pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Trading Phrases Review and Giveaway Closed!!!!








I love decorating my home. I love finding new things to decorate with as well. When I find something that I really like I have to share it with my friends and show it off! Well, I have found some decor that I have become really fond of so I would like to share it with you. I had received a beautiful wall decal from this awesome company called Trading Phrases. I have been on their site many times and I have to tell you, every time I go on there, I always seem to find something that I absolutely must have!!! I was given the chance to review one of the wall decals from Trading Phrases. I am a renter and I love the quote that I received for the review so instead of placing it on my wall I chose to add the wall decal I received to a old mirror that I had. Let me tell you, this mirror looks 100 times more attractive now. I have taken this old mirror out of storage, cleaned it up, and placed this beautiful decal on it.    



 Now I have a place for this mirror, I have it hanging up in my hallway. And when we move I can take my quote with me!! When I first got the decal out of the package, I was scared. I was scared that I might not be able to get it placed correctly or that I also might tare the decal and ruin it. Not the case at all. I must say, I am very proud of myself. It was not hard at all. They also add this strange looking tool that makes it so easy to hang the decal up with. I think if there was any difficulty involved in attaching it to the mirror it was because I had hung the mirror up in the hall before placing the decal on it. But even so, much easier than I had ever imagined. And it turned out so beautiful!!! Now for the part you have been waiting for, the giveaway!!! One lucky reader will be given a wall decal of their own to hang up and display in their own home! The decal is the 24x11 Home is Where Love Resides one in light yellow. Very nice decal!!



To win: Mandatory entry , head on over to Trading Phrases and take a look around then come back here and tell me which design is your favorite! http://tradingphrases.com/

Extra entries:
Sign up for the Trading Phrases Newsletter (2 entries)
Follow me publicly on Google Friends Connect (2 entries)
Vote for this blog on Top Mommy Blogs (2 entries)
Subscribe to this blog (1 entry)
Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
Tweet about this giveaway daily (1 entry daily)
Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
Grab my button and place it on your blog then tell me where I may find it (3 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to the post (5 entries)


This contest is open to US residents only. The contest will be open through midnight on October 1,2010. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before a new winner will be chosen.

119 comments:

  1. I like the Family where life begins ones. I love these things!!! I'm already a follower of yours. Have a great weekend.


    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the My whole Heart for my whole life is yours!

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signed up for Trading phrases newsletter

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Signed up for Trading phrases newsletter

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow you through GFC

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow you through GFC

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you on Google Friend Connect.

    I would get 'Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful' decal. Love!

    I've gotten the Xmas decals and they rock. Don't leave any mark on the walls. Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Subscribed to your blog

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/ktdietrich/status/21684405127

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sent you a friend request on Facebook

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the fun frame with name the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following you! I found you through Fun Follow Friday!! I hope you follow me back! :)
    http://www.h2owithkerri.com
    http://www.CruncheeMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi!!
    Not actually looking to enter the giveaway...just wanted to say thank you for finding my blog and following me! I returned the favor last night:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I'm not entering the giveaway, just wanted to let you know I'm a new follower from Friendly Follow Friday! Hope you'll stop by TBM soon! :)

    Miranda - TBM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love decorating my house too and recently bought one of these phrases for my daughter's room. Haven't been able to put it up yet but I'm looking forward to it! :)

    Follow me Friday!

    Visit my blog www.hillaryathome.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Katie,
    Just stopping by from Friday's blog hop and I'm your newest follower! Hope you will stop by and visit my blog and consider following me back. I read your story and we have similarities in our lives with husbands losing their jobs. I look forward to getting to know you better. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the Circle Monogram design. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great site! I'll definitely be making a purchase from them soon. I have so many that I like already...but so far, I'm quite partial to "Life is a journey, not a guided tour." Thanks for the recommendation, and the giveaway! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE the All Because Two People Fell In Love! Hope I win :)

    rissarose80@yahoo.com

    By the way, I read your "my baby boy" post and it brought tears to my eyes...prayers are with you and family. Found you through surfin' saturdays, new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Family Tree is my favorite decal!
    lhoward916(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on GFC
    lhoward916(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  24. Voted for you on Top Mommy blogs
    lhoward916(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  25. Voted for you on Top Mommy blogs
    lhoward916(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  26. I subscribe to your emails
    lhoward916(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am a facebook fan
    Liz Bee
    lhoward916(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have your button on my blog, right hand side in the middle
    http://thecouponqueenbee.blogspot.com/
    lhoward916(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have your button on my blog, right hand side in the middle
    http://thecouponqueenbee.blogspot.com/
    lhoward916(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have your button on my blog, right hand side in the middle
    http://thecouponqueenbee.blogspot.com/
    lhoward916(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thankyou for following me! I am now your newest follower! I hope you enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  32. hi. just here to say thanks for following and I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the " God shed his grace on Thee) one.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ha Ha I love "Keep calm and carry on!"

    closertolucy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am following your blog.

    www.mandalynandthestinkycheese.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am following your blog.

    www.mandalynandthestinkychees.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you on Twitter.

    www.mandalynandthestinkycheese.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. i like their designs but i have always wanted to get one that says..Miracles do happen and they happen more than Once....b/c i had 5 miscarriages and then i finally had 2 babies after that.
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. i signed up for their newsletter
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i signed up for their newsletter 2
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. i follow you gfc 1
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. i follow you gfc 2
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. i follow you on facebook
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. i follow you on twitter
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi I'm following you back :) This is a GREAT giveaway! I think my favorite one is the one you're giving away!!

    jesscarbone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. LOVE the Little Black Dress decal!

    boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  47. GFC Follower!

    boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  48. 2 GFC Follower!

    boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Following you on Twitter @bbandablog

    ReplyDelete
  50. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/22448628085

    ReplyDelete
  51. It's hard to choose just one favorite! I am in love with wall art. I've really been wanting to buy some. I love the branches (all the various ones) and the birds in bird cages. Very cool giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  52. my whole heart for my whole life is yours...
    LOVE THAT ONE :)

    rissarose80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. following via GFC :)

    rissarose80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like the always kiss me goodnight for my room and the you again fridge one for the kitchen.

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. voted #1
    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. voted #2
    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. following via gfc #1
    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. following via gfc #2
    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. twitter follower @micaela6955
    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. FB fan Michele Pineda
    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. My favorite phrase is the butterfly kisses, lady bug hugs one http://www.tradingphrases.com/item_713/Butterfly-Kiss-Ladybug-Hug-Wall-Decals.htm

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I'm signed up for the trading phrases newsletter

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm signed up for the trading phrases newsletter

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow you on GFC

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow you on GFC

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  66. I voted for you on top mommy blogs

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  67. I voted for you on top mommy blogs

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm subscribed to your blog

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you on twitter

    @SAPsMaMa

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/23203285318

    tweet

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. http://sapsmama.blogspot.com/

    I have your button on my blog

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  72. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/09/trading-phrases-giveaway-by-mommy-katie.html

    blogged about the giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  73. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/09/trading-phrases-giveaway-by-mommy-katie.html

    blogged about the giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  74. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/09/trading-phrases-giveaway-by-mommy-katie.html

    blogged about the giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  75. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/09/trading-phrases-giveaway-by-mommy-katie.html

    blogged about the giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #4

    ReplyDelete
  76. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/09/trading-phrases-giveaway-by-mommy-katie.html

    blogged about the giveaway

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    entry #5

    ReplyDelete
  77. http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/23873931541

    tweet

    mphin278 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

    cheapskate4life at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. GFC follower #1

    cheapskate4life at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. GFC follower #2

    cheapskate4life at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like the Be Patient one. ;)

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow you on FB.

    fb: Stephanie Fisher Enright

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/StephEnright/status/24411221067

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow you via GFC.

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I voted for you!

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I voted for you!

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I subscribe via email.

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I signed up for the Trading Phrases newsletter.

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I signed up for the Trading Phrases newsletter.

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I entered Gourmet Gift Basket giveaway!

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I entered My Embroidered Things giveaway!

    felesseta at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Where love is, there God is also

    That is the quote I like!

    lavagraphicz@etex.net

    ReplyDelete
  93. signed up for the newsletter 1

    lavagraphicz@etex.net

    ReplyDelete
  94. signed up for the newsletter 2

    lavagraphicz@etex.net

    ReplyDelete
  95. My favorite is Live Every Moment, Laugh Every Day, Love Beyond Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  96. Following on google friend connect #1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  97. Following on google friend connect #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  98. I love the "Open Cage" decal..
    Corinne
    ckurzmann@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I follow you via GFC..
    Corinne (corky)
    ckurzmann@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow you via GFC
    #2
    Corinne
    ckurzmann@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I signed up for the newsletter!
    ckurzmann@yahoo.com
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  102. I signed up for the newsletter
    Corinne
    ckurzmann@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  103. I like the remember love cherish decal
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. voted @ top mommy blogs #1
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. voted @ top mommy blogs #2
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. email subscriber
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. like on fb (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/25555286672
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. button #2
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. button #3
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/25946586192
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. i like splish splash i was taking a bath.
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. trading phrases newsletter#1
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. trading phrases newsletter#2
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. tweet
    http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/26139135975
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete