pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#Giveaway Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away

With the Mothers Day shopping to be had, I find myself looking at all of the products that are out there, that will make for a great gift to give mom. I like finding products that I know I will like, so when I shop for my mom, I can see her liking as well. With both of us having homes with pets, and both living in areas where there is a lot of dust in the air, I like seeking out products that can help with reducing the allergens in the air. Products like air purifiers, dusters, and the latest and greatest when it comes to the vacuums on the market. So when I was sent the Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away, I was curious to see how it can help with getting the pet hair in my home, as well as help with reducing the allergens in my home.


Once I put the vacuum together for the basic use, I found that the suction power was unbelievable! I mean, I had vacuumed earlier, with a vacuum that I do really like, and when I went over the same area, I was able to get quite a bit more hair and dirt up. I also like that emptying the dirt cup is simple, so even if my mom were to use it, she would not have any issues with getting the dirt cup off to empty it. Another plus that really got my attention, which is a big seller for me is the fact that this vacuum never looses suction. So no matter how much cat and dog hair I pick up over time, I will still get the same amount of suction I got from the day I first used my new Shark Rotator!


When it comes to the other features, well where do I start. There are some really great attachments that come with this vacuum, which help transform it so it can do more than any other vacuum I have seen out there! Aside from the basic vacuum use, I can turn this vacuum into a canister vacuum, and use the hose to get under the furniture, which will also come in handy for my mom, who has issues when it comes to moving furniture around for cleaning. I also like that with the Hard Floor Genie, I can switch from the carpet floors, to the tile and wood floors in my home, by just switching out the attachment. This Hard Floor Genie is great for getting debris and dust off of my hard floors, and is very easy to take on and off as I switch out attachments!

Other features include the 30 foot cord, so I can clean large areas in my house without having to stop and go constantly. The specialized tools which are easy to switch out when needed, and include the pet power brush, upholstery tool, flexible crevice tool, and the canister caddy. You also get the LED lights on the front, which make it easy for seeing under the furniture so you can be sure to get everything.


In all, making the Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away, a great vacuum to have in the home, as well as a great gift to give mom this Mothers Day! And to help with finding those gifts to get mom, the wonderful people from Shark would like to give one of my amazing readers their own Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away!!







Product received, thank you to Shark as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.

post signature

199 comments:

  1. I love the Shark Powered Lift Away...would make cleaning my stairs a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Shark® Professional Fabric Steamer. I hate to iron and think this would be a great help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like the rocket because it is lightweight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to try out the rocket. I have a lot of stairs so it looks nice and easy to carry up and down flights of stairs. Brittney House

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the Shark Rocket DeluxePro vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to get the Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the Shark® Lightweight Professional Steam Iron

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to get the Shark Cordless Pet Perfect Hand VacModel #: SV75

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the shark rotator

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Shark Rocket! What an amazing vacuum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Shark® Navigator™ Freestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to try the shark rotator pro vacuum with XL reach. Model NV400

    like2sweep@gmail.com
    Beth H

    ReplyDelete
  13. i also like the Shark® Navigator™ Lift-Away® Pro

    ReplyDelete
  14. This vacuum looks amazing. I also like the Rotator Cordless
    Model #: SV1107

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like and want the Sonic Duo™ Cleaning System for Carpets & Hard Floors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could also use the "Shark Professional Fabric Steamer".

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been wanting to try the Steam & Spray for some time. It is supposed to be a really awesome product!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love to have the Shark Cordless Floor & Carpet Sweeper.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i want the shark sonic duo for carpets and hard floors! i would love to have the power of steam to clean my floors

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO.

    ReplyDelete
  21. blog button sweetumsblogsc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to have the Sonic Duo!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I could really use the Shark®
    Sonic Duo®.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to have one of the Shark Duo Cleaners,removing Stains and Odors from carpets and hardwoods!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want the Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want the Shark® Cordless Pet Perfect™ Hand Vac.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Shark® Cordless Floor & Carpet Sweeper

    ReplyDelete
  29. Shark® Professional Fabric Steamer is something we could really use. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd like to try the Shark Rocket True Pet system

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the Shark
    STEAM POCKET MOPS

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love the steam and spray!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the Shark Rocket True Pet.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I want the vacuum...my vacuum is so old and is held together with duct tape. It works and gives the child lots and lots of good exercise but, a new vacuum would get the dirt off the rugs better.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd love the Shark Rocket DeluxPro HV321 :)

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Shark® Stick Mops

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the Shark Rocket it is perfect for cleaning almost anything

    ReplyDelete
  38. The lift=away is definitely my favorite, but if I had to choose another product it would be the Shark Duo cleaning system.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Shark® Navigator™ Lift-Away® Pro

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would like the Shark Rotator.

    ReplyDelete
  41. The Shark Rocket looks like it would also come in very handy at times!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would love to own the Shark®
    ROCKET® for easy storage.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'd love to have the Shark® Navigator™ Freestyle.

    thanks for the chance to win this

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'd like to try the Shark Steam & Spray PRO.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have a Shark Rocket Ultralight AND a hand-held. Bought my daughter an NV501 Rotator Pro and she loves is as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Visited the site and I really like the Shark® Cordless Floor & Carpet Sweeper

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'd love to have the Shark Rocket Deluxe

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like the Shark Cordless Pet Perfect Hand Vac.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I want the Shark Steam and Spray!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like the sonic duo (Laura DeLuca)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I could really use the The Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would like the Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would love to have the Shark Rocket for cleaning jobs

    ReplyDelete
  54. I also like the Rocket® PRO vacuum. I like all the features.

    ReplyDelete
  55. The Shark Rotater Cordless would be awesome!
    ptowngirl25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. The Cordless Pet Perfect II Hand Vac looks like it could stand up to some heavy use!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the pet perfect handvac.

    ReplyDelete
  58. All of the products look good, but I especially like the looks of the Rocket and Sonic Duo.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I want the Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO

    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I want the Shark Cordless Pet Perfect Hand VacModel #: SV75

    ReplyDelete
  61. I want the Shark Rotator up right

    ReplyDelete
  62. I'd love the shark professional fabric steamer bc I hate ironing!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would love to own the Shark®
    ROCKET® for easy storage.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I want the Shark®
    Sonic Duo®
    Cleaning System

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like the Shark® Navigator™ Freestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would love to have the awesome Shark Easy Spray Steam Mop, looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would love to have the Shark Steam and Spray Pro.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO has been on my wish list for a while. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would love to have the Shark® Easy Spray Steam Mop

    ReplyDelete
  70. With young children, the shark and its suction will really come in handy. We are always cleaning after them.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love the Shark Rocket because it looks really convenient to use.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like the Shark Steam and Spray.

    kport207 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would love to get the Shark® Cordless Floor & Carpet Sweeper!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I like the Shark® Navigator™ Freestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like Shark Lift-Around Portable Vac Model #: NP320.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I really like the Shark® Easy Spray Steam Mop.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I like the Shark Rocket

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like the Shark Cordless Pet Perfect II Hand Vac

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would like the Shark Sonic Duo.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I would like to have the Rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  81. omg I want to try the Shark Rocket, it looks amazing and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would also love to have one of the Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO!
    nurse_mommy(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I like the Rotator Powered
    Lift-AwayTM Canister.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I also like the Shark®
    Sonic Duo®
    Cleaning System.

    Blog button: http://jessaminedungo.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  85. I like Shark® Rocket® TruePet™ vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away™
    Model #: NV650

    ReplyDelete
  87. Shark® Navigator™ Freestyle is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  88. I would like the Shark Rocket DeluxePro vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would love to try the Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro Vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Added you blog button here: http://itsrainingmrsgroening.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  91. I would love the Shark Lift Away vacuum!

    ReplyDelete
  92. yasssss love Shark products

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like the Shark Navigator. The lightweight feature would help for stairs and daily cleanup.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Any! I have never tried any shark products so anything would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  95. I like the Shark® Steam & Spray™ PR. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I want the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away True Pet - NV650W.

    ReplyDelete
  97. I really want the Rotator® Powered Lift-AwayTM Canister (Model #: NR96)

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would love to have the Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like the Shark® Lightweight Professional Steam Iron

    ReplyDelete
  100. I would like to have the Shark Steam Mop.

    ReplyDelete
  101. The Shark® SONIC DUO® Cleaning System is the answer to many of my problems! It looks like a wonderful product. Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would love to have the Shark Rotator. It says it is perfect for families with pets. I need it. I have 4 cats!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I would love to try out the Shark®
    Navigator. It's lightweight and easy to navigate. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  104. Have your blog button

    http://fortheloveofnatalee.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-visit.html

    ReplyDelete
  105. The Steam & Spray Pro would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I would love the Shark®
    SONIC DUO®
    Cleaning System!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I love Shark products and have always used them. The one I havent is the Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away. I would love to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  108. I would love the Rocket Pro Vacuum Cleaner. I could use a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I would love to have the Shark Rocket TruePet HV322. I can't stand all the pet hair all the time and I would love a less bulky vacuum, especially since I only have hardwood floors throughout my home.

    boylaneely at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I like the Shark Rocket, it can do so many things

    ReplyDelete
  111. my vacuum just exploded unfortunatly, having this would such a fantastic upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I would like to have a Shark Steam & Spray PRO for my kitchen floor.

    ReplyDelete
  113. I want a Shark steam mop! I've heard nothing but good things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  114. The Shark Rocket DeluxePro vacuum looks pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  115. I love the looks of the shark sonic duo also love those steam mops

    ReplyDelete
  116. I've been looking at the liftaway for a while under the beds....

    ReplyDelete
  117. Rocket DeluxePro vacuum looks good too - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I would love to get the Rotator® Powered Lift-AwayTM Canister

    rtrexel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Shark Rotator for Pets - we could definitely use that with 2 dogs & 3 cats!

    ReplyDelete
  120. The Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away because I need a good vacuum to replace my old one.

    ReplyDelete
  121. I'd like the Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away.

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like the Shark Navigator DLX. We have an older one and it works great!

    Robby Rob

    ReplyDelete
  123. I like the Shark® Professional Fabric Steamer Model #: GS300.

    magenta92 AT sbcglobal DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  124. Besides this one, I'd like to try the steam and spray. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  125. Id like to try the Steam pocket mop

    ReplyDelete
  126. I would love the Shark® Cordless Pet Perfect™ Hand Vac
    Model #: SV75

    ReplyDelete
  127. I would like to have the Shark® Vac-Then-Steam®.

    ReplyDelete
  128. I like the Shark® Navigator™ Freestyle.



    cpsnsamples@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I'd like the Shark® Lift-Away™ Professional Steam Pocket® Mop.
    kayleefaith1228@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I am interested in the Rocket!

    ReplyDelete
  131. I like the Shark Professional Steam Power Iron.

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I really like the Shark® Steam Mop Model #: SK115

    ReplyDelete
  133. I really like the Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO

    ReplyDelete
  134. I like the Shark® Cordless Pet Perfect™ Hand Vac

    ReplyDelete
  135. I would like the Shark Rocket.have the Shark rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  136. The Shark rocket sounds amazing! Love that it can be used on any surface!
    firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I love the cordless pet handheld. Would be great for the car!!

    ReplyDelete
  138. If I win it will be shark week!

    ReplyDelete
  139. definitely the Shark® Professional Fabric Steamer

    ReplyDelete
  140. I would like to get the Shark Cordless Pet Perfect Hand VacModel #: SV75. It would be perfect to clean my stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  141. I like the Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro.
    Laurie Emerson
    lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I would like the Shark Cordless Pet Perfect Hand VacModel #: SV75
    shawnac68@hotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  143. I like the Shark Professional Steam Pocket mop.

    ReplyDelete
  144. Another Shark product I would love to own is the NEW
    Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO.

    ReplyDelete
  145. I would absolutely love to try the Shark Sonic Duo!!

    ReplyDelete
  146. I also love the Shark® Cordless Pet Perfect™ Hand Vac. This would be great for hard to reach places and also for the cars.

    tridingermckee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I would like a steam spray pro.

    ReplyDelete
  148. I like the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away True Pet - NV652 vacuum. My dogs shed a lot and it's hard to get all of it with the cheap vacuum I have.

    ReplyDelete
  149. My favorite Shark is a toss-up between the Rotater and the Rocket. They both look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  150. I like the Shark® Steam & Spray™ PRO.

    ReplyDelete
  151. I could use the shark navigator.
    Traymona(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Thank You for the giveaway… we would love a Shark Lift-Around Portable Vac for cleaning the carpets / surfaces in our vehicles !

    ReplyDelete
  153. I could really use the Shark® Portable Steam Pocket®.

    ReplyDelete
  154. The Shark Rotator would be perfect to get pet hair off my furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  155. I LIKE THE SHARK STEAM & SPRAY PRO :)

    ReplyDelete
  156. I would love to have the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away True Pet - Vaccuum.

    Thanks for the chance!!

    lyndsey.rullman at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I like the Steam and Spray Pro.

    ReplyDelete
  158. I would like to have this one--http://www.sharkclean.com/shark-rotator-powered-lift-away/NV652-powered-lift-away/

    ReplyDelete
  159. I want the Shark Sonic Duo! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  160. krystal wethingtonMay 16, 2015 at 1:15 PM

    The lift away true pet

    ReplyDelete
  161. I like the Shark® Cordless Floor & Carpet Sweeper. Thank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I could certainly use the Shark® Press & Refresh® Garment Care System
    lorenalke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. There are so many choices I can use them all as my vacuum had completely gone out of order. Perhaps coming to realize this giveaway was a sign that I might be lucky enough to win something. In looking at the selection of one's available its clear that both the one being given away is equal to that of the Shark® Navigator™ Model #: NV22 The opportunity couldnt come at a better time as I need to have some improvements in my life after going through a life experience that involves an accident (that wasnt my fault) where the driver backed into me and had no insurance.

    computertech2you@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I like the Shark Rocket!

    ReplyDelete
  165. I love the shark rocket because of the lightweight feature to use on our trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  166. I would love the Shark®
    NAVIGATOR™

    ReplyDelete
  167. I would love the shark steam and mop pro

    ReplyDelete
  168. I would like the Cordless Pet Perfect II Hand Vac!

    ReplyDelete
  169. I would like the Shark Cordless Pet Perfect Hand VacModel.

    ReplyDelete
  170. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  171. I like the Shark® Pro Spray Mop™

    ReplyDelete
  172. The Shark Professional Fabric Steamer looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  173. Hello Dear,

    Sweet! What a great tip! Pinning this. Thank you for sharing at our.

    Thanks..To know Details- Luftreiniger

    ReplyDelete