pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

#Giveaway Holiday Guide: Family Game Night Fun with Winning Games


Family game night is a tradition in many homes, where once a week everyone gets together to play some of their favorite games with their families. With that said, aside from some of the classics that we enjoy, I also like to seek out new games to add to the mix and that even have a classic twist to them. The same can be said for Heather and her family as well. So when we were sent some games to review from the line up at Winning Moves, Heather was excited to check them out and share her thoughts with our readers!


Monopoly Advance to Boardwalk is a spin off of the classic Monopoly game. Who doesn’t like Monopoly? In this version, you have to build multi-level high rise hotels on the boardwalk. The person with the most valuable properties, wins! This is an all around great family game. Perfect for dreary fall days, cold winter days, and of course family game night. As with the classic, this game really brings the family together for some great quality family time. Contents of the game: Bi-fold Game board, 80 Hotel Units, 3 Dice (2 Standard Dice and 1 Color Die), 20 Property Cards, 28 Fortune Cards, 4 Plastic Tokens (Sailboat, Baby Buggy, Roller Skate, Moped), Illustrated Instructions. The holidays are coming up fast and we found this game to be a must have for any game collection in the home, so make sure to put this on your list!


The Rubik’s Build it Solve it Cube is pretty amazing. You get to build it yourself and see how they are made. It’s interesting how it is put together and all the parts needed to make it twist and turn. I know Megan is a very creative kid and loves to put things together and see how they work from the inside. She is going to have a lot of fun putting this together and then solving it.This kit includes: 60 plastic tiles, 1 mini-screwdriver, 7 spacer rings, 7 metal springs, 7 metal screws, 18 corner cube pieces, 13 edge pieces, 6 center cubes, 6 core axel rods, 2 core halves, 1 core center spacer, vac tray, Build It instructions and You Can Do The Rubiks Cube Solution Booklet. This will make a great Christmas present for any kid that likes to tinker with things. Which in all makes the games you can find from Winning Moves a great selection to add to your next family game night as well as add to those holiday shopping lists this year! And to help with some of that holiday shopping, the wonderful people from Winning Moves would like to give one of my amazing readers their own Monopoly Advance to Boardwalk and Rubik’s Build it Solve it Cube!








Product received, thank you to Winning Moves as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.

111 comments:

  1. Monopoly for sure for the kids to play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monopoly® Advance To Boardwalk™ and Pass the Pigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love Cadoo and also Game of the States. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like Game of the States.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love to play Monopoly - that is our favorite game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love Payday or Rack0 for games.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Guess Who? Classic Edition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Candyland Classic Edition for my granddaughter and Monopoly Advance to Boardwalk for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the No Stress Chess game, primarily because I don't know how to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The No Stress Chess Game sounds like something to try

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Clue Classic Edition game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the Monopoly® Advance To Boardwalk™

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are a bunch of new 2017 games I bet my family would love to try: Sunk!™, This Game Is Bonkers!™, and Rubik's® Triamid™

    ReplyDelete
  14. We would enjoy Boggle and UpWords.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Tile Lock Super Scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a Monopoly fan. but other than the monopoly games, the clue card game looks like fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Monopoly Advance to Boardwalk.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the game RISK. I used to love and play with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like "Pass the Pigs". There's been a lot of those in my life I would've liked to pass on...

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Clue classic edition would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the game Moose Caboose
    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com
    Ashley C

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everyone in my family really loves Racko!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to get my kids Game Of The States.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Played many games of Chutes and Ladders as well as Candy Land growing up. These would be great. Also LOVE the Crocodile Dentist - looks like a good take on the old Operation game.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I also like "Game of States" and "Guess Who".

    ReplyDelete
  26. The this game is Bonkers! looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like game of the states!

    mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Candy Land was always a favorite, but I think my son would love the Game of States!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love the Clue Suspect Card Game.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the monopoly Game & the Cranium Cadoo Games..

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like most games, but my favoirtes are: Clue and scrabble!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pictureka!® Card Game my kids would love playing this game

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like games of the state's I love educational games

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love guess who was my favorite game growing up

    ReplyDelete
  35. Rubik's® Build It Solve It

    ReplyDelete
  36. They have lots of my favorite games, including the rubik's cube, guess who?, and candy land.

    ReplyDelete
  37. The rubiks cube looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like the game of states every kid should know all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  39. My kids are wanting Monopoly and the Game of Life. I like scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This Game is Bonkers looks like a game the kids would like.

    ReplyDelete
  41. My favorite is TILE LOCK SUPER SCRABBLE®.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the Game Of The States, Trouble Classic Edition, and Tile Lock Scrabble. Good to see some of the old favorites listed. ncjeepster@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. My family would like Brynk.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the Deluxe Rook card game - I've been playing Rook for years.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The Pictureka!® Card Game looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like Cadoo and my family has always enjoyed Monopoly.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I had the Pass the Pigs game as a kid and loved it! I LOVE that they have a BIG PIGS version now! It would be perfect for little kids to play!

    ReplyDelete
  48. i would like to get the tile lock scrabble. we love to play scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I loved Rack-o as a kid and I know my boys would love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Clue is a fun game or the game of life it is also fun.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would really love to have the CRANIUM® CADOO game..

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would like to try the Clue Suspect Card Game.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I LOVE Clue!! We play all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I think that "Game Of The States" would be a good teaching tool for my younger kids.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I"d love to have the Game of States for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I think my family would love to play Brainspin!

    ReplyDelete
  57. UPWORDS!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like the Monopoly Advance To Boardwalk game.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I really like Scattegories the card game.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like their card game Scattergories®: The Card Game. Thanks and God Bless! ILuvTheEucharist @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. My kiddos are small, so we've mostly got things from the 'Family Games' section -- Hi-Ho Cherry-o, Chutes and Ladders, Candyland...

    ReplyDelete
  62. Rubik's® Triamid™ and my family loves Monopoly!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Nibbled looks fun since my boys are still little

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love the game Upwords. I used to have it but it has been lost for years.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Game of States looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Monopoly has alwasy been my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  67. Cadoo looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Nibbled looks like a cute game for the entire family to play together. We are trying to introduce family game time with my grandson and are trying some new games.

    ReplyDelete
  69. My family loves to play Pictureka! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would like to get Cranium® Cadoo.

    rtrexel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like Nibbled.

    email4Lisa at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love the game Upwords® Classic

    ReplyDelete
  73. Guess Who?, Monopoly and Clue are all favorites in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  74. We have game night every Sunday and are always looking for new games. With our huge collection we actually have most of the games on this site. Brainspin is one we do not have though, and it looks like one we would all enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  75. "Nibbled" seems like a fun game to play with younger kids.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the game of states. It's one of our favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I really like the Hi-Ho! Cherry-O® Classic game

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like the Clue Suspect Card Game.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would like the Scattegories Catagories game!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I would love Clue and monopoly. They are games I grew up with!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I really like the Pictureka!® Card Game

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would most like the Rubiks games, any of them.

    ReplyDelete