pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

#Giveaway Dial The Boutique Collection Hand Soap

With the Spring weather upon us and the flowers blooming, I like to fill my home with the scents of the season, and with Spring I like enjoy the sweet scents of fresh fruits and flowers in my home. So when I was sent the new hand soap from the Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap to review, I was pleased to add it to the bathroom.

I like the freshness of the scent you get from this hand soap, along with the luxury feel you get from the gentle micro scrubbers after using it. I found this hand soap to make for a great addition to my bathroom for hand washing and you can too, because the wonderful people from Dial would like to give one of my amazing readers 3 coupons to get their own bottles of the Dial Deep Cleansing Sugar Cane Husk Scrub!




Product received, thank you to Dial Soap as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.
post signature

22 comments:

  1. love the dial coconut water body wash. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the Dial Dry Skin with Aloe moisturizing lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Hydrofresh 7 day body lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Dial's coconut water body wash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lavender & Twilight Jasmine body wash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another product I like is the Coconut Water & Bamboo Leaf Extract
    Ultra Fresh Hydrating Body Wash.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we use their regular bar soap all the time

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Dial Coconut Waters Bodywash!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also like the Dial Lavender Body Wash.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also like the Omega Moisture
    With Sea Berries body wash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also like the Dial coconut water body wash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to try the Omega Moisture lotion from Dial.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna try Omega Moisture
    With Sea Berries

    Moisture Rich Body Wash

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Spring Water®
    All Day Freshness Refreshing Body Wash

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also like the Ages 0+Fragrance FreeBody + Hair Wash.
    Kathy Davis
    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have always liked the Dial Body Washes!
    David M

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Dial Yogurt Body Wash!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the fresh pear hand soap.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like Dial Coconut Water body wash

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Dial Aloe Antibacterial Hand Soap.

    ReplyDelete