(dot)com
Thank you for visiting my blog.....returning the follow. :)
ReplyDeleteJill @ Sweet Diva
The Shrimp Caprese is my absolute favorite!
ReplyDeleteKkrasowski@comcast.net
voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteKkrasowski@comcast.net
following you on twitter - @DearheartDesign
ReplyDeleteKkrasowski@comcast.net
follow you on facebook - Kimberly Walton Krasowski
ReplyDeleteKkrasowski@comcast.net
follow you through gfc
ReplyDeleteKkrasowski@comcast.net
I entered your giveaway for kidz bop
ReplyDeleteI entered your giveaway for lullabye babies
ReplyDeleteI entered your giveaway for kinoko AHCC
ReplyDeleteI entered your giveaway for fiber gummies
ReplyDeleteI entered your giveaway for jumbies
ReplyDeleteI entered your giveaway for diamond earrings
ReplyDeleteI entered your giveaway for bummas
ReplyDeleteI entered your giveaway for zevia
ReplyDeleteI entered your giveaway for log cabin syrup
ReplyDeleteI really like the Grilled Chicken Flatbread
ReplyDeleteschnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I am a friend of yours on facebook (Louis Here)
ReplyDeleteI like Olive Garden Italian Restaurant on facebook (Louis Here)
ReplyDeletefollowing you on twitter @left_the_stars
ReplyDeleteGoogle Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis
ReplyDeleteI voted for your blog at Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteI love the fettucini alfredo! Donna Conzett d@conzett.org
ReplyDeleteI love the Chicken Marsala and the Salad and Breadsticks. YUMMY.
ReplyDeletepica_princess_88@yahoo.com
I like Olive Garden on FB
ReplyDeleteChelsei Ryan
pica_princess_88@yahoo.com
I like Mommy Katie on FB
ReplyDeleteChelsei Ryan
pica_princess_88@yahoo.com
I follow via GFC
ReplyDeletepica_princess_88@yahoo.com
I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDeletepica_princess_88@yahoo.com
I entered your ToysCamp gc giveaway.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
mmmmm... making me hungry...Lasagna Classico makes me smile (especially with a nice glass of wine)
ReplyDeletelove2bgigi@gmail.com
I follow them on FB as Cindy Clarke
ReplyDeletelove2bgigi@gmail.com
I follow you on FB as Cindy Clarke
ReplyDeletelove2bgigi@gmail.com
follow you on twitter as love2bgigi
ReplyDeleteI follow you on GFC
ReplyDeletelove2bgigi@gmail.com
voted for you on TMB
ReplyDeletelove2bgigi@gmail.com
entered luminesess giveaway
ReplyDeleteentered nimli giveaway
ReplyDeleteentered toys camp giveaway
ReplyDeletesmarty had a party giveaway
ReplyDeleteentered born free giveaway
ReplyDeleteentered gift basket giveaway
ReplyDeleteI love their Chicken Parmigiana
ReplyDeletejjak2003 at gmail dot com
I follow your blog through google friend connect
ReplyDeletejjak2003 at gmail dot com
I like Olive Garden on facebook (Jessica Miller)
ReplyDeletejjak2003 at gmail dot com
I LIKE THE Venetian Apricot Chicken DISH BEST kytah00@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteVOTED FOR YOU VIA TOP MOMMY BLOGS kytah00@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteLIKED OLIVE GARDEN ON FACEBOOK VIA ANGEL JACKLYN facebook.com/kytah00 kytah00@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI entered your Good Boy Roy giveaway.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
spaghetti and meat balls all the way. soo good. add in the salad and bread. MMM!!
ReplyDeletelauren51990 at aol dot com
twitter follow: shootingstarmag
ReplyDeletelauren51990 at aol dot com
I like the chicken scampi
ReplyDeletetbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
twitter follower (chelleb36)
ReplyDeletetbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
google follower
ReplyDeletetbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
voted @ top mommy blog
ReplyDeletetbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
like olive garden on fb (michelle b)
ReplyDeletetbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
My favorite is the Tiramisu. AWESOME!!! and YUMMY!!!
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
LIKE Olive Garden Italian Restaurant on FB
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Follow Toby Katie Sexton on twitter
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Follow kasexton on twitter
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Follow via GFC
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Voted on Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Entered the Zevia Giveaway
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
My favorite thing at Olive Garden is their Chicken Fettucine. I love the Stuffed Mushrooms too!
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
I entered the Ashalina's Children's Accessories giveaway.
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
I entered the Tommee Tippee giveaway.
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
I entered the Toyscamp giveaway.
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
I entered the Zillionz Talking Cash Register and Funny Farm Money Bank giveaway.
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
I entered the Ipod giveaway.
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
I entered your Kit Place giveaway.
ReplyDeleteshaneemcfarland@gmail.com
I like the lasagna and meat sauce
ReplyDeletebukaeyes@aol.com
I like you on Facebook (Betsy Hoff)
ReplyDeletebukaeyes@aol.com
I always get the same thing! pasta Efagioli soup (sp?) Maybe I should branch out, but their soup is SO good!
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
"like" Olive Garden on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
I voted!
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
My favorite is the Fettuccine Alfredo. I also love their breadsticks. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow your blog
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love their fettucine alfredo. The Chicken & Gnocchi and Minestrone soups are SO good, too!
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
i love the speghetti with meat sauce :)
ReplyDeletemarci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
Follow Olive Garden on Facebook :)
ReplyDeletemarci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
Follow Olive Garden on Facebook
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
Follow on Facebook :)
ReplyDeletemarci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
Follow publicly on Google Friends Connect
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
Voted on TMB :)
ReplyDeletemarci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
Voted at Top Mommy Blogs
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
following you on twitter
ReplyDeleteljatwood at gmail dot com
I like to get the all you can eat salad soup and bread sticks
ReplyDeletelmkay630@gmail.com
I follow Olive garden on facebook
ReplyDeletelisa jorgenson kay
lmkay630@gmail.cokm
I follow you on facebook
ReplyDeletelisa jorgenson kay
lmkay630@gmail.com
I voted
ReplyDeletelmkay630@gmail.com
I follow you GFC
ReplyDeletelmkay630@gmail.com