When it comes to finding those movies to watch with the kids when we head out for a family movie date, we like to find fun family friendly movies that everyone can enjoy. On the list for the fall, the kids have several movies put down and one that we are excited to go and see in theaters is Storks which will be in theaters on September 23rd!
In this movie you find the Storks who deliver babies, or who used to deliver babies. I say used to because the Storks now work for a online company to deliver their packages instead of babies.
Things seem to be going okay for the Storks until the baby making machine accidentally gets turned on and creates a very cute but unauthorized baby!
The Storks find themselves in a scramble to fix this by delivering the baby before the boss finds out. They seek out a human friend to try to help them to deliver the baby to a family to only find that their true mission in life is to deliver babies and make families whole!
Find out what happens and how the Storks will make things right again when you head out on September 23rd with your family to see the new movie Storks in theaters!
Also, to help with the anticipation of the new movie Storks, the wonderful people from Warner Bros Pictures would like to give one of my amazing readers a Storks prize pack which includes a Storks T-Shirt, Storks Lunch Box and a $25 Visa Gift Card to use when you go to see the movie in theaters!!
Visit the Official Site
Like ‘Storks’ on Facebook
Open to US mailing addresses only
Prizing and samples courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures
This post is part of a campaign through Warner Bros Pictures and their PR. All opinions are my own.





I would share this prize pack with my kids if I won! This movie looks so cute! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'll share this with my goddaughter.
ReplyDeleteI will share this with my grandson.
ReplyDeleteI'll give the t-shirt to a friend, but I'm keeping the lunchbox. Too cute.
ReplyDeletei will share it with the kids
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, I'd probably keep this stuff for myself. It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI will share this prize pack with my grandsons and take them to see this movie!
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my little niece. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI would share with my kids, thank you for. The chance,natbelinsky@verizon.net
ReplyDeletemy kids of course!!! how fun cant wait!
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize pack with my kids! They would love it.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my daughter and son :-)
ReplyDeleteTina M - misspolonia93@aol.com
My daughter would like this prize pack. She likes storing her cars in lunch boxes like that. She would also like to see the movie.
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize pack with my grandson.
ReplyDeleteI would share this wonderful prize with my granddaughter she would love it!
ReplyDeleteI would share it with my sons!
ReplyDeleteI will share it with my daughter.
ReplyDeleteI'd share with my kids.
ReplyDeleteI'd share this with my grandkids.
ReplyDeleteI would love to share this prize pack with the grand kids!
ReplyDeletethank you
I would share it with my family.
ReplyDeleteI may share this with my family or maybe a friend.
ReplyDeleteI would share with my kids, thank you!
ReplyDeleteI would share it with my son
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my 2 kids.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my kids.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would love this. Patricia
ReplyDeleteI'll share this with my niece .
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice giveaway
I will share this with the kids! they are going to love going to see this movie/
ReplyDeleteI would like to share this prize with my adorable niece!
ReplyDeleteMcKenna is my movie buddy.
ReplyDeleteI would gift to my nephew as he would love this.
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize pack with my nieces and nephews.
ReplyDeleteshare with my kids
ReplyDeleteI will share it with my family.
ReplyDeleteWith my grandsons.
ReplyDeleteI would share with my kids.
ReplyDeleteI would share with my nieces and nephews!
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my Granddaughter to see this movie.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my niece
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my 4 year old son.
ReplyDeleteI want to win for my son and daughter.
ReplyDeleteI'd share with my whole family :)
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize pack with my family.
ReplyDeleteI would share it with my family
ReplyDeleteI would share with my grandkids.
ReplyDeletethis would be for my daughter who loves going to the movies!!
ReplyDeletethanks!
My niece would get this if i won.
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize pack with my niece if I won.
ReplyDeleteI'll share t with my boy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute trailer for this great movie coming into the theaters real soon. I am going to go and see this one by myself for a good laugh and just some much needed alone time. I will share this with my three year old grandson-
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my family, they would love it! Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to share this with my kids.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my family.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I would share this prize pack with my movie-going sidekick, my daughter. Thank you for the opportunity to enter.
ReplyDeleteI would love to share this with my 2 sons!
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my granddaughter.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my niece.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my daughter.
ReplyDeleteMy nephew would really like this. Looks like a good movie
ReplyDeleteI would share the Stork prizes with my little niece!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Beth H
like2sweep@gmail.com
I would share this with my daughter.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my children.
ReplyDeleteI would share it with my nephew
ReplyDeletejwats1127@cox.net
I would share this prize with my Nephew.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my niece. Thanks for the chance to win. Billie R. kekagel@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize package with my grandson.
ReplyDeleteMy kids would love to see this movie.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with our kids.
ReplyDeleteI would share it with my son.
ReplyDeleteI'll share with daughter.
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize with my niece
ReplyDeletetweety800265(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'll share it with my 3 kiddos.
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize with my cousin, Zander!
ReplyDeleteI think I might share this with my granddaughter.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win and share this awesome prize pack with my son and nieces
ReplyDeleteThank You for the chance
Fiona N
I will share this prize pack with my cousins.
ReplyDeleteI'd share it with my two girls
ReplyDeleteI would love to share this with my niece!
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my son. I think he will really love the Storks movie!
ReplyDeleteErika W.
My nephew would like to see Storks, so I would be giving him this prize if I am lucky enough to win this.
ReplyDeleteI would share the prize pack with my niece
ReplyDeleteI'd share with my husband. :)
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my two kids
ReplyDeleteI'd share it with my kids!
ReplyDeletedemureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com
I would share this prize pack with my granddaughter.
ReplyDeleteheymissvirginia at embarqmail dot com
I would share this with my son.
ReplyDeleteI will share the prize pack with my daughter. Cant wait to see the movie
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize pack with my niece and nephew.
ReplyDeletei will share this with my son
ReplyDeleteI would share it with my daughter.
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize pack with my son.
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize pack with my nephew.
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize pack with my kiddos!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would love it!
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my family. They would love it!
ReplyDeleteWith my 4 year old kiddo!
ReplyDeleteI would share with my son! He is really wanting to see this movie!
ReplyDeleteI would love this for my grandkids. I know they will love it.
ReplyDeleteI'll be sharing with my great nephew.
ReplyDeleteI would share with my 3 kids if I win the prize pack!
ReplyDeleteI would love to share it with my granddaughter, I think she would enjoy it just as must as I would.
ReplyDeletei would have this stolen by ny children lol
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my youngest son he would love it
ReplyDeleteamy williams
sethandtjay at yahoo dot com
My grandson and I would go to the movies on the gift card and he would get the lunchbox.
ReplyDeleteI would share the prize pack with my two boys.
ReplyDeleteI would share with my daughter..
ReplyDeleteI'd share it with a friend
ReplyDeleteI would share with my kids!
ReplyDeleteIll share it with my daughter
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my daughters.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my 4 year old son who is very excited to go see this movie this weekend
ReplyDeleteI will share this with my children.
ReplyDeleteI will share this with my son. Both of us want to see The Storks.
ReplyDeleteI would love to share this with all four of my kiddo's! They have been begging me to go see this movie and I have to admit, it does look like a funny, family movie that wold be perfect for all of them to enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize pack with my son if I won.
ReplyDeleteI would share this with my nephew!
ReplyDeleteI would share this prize with my grand daughter!
ReplyDelete